• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 377 Views, 5 Comments

Collt Lecter's nonadventure - Chooser201



A story of the life of Collt Lecter, a oc I created.

  • ...
 5
 377

Chapter 1

Collt Lecter walked past sugar cube corner and saw couples snuggling, he sighed he always got a bit more lonely around hearts and hooves day, maybe Twillight Sparkle had some saucy books he could read, pizza always put him in a better mode.

“Hiya Lecter Specter watcha doing” asked a pink pony popping her head out of sugar cube corner.

“Oh hey Pinkie nothing much, just heading to the library” repiled the brown unicorn while walking away.

“Okie dokie lokie, you are coming back later tonight for my Hearts and hoofs day party right?” Questioned Pinkie while waving bye.

Collt laughed, it had been weeks since he'd been to a pinkie party.

Lost in thought, Collt wasn't watching where he was walking, as a result bumping into a cyan colored pegasus.

“Hey! why dont you watch where your...” The mare stopped as she noticed the stallion huddled in fear.

“Are you okay?” she started to ask.

Collt was staring at her flank, but more precisly her cutie mark, “Cloud Monster!” he screamed as he ran off.

Collt gasped he had escaped, the cloud monster had not caught him , he glanced around, he had somehow made it back to his home, so he went inside to nap untill nightfall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scene Break xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Collt awakened and glanced at the clock on his wall, he had enough time to go look for some barn sales before Pinkie's party, ‘after all it is the reason for my cutie mark’ he mused as he took a minute to admire it. Just a simple cardboard box with the top flaps open it, symbolyized his passion for collecting odds an ends which adorned his walls, and with that he went outside.

It didn't take long before Collt found a barn sale going on at the Doo's house hold were he found a lawn dragon, its craftmanship was perfect, the price ‘only 30 bits, reasonable’ Collt thought as he walked to the mare running the sale, her husband was talking to her.

“Ditzy i'd love to stay and help, but works calls” as he headed inside.

Collt paid for the lawn dragon as he looked at the eyes of the grey coated, yellow maned mare with crossed eyes “Aren't you my mailmare?” he asked.

“Umm, well you see today being hearts and hooves day the mail.. is.. um cancelled, well thanks for buying that it gives my daughters the creeps” said Ditzy.

Collt nodded and walked off to set the dragon to guard his home, not that he ever thought anypony would break in, what did he have to take in the first place?

With the collecting done for the day, he headed off to sugar cube for the party when he relized something, this was a hearts and hoofs day party did that mean he had to bring a special somepony? He wasn't good with the mares he never was ever since his foalhood all the pega sisters ignored him.

With this in mind he decided he would lie and say he had a special somepony in Manehattan, with his story in mind he made his way off to Sugar cube corner, arriving at the party he went straight to Pinkie to ask where the punch was.

“Oh it over there by Berry, don't worry after you have some you'll be in a much more of a partying mood” said Pinkie.
Collt headed to the punch and got his glass and drank.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxScene Break xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Collt woke up several hours later with a pain in his head, “um dearie partys over you can leave now” said a blue coated, pink maned earth pony.

Collt groaned as he pushed himself up and walked outside “what was in that punch? what did I do last night” he said a bit of a slur in his voice.

Collt then rembered that the cloud monster had distracted him from what he was doing yesterday, with that he headed off to the library.
When he entered he heard the librarian upstairs, “Spike its time to get up.”

Collt heard grumbles upstairs as the pony named spike aparently was getting up, but didn’t want to.

The unicorn librarian came downstairs with a purple dragon following her. Apparently Spike wasn't a pony.

“Now Spike you need to wake up earlier,” Twillight stopped as she noticed Collt.

“Oh hello my name is twillight sparkle whats yours?”

“Im Collt Lecter, I’m looking for some saucy books” replied Collt.

“Some what” asked Spike.

“Spike cover your ears” Twillight said rather loudly, “now why in Equstria are you looking for that kind of book anyway?” asked Twillight.

“I want to make a pizza I need help on the crust” repiled Collt.

Twillight facefoofed and shook her head.

“Why did you do that?” asked Collt, then thinking about it started to laugh “no no no I didn't mean that kinda saucy book I don't even know anypony who reads those.”

“Well I know a few but I cant give names” said Twilllight.

There was a crash from the roof as the cyan pegasus from eariler crashed inside.

“Rainbow dash can't you use the door like a normal pony?” complained Twillight.

“No time Twillight! I need the next Daring Doo book” said Rainbow.

Twillight sighed, one of these days she would teach Rainbow to use the door she handed over the book to Rainbow and looked around, where had that guy gone? She glanced at Spike still covering his ears. “Spike did you see anything?”

Spike uncovered his ears, “He yelled somthing about cloud monsters and ran off”.

“Didn't he want his saucy book?”

“What?” asked Rainbow and Spike.

“Nothing” Twillight said while blushing, embaressed by what she had said.

Collt was running as fast as he could away from the library, why? why did clouds freak him out so much he just couldn’t remember, he made it make to his home to sleep off his headache as he sleep his mind drifted off to dreams of his foalhood in Cloudsdale.

“Hey Collt ready to hang?” said the pegasus colt

“ Yah Crazy everyone else went to flight camp”.

Collt and Crazy had fun the next couple of hours playing kick the cloudball and other such games, after a while Collt remembered he had a very important thing he had to do at home. “Crazy I have to go see my dad, Cloud Walker.”

“Come on can't you play some more and go later? I brought snacks.” said Crazy hopefully.

The idea of food made Collt want to stay. “Okay I guess my dad can wait”.

It had not bin long before the magic keeping Collt cloud bound started to wear off as the clouds sank under his weight, then they gave out and he plummeted to his doom.

Collt woke up in a cold sweat remembering nothing of the dream. The next few weeks nothing special happened a donkey moved into ponyvill, the great dragon migration, that yellow pegasus collected the water needed , Gabby Gums wrote about him being fearfull of any images of clouds.

He was reading in the paper about wedding of Prince Shining and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. “I wonder what that changeling invasion had to be like.

He went outside to collect like he always did, he stopped at his door way looked at his lawn dragon he smiled he heard music coming from center of town “Pinkie must have meet sompony new” he thought to himself.

He walked to the center of town and hid behind a bush to look at the new resident another fasion pony he could tell his cutie mark of a tophat with three smiley faces on it and a green vest, “some how I think ive meet this pegasus before” thought Collt.

Author's Note:

My first story, tell me how to improve.