• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 1,336 Views, 3 Comments

I'll give you my heart for your birthday - ApplejackBestPony



Rainbow Dash and Applejack have been friend for a long time , but does it really means that none of them have feelings for each other ?

  • ...
14
 3
 1,336

Applejack, I-I love you ...

Author's Note:

Hi everybody ! This is my first fanfic ,about AppleDash , I love so damn much this ship ! I'm sorry about my bad English . I know it is short but I just wanted to write this before I forget my ideas . There is more dialogue but well I hope you don't mind .

It was a bright, sunny day in Ponyville. Rainbow Dash had already finished her duty to clean the sky. The cyan pegasus flew her fastest to Sugarcube Corner, where Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie were all waiting for her. They were planning a secret party for Applejack's birthday.
''Hi Dashie we were waiting for you!'' said the silly pink pony.
''Well, heh, now I'm here.''
"Rainbow, are you ok?'' asked Twilight, ''You look nervous.''
''Nervous? Who's nervous? I'm not nervous! Why do you think I'm nervous? I AM NOT NERVOUS!'' shouted the rainbow-maned mare.
"Look darling, we all know your little secret ... well Applejack doesn't, but that's the idea! You'll just have to confess to her at her birthday party, which is in three hours. You have enough time to think about what to say until then.'' said Rarity.
''But ... I just want her party be as awesome as mine was ...'' continued Dash.
"Aw ... Um ... Don't worry, Rainbow." Fluttershy said.
''And I'm sure that Cheese Sandwich will be happy to hear that he's also invited,'' said Pinkie Pie.
"Well sure I am!'' Cheese Sandwich shouted, everyone surprised to see him suddenly appear except for Pinkie.
''Cheese, my sweet loco in the coco! You're here!'' Pinkie welcomed Cheese.
''Of course I am honey! My Cheesy senses told me that there was gonna be another party in Ponyville!"
"Well it is-''
''Wait, wait, wait, 'My sweet'? 'Honey'?'' said the others in unison, each with a suspicious smile on their face.
"Yes, isn't that exciting!?'' said Pinkie, "Cheese became my very special somepony. Before he left Ponyville, he told me that ever since he saw me, I brightened up his life, and then I smiled with tears in my eyes, and then he asked me about being his special somepony and I jumped and I hugged him an- ''
''Hopefully that's the way things turn out for me when I confess to AJ,'' interrupted Rainbow.
''Well Rainbow, I'm sure that it'll be exactly like what happened with Pinkie. Now, go to Sweet Apple Acres, tell Applebloom, Granny Smith and Big Mac to come here, and you stay with Applejack until you see the signal'' said Twilight.
Rainbow nodded then started to fly towards Sweet Apples Acres.

* * *

Rainbow was flying so fast she nearly did a sonic rainboom. Even if she wanted to see Applejack at that moment in time, she couldn't help but stop to think about what would happen after she had confessed.
''If I confess ... what if this'll ruin our friendship, or what if she'll laugh at me, or maybe … what if she'll hate me and never want to speak to me again? Could that be possible? Besides, she's more loyal than me ... I don't think she'll want to never speak to me again ... '' the rainbow maned pegasus said to herself, ''WAIT! I know exactly how, where and when I'll confess! This is gonna be so awesome!''
There she was, Rainbow was in front of Sweet Apple Acres. She flew up to the Apple's barn house and knocked on the door. Applejack was laying in her bed when she heard the knock.
''Who is it?'' asked Applejack.
''It's me, Rainbow Dash!'' she answered.
Applejack jumped out of bed and walked towards the door.
''Howdy Rainbow, how ya doing?''
''I'm fine … where's the rest of your family?''
''They went to Sugarcube Corner, don't know why.''
''Maybe they had already gone to the party!''
''What'yre talkin' 'bout Rainbow? What party?''
''Uh, nothing ...''
''Ok if ya say so … why are ya here?''
''AJ … I want to ask you something...''
''Go ahead sugarcube''
''Look, so my friend Color Wash has a crush on this pony named Cherryjack, but she doesn't know how to tell her how she really feels about her … she's afraid that if she confesses, then their friendship will disappear and if their friendship disappears, then Cherryjack will disappear too, and if Cherryjack and Color Wash can't survive without seeing Cherryjack every day, THEN COLOR WASH'S LIFE WILL BE A DISASTER! A DISASTER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!'' Rainbow yelled.
''Yeah, sugarcube … Ah understand ya. Ya don't have to shout.''
''Geez AJ, I am so sorry … I wouldn't shout at you, I really wouldn't, it's just ... Color Wash is like a sister to me ... I don't want to see her depressed...''
''But why are ya telling me this?'' the orange mare asked curiously.
''Well ... Because … because … ehm … I lo-… Cherryjack is a cowpony too! Yes, that's it! Cherryjack is a cowpony like you AJ, and Color Wash wants to know what a cowpony likes y'know?'' Rainbow said, frantically darting her eyes back and forth.
"Do ya really wanna know what a cowgirl likes? Well ...''
Before Applejack could say anything else, Dash saw the signal.
''Uh ... wait come with me!''
''Where are ya taking me?'' asked Applejack.
''You'll see!''

* * *

Rainbow Dash took Applejack to the party, putting her hooves around Applejack's eyes. When the cyan pegasus let Applejack see what was going on, she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a party with streamers, balloons and many others party things.
''SURPRISE!!!'' said all her friends in unison.
''Wh-What? What is this?'' asked the orange mare, surprised.
''It's your birthday party, silly! Were you surprised huhhuhhuh???'' Pinkie answered and asked.
''Well, ah was very surprised … ah thought mah birthday was two days from now!''
''Yes, it is. But tomorrow Pinkie is going on a trip with her new special somepony, Cheese Sandwich.'' said Fluttershy.
''Yer special somepony is Cheese Sandwich?''
''Yes! Isn't that exciting, you see bef-''
''Let's talk about that story later honey, right now a party's about to start!''
''Ah, right, COME ON EVERYPONY LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Make a wish it's your birthday, Make a wish it's your birthday party!'' Pinkie started to sing.
All the ponies were having fun, well, almost all the ponies. Rainbow was happy to see Applejack smiling, but she was upset thinking about having to confess her feelings about her later. She didn't know if it was a good idea. All she knew was that she would have to confess even if that created big problems between them.
''Rainbow are you prepared? Now is your chance to confess to her,'' said Rarity.
''I don't know guys ... what if I don't tell her ... maybe that would be better ...''
''How can you say that Dashie? If she accepts, you would be very happy and I like happy things!" giggled Pinkie.
''AND WHAT IF SHE HATES ME FOR THAT?! If she ...''
''Uh … I … Um ... I don't think Applejack will hate you ... I mean, you and her are best friends after all.'' said Fluttershy.
''… Ok then, here I go ...''



* * *

Applejack was enjoying her new lasso, a gift from Caramel.
''Hey AJ you enjoying your party?''
''Yes, you guys made mah day. Before ya came along, ah was bored, ah didn't do anything all day! All the trees were bucked, Applebloom had taken care of Winona already, so ah had nothing else to do. This party sure alleviated mah boredom!''
Seeing Applejack so happy almost moved to tears, Rainbow started her plan.
''So Applejack, I know of an awesome place we could go to. My present for you is over there, could you come with me?''
"Ah hope it's not an expensive gift.''
''Just come with me!''
Applejack followed Rainbow. When they arrived they were on a plain, all alone.
''Uh, sugarcube, ah don't see anything here. At least ya didn't get me anything expensive, and that's all ah need, but ah have to admit, this scenery is beautiful, thank ya Rainbow, for showing me this place,'' Applejack said, smiling warmly.
''No need to thank me, but, the beautiful scenery isn't why I brought you here … I brought you here because I want to talk to you ... '' Rainbow said, her voice shaky.
''Sugarcube are ok? You seem a little … well, sad … what's the matter?"
'Come on Rainbow you can do it, come on!' she thought to herself.
''Well I ... just ... Um ... you remember when I told you about Color Wash and Cherryjack?''
''Oh yeah, that's right … ah almost forget to tell ya what a cowpony like me likes.''
''No Applejack, it isn't that ... Applejack I am so, so sorry, please forgive me ... '' Rainbow said, tears streaming down her cheeks.
''Rainbow? Are ya crying? Come here," Applejack drew Dash in for a hug, "Shhhh, it's alright. Now tell me, forgive ya for what?''
''I ... I lied to you Applejack ... I just lied to you, I lied to the Element of Honesty … how could I lie to you ...''
"You lied to me? How?''
''Color Wash and Cherryjack don't exist, I made them up, because … because I LOVE YOU! There, I said it ... I love you Applejack. Color Wash was supposed to be me and Cherryjack you. I'm so sorry, please AJ, please don't hate me ...''
The orange mare was surprised. Her best friend did just tell her she loved her after all. Applejack smiled and gently went closer to Rainbow Dash … and then closer … and then pressed her lips on Rainbow's. Rainbow Dash was surprised but she closed her eyes and kissed Applejack back.
''Y-You don't hate me ?'' asked Rainbow after pulling away.
''How could ah hate my best friend who's always been there for me, who's always protected me, who's always … loved me?''
''That means ... Applejack, do you want to be my marefriend?''
''What do you think, sugarcube?'' Applejack said, grinning.
Rainbow Dash grinned back then kissed Applejack again and said, ''I give you my heart for your birthday, that's my gift … my heart.''
''Then, ah love my gift and I'll always take care of it.''

* * *
They went back to the party where the girls were waiting for them.
''Well, I assume she said yes, right Rainbow?'' said Twilight excitingly.
''You bet Twilight … wait ya knew about this?'' asked the cowpony.
''Um ... well … yes we all knew about this. Please don't be upset with us ...'' answered Fluttershy.
''Calm down, ah ain't upset, actually, ah think ah'm the happiest marefriend ever.''
''AJ, I love you'' said Rainbow.
''Ah love ya too, sugarcube.''

Comments ( 3 )

Not too shabby for your first fic, but there's a ton of cleaning up and polishing to do.

A good proofreader'll fix that right up. :raritywink:

Yes I know , I am so sorry :fluttershysad: but I 'm Romanian not English :twilightblush:

3897306
There is a group on here that can help you clean up the spelling and grammar mistakes in your story. I like this premise though and i like to see more from you.

Login or register to comment