• Published 8th Jan 2014
  • 12,019 Views, 261 Comments

Scootaloo's new life - MaskedPony



Twilight and Rainbow find out the real truth about scootaloo, which causes them to do something for the orphan filly.

  • ...
108
 261
 12,019

Feelings, Bonding, and Spike Humiliation

The days were flying by for Scootaloo and her two mothers. However, Scootaloo had gotten used to the routine of having to wear diapers due to the accident that dreadful day she would remember her whole life. The CMC, and Silver Spoon were always by Scootaloo's side to cheer her up. However, Twilight told Scootaloo that she and Rainbow will be leaving for a convention soon, but they were dealing with making a second decision. They realized they might want to be with their precious daughter.

Now it was a Friday night, and Twilight and Rainbow were seen in their bedroom, lying on their cloud bed. Through out that time, they were talking about their daughter. They really loved her. As they conversed, the door opened causing them to look. However they were relieved when they noticed the figure had a white bottom indicating it was Scootaloo.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Twilight asked gently.

"Can....can I sleep with you two tonight?"

Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other. They looked back at Scootaloo. "Of course honey."

Scootaloo walked up to the bed and got in between Twilight and Rainbow. When she was in, Rainbow nuzzled her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Scootaloo returned it. Twilight came to Scootaloo’s side and began to brush Scootaloo's mane with a gentle hoof.

"Why did you want to sleep with us honey?" Twilight asked curiously

"I....I just wanted to."

Twilight smiled at her daughter. She got up and hugged her daughter. Scootaloo sat on Twilight's lap causing her to feel Scootaloos diapered bottom

"You know, we made the right decision to adopt you, sweetie."

Scootaloo blushed. She and her two mothers decided to hit the hay. When they got in the bed, Scootaloo then decided to sleep between them, as Twilight made her comfy. They said their goodnights and drifted into sleep.

Scoots Dream

Scootaloo’s eyes opened. She wasn't in the library anymore. As she looked around She realized where she was. She’d had this dream a couple of times before. She was in Sweetie belle's bedroom.

Oh crud, this again, she thought. As she was looking up, she saw Sweetie belle with a smile on her face.

“Looks like my special somepony woke up,” Sweetie Belle hugged Scootaloo.

'W....what?"

At this time, Sweetie Belle planted a kiss on Scootaloo. This was not like any other kiss, it was a kiss of hunger. Scootaloo’s eyes closed as she lost control of them. After a while, she managed to open them again. Sweetie Belle was by her side. Suddenly she started glowing, It seemed the dream had ended. As everything faded to black, Scootaloo did too.

Morning

Scootaloo's eyes shot open. She got up, breathing heavily. She had that dream again. She couldn't believe she was dreaming of Sweetie Belle. She then looked to her side and saw her alicorn mother. She was smiling at her. Scootaloo got out of the bed and hugged the violate mare.

"Morning mom," greeted Scootaloo.

"Morning, sweetheart."

As they hugged, Twilight noticed Scootaloo's diaper, it was wet. She then took Scootaloo to the bathroom and got her changed. After changing her, she told Scootaloo to close her eyes. As they walked downstairs together, they arrived in the kitchen. She told her to open her eyes. When Scootaloo opened her eyes, she saw a special breakfast. But what surprised her was Rainbow. Rainbow admitted to making breakfast for the three of them.

After they had breakfast, Scootaloo went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Just at that time, Sweetie Belle came into the library. She was greeted by Twilight and Rainbow.

"Wheres Scootaloo?" the young white filly inquired.

"She’s coming down right now."

As Scootaloo came down, she was greeted by Sweetie Belle. Scootaloo started to sweat as memories of her dream flooded her. She decided she might want to tell her, but privately.

"Hey Sweetie. Where's Applebloom?" Scootaloo asked, doing her best to keep her voice even.

"She's sick."

"Oh. H..hey, do you mind if we talk privately in my room?"

"Sure."

The two fillies then headed to Scootaloo's bedroom. Twilight and Rainbow wondered what was the problem, but they decided to not bother the two fillies. When they got to Scoots’ bedroom, Scootaloo sat on her bed. Her gaze was at the floor.

"What's wrong, Scootaloo?" her friend asked worriedly.

Scootaloo sighed. "I been having weird dreams about......about.....you."

"About me?"

"Yeah. I-I think I might be..." the orange Pegasus’ voice shrunk. “in love... with you…”

Sweetie's eyes widened. Her friend had feelings towards her. She then saw the look on her friends face showing that she might think she hates her now. Sweetie Belle hopped on Scootaloo’s bed and put a hoof around her.

Sweetie belle looked at Scoots. "Scootaloo, I think it's time I told you," she said.

"Yes?"

"I.....I have feelings for you too."

Scootaloo's jaw dropped. "R-Really?"

"Of course. I told Rarity, and she thinks I should follow what my heart says.”

Suddenly, Scootaloo felt Sweetie Belle kiss her. She was now blushing like crazy.

After their lips separated Sweetie Belle looked at her friend. "Lets give this a chance."

Scootaloo chuckled. She wrapped her hooves around Sweetie Belle. After a while they went downstairs. Twilight and Rainbow looked at their daughter. Before they could ask Scootaloo told them about her dream. Then Sweetie Belle did. They both announced their relationship. Both mares smiled and hugged their daughter.

"I'm so proud of you, sweetie pie," Twilight gleed.

"I am proud for you too," Dash ruffled Scoots’ mane.

Sweetie Belle smiled and awed at the moment.

After a while, the two fillies decided to go to Sugarcube corner, Scootaloo’s loving mothers giving her money. Scootaloo had a wing over Sweetie Belle, and Sweetie an orange feather in her mane. As they approached Sugarcube Corner they met Pinkie Pie, who trotted over.

"Hi Scoots," greeted Pinkie.

"Hi, Pinkie."

"What brings you here?"

"Just getting a snack, for me and my fillyfriend?"

"You’re fillyfriends with Sweetie Belle? Thats so neat."

With that, Scootaloo gave Pinkie the bits. She then made them a batch of cupcakes and both the two fillies sat at a table. As they began to eat. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle admire each other.

After their snack they decided to go see Applebloom. As they were walking, they began to talk. Sweetie Belle even mentioned her friend who loves playing video games.

Scootaloo remembered that colt, he went by the name Button Mash. As they arrived at Sweet Apple Acres, they were greeted by Applejack.

"Well howdy, you two," the farm pony smiled at the two.

"Do you mind if we visit Applebloom?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Sure."

With that, the two headed to the farmhouse. As they went in, they headed up stairs and went into Appleblooms room. They were greeted by Applebloom. "Howdy," she said, sitting up in bed as her friends walked in.

"How you feeling, Applebloom?" Scootaloo asked as they stopped at the foot of the sick filly’s bed.

"Still stuffy."

"We have something to tell you," Sweetie Belle said, barely containing her excitement

"Well, what is it?"

"Me and Scootaloo are together. We're fillyfriends."

"Thats awesome."

After a while Scootaloo decided to go home. So did Sweetie Belle. However she was going to ask her sister if she can have a sleepover with Scootaloo at Twilight’s. Sweetie Belle also said she has Scootaloos back if anyone ever makes fun of her for being incontinent.

As Scootaloo arrived home, she was greeted by her mothers. They asked her how her day was and Scoots said it was amazing. During this time Twilight and Rainbow hung with Scootaloo. However, Spike was busy with Fluttershy.

During the time Scootaloo was sitting in the main room with her family, Twilight noticed Scootaloo was reading, but they then heard the hissing noise. After the hissing stopped, Twilight then changed their daughter.

To Scootaloo, the whole "Being incontinent in the bladder" thing no longer was bothering her. After she was changed, They went downstairs. When they were in the main room, Scootaloo put her face by Twilight's stomach, causing her to be curious, including Rainbow. What is our daughter up to? she thought.

Suddenly, Scootaloo took a deep breath and blew a huge raspberry on Twilight's stomach, causing her to laugh. "Honey, that tickles." she said while laughing.

After Scootaloo stopped giving her alicorn mother a raspberry, he walked up to Rainbow Dash and gave her a raspberry. When doing this, Rainbow started laughing crazy like a hyena. After she finished, the two mares hugged their daughter.

After a while, Rainbow went into the bedroom. Twilight found this odd. For a while now, Rainbow must of been doing something that she might not like Twilight to see. She then told Scootaloo to follow her. As they were going up the stairs, they were hearing Rainbow's voice. As they got to both Twilight and her room, Twilight opened the door. In the room was Rainbow Dash, however, she was was wearing something that surprised Twilight. Rainbow was wearing Twilight's Tiara.

Twilight started giggling at the sight. "Oh Rainbow, I didn't know you liked wearing my Tiara," she cooed.

This caused her to jump. She then turned and saw her wife and Scootaloo. "Er.....Um, hey Twilight.......It.....It's not what it looks like."

"Relax. you like my tiara don't you?"

Rainbow nodded. She then admitted that this kinda broke her heart when Twilight wears it. She said it made her look nice, nicer than the old one, since the Element of magic is back at the tree of harmony. Twilight then came over and kissed her. She then put the tiara back on her. "You kinda look beautiful yourself wearing it," Twilight murmured. This caused Rainbow's cheeks to turn pink. "Tell you what, would you like me to get you one of your own?"

"R...Really?"

"Of course."

"O...okay."

Suddenly, Scootaloo was awing at the scene of her two mothers. "Aw, our little princess thinks we are a cute married couple," Rainbow said.

"Of course I do. Mom. You and my alicorn mom are like born to be with each other."

Twilight came over to Scootaloo's side and hugged her. She was the sweetest filly she ever met. Rainbow came over and hugged Scootaloo too, while she was keeping the tiara on her head. "You know mom, you wearing my alicorn mother’s tiara kinda makes you look like a princess."

Rainbow giggled at the thought. "Princess Rainbow Dash" That kinda made her sound really royal. Twilight even chuckled at the idea. She then allowed Rainbow to wear her tiara around the library for fun, until she purchases Rainbow one of her own.

Rainbow thought Twilight would be mad, but it turned out she was okay with it. Just then Spike came back, and he was surprised to see Rainbow wearing Twilight's tiara. He decided not to ask.

Just then they heard a familiar hissing noise. Twilight then changed her daughter. After that, they went downstairs and decided to have lunch. However, Twilight made something special for Scootaloo, hay fries.


After they had their lunch, Twilight decided to put on a movie. She made popcorn and they watched Iron Mare. After the movie, Twilight and Rainbow went in the other room to talk. They were discussing either they should remain with their daughter, or attend the fillyfooler convention. After a while, they decided.

They told Scootaloo they were not going to the convention because they wanted to spend the time with their daughter. Just then, Rarity and Sweetie Belle came in. "Hello, Twilight, gooday,, Rainbow," greeted Rarity

"Hey Rarity."

"Sis, tell Scootaloo."

Sweetie Belle came up to Scootaloo and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Sis and I are considering making you an outfit. To cover you diaper. Basically we’re doing it so when you're out in public, no one can see it. But only the bottom will be visible. What do you think?"

"I’d like that."

“Would you like your cutie mark on it?"

"Sure."

Sweetie Belle then showed them a sketch idea of what the outfit. To Scootaloo, she found it really awesome. Rarity then said that she will work on it with Sweetie Belle, and promised that she will do it for free. Rarity also said that Sweetie Belle can have a sleepover with Scoots at the library. With that, they went on their way.

Scootaloo then went back to read her book. The book she was reading is about an Equestria national hero, who wears a mask over his face and takes down a national threat which was lead by a mass Traitor of Equestria. However, Scootaloo knew this wasn't a fiction book, It was a nonfiction and based on real events, in which she enjoyed.

When the night came, Sweetie belle came over. She was led to Scootaloo's room where she put her stuff down. As they got settled in, Scootaloo asked her if she wanted to play the Neightendo Wii U, to which she said yes. The two were having fun playing various of games.

Scootaloo even created Sweetie her own Mii. They then played Super Smash Ponies. Sweetie belle was enjoying the game. After a while they then decided to watch a movie together, to which Twilight made popcorn for the two. They were watching Spider-Mane.

After the movie they then sat and talk to one another. Sweetie Belle was happy she was with someone she liked. Sweetie Belle then told her that they were working on the outfit, and Rarity is gonna finish the rest. This caused Scootaloo to blush.

As the time came, they both went to bed. Sweetie Belle then looked at Scootaloo. "I love you Scootaloo."

"I love you too Sweetie Belle."

As they drifted into sleep. Twilight and Rainbow Dash came and checked on the two fillies. They noticed they were sleeping. They smiled at it. Twilight then slowly closed the door and the two mares went to their room. As they entered they hopped in their bed. The two were tired. They then said their goodnights and fell asleep

Relationship Announced

Scootaloo got up on a monday morning. She knew today she and Sweetie Belle will tell their friends about their relationship. Yesterday Twilight told Scootaloo that she and Rainbow are happy for her being in a relationship. Also on Sunday Rarity finished the outfit and Scootaloo loved it.

After Scootaloo finished her breakfast, she went upstairs and brushed her teeth. After she brushed her teeth, she went into her room and put on the outfit. She then looked in the mirror, She looked awesome. With that, Twilight and Rainbow took her to school, while Scootaloo was riding on her scooter.

After they reached the schoolhouse, Scootaloo put her scooter in the usual spot, in which she was then greeted by her fillyfriend. With that, Twilight and Rainbow went back to the library.

The two fillies walked into the schoolhouse and were greeted by Miss Cheerilee. "You look different, Scootaloo." Cheerilee said

"Me and my sis made her that outfit, you know so it can cover, ‘That’," Sweetie belle said, getting the littlest embarrassed at how quickly she’d started before realizing what she’d been saying.

Just then the school bell rang, and the two took their seats. "Now class, did anything happen during your weekends?" Cheerilee asked.

"Something big happened for me and Sweetie Belle." Scoots’ hoof wasn’t fast enough to get in the air before she spoke.

Cheerliee smiled. "What happened?"

"Miss Cheerilee, everypony. Me and Sweetie Belle are together, we're fillyfriends."

"That's amazing," Cheerilee said, her smile growing warmer.

The whole class were congratulating the two for the news. They then asked how it started. However Scootaloo said it may not be appropriate for class because it kept starting with her dream, including Sweetie Belle.

With that, the class then began. Through out the time, they were working on different subjects. Then math came, which Scootaloo now was doing well in. They were now learning fractions. Scootaloo was doing well in it, because Rainbow Dash and Twilight gave her some practice problems by her request, so she can improve at it. During the day the students made artwork for Scootaloo and Sweetie, which they liked.

As school came to an end Scootaloo raced back to the library on her scooter. As she got back, she went in to the library and was greeted by her two mothers, The two came by and hugged their daughter.

Scootaloo then went into her room and removed her outfit. After she did, She went downstairs and noticed Rainbow Dash wearing a tiara. "Uh, mom, is that mom’s tiara?" Scootaloo said pointing her hoof at it.

"No. She bought this for me today."

"Oh. Well I must say it makes you look nice."

"Aw, thank you, Scoots."

Rainbow then went by Scootaloo and wrapped her hooves around her and hugged her and nuzzled her. When Twilight came out of the basement, she noticed the two.

She figured Rainbow told her that she had bought the tiara for her. She chuckled a little and went by Scootaloo's side. She then started to rub Scootaloos mane, which made Scootaloo happy. After the two separated, Twilight sat down with Scootaloo. They were going to talk to each other. "Sweetheart, you remember when me and Rainbow wore the diapers to cheer you up?” Twilight asked.

"Of course. Why you ask?"

"Well, I'm gonna tell you, If you want us to ever do it again, like for fun, or anything, You can tell us."

"Really?”

"Of course, we love you, sweetie, We would love to do it if you want."

"What about Spike?"

"It would be up to you."

"But....Isn’t that kinda creepy?"

"Sweetie, it's okay. We would only do it for you."

Scootaloo then put a smile on for Twilight. She wrapped her hooves around her and hugged her. Twilight returned the hug and gave her a kiss on the forehead. After a while, they went in the kitchen and told Rainbow and Spike about it. In which Rainbow and Spike agreed to do it for her if she ever wants them to. The three mares then sat at the table while Spike went to hang with Rarity.

"Sweetheart, we’re going to tell you something," Twilight said.

"What?"

"Me and Rainbow have been talking. You see, we came with an idea. One week you're will be bonding with me, the other you will be bonding with Rainbow. Like a mother and daughter thing."

"So.... it starts today?"

"Yes. Starting today, you will be bonding with me for the week."

Scootaloo then put a smile on for her mothers. Their idea was well thought out. Twilight then smiled warmly to her daughter. Rainbow did the same. The three shared the moment for some time.

As the time came, Rainbow decided to hang with Fluttershy for the time being. She then went to the restroom and got washed up. After she did, she went downstairs and kissed her wife. "I'm gonna go hang with Fluttershy for a bit, and then buy something for our daughter," Rainbow murmured.

"Okay."

Rainbow then hugged Scootaloo and went on her way. After she left, Twilight and Scootaloo looked at each other. The next thing Twilight knew, Scootaloo pounced on Twilight playfully. As Twilight was laying on the ground, she could feel her daughters diapered bottom on her, at which they started laughing. At that moment they nuzzled each other. "I love you Scootaloo," Twilight cooed

"I love you too, mom."

For the moment, they just laid on the floor, snuggling with each other. But at that moment, Scootaloo remembered what her mother told her. She then went to her mom’s ears and made the request. With that, Twilight went upstairs, while Scootaloo was waiting downstairs. Shortly after Twilight came down again and Scootaloo giggled at her. "Hey mom, did I ever tell you that when you're wearing a diaper, It makes you look cute?" Scootaloo asked teasingly.

"Aw, you are one to talk." Twilight said blushingly.

With that the two went into Scootaloo's room and hopped on her bed. As they were on the bed, they began to snuggle with one another. Twilight was brushing Scootaloos mane with a gentle hoof, while Scootaloo had her hooves around Twilight. As they were snuggling, Twilight then looked at her daughter. "Honey, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you love me?" Twilight asked.

"I would rate you a 10. Besides, I love both of my loving mothers a lot. You two have been making my life happy."

Twilight's heart nearly skipped a beat. Scootaloo just admitted she loves her mothers a lot. She then pulled Scootaloo closer, and rubbed her back. Just then she padded Scootaloos diapered butt, which caused Scootaloo to blush.

Twilight giggled. "Sorry, couldn't help myself, sweetie pie," she cooed.

Scootaloo then giggled. For the next 10 minutes they were snuggling with one another. To this point, Scootaloo realized Twilight loved her dearly. At that moment, Spike came in and looked at them. This warmed his heart. He never saw Twilight this happy before, He knew Twilight was also very happy when she married Rainbow Dash.

"Hey, Twilight, do you mind if I take a picture and put it in the scrapbook?" Spike asked nicely.

Twilight looked at Spike. She realized he must of saw the heartwarming scene. She then looked at Scootaloo. "Would you like it if Spike took a picture of us? But would you like me to wear this in it?" she asked warmly.

"Sure."

Spike nodded and proceeded to the bedroom, where he grabbed the camera from the shelf and bought it into to Scootaloo's bedroom. As he entered, Twilight and Scootaloo sat up on the bed, and Twilight had her wing over Scootaloo. As they smiled, Spike took a picture and the photo came out. They then looked at it and both Twilight and Scootaloo awed at it.

Spike then took the photo and put it into the scrapbook. He looked back at Scootaloo, with a smile. "You’re the best sister ever, Scootaloo,” he said. “Even though I am a dragon, you're the best sister a dragon can ask for."

When hearing this, Scootaloo ran to Spike and hugged him. After a while, Spike decided to go clean the library. Twilight and Scootaloo then went into Twilight and Rainbow's bedroom. As they entered they went in front of a mirror. Twilight went by Scootaloo's side. "Honey, I want you to close your eyes." Twilight said. Scootaloo listened and she shut her eyes. She can only hear the crinkling of the diaper Twilight was wearing. As she waited she then felt something go on her head. "Open your eyes now." Twilight said.

Scootaloo then opened her eyes and in the mirror, she saw Twilight's tiara on her head. She looked at Twilight. Without knowing, she put on a smile for her mother.

Twilight hugged Scootaloo. She had to admit, the tiara looked really nice on Scootaloo. Just then there was a hissing noise. It was coming from Scootaloo. Twilight smiled at Scootaloo. "Would you like me to change you?" Twilight asked.

"Of course, mom."

Twilight brought Scootaloo to the bathroom and cleaned her, and changed her. After she was changed, she and Scootaloo went downstairs. As they were downstairs, Twilight went to the fridge and got Scootaloo her soda.

With that, the two proceeded to have fun, sharing laughs and getting to know each other more. Twilight even put on the Rainbow wig she had, to which Scootaloo started laughing. She even admitted it makes Twilight look pretty. This caused Twilight to give Scootaloo a playful raspberry. They later decided to watch Spider-mane 2, which they really enjoyed.

After the movie finsihed, Twilight hugged Scootaloo, which Spike took a picture of the moment. At one point Scootaloo asked her alicorn mom if she is part of royalty, since Twilight is a princess. To this, Twilight then replied that under equestria law, if she is part of a family that is connected to royalty, even if she is adopted, she is considered to be part of royalty due to Twilight being a princess of equestria.

The two sat down together, and Twilight was smiling at her precious daughter. To Twilight, this was the second best moment in her life, while being married to Rainbow Dash was the first. Just then, Twilight came up with an idea. She looked at Scootaloo. "Hey, do you want to do a butt bump?" Twilight asked.

"Anything."

The two got up and then got to a certain limit so their flanks can collide. When they were ready, Twilight looked at Scootaloo. "One."

"Two."

"Three."

"BUTT BUMP!" they both said.

At that moment, their butts bumped each other causing their diapers to crinkle. They giggled. They did it a second time and they laughed. The third time, they laughed and fell to the floor, giggling up a storm.

They then looked at each other and smiled. Just then there was a hissing noise, this time it wasn't Scootaloo, it was Twilight. Twilight was now blushing like crazy. It went on for a straight minute. After it died down, Scootaloo looked and started to giggle. "Looks like mom had an accident," Scootaloo said.

"Oh you."

The two then went up to the bedroom. As they entered, Scootaloo hopped on the bed, while Twilight went into the bathroom to put a fresh one on. While she was in the bathroom, Scootaloo noticed something hanging in an open wardrobe. It was a cheerleaders outfit. To Scootaloo, she guessed it was her alicorn mothers. Just at that moment, Twilight came out in a fresh diaper. "Okay honey, I'm in a fresh.....Oh I guess you caught eye of my cheerleader outfit," Twilight said.

"It looks pretty."

"I thought you didn't like girly stuff?"

"The truth is, I do love girly things. I just hide the fact from my friends and Dash."

Twilight chuckled and pulled her loving daughter close to her and hugged her." Don't worry honey. Your secret is safe with me."

"Also, I lied about what my favorite color is. It's not cyan. My real favorite color is pink," Scootaloo admitted blushing in embarrassment.

Seeing Scootaloo blush made Twilight giggle softly. She never new Scoots had a true girl side. She then nuzzled her blushing daughter. "Would it make you feel better if I told you what my favorite color is?' Twilight murmured

"Okay."

"I like pink also."

This made Scootaloo less embarrassed. Just then, Scoots hit an idea. "Hey mom?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think me, you, and Spike could play dress up? You know like in Pink?"

Twilight giggled. "Anything for you, I'll have the dresses made, and Spike’s dress made. Although I might think Spike might think its girly."

Scootaloo smiled warmly. Twilight was the most loving alicorn she knew. But she kept her gaze on the outfit, which Twilight noticed. She went to Scootaloo's side and nuzzled her.

"Would you like me to put it on?" she asked nicely.

"Sure."

Twilight nodded and grabbed the cheerleader outfit with her magic. She then went into the restroom to put it on. Scootaloo was smiling. Just then, the door open and Twilight came out. Scootaloo eyes widen at how cute the outfit made her mom loo. "Awww.... I love it," she cooed

"How about i give you a little show? I could play some jams Cadence gave me once."

"Sure."

30 minutes later

Outside, Rainbow was seen walking with a bag. She decided to head back to the library. Throughout her time, Fluttershy wondered how Scootaloo was doing, to which Rainbow said she's doing well. She then went to the store 3 hours later and got some stuff and surprises for Scootaloo. Rainbow was happy.

As she approached the library, she heard music. As she opened the door her eyes widened. Twilight was doing some cheerleading in her cheerleader outfit, and Scootaloo was watching, and clapping. As the music reached it's end, Scootaloo was clapping harder. "That’s amazing, mom," Scoots gleed.

"Thank you. I'm glad you loved the show."

"D'awww, my wife gave our little angel a show. How beautiful," Rainbow cooed.

They then looked and there was Rainbow standing in the doorway. Twilight blushed. She then moved towards Rainbow, ingoring that the diaper she was wearing was crinkling. She then wrapped her hooves around her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Rainbow returned it and smiled warmly at her loving wife. "I see you had a good time."

"We sure did."

"Heh, I heard crinkling earlier,” Dash smirked. “Are you wearing a diaper?"

"Scootaloo asked me. I did it for her."

Rainbow trotted over to Scootaloo and gave her a kiss. She patted her on the head. As the night came the three decided to hit the hay, Twilight followed Scootaloo to her bedroom.

As Scootaloo got in bed, Twilight tucked her in and gave her a kiss. "Don't worry, I"ll have Rarity create the dresses and they’ll be here when you get back from school. We are gonna have the time of our lives," Twilight whispered, which caused Scoots to smile back.

Twilight left Scootaloo's bedroom and went into her bedroom. As she climbed in bed Rainbow looked at her loving wife with a heartwarming smile. "So, how was your day with Scootaloo, Twily?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight giggled at the name she was called. then explained to her that she and scoots had so much fun together. She told her that she even wore a diaper since Scoots asked nicely, and watched a movie together.

She then mentioned that she and Scootaloo made a thing for them to do together, called a butt bump, which caused Rainbow to giggle. She even mentioned she wet her diaper she was wearing, which caused Rainbow to laugh. Lastly, she mentioned she performed a cheerleading show for Scoots.

Rainbow put on a love face for Twilight and put a hoof on her shoulder. "It seems you two had a fantastic time," Rainbow murmured.

"Tomorrow is gonna be great for her."

"Well what is it?"

"It's a secret, only me and Scootaloo know, and I don't want to let it out."

Rainbow sighed. She knew Scootaloo wouldn't like it if the secret was announced. At the end both Twilight and Rainbow decided to hit the hay. They turned the lamp off, told each other goodnight, and drifted into sleep.

Bonding with Twilight

Day Two

The next day went off to a good start. When Scootaloo woke up, Twilight was in her room, and she told her that she would be at Rarity's having her make the dresses for them, even a dress for Rainbow to pick up, in case they get caught, as quick as possible. Twilight then changed Scootaloo. After that, she even had a very good breakfast, that Rainbow made for her. After she ate, she went and brushed her teeth, and went to put on her outfit.

At school she remained focus at all times. Since Twilight told her that good grades will help her be great in her life, she was more focused than ever. Through lunch and recess, she hung with the CMC and Silver. Scootaloo even admitted that she was faking that she hated girly things to them, in which they all agreed to not tell anypony. At the end of the school day, Scootaloo hopped on her scooter, and raced home. She knew today was going to be the best day ever.

As she approached the door, she opened it, and she was greeted by Twilight, who put a smile on for her. But she noticed she was in a diaper, meaning she knew Scoots’ was going to ask. She came by and hugged Scootaloo. "Where's my other mom?" Scootaloo asked Twilight.

"She's out today. We and Spike have the house to ourselves."

Without further ado they then went upstairs and went into Scootaloo's bedroom. Twilight then told Scootaloo to close her eyes. As she did, Twilight then grabbed what was in the closet and put them on the bed. She then told Scootaloo to open her eyes. As she did, she saw three pink dresses on the bed. She looked at Twilight. "Are....are these...?" she asked in surprise.

"While you were at school, I went to Rarity's. I told her about your secret, and she offered to make the dresses. I even told her to make a girly dress for Spike, Exact same color, in which I told her about the plan."

Without further idle chit chat, Scootaloo took off her outfit, and Twilight helped put the dress on her. Twilight then put her dress on herself. Once the dresses were on they looked in the mirror and they looked beautiful. Just then, they grinned at each other suspiciously. "Spike, do you mind coming in Scoots room?" Twilight called.

"Coming"

Spike came into Scootaloo's bedroom. As he did, Twilight closed the door behind him. Just then she turned to Spikes dress, and cast the spell on it so Spike can't take it off. She even pulled out a diaper and did the same thing. She then turned to Spike and grabbed him with her magic. Next thing that happened was the diaper floated under him and Twilight began to put it on him. Next she put the dress on him. After that, she put Spike on the ground.

Spike ran to the mirror, and as he looked in his reflection, He saw he was dressed girly. "Twilight, why did you put this on me? Why can't I take it off?" Spike asked, pulling at the pink binding encasing his body.

"You are going to wear this. The three of us are. It's Scootaloo's idea."

"That's really wrong, Scootaloo. I don't like it. It's so girly.That's so uncool and creepy to all levels. Even since I'm your adoptive brother, I find this creepy and inappropriate."

This hit Scootaloo hard. Tears were now forming in her eyes. Suddenly she started crying. Twilight noticed and hugged her filly. She was trying to calm her down.

She then glared at Spike. "NICE ONE SPIKE! That was uncalled for, apologize." Twilight demanded.

Spike looked at Scootaloo. He felt sorry for what he caused. He knew that Scootaloo just wanted to have fun. He was filled with guilt. He had no choice. "I'm sorry, Scootaloo. I shouldn't have said that. Can you forgive me, sis?"

"*Sniff* Will you never say that again?"

"I promise."

"Okay. You're forgiven."

Twilight smiled and looked at Spike. She told him that they are going to wear the dresses around the house, which Spike had no choice. As Scootaloo finally calmed down Twilight patted her on the head, rubbed her mane, and kiss her on the cheek. She then told her she needed to talk to Spike. With that, the two went into the hall and Twilight had an angry look.

"Spike....that was harsh. I highly disapprove of that behavior. Can’t you see we are trying our best for Scootaloo!? Then you went and broke her heart when she wanted to do something fun, that I promised her?" Twilight said angrily.

"But....But Twilight.....I...."

"NO BUTS, SPIKE! Since you caused this, and you're still a child dragon, I have no choice."

"N...No. Please, Twilight, no."

"You are punished for three months for your behavior Spike. I'm will not be harsh and take your gems away. But, as for your punishment, you are forced to wear that dress for the time being."

"B...but it's pink, and...and girly. Not only that, I'm a boy."

"No complaining. You will also wear that when going out. UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes Twilight," Spike said in defeat.

"Good."

"Once again, I'm sorry for that, Twilight. It kinda spooked me."

"Well you're still punished, but relax, I do forgive you. But keep this in mind, if you complain, it gets extended. We are doing this for Scootaloo. Don't worry, if my Dashie see's you like this, I'll explain, and we will try our best to make sure no one makes fun of you. Don't worry, I promise."

The two then went into scoots bedroom. As they entered, Scootaloo went by her mom’s side. "We need a nickname for him," Twilight said to Scoots."

"How about, Spike the ballerina?"

"I like that."

"Oh come on Twi, This isn't fair. I'm not a girl," whined Spike

Twilight glared at Spike, then she hit an idea. "Do you want the punishment extended."

"It isn’t fair."

"Extended to 6 months."

Spike then got the message, she was doing this to make Scoots laugh, so he decided to play along."Drat."

Twilight smiled and looked at Scootaloo. They walked by Spike’s side, and hugged him. They told him that he doesn't need to be afraid at all. After calming him down, Twilight and Scootaloo went to put makeup on. But as they left, Twilight winked at Spike.

After they finished, they went into the bedroom and smiled at Spike. They looked at each other with grins. 'TEA PARTY TIME!" they said.

Tea Party

In the kitchen, three tea cups were out. Twilight, Spike, and Scootaloo were around the table. Through out the time getting prepared, Spike didn't like the idea, but it took a while for him to go with it, before he could end up wearing the dress for a year. As they finished having their cookies, Twilight looked at Scootaloo. "Would you like more tea, Scootaloo?" Twilight asked.

"Yes please."

Twilight then poured some tea for Scootaloo and Scootaloo said thank you. As the time went on, they were having a fun time. Spike however was getting used to it. He even responded politely when they said his nickname and everything. As they wrapped up the tea party, Spike decided to clean the dishes.

As Spike was cleaning the dishes, Twilight and Scootaloo went into the main room of the library and hugged. "You know, the pink dress makes you look cute and girly," Twilight cooed.

"Same for you and Spike."

"Don't you mean Spike the ballerina?"

They both laughed at the nickname that they gave him as part of his punishment. They then hugged each other and speny the time enjoying the heartwarming moment with their eyes closed. Even Spikes heart warmed up when seeing the scene. As they were hugging, the door to the library opened and there, standing in front of the door, was Rainbow Dash. She saw the dresses they were wearing. "Honey? Scootaloo?" she said.

Their eyes opened and they saw Rainbow. They didn't expect her to be home early. They were caught. "M...mom.... I can explain...." Scootaloo said shakily.

"You....you like girly things don't you?"

Scootaloo couldn't help but nod.

Rainbow was speechless. To Scootaloo, this broke her heart. She was sure hates her now.

However Rainbow knew who made the dresses. But what scared her, was the look on her face. She was thinking Rainbow hates her. Rainbow decided to go to Rarity’s. She took off and the door closed.

Just then Scootaloo started crying. Twilight and Spike came to Scootaloo and hugged her. She was frightened that Rainbow hates her now. Twilight was brushing Scootaloo's mane while Spike was rubbing Scootaloos back. They were trying to calm her down. "Honey, please calm down," Twilight said sadly

"M..mom hates me."

"What makes you think that. sis?" Spike said while rubbing her sisters back.

"The way she looked at me."

"She doesn't, sis. She just needs time."

The two continued to calm Scootaloo down after what happened. As they were calming her down, the library door opened again. It was Rainbow Dash. However something was different. She was wearing the exact same outfit that they are currently wearing, which is the same color, pink. Scootaloo stopped crying when she saw the look on Rainbow's face. It was a smile.

Rainbow walked slowly to Scootaloo, which surprised Scootaloo. As she was close, she crouched down and looked at her and continued smile. "You could’ve told me sooner. I'm not mad," Rainbow assured.

"Y..you're not?"

"Of course not. I love you. Besides, if you wanted me to wear one, you could’ve asked, instead of having Rarity hold one for me. You could’ve even told me earlier that you liked girly stuff. I would never be mad at you."

Scootaloo chuckled a bit. She had to admit, Rainbow looked very pretty wearing the dress. She then hugged her, which she returned the hug. Scootaloo then told her that Spike got punished and has to wear the dress for six months, even in public. She even told her the nickname she calls him. To this Rainbow started chuckling a lot. "Looks like someone has a sense of acting like a girl," Rainbow teased.

"HA HA. Very funny."

"Well don't worry, I have your back also. No one will dare make fun of you.”

Through out the time the family began to talk. Rainbow told them that their friends are coming to the library. This frightened Spike. However, Scootaloo came and hugged her brother. She told him that they would never make fun of him, they would just laugh. However she even mentioned that Rarity would think he looks great in pink. Without further ado, the three ponies took off the dresses and went back downstairs

Just then, the door opened.It was their friends. As they walked in thet said their hellos. At that moment they all glared at Spike. This made Spike scared. Fluttershy then looked at him and smiled. "Aww, the dress makes you so cute Spike," Fluttershy awed.

"My little Spikey Wikey looks fabulous in pink," Rarity said, giving Spike a warm smile.

As the mane 6 begin to comment about Spike, Spike became less afraid. It seemed that the girls had his back. Just then their was a hissing noise. It was coming from Scootaloo. As it calmed down, Rainbow walked up to Scootaloo and hugged her. "Would you like me to change you this time, or would you like Twilight to?" Rainbow asked.

"You can if you want, mom."

"Okay."

"Supplies are in the bathroom, make sure you put the powder on her before putting a new one on, so she doesn't get a rash," Twilight assured.

Rainbow nodded and Scootaloo followed her pegasus mother upstairs. While downstairs, Twilight's friends looked at her in surprise, they were shocked.

"How do ya know how to take care of a child?" Applejack asked.

"Raising Spike was the first time I ever had to take responsibility of taking care of a child. I raised him."

Just then, Rainbow came down with Scootaloo. She was smiling. Twilight smiled back at her daughter. Just then, their was a burp. It was Spike. As the mane 6 knew, those types of burps mean that a letter from Celestia was sent. Twilight then grabbed the letter and began to read.

Dear Twilight, and Rainbow

You both, and Scootaloo are invited to the castle to spend some time with us.
It came to our attention that we want to get to know her better.
We also are going give Scootaloo an opportunity to visit her brother at the prison. His execution date is coming up soon and we thought it be best if she sees her brother one final time before his time is up.
You are more then welcome to come starting tomorrow or so. We also have a gift for Scootaloo.

Sincerely

Princess Celestia


P.S. If she ever wants to visit her parents and sister’s graves during the time, she can.

All their friends eyes widen at the mention of Scootaloo's brother. They all looked at Scootaloo. "You have a brother that's an inmate?" Applejack asked.

"Yes,” Scootaloo said, looking down. ”Reason why, he’s a Hitpony."

"Oh...my," Fluttershy gasped.

"If you read old articles, you will see headlines such as, "Ambassador of Equestria assassinated", "Royal guard murdered", and "Hitpony arrested", those were my brother’s."

The mane 6 were shocked at how much info Scoots new. As Twilight was talking to Rainbow privately, Scootaloo began to tell them about her parents, and sister. As she told them, they couldn't help but feel sorry for the filly for surviving Lone Wolf style, up until her adoption.As she finished, her mothers came back into the room. They made a decision. "Scootaloo, tomorrow, we are going to Canterlot."

"Okay."

"Applejack, do you think you can give word to Cheerilee that me, Rainbow, and Scootaloo are in Canterlot upon Celestias request?"

"Ah will."


With everything out of the way, Scootaloo remembered something in the letter, It mentioned a word, execution. She never heard that word before. She didn't know what that meant. She looked at Twilight. "Mom, what does execution mean?"

"Honey, I think I can't tell you that."

"Please."

“Scootaloo, I don't think you're..."

"Tell me! It said it about my brother, I want to know what it means....Please....He cared for me a lot, even after he got put behind bars."

Twilight saw tears forming in Scootaloo's eyes. She sighed. "Very well. Execution means… that you will be killed under law due to a death sentence. Basically, let's say you did what your brother did. If you get the death sentence, you get a execution date. Once the date is met, you will be either, under Equestria law, hanged, or shot by unicorns’ magic."

"So, my brother is gonna die?"

"Due to the crime, yes. Even though he now realizes it, the execution can't be stopped."

"I guess I will have to say my final goodbye to him."

The mane 6 felt sorry for Scootaloo. She now knows her brother is gonna die due to his crime. Twilight hugged Scootaloo and rubbed her mane. She told them, that he may visit her in the Dream Void as a healed spirit. Once she was calmed, the girls decided to hang out with them. Twilight however lifted the spell for the day on Spike. He took of the dress and put it by his bed. Once downstairs. They decided to hang out for the time being. However Spike was worried what the princesses will think if he was caught.

During the given period of time, Twilight told her friends about Spike’s punishment involving the dress. When telling this, their friends glared at him in disappointment. They were not happy he said something not very nice to his sister figure.

Fluttershy said it was uncalled for and very hateful, Rarity said she didn't like that type of behavior and if he does it again he will not get another gem for a week, Pinkie told him to be nice or he will be an unwanted guest at the parties during the course of his punishment. Lastly Applejack spoke, in a calm voice and told him he needs to learn respect.

However, despite the current circumstances of Spikes punishment for what he said, the mane 6 vowed to be by Spikes side and make sure nopony makes fun of him.

The time then came for the girls to split. After the friends left, Twilight, Rainbow, Scootaloo, and Spike had their dinner. They were having sandwiches. Spike, however seemed to regret what he said, even Twilight saw the pain in his eyes. "Spike, if you want me to change your punishment, I will," Twilight said.

"*sigh* Twilight, As much as I hate to say this, I should pay the consequences. I decided. I’ll wear the dress for the months I have to wear it. I know I will regret and hate it, but it will teach me a lesson."

"You absolutely sure, Spike?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes."

"Okay," the two mares smiled.

As they were eating Scootaloo looked at Spike with curiosity. Like Spike was under mind control. "Why are you doing this?" Scootaloo whispered.

"I'm doing it for you. I know I made you cry, but I'm doing this for you so I can show you how much I care about you."

Without further ado, they went back to eating. After they finished eating Twilight and Rainbow followed Scootaloo to her bedroom so they could talk. Scootaloo knew what they wanted to talk about. It was about going to Canterlot.

As they headed into the bedroom, Scootaloo sat on her bed. "So, what do you want to talk about?" she wondered.

"Tomorrow, we will be leaving at 8 am to go to Canterlot,” Twilight said calmly. “I’ll help you pack. You can bring your dress if you want."

"Okay."

Without further ado, Twilight helped Scootaloo pack her stuff up to be ready for Canterlot. Rainbow also helped pack Scootaloo's stuff. When they finished, Scootaloo wondered something about the princesses. She was curious about this. Twilight told her that Celestia and Luna became her aunt-in-laws. She decided not to hesitate.

"M...mom, do you mind if i ask you something?" Scootaloo asked asked Twilight.

"What is it?

"Are Celestia and Luna my aunts also."

"Of course. Since their my aunt-in-laws, they are also your aunts."

Scootaloo smiled at this. She was happy that she has a family now. As the time came, Scootaloo decided to hit the hay. She was very tired from having fun with her alicorn mother.

As she hopped in bed and told her goodnights to her mothers, she fell asleep. The two mares and the dragon headed to their bedroom and decided to hit the hay too. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, and they are going to be with Celestia and Luna. They are going have the time of their lives.

Author's Note:

at long last, this is the begining of Scootabelle

The part where Scoots is reading the book of a Equestria hero, Is a resemblance to my offical OC

Neightendo=Nintendo

Credit goes to Matt11 for helping with ideas, such has the spike parts and everything.

Hope you enjoy

sorry for delay