• Published 8th Jan 2014
  • 12,019 Views, 261 Comments

Scootaloo's new life - MaskedPony



Twilight and Rainbow find out the real truth about scootaloo, which causes them to do something for the orphan filly.

  • ...
108
 261
 12,019

Life changing experience

It was a bright sunday afternoon. Since her return from Canterlot, Scootaloo managed to get all caught up on school with help from Twilight and Rainbow Dash. Scootaloo also hung out with the CMC, and the newest member, Silver Spoon, whom seemed to be helping out ever since the party. Scootaloo told them she had fun in Canterlot with her relatives. But now today, Scootaloo was showing her mothers her moves on her scooter. As she did various of different tricks, she heard her mothers cheer for her. Scootaloo never had anyone cheer for her when she rode her scooter. But now she was getting ready to perform a move that she learned a while ago. She then went up to Twilight and asked her to use her magic to create a quarterpipe. After she created it, Scootaloo went to her Scooter and got on. Twilight extended a wing over her wife.

As they were staring at each other heartly, they then heard a scream, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” This caused them to look and then they heard another noise

*CRASH* *SNAP*

They stood up and ran to the source of the noise. As they reached the source, they let out a gasp. On the ground was Scootaloo, on top of her now broken scooter. As she stood up, she had her left hoof where her groin is. Suddenly, she collapsed, and landed on the ground, out cold. Twilight was terrified, their filly just got hurt.

Rainbow broke her out of her trance. "TWI, we need to get her to the hospital."

Twilight had to agree, they needed to bring Scoots to the hospital. Rainbow picked up the unconscious Scootaloo onto her back, while Twilight dematerialized the broken scooter. She would buy Scootaloo a new scooter later. With that The two mares rushed to the hospital as fast as they could, with Rainbow trying her hardest to keep scoots on her back. As they entered the hospital, they were greeted by Nurse Redheart. She saw the look on their faces.

"What can i do for you two?" she asked

"We need medical attention, our filly just landed really hard on her Scooter and she looked like she hurt her groin." Twilight said

Rainbow then turned and showed Scootaloo. Nurse Redheart noticed that Scootaloo was unconscious. She then alerted medical staff and they took Scootaloo into the Emergency Room. Twilight then requested to have a messenger to go get her friends and Scootaloo's friends. With the messenger pony going on his way, The two mares sat together in the lobby holding each others hoofs in hope that their daughter is okay.

Later

Room 212

Scootaloo was now waking up, her vision fading in and out, and then becaming clear. She saw she was in a hospital room. Ugggh....Wha....what happened? She asked herself.

"Sweetie?"

Scootaloo then recognized the voice. She then looked up and saw her two mothers, their friends, and her friends in front of her. She felt weird. "Ugh......what happened mom?" Scootaloo asked her mothers.

"You hit the ground to hard and you landed on your groin. You broke your scooter too but that’s not important now. The doctors did an x-ray and they are examining the photos right now." Twilight informed.

Scootaloo took it in and realized she failed doing the trick. Twilight came by Scootaloo's side and hugged her. Rainbow did the same thing. Fluttershy was glad scootaloo was okay. As time went on, Scootaloo and her friends talked to pass the time. The CMC and Silver were worried that Scootaloo may be crippled. The nurse came in and then looked at Twilight and Rainbow. They were all hoping for good. "Well?" Twilight asked.

"I have bad news. It seems she hit her groin to hard. Basically, she caused permanent damage to the muscle nerve. I'm sorry to say this, but you're daughter has urinary incontinence. She may have to wear diapers for medical reasons due to this. Again, i'm sorry."

When hearing this, Scootaloo began to cry. Twilight then came by Scootaloo's side and pulled her into a hug and started to rub Scoots’ back, She felt sorry for her daughter

"Shhh. It's okay sweetheart, please don't cry. I can't stand seeing you cry."

Rainbow then looked at Nurse Redheart. "Is she gonna be released?"

She will have to stay in the hospital for 4 days. She needs rest. But you and princess Twilight can stay in the hospital with her during the time."

Rainbow Dash sighed. She was hurt, her daughter had now lost control of her bladder permanently. She then looked at the crusaders and Silver Spoon. "Can you three inform Mrs Cheerilee that Scootaloo is gonna be out for 4 days. You can tell her she is in the hospital due to her getting in an accident on her scooter."

"We will Rainbow. Anything for Scoots."

Rainbow then walked up her loving wife, and put a hoof on her shoulder. "I'm gonna go tell Spike he needs to run the library for four days." Rainbow said.

Twilight nodded as Rainbow went to tell Spike. Twilight was rubbing Scoots hoof trying to calm her down. Scootaloo couldn't believe that she now has to wear diapers. But Twilight told her she would be alright. The others had tears in their eyes seeing that Scootaloo was dealing with something this awful.

Suddenly Scootaloo then looked at Twilight. "Mom..... if i have to wear them, does that mean i need to wear them 24/7?" Scootaloo asked

"Yes honey, I’m afraid you will. When I take you to school after your release, I will inform Cheerilee about your medical issue." Twilight promised.

Scootaloo then sighed. She only wore them when she was a foal. But now she will have to get used to wearing them for medical reasons. She also realized that her class will right her get well soon cards. Moments later, Rainbow returned, she said Spike would run the library, and he said that he hopes Scootaloo recovers. Rainbow then pulled something out of her saddlebags, and it was Scootaloo's favorite blanket with her Cutie Mark, and both her mothers cutie marks on it. She then put it on the bed for Scootaloo's bed and caused Scootaloo to hug Rainbow.

Just then, Nurse Redheart came in carrying something. "Since You're daughter has no control over her bladder now due to the accident. We reccomend she wears this for safety, just in case." Redheart said.

Scootaloo noticed it was a diaper. She knew right away that due to her being urinary incident, she would be wearing them for her whole life. Twilight put it on her. As she moved the sheets from scootaloo, Scootaloo lifted herself, and Twilight slid it under. She then began to tape the sides and once she finished, she looked at Scootaloo.

"How you feeling honey?" She asked.

"It kinda feels weird wearing one.” Scoots sighed. “But i'll have to get used to it."

Twilight nodded and hugged Scootaloo. Rainbow came by and nuzzled her. As night came their friends decided to go home. Applejack offering to take Silver Spoon home. Twilight and Rainbow remained in Scootaloo's hospital room. They were going to stay with her for the 4 days while she is recovering. The staff allowed the two to stay. Scootaloo then hit the hay and drifted into sleep. As she was sleeping Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other.

"I guess we have to live with this, Rainbow." Twilight said.

"Relax Twi, we are grown mares, we can handle this. Besides, we’re married. We make a great team together. Look I know the whole thing with Scootaloo needing to wear diapers due to Urinary Incontinence may be strange, but we can’t let it bother us."

Twilight Realized Rainbow was right. They need to not let it bother them. They then decided to hit the hay, as they got on the chair, Rainbow took out the blanket, she brought for them both, and kissed her wife goodnight.

Dream Void

As Scootaloo's eyes shot open, she noticed she was in a familiar place. She was in the Dream Void. She then heard a familiar voice. "Scoots, come. Sit with us." it was her deceased mother.

Scootaloo approached her deceased family and sat down. She looked at her deceased familty, whom had a the expression on their face meaning they feel sorry. "What's wrong?" Scootaloo asked.

"Scootaloo, we are sorry that the accident happened."

"You mean the one that caused me to be urinary incontinent?"

"Yes. We are so sorry that happened.

Scoots hugged her family. They told her not to be afraid. They told her that her friends will be by her side. As Scootaloo heard the click of the door. She bided her family farewell and headed back to the Physical world. As she opened her eyes, her parents were by the side of her hospital bed.

"Morning Sweetie pie." Twilight said

3:00

Scootaloo and her two mothers began to talk. They said that they will inform both Rainbows parents, and Twilight's family on what happened. Twilight then said she had told Celestia what happened, and her mentor had to update Scootaloo's medical file. During the time, Spike came over to see Scootaloo, and said he was sorry this happened to his sister-figure. Pinkie Pie even came by and bought Scootaloo some treats to munch on, which Twilight allowed. As their friends came by, they were hoping Scootaloo was okay. As 3:00 pm came, Scoots’ friends came over. Sweetie Belle gave Scootaloo the cards the class made for her. Snips and Snails hoped for Scootaloo to recover, but wished Trixie was in town to cheer Scootaloo up by giving her a show. Rumble said he hopes that Scootaloo get's better. Alot of Scoots classmates were hoping Scootaloo was okay, Cheerilee was hoping the same as the others.

Nurse Redheart then came in and did her daily check up on her patient. After finishing the check up she then exited the room. Scootaloo planted her head on her pillow. She kept thinking to herself.

Rainbow then tapped her with a hoof. "Squirt, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, but I have to ask, what happened to my scooter?"

"When you landed on it, It completely broke. I dematerialized the parts. Don't worry, I'll by you a new one." Twilight smiled.

Scootaloo then smiled at her alicorn mother, and at her Rainbow maned mother. She was so happy that they were being nice to her. Suddenly, she felt scared, she felt like they were going to ground her when she get's home. "Y....you're not going to ground me, are you?" Scootaloo asked shakily.

"We are not going to ground you sweety. We just want you to just be more careful next time."

Scootaloo then smiled again at them. She had the best mothers ever. As the night came, Scootaloo had her dinner, and Twilight changed her afterwards. Once the time came for Scootaloo to go to bed, Her mothers both gave her a kiss and told her goodnight. She then fell asleep on the hospital bed. Twilight and Rainbow then passed out on the chairs.

Scootaloo's release

The day had came. Scootaloo was now going to be getting released from the hospital. Nurse Redheart then came in and did the final check up. After the final checkup, Scootaloo was ready to go. Twilight put a new diaper on Scootaloo and the proceeded to the Check out. As they Checked out Nurse Redheart approach Scootaloo.

"Now Scootaloo, You will be wearing those for the rest of your life. Make sure to be careful next time."

Scootaloo nodded and then followed her mothers out of the hospital. This was the first ray of sunlight in she got since being cooped in the hospital 4 days ago. Scootaloo walking with Twilight and Rainbow back to the library. As they were walking, Twilight nuzzled Scootaloo playfully.

"You know, you are the sweetest filly. I'm so glad you're okay." Twilight cooed.

As they approched the library, Twilight opened the door and met Spike. Spike came to Scootaloo and hugged her. He apparently missed the filly.

Uh.....why is Scootaloo wearing a diaper?" Spike brought up the elephant in the room.

"She permanently damaged her muscle nerve. Long story short, she's urinary incontinent due to the accident." Rainbow informed

Spike felt bad for his sister-figure. He hugged her. "I'm sorry that happened, scoots..."

With that out of the way, Twilight then decided to have her mid morning coffee. Rainbow followed Scootaloo to her room and sat on her bed with her. They then began to talk about the situation. After the talked, Scootaloo asked Rainbow to bring her a soda. As she went downstairs, she saw Twilight getting ready to go out. When Rainbow was about to ask where she was going, Twilight knew she was going to ask.

"I'm going to the store. You know, to buy Scoots diapers. We can't have her having accidents." Twilight said.

Rainbow nodded and proceeded to grab Scootaloo a soda. As she entered Scootaloo's room, she noticed Scootaloo was heartbroken. Rainbow came over to Scootaloo's side and hopped on her bed. She then extended a wing and pulled Scootaloo over to her side and began to hug her.

"Scoots, don't let this bother you. Next thing you know you will be thinking bad things. Me nor Twilight don't want that happening to our angel." Rainbow said softly

"But I'm afraid. What if I don't fit in because of this?"

Rainbow knew this was hard. She never seen Scootaloo this depressed ever. Suddenly, she hit an idea. Scootaloo seemed down due to the fact she has to wear diapers due to incontinence in the bladder. She then gave Scootaloo her soda and told her she was going to talk to Twilight when she gets back.

Several minutes later, Twilight came walking in to the library with the boxes. Rainbow helped her put them down. She then went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Rainbow then came in and looked at Twilight.

"Hey, Twi, can we talk?" Rainbow’s gaze was to the ground.

"What is it?"

"Scootaloo seems really depressed about this whole, incontinent and diaper thing. It's.... *sniff* It's tearing me apart Twi. I....... I can't stand seeing our daughter like this. It's physically hurting me."

Twilight then saw something that tore her up inside. She saw her wife tearing up. She knew, way before she married her, that Scootaloo looked up to her as a big sister, but now she looks up to her as a mother. She walked over to her wife’s side, and hugged her. "Rainbow, it’s okay. Just please, don't cry. Do you have an idea?"

"I..... I wanted to ask you, what do you think we should do? She’s our daughter. What do you think we should do. You’ve always came with ideas in the past."

Twilight thought for a moment. She knew this was a tough decision. When she looked in the other room, she saw the boxes of diapers she bought for Scootaloo. Suddenly something clicked in her head, as she glanced at the box, she realized what she and Rainbow can do to cheer her up.

“Rainbow I think I have an idea, let me whisper it into your ear." Twilight said.

She then began to whisper her idea into Rainbow's ear, as she did, Rainbow's eyes widened. Twilight's idea was well thought out. She and Rainbow then went into the main room and opened a box. Twilight then used her magic to put a diaper on Rainbow and a diaper on herself. After they were on.

Rainbow looked at Twilight. "How long do we have to wear these?"

"We will wear these all day. Remember we need to lift Scoots spirit."

They walked up the stairs and went to Scootaloo's door. They took a deep breath and proceeded to enter. As they entered, they saw Scootaloo looking down at the floor. She didn't even notice them. As they the bed Twilight hopped on the bed first and Rainbow next. She then noticed her mothers were next to her. But what caught her attention, was what they were wearing.

"Why are you wearing...."

"We are wearing diapers for you, Scootaloo. We're here for you, all your friends are. There is nothing to be depressed about. We just want you to be happy, Scoots. We still love you, no matter what happens." Twilight said

Scootaloo was tearing up. She realized her loving mothers were right. There was nothing to be depressed about. She hugged her alicorn mother happily. After a while the family decided to go downstair and play a card game. As they were playing, Spike returned to the library after gem hunting with Rarity, only to the 3 in diapers.

"Uh.....Do I dare ask why you two are wearing diapers?" Spiked asked Twilight and Rainbow.

"It’s only for the day Spike. Since Scoots was feeling down about wearing diapers 24/7, me and Rainbow decided to wear ‘em for the day. It seems to be cheering our angel up." Assured Twilight.

"It is Mom." Said Scootaloo.

Spike decided to go upstairs and rest in his bed. As the 3 mares played their card game, they heard a hissing noise. It was coming from Scootaloo. As it died down Twilight then walked over to Scootaloo. "It seems you had an accident sweetheart."

"Is that part of the medical issue i have?"

"Yes, follow me."

Scootaloo then followed Twilight and went upstairs. Moments later they returned downstairs and Scootaloo was in a clean diaper. Scootaloo realized that she can survive through this, originally, she thought that she would be made fun of. But when she was upstairs, Twilight told her that most ponies wore them due to old age, injury, or being born incontinent. As they sat down, they noticed Rainbow had a look on her ever since spike came back.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"I'm still mad at Spike for pulling that prank on me. I want to get him back for it, but I no idea how."

Suddenly, an idea hit Scootaloo for a payback prank. She went to Rainbows ear and began to whisper her idea. Suddenly, Rainbow had a look on her face.

"What did she say?" Twilight asked

Rainbow then began to whisper what Scootaloo said in Twilight's ear. Suddenly she had a smile on her face. Scootaloo came up with a perfect prank to pull on Spike for Rainbow's revenge.

Through out the day, Twilight and Rainbow cheered Scootaloo up. They watched a movie on the projector Twilight bought. After a while, they decided to have lunch. After Scootaloo had lunch, the door to the library opened and it was the CMC. "Hi Scootaloo." Said Applebloom

Scootaloo now had a smile on her face, her friends came over, even Silver. "Hey guys."

"How have you been. You still scared you have to wear that?" Sweetie belle asked.

"Not anymore."

After the CMC visit, Scootaloo decided to go read a Daring Do book. Rainbow was in the same room watching her. Scootaloo was feeling better about this.

Pranking Spike

When Scootaloo went back to school, her classmates were shocked to find her wearing a diaper. Scootaloo explained what happened and what damage it did. Cheerilee was shocked this happen, but she was glad no one will be making fun of her. After school, Scootaloo raced home on her new scooter. When she got home, Rainbow helped her daughter with her homework. Tonight they were planning on pranking Spike as revenge for what he did to Rainbow that one time. After they had dinner they had gone to Scootaloos bedroom and began to plan the prank. They were going to diaper him. Their plan was simple, first they put him in one, second, enchant it, and three enjoy the show.

Now it was friday night. The two mares and filly got up and went to spikes bed. Twilight laid the diaper on the ground and enchanted it. She then put it on spike and put the sheets over him.

"So what will this spell do Twi?" Rainbow asked her wife

"SImple, it'll make him unable to take it off, if he tries to, you know what happens." She whispered back

Rainbow then nodded and hopped back in bed, Twilight then hopped in bed, and scoots went back to her bedroom.

The next morning, the three ponies were down stairs having breakfast. As they did, Spike came down and said good morning to everypony. Suddenly he heard snickering. He then turned and saw the looks on their faces. "What's funny?" he said

"Oh nothing, Crinklebutt." Twilight said


Spike then looked at himself, and saw he was in a diaper. He tried to take it off, when suddenly, he heard a hissing noise, it was coming from him. He then looked and it was coming from him. Rainbow, Twilight, and even Scootaloo were laughing very hard. Their prank succeeded.

"Stop laughing." He cried.

"What, a little payback ain't good for you? We’re even now spike." Rainbow said as she was still laughing uncontrollably.

Spike then sighed. He knew this prank was harsh but he had to admit, it was thought out. "How did you came up with this prank?"

"I helped my mom, I came with the idea. besides, you have to admit it's funny." Scootaloo said.

Spike then glared at Scootaloo with surprise. He didn't even want to yell. He just laughed. Scootaloo came up with the perfect prank for Rainbow to pull. Twilight then lifted the enchantment spell, and Spike now took the diaper off and hugged Scootaloo.

"That was a neat prank. I won't ever prank you back, nor Twilight, and I guess I will not prank Dash anymore."

After the diaper was removed, Twilight zapped him clean. He then proceeded to make himself coffee. "Scootaloo, How you feeling now? You know, from the accident, and having to wear diapers due to the permanent injury." Spike asked.

"Well, to be honest, It's still weird wearing ‘em again. But now that i'm getting used to them, and my friends have my back, I guess I’ll survive."

With everything out of the way, Twilight and Rainbow went into their bedroom and told Spike to make sure Scoots doesn't enter. Spike knew straight away that this was one of their times where they do something not settling for a filly to see. As they went into the room and lock the door, Twilight then gave Rainbow a kiss on the lips.

Downstairs, Scootaloo was hanging with spike as he was cleaning. As Spike was cleaning, Scootaloo was reading a book to pass the time. As time was passing, Scootaloo was now having a sip of her favorite soda. After a while, Twilight and Rainbow came downstairs. Just then, Fluttershy came over, she was visiting Scootaloo.

"Oh, um I hope i'm not interupting anything." Fluttershy politely entered the room.

"You're not interrupting shy. So what brings you here."

"I just want to see Scootaloo, If you don't mind."

"No worries, Fluttershy. She's in the kitchen."

Fluttershy then walked into the kitchen and saw Scootaloo, who had a smile for Shy. "Hey Fluttershy."

"Hi Scootaloo. How have you been doing, since the accident?"

"I been recovering. Basically, I'm getting used to this whole, having to wear diapers 24/7 thing. But in short terms, I'm doin’ great."

Through out the time, their friends came over to see how Scootaloo has been doing. Pinkie Pie came and gave her sweets, Applejack came next, and last was Rarity. Then Scootaloo's friends came over, The two crusaders were glad she was recovering. Silver, on the other hoof, was glad that Diamond isn't around. She knew that if Diamond was not in Juvenile, she'll be calling her names. However, Scootaloos' friends decided to have their sleepover tonight at Twilight's place, which Twilight allowed.

As the night came, Scootaloo's friends came over. They were then taken to Scootaloo's room, and they were shocked what they saw In Scootaloo's' bedroom. As they got settled in, they then began to talk to Scootaloo. "So Scoots what happened to your Scooter after the accident." Applebloom asked.

"It was severely broken, my mother had to buy me a replacement."

Through out the time, Scootaloo and her friends began to have some fun. They even noticed the letter that Scootaloo kept with her since the day of her parent's deaths. When they asked about the letter, She said that when it was sent to her, It had a sticky note attached to it, saying "This is my one last letter to you", but sadly she lost the sticky note. Twilight came in and bought the fillies some food. After they ate, Scootaloo then began to play a card game with them,. After a while, Scootaloo had one of her usual accidents that she has due to the medical problem.

After she got changed by Twilight, Scootaloo returned and began a new round of cards. In the end, the fillies grew tired, With in minutes, The fillies got in there sleeping bags, and Scootaloo got in her bed. As they fell asleep, Twilight and Rainbow Dash walked in to check on the fillies, they saw that they were fast asleep. She then closed the door gently and looked at Rainbow. "Scootaloo seems really happy Rainbow." Twilight whispered as she planted a kiss on her wife's cheek.

"That ‘cause we make perfect mothers. Twi." Rainbow replied as she gave Twilight a kiss on the lips. "We should probably hit the hay,"

Twilight couldn't help but agree. Day's ago, Twilight purchase Tickets to the upcoming Fillyfooler convention in Manehatten. She needed to inform her daughter about it and make sure she know's she's staying with Fluttershy. As they got in bed. Twilight put a hoof around her loving wife and kissed her. "Love you Rainbow."

"Love you too Twi."

Author's Note:

At long last the chapter is here

Scootaloo is now facing a new life changing experience of being Urinary Incontinent due to the accident.

Hope you enjoyed

How ever in the next chapter, It will start the shipping of Scootabelle