• Published 8th Jan 2014
  • 12,019 Views, 261 Comments

Scootaloo's new life - MaskedPony



Twilight and Rainbow find out the real truth about scootaloo, which causes them to do something for the orphan filly.

  • ...
108
 261
 12,019

Special Moments

The next day was a friday and Scootaloo returned to school and the class was surprised to see Scootaloo. During the beginning of the class Ms. Cheerilee allowed Scootaloo to share it with the class. Scootaloo was sharing all the good times she had in Canterlot with her family.

She even mentioned her inmate brother, who is now deceased. The class felt bad for Scootaloo that her brother was executed.

As recess came The CMC, and Silver Spoon remained inside to help Scootaloo catch up on her homework. It turned out Scootaloo didn't miss that much work at all.

As the School day reached its end, the children ran out of the building. As Scootaloo came out, Twilight and Rainbow came by and hugged their daughter.

"How was your day my little angel?" Twilight asked.

"Excellent. I'm even caught up thanks to the help of my friends."

"That's so good. Hey, we made you a surprise back at the library."

"I can't wait."

At that moment Twilight, Rainbow, and Scootaloo began to walk back to the library. As they walked they began to converse with each other.

Twilight told Scootaloo she is going to spend time with her and Rainbow will be buying stuff for her. Scootaloo giggled and began to tell them about her day.

As they talked they then approached the library. Twilight then opened the door and they entered. At that moment Scootaloo smelled something good. Twilight then told Scootaloo to close her eyes and she did.

Twilight, Rainbow, and Scootaloo went into the kitchen. As they entered the kitchen Twilight told Scootaloo to opened her eyes. When she did her eyes widened with surprise at the site.

In front of her were cookies. Twilight told her to look in the pantry, and when Scootaloo did she saw more cookies. Her mouth was watering.

"Did....did you make these?" Scootaloo asked.

"You’ve been a good filly. So me and Rainbow decided to treat you. We made the batch today while you were at school."

"Can I have some now?"

Twilight giggled, and Rainbow came and pecked Scootaloo on the cheek.

"Of course, sweetie pumpkin,” Twilight giggled. “But don't eat too many. We don't want you getting an upset tummy and be using the bathroom rapidly or going in your diaper by accident."

Scootaloo smiled and looked at her alicorn mom. As she did she asked her if later on she can cuddle with her. Twilight said yes and she mentioned she knew a spell that she could use on herself to make Scootaloo comfortable when cuddling with her.

Without further ado Scootaloo then sat down at the table and began snacking. As she was snacking, Twilight and Rainbow went to the other room to talk.

"Honey what're your plans when me and our muffin are together bonding?" Twilight asked her wife.

"Well, I'm going to the store to buy Scootaloo some stuff. I might buy her something she will love."

"You love Scootaloo a lot, don't you?"

"Are you kidding? Twi, she used to look up to me as a sister. Now she looks up to me as a mother. Heck, I even wear that ballerina outfit for her. Besides Twi, I love her a lot and I want to buy her something."

Twilight giggled and hugged Rainbow. At that moment Spike walked in to the library, he was carrying a gem. Spike had several agendas to do for the day. He helped Rarity with her gem hunting, and now he is going to help Fluttershy with her critters..

Twilight then used her magic to grab a book with spells in it. As she went through the book she found the spell she was looking for, the warm snuggler spell. As she read it, it stated that the spell can be cast on oneself and can be active for a certain period of time. It also said that it can make anyone that snuggles with the pony with the spell on them feel comfortable, but a slight side effect of the pony with the spell on them acting cute.

She then closed the spell book and chuckled to herself. At that moment Scootaloo called her from the kitchen.

"Uh mom Twi?" Scootaloo called.

"Yes Sweetie?"

"I'm done eating my cookies. Can you put the remainder away for me please?"

"Yes sweetie. I will because you said please."

At that moment Twilight got up and walked into the kitchen. As she walked in she saw Scootaloo had eaten half of the cookies on the plate. She then got a container out and put them in it so the can remain fresh.

As she put the cookies away, Scootaloo went out and hung with Rainbow while Twilight cleaned up. As she was cleaning up, Rainbow gave Scootaloo a playful noogie.

At that moment Scootaloo heard a hissing noise, It was coming from her. Rainbow decided to change Scootaloo.

"Hey Twi, Where do we keep the supply for Scootaloo? You know, the diapers and stuff. I kind of forgot where they are." Rainbow called.

"They’re in the bathroom underneath the sink. Make sure to put the powder on her to make sure she doesn't get a rash."

Rainbow went upstairs and proceeded to change Scootaloo. After she was changed Scootaloo and Rainbow walked downstairs and began to sat on the couch.

As they sat on the couch, Twilight came out of the kitchen and sat on the couch with them. Twilight took out the scrapbook and she, Scoots, and Rainbow started looking at the photos, even the recently added ones.

As the time came Rainbow got up and pecked her wife on the cheek. "I'm going out, Twi. I'm gonna go do the shopping for Scootaloo. If I need help, I'll have AJ help me," Rainbow murmured.

"Be careful, my precious Rainbow."

With that Rainbow left the library and left both Twi and Scoots at the library for the day.

Scoots decided to go play her xbuck while Twilight was downstairs. As she went upstairs, Twi began to smile.

I'll now cast the spell on myself. I hope our little angel is okay snuggling, Twilight thought. With that, her horn started to glow and the spell then was cast on herself. All of a sudden she could tell she was warm. Ok, the spell is active for the time being. I need to be aware of the side effect. Twilight thought.

She back down stairs, sat on the couch and began to read her book to pass time, until Scootaloo wanted to snuggle. Time went by and she could hear Scootaloo playing her xbuck one. She couldn't help but giggle at how much Scootaloo was enjoying her xbuck that Luna gave her.

Just at that moment she heard silence, and then hoofs coming down the stairs. It was Scootaloo. However, Twilight heart sank when she saw a tear in her eye. "What's wrong my little angel?" Twilight asked.

"C....can I snuggle with you. I-I-I feel lonely."

Twilight looked at Scootaloo and tears were rolling on her cheeks. Twilight felt bad for her. She then used her magic to put the book down on the table and levitated Scootaloo towards her.

Twilight giggled and looked at Scootaloo with a warm smile. Twilight knew she would never wanted to hurt Scootaloos' feelings or do something bad. However she knew that Sweetie Belle was at home today with her parents, so Scoots had nopony to play with.

Twilight then told Scootaloo to follow her to Twilight’s and Rainbow's bedroom. As they entered, Twilight hopped on the cloud bed and so did Scootaloo.

Twilight got into the bed, ready to snuggle with her little filly. As Scootaloo got close to Twilights body, she felt warm. It felt like she was wrapped around her blanket with her own Cutie Mark, and both Twilight and Rainbow’s Cutie Marks on it when it comes out of the dryer.

"Sooooo warm," she cooed.

Twilight then chuckled. "My body is warm because I used the warm snuggler spell on myself."

"Warm Snuggler spell?"

"Its a spell that allows the pony with the spell on them feel warm to the other snuggler. However, it has a side effect of the one with the spell on them acting cute."

Twilight then wrapped her hooves around Scootaloo and began to brush her mane. As she was doing this, Scootaloo's eyes began to close with happiness.

Twilight then leaned down to Scoots face and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Scootaloo blushed. She pull herself closer to her alicorn mother and snuggled near her chest.

Twilight can even feel Scootaloo's diapered bottom. Twilight was enjoying snuggling with her little filly. "Do you feel warm Scootawoo?" Twilight asked in a cute way.

"Uh what? Did you call me Scootawoo?"

"Side effect. Remember it has an effect that makes the one with the spell on them act cute."

"Oh. Well in that case, Yes. I-I....."

"You what?"

"I love you, mommy."

Twilight chuckled softly. "I love you too."

Rainbow at the store

Since leaving the library to do some shopping Rainbow went to the farm and asked Applejack if she can help her with her shopping for Scootaloo. Applejack asked why, and Rainbow explained why, in which she gladly agreed to help.

As they entered the store they were talking about a lot of things. Even about why Rainbow chose to drop her dream and become Twilight’s royal guard. But then they began to the question to what to buy.

"Are ya sure Scootaloo won't like dolls, Rainbow?' Applejack asked curiously.

"Well we know she is a girly pegasus. But I'm not sure."

"Well ah must admit that she had a lot of courage to tell Twi. How did Twi react anyway?"

"She was fine with it."

At that moment, Applejack caught something that caught her eye. "Well ah’ll be...." She said in surprised

"What is it?"

"Look at what ah'm staring at. Ah think ah found something for you to buy Scootaloo."

At that moment, Rainbow caught sight of what Applejack was looking at. On the shelf was the most surprising thing.

Rainbow remember along time ago, they had a similar thing with Shining armor and Cadance. But this time it was different. On the shelf was a bundle with the name "Royal wedding: Princess Twilight edition". In the box were two plushies. One was Twilight Sparkle, while the other was Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow's eyes opened up in surprised. They made plushies after her and her wife. Applejack looked at Rainbow.

"Ah think Scootaloo would love that. Since she is yours and Twilight’s adoptive daughter," Applejack assured.

"Yeah.... I think she would love it!"

7:30pm

Library

At the library Scootaloo and Twilight were playing Scoots’ Xbuck. Playing online, it turned out that Luna gave three membership cards to Scootaloo. One for her, one for Twilight, and one for Rainbow.

Scootaloo helped her mom make a account and named it "The Twilight Zone". The game they were playing was Plants vs Zomponies: Garden Warfare. They were playing in a private match. As they were playing Scootaloo was helping her mom figure out the controls easily.

Twilight was playing as the zombponies, while scootaloo was playing as the plants. Twilight was having a lot of fun. She never realized that this was fun.

"It's nice that you got me away from my books, my little angel. Dashie was trying to do the same thing," Twilight said.

"I know right. Besides, after this game, we’re going to snuggle more, right?"

Twilight giggled and patted her on the head with a gentle hoof. "I guess you like the warm snuggler spell. It will fade at 9pm or if I lift the spell."

As the game ended Scootaloo looked at her mom and told her good game. Scootaloo then turned the console off and hopped on the bed and looked at her mom. She was curious about something.

"Uh, where did Rainbow go?" Scootaloo asked curiously.

"She went to the store. She might be buying you something."

They both giggled at this and Twilight hopped on the bed with Scootaloo. Scootaloo buried herself in Twilight. The alicorn felt so warm to her.

Twilight then wrapped her hooves around Scootaloo and began to pull her towards her. She started giving Scootaloo kisses on the cheek making her smile.

"So warm......" Scootaloo said with happiness.

As she heard this Twilight giggled and smiled. She then laid on the bed and pull the covers over her and Scoots. She closed her eyes and smiled at her little filly. As she opened her eyes she saw a smile on her face. Scootaloo opened her eyes and saw Twilight looking at her with a smile.

She never felt so happy before. Twilight was making her life happy, while Rainbow was making her life awesome. She snuggled closer to Twilight. Scootaloo then looked at her mom.

"Mom, I been meaning to ask..." she said

"What is it, honey?"

"Are you happy being married to Rainbow Dash?"

"Yes, honey. Rainbow means a lot to me. During the time when I was taking her out to dates to cheer her up after "That day", me and Rainbow had a really close friendship."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She was kinda like a sister to me. Besides, I'm glad we’re married to each other."

Just at that moment, the door opened and Rainbow Dash came in with Applejack. "I'm home," she called

Twilight looked at her wife and smiled. She got up and hugged her, then pecked her on the lips.

Applejack came in with the other bags, then told Twilight that Dash wanted help with the bags and she decided to help.

Twilight levitated the bags to the ground, and Scootaloo looked at them. She was curious about the bags.

She looked at Rainbow Dash in question and she told her that the bags were for her. As Scootaloo opened the bags she noticed they were a lot of things in there for her, but one thing caught her eye.

It was a box. As she opened the box it had a Twilight and Rainbow Dash plushie in it. She then looked at Rainbow with a happy face. She ran over to her and hugged her "Thank you, mom Dash." Scootaloo cooed.

Rainbow leaned down and gave her a kiss.Applejack said her goodbyes and went her way back to the acres.

As she left Twilight and Rainbow Dash went down stairs and sat on the couch together during the mean time. As they sat down they began to converse.

"So, Twi, how was it being with our precious little angel?" Rainbow asked with a giggle at what she just said.

"It was fun. Have you heard of the warm snuggler spell?"

"Uh. no. What’s that?"

"I cast it on myself. Basically when you or Scoots snuggle with me, you and Scoots will be warm."

"So that's why your hug and kiss were warm."

At this point they both giggled and gave each other a kiss. Next thing Twilight did was lift the spell from herself. She then gave Rainbow Dash a massage with her hoofs. As she was giving a Rainbow a massage Rainbow’s eyes began to close. She had a busy day making the treats for Scootaloo with Twilight, and buying stuff for Scootaloo.

"OOoooOOOH that feels good, Twilight. Oh man, you should be a masseuse," she said

"Oh you. I guess you had a little back ache today, my cute pegasus."

Twilight continued giving Rainbow a massage for ten minutes. Rainbow was smiling while Twilight was giving her it. After Twilight finished,Rainbow decided to give Twilight a massage and a wing rub. Since Twilight married Rainbow she knew her to have warm and gentle hoofs.

As she was giving Twi a massage, Twilight began to think to herself, Man, Rainbow is good at this.

Rainbow finished giving Twilight a massage. She was about to give Twilight a wing rub when Spike walked in the door. Rainbow noticed.

"You finished helping Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes."

"Um Spike, can you do me a favor and tell Scoots that me and Twi will be in our bedroom in private? We don't want her to worry."

"Anything for my little sister."

As Spike went upstairs Rainbow began to rub Twilights wings. She was rubbing them gently so she wouldn't hurt her wife. After the rub they went into their bathroom in their room and filled the bathtub with warm water.

Once it was completely filled, Twilight and Rainbow hopped in and sat down, letting their bodies relax. As they looked at each other they smiled. Twilight then got a brush and began to brush her mane.

"So, Twi, what else did you do with Scoots?" Rainbow asked.

"We played her Xbuck one. She made me an Xbuck live account, which my username is The Twilight Zone. It turns out Luna gave us each a twelve month membership card. Scootaloo is wondering what you want your gamertag to be."

"Can it be, "The Rainbow Factory"?"

"Sure."

Twilight began to brush her wife’s mane with the brush. Rainbow allowed Twilight to do this since it was kinda hard for her from time to time. Once they were clean, they dried off and went out of their bathroom, only to see Spike with a smile on his face.

"Look in Scootaloo’s room. You’ll find something cute." he said.

Twilight nor Rainbow didn't know what Spike meant by that. They decided to head to Scootaloo's room to see what it is. As they walked to Scootaloo’s room Twilight had her wing over Rainbow’s back the whole time.

When they reached Scootaloo’s room, they opened the door and saw something that caught their attention. On the ground, Scootaloo was cuddling with the plushies. She kept pretending that they were her actual two mothers and kept saying “I love you” to them.

"AWWW" both Twilight and Rainbow said.

At that moment Scootaloo saw her mothers and began to blush. They came to Scootaloo's side and nuzzled her. After a short period of spending time with her. Scootaloo decided to play her Xbuck until her bedtime.

Twilight and Rainbow then headed to their bedroom and decided to watch a movie on their TV.

Dream void

Scootaloo was sound asleep in her bed cuddling with her plushies when suddenly, she woke up in a black room. She remembered that this was the dream void. However she really wanted to dream about her having fun with her two mothers.

But the weird thing was no one was in the dream void. As she waited, her brother showed up in front of her. Scootaloo was shocked. Her brother did make it to skyhaven due to forgiveness.

"Hi Scooty," greeted Gray Cloud.

"W-wheres mom, dad and sis?"

"They know you wanted to dream about your mothers."

"H-how did you…?"

"We can see everything. You want to dream about your mothers?"

"Yes."

Gray Cloud decided that he needed to teach Scootaloo about going out of the dream void and into her dream she wanted to dream of. "Okay. You see that thing on the wall over there?" Gray asked.

"Yes."

"Press the button, and it will look into you to see the dream you want to have."

Scootaloo nodded and walked to the gadget on the wall. She pressed the button with her hoof and the device started scanning Scootaloo. After the scan was completed it unlocked the door.

Scootaloo was suspicious about this. When she was in the dream void last time, she didn't notice this.

"Okay, now walk through the door. When you enter the door, you’ll be sent to your dream, and your two mothers will be sent in. However, if you wake up in the physical world, the dream will end," Gray said.

"Thanks, bro."

"Any time sis."

With that, Scootaloo went through the door and everything faded to white. As the whiteness faded, Scootaloo saw what seemed to be like a dream version of her home. At that moment Twilight and Rainbow appeared and they then began to have fun and spend time together.

Fun at the library

The next morning Scootaloo woke up from the slumber she had. As she turned to the side she was greeted by her pegasus mother.

Rainbow picked up Scootaloo and gave her a kiss. She then took her to the bathroom and changed her. After she was changed, they went downstairs and met Twilight who was sitting on the couch.

She came up and kissed the filly, and gave her a nose rub. "We're going to have so much fun today, sweetie," Twilight said.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Well since we’re going to have some fun today I thought we can wear those rubber ball outfits we have. We can play your xbuck. Also, we can snuggle with each other."

Scootaloo smiled and hugged her alicorn mother.

Spike then took Scootaloo into the kitchen and gave her breakfast.

As she was eating, Rainbow looked at Twilight with a curiously. She was going to have the spell casted on her also. "So, Twi, what do I need to be aware of when the Warm Snuggler spell is on me?" she asked curiously.

"Well it has a side effect of acting cute."

"Can you be more specific?"

"Basically, it will make you kinda talk cute. Like for example, sometimes you may say something like Scootawoo, instead of Scootaloo. There's another part of it, but I'm not sure what it is."

Rainbow chuckled and wrapped her hooves around Twilight causing her to fall on her back. They began to have some fun with one another. Rainbow was planting kisses on Twilight’s lips, causing her to blush.

Twilight then started to return the kisses her wife gave her and began to wrap her hooves around her. As she was kissing Rainbow, her eyes began to close and Rainbow was feeling like she was in paradise.

As the kisses ended Twilight looked at her wife with a warm smile. "It's been a while since we did that, Dash," Twilight murmured.

"I know, Twi."

At that moment Spike came out of the kitchen with Scootaloo. Spike said he will go to the hay burger joint later on in the day to get the family lunch. With that Spike decided to clean the library while the three mares went into Twilight and Rainbow's bedroom. As they entered they hopped on the bed.

They then looked at Scootaloo and gave her a kiss. "Squirt, how's it been going with Sweetie Belle?" Rainbow asked

"It's been going great. She seems to really love me."

Rainbow smiled and hugged her. "We are so proud of you."

At that moment Twilight turned on the tv and they began to watch. As they watched tv Rainbow and Twilight sat with Scootaloo. They had a lot of plans for the day, and Scootaloo mentioned that Sweetie Belle may come over.

Twilight gave Scootaloo a peck on the cheek, and whispered in her ear, "You're such a good filly." At this Scootaloo giggled. Rainbow did the same thing and hugged her.

Throughout the time the three were spending it together watching tv.

After a while Twilight went into the bathroom, carrying her dress Rarity made for her so she can have fun with Scootaloo. As she came out of the bathroom Scootaloo smiled at this. Rainbow even blushed at how beautiful the dress made Twilight.

As she came close she turned off the tv. Scootaloo and Rainbow hopped to the ground, and Rainbow nuzzled her wife playfully. "That dress makes you look pretty, Twi," Rainbow giggled

"D'awwww, thank you, Dashie."

Scootaloo went into her bedroom and got her dress. As she came into the bedroom again Dash awed at how the dress made Scootaloo look. Since she found out about Scootaloo's girly side Rainbow became more respectful towards her and promised to wear hers when she wanted to have fun.

Scootaloo said she can have fun without wearing it, however Rainbow chose to wear hers to make Scootaloo happy. Without any distractions they went downstairs to make sure Spike is aware of it.

As they came downstairs, they saw Spike and Pinkie. "OH MY GOSH! YOU ALL ARE WEARING PINK!" Pinkie said happily.

"Me, and Rainbow are gonna play with our daughter. But what brings you here?"

"I bought goodies for her. Mr and Mrs. Cake allowed me to. But I have to get back to sugarcube corner, I have to babysit the twins."

"Ok.... Uh Pinkie? What are we going to do for Scootaloo’s birthday? Its next week."

"Well I thought of planning it myself, but I could send a letter to Cheese Sandwich to see if he’s willing to help. But I could ask her if she wants to help also."

"That’d be amazing, Pinkie."

With that, Pinkie Pie went on her way.

It was only now that Spike noticed what they were wearing. However, he remembered he didn't have to do it.

The family decided to have some fun. As they headed upstairs they went into Scootaloo’s room. Once there,Twilight and Rainbow tackled Scootaloo playfully and started to give her kisses.

As they finished giving her kisses, Twilight's horn started glowing and a spell was cast on both her and Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow hugged Scootaloo and, to Scootaloo's surprised, she noted it was the spell Twilight cast the other day. Twilight hugged Scootaloo, and she felt so warm. As they separated, they smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

Scootaloo turned on her Xbuck one and decided to create an account for Rainbow. "Mom Dash, what do you want your gamertag to be?" Scootaloo asked nicely.

"The Rainbow Factory."

"Okay."

Once Scootaloo finished creating the account for Rainbow, she entered the membership and Rainbow’s account became a Xbuck Live account.

She then started a game and they played it together. Through out their game play the family was having a good time together and played non stop. As the final match came to an end, Scootaloo turned off the Xbuck.

The three then snuggled with each other. When they were snuggling, Scootaloo felt warm. Twilight began to rub Scootaloos back with a gentle hoof, while Rainbow was snuggling with her. Rainbow gave Scootaloo a peck on the cheek.

"How you feeling, Scoots?" Rainbow asked.

"Warm and cozy."

Twilight and Rainbow giggled at this and separated from the filly. As they did, Twilight took the dresses off of them and Scootaloo. The next thing, Twilight and Rainbow went out of the room. Moments later they came back wearing diapers.

Scootaloo looked at them."I don't remember asking...." Scootaloo said before getting cut off.

"We want to have fun, my little angel. How about we all do a butt bump?"

"Sure."

The three got to a certain distance so their flanks could bump.

They counted to three and their butts bumped, making their diapers crinkle, causing them to laugh. They did it four more times and on the last one, they then laughed and hugged each other.

They realized they were a happy family. Through out the day, they had a lot of fun. They were bouncing around in their rubber ball costumes, watching movies, and to Twilight and Scootaloo’s surprise, Rainbow did the most ridiculous and funniest thing ever, wear her ballerina costume, with her crown on her head.

As the night came, the mares decided to go to bed. In Twilight and Rainbow’s room, Twilight was writing. Rainbow noticed.

"What ya doing, my lovely alicorn?" Rainbow asked smiling.

"Writing in our personal diary. We did so much today I wanted to write it down."

"Nice."

As Twilight finished writing, She then put the diary down and tucked herself and Rainbow in bed. They then drifted into their sleep. They had the best weekend ever.

Scootaloo's Birthday

The week was flying by for the three mares. Sunday, they had a lot of fun around the library and enjoyed playing with their daughter. Spike even put on his dress, just to make Scootaloo happy.

Monday through friday, Scootaloo was working really hard in class. She didn't want to get Ds or Fs. During recess, she played with the Cmc and Silver Spoon. After School, Sweetie Belle hung with Scootaloo, every time they separated, they gave each other a kiss. They went to sugar cube corner and had some milkshakes.

Now it was Saturday, and Twilight and Rainbow knew what today was, it was Scootaloo’s birthday. Scootaloo was upstairs playing her XBuck while Twi and Dash were downstairs.

The door opened and they were greeted by Pinkie, Cheese Sandwich, and shockingly enough, Trixie.

"Been a while Rainbow Dash." greeted Cheese.

"I see you came, Cheese. But why is Trixie here?"

"Your pink friend here sent Trixie a message saying that a little filly needed the best birthday ever. She didn't explain a lot of details to the great and powerful Trixie," Trixie said in third person, as she always did.

Twilight looked at the two and prepared to tell them. "Basically, she is our adoptive daughter. We found out two months ago that Scootaloo was an orphan and the last survivor of her family. Basically we want this birthday to be special for her, since she never had a birthday party before during her time being an orphan."

Cheeses eyes widen in shock. "Your filly never had a single birthday party? Well me and Pinkie will be working on the party!" Cheese said proudly.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie will do anything for Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash's daughter. Can we see her? We should tell her," Trixie said with sadness.

"Sure.” Twilight turned to look behind her and called, “Scootaloo, can you come down here, honey?"

"Coming, mom Twi."

The filly ran down and saw the the ponies she knew, and even saw Cheese sandwich and Trixie."What is it mom?"

Twilight looked at the two guests and they approached the filly.

"It seems you never had a birthday party before, little Scootaloo, We are going to throw you the best party ever. But we’re not telling you what it will be like, you can count on me to set it up." Cheese said in delight.

"Th-thank you."

"You kinda remind Trixie of herself when she lost her sister due to an internal disease. Trixie'll throw you a great magic show for you at your party."

"Really?"

"Yes. Trixie has changed. I no longer boast anymore. Even after the alicorn amulet incident and those anonymous death threats."

Without further distraction, Scootaloo went back into her bedroom. Pinkie Pie left for a bit. Twilight and Rainbow lead Cheese and Trixie to the kitchen and made coffee for them.

As they sat down Trixie had a question for them. "Trixie seemed to noticed your daughter is wearing a diaper." Trixie informed. "Why is that?"

"She got into a scooter accident. She caused her bladder to be permanently damage and is urinary incontinence," Rainbow informed.

"Well, that must be a pain for the filly. Trixie also heard you and Twilight Sparkle got married to each other."

"You're against it. aren't you?"

"Relax. Rainbow Dash. Trixie isn't against fillyfooler marriage. She's okay with it. I no longer have a grudge against your wife due to the royalty thing," Trixie said as she took a drink of her coffee.

Twilight then took a sip and looked at Cheese and Trixie. She had to discuss the plans with them.

However Trixie was worried that her two huge fans, Snips and Snails might interfere. Cheese said he will do the same like how he did with Rainbow Dash's birthday while Trixie gets everything for her show prepared.

Once all was discussed, Trixie and Cheese went on their way to get everything ready. As they left, Rainbow looked at Twilight suspiciously. "Were you faking being nice to Trixie?" Rainbow asked her wife.

"No, honey. I'm friends with her now. I can't keep grudges forever like Rarity can. Remember, I told you many days after we got married when you asked about her?"

"Oh," Rainbow said with a giggle in embarrassment while her cheeks turned pink."I guess I forgot, my cute honey bunch."

Twilight giggle and kissed Rainbow on the lips. "That's what I love about you and find cute."

Rainbow and Twilight decided to go into their bedroom and watch some tv to pass some time. During that time, Rainbow had her wing over Twilight and pulled her close so their cheeks could touch each other. As their cheeks pressed, Twilight began to blush like crazy. She began to nuzzle her.

They both turned so they can be facing each other.Twilight used her magic to put her wife on her lap, with her back hoofs forward on each side of Twilights waist.

Rainbow then wrapped her hoofs around Twilights back, and pulled her close. "Looks like somepony wants to do this," Rainbow murmured.

"Bring on the kisses."

Twilight and Rainbows lips met and they began to make out. As they kissed, Rainbow’s eyes began to close. Twilight then proceeded to give her more kisses. She then backed away and looked at Rainbow who's eyes opened.

"Does my Dashie Washie want more?" Twilight whispered.

"More."

"What was that?"

"Please.... m-more kisses. We...we haven't done this for a while, ever since we adopted Scootaloo."

Twilight giggled and put a hoof on Rainbows cheek. "We still have time for more, until we take Scootaloo to her birthday party. Besides, we have to make sure Scootaloo doesn't see this."

As they began to kiss again, Rainbow and Twilight’s breath felt warm due to the kisses. Rainbow felt like she was in a pitch black room with only her and Twilight in it.

Rainbow felt Twilight give her a lick on the lips. She was blushing. Rainbow had a question for Twilight. "Honey, did you get Scootaloo a birthday gift?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight giggled. "Of course I did. I want it to be a surprise."

At that moment, the door to the bedroom opened, revealing Scootaloo. Twilight noticed her filly’s bottom was yellow. She got off the bed and walked towards Scootaloo. "You want me to change you?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, mom."

Twilight and Scootaloo went into the bathroom to get Scootaloo cleaned up. A few moments later, Scootaloo came out in a fresh one and went back to her bedroom.

As the door closed, Twilight hopped on the bed again and began to snuggle with Rainbow Dash. As she snuggled with her, Rainbow made sure her wife was comfortable. At that moment,. "Are you comfy and warm my cute alicorn?" Rainbow asked lovingly as they started giving each other kisses again.

"Of course I am."

Without further things to do, they decided to remain in bed with each other for a little longer, before taking Scootaloo to her best birthday party ever.

The Party, and Aftermath

At the party, Twilight, Rainbow, and Scootaloo were having the time of their lives. They played games Pinkie and Cheese set up for everypony.

Scootaloo was hanging with her friends, but she was glad Diamond Tiara wasn't at the party to ruin it, since she is in Juvi.

At one point, Trixie started her improved magic show, which everypony was surprised that Trixie wasn't boasting anymore. Trixie had many tricks to perform, and made it the most awesome show for Scootaloo. Scootaloo then had some cake when the time came and she was having a blast.

Twilight and Rainbow noticed Scootaloo had the biggest smile on her face, it was like she was a filly that just became famous.

At the end, Twilight and Rainbow brought some left over cake home, with the help of their friends..

As Cheese left, Trixie decided to spend two days in Ponyville and head back home the third day.

As they put the cake in the fridge, Twilight looked at Scootaloo. "You want us to give you your presents now?" Twilight asked

"Sure."

Twilight went up stairs to grab the presents. When she came down she dropped them near Scootaloo. Some of the presents were from Twilight and Rainbow, while she got three presents each from Twilight and Rainbow’s friends.

Rarity’s presents to Scootaloo were dresses which Scootaloo loved. Fluttershy gave Scootaloo stuffed animals. Pinkie Pie’s present to Scootaloo were Coupons for sugar cube corner.

Applejack gave Scootaloo special type of coupons for cider season, they were for as much cider as she wants. Twilights presents were games for Scoots xbuck such as Halo, Call of hoofs, Ponies of war, and more. She even bought her toys.

Lastly, Rainbow gave Scootaloo various different gifts, even one that shocked her most, a tiara. Scootaloo was going to ask about it, but Rainbow was first to speak. "I wanted to get you something special. You're like a princess to us," Rainbow said with a warm smile

As the time went on, the group partied like the end was near.But something was bugging Twilight. Something dealing with Scootaloo’s mom.

She took Scootaloo to her room and sat on her bed with Scootaloo. It was time to ask her about her mom.

Twilight took a deep breath and looked at Scootaloo. "Sweetheart, can I ask you something?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. What is it?"

"When did your mom die? I want to know more about her."

Scootaloo knew this was going to be hard to explain, so she decided to tell her. "Ok. Basically I was home alone one day. It was around 2:00 pm when my mom and dad were supposed to come home. However, at 9:00 pm I got the letter from my mom. I asked the messenger when did she die. He said she died around 8:30 pm while my dad died at 6:30 pm. The cause was something serious, "injuries" from the crash."

"So.... She still wrote the letter?"

"Yes, but technically no. Reason is that, according to the messenger, she was severely injured and she had to have somepony write the letter for her, by listening to her words."

"Oh. I'm sorry this happened Scootaloo. Wh-what was the date she died on?"

"June 8th 2009."

"WHAT?! You been an orphan for four years?" Twilight said in surprise

"Yes. I.....I’d rather not talk about it anymore......."

Twilight pulled Scootaloo into a hug, rubbing her mane. She never knew Scootaloo was living on her own for four years. After calming down, they went back downstairs and joined the after party which lasted for three hours.

After everyone went home, Twilight and Rainbow went to their bedroom to watch Tv, while Scootaloo went to play her xbuck.

In Twilight and Rainbow’s bedroom,Twilight told Rainbow what she learned about Scootaloo's past. When hearing this, Rainbow couldn't believe it. She never knew that Scootaloo had survived four years on her own. As they got tired, they decided to hit the hay and fall asleep.

Tomorrow, it was going to be Rainbows turn to bond with Scootaloo.

Bonding with Rainbow

Sunday came and it was the day that Rainbow was waiting for. She was going to bond with Scootaloo. Twilight was going out to hang with the other mane six while Rainbow remained at the library.

Before she left, Twilight cast the warm snuggler spell on Rainbow, winking.

Scootaloo had her breakfast and relaxed in her room.

Spike remained at the library until Rarity came to get him.

As the day went on, Scootaloo spent the time watching a movie with Dash. After a while, Rainbow helped Spike clean up the popcorn from the ground and changed Scootaloo.

Just as she finished the changing, Rainbow plucked a feather from her wing, and started to tickle Scootaloo with it. She was laughing really hard.

"Mom, please stop," pleaded Scootaloo."

"Who's the most awesome parent?"

"You."

"What's that? I can't hear you over your laughter. Say it again," Rainbow said, still tickling Scootaloo with the feather.

"You're the most awesome parent. Mom Twi is the most loving parent ever."

Rainbow started to stop tickling Scootaloo and pulled her into a hug and said the nicest things to her. The two went upstairs and decided to play call of hoofs: Ghosts. Which to Twilight and Rainbow, they allowed Scootaloo to have it. Despite it being M, they allowed her to have it ONLY if she doesn't swear.

During one game, Rainbow won, which surprised Scootaloo. After a while, Scootaloo decided to turn off the game. Just when she was going to, she looked at Rainbow, with a question.

Rainbow knew right away what she was going to ask, to wear one. She went into their bathroom and came out few seconds later. As she entered Scootaloos room, Scootaloo started giggling.

"You look awesome wearing that, mom." Scootaloo teased with a smile

"Awww. Does my daughter want to snuggle with her awesome mother?"

"Sure."

As Scootaloo said that, Rainbow flew to Scootaloo and hugged her. As she was getting hugged, Scootaloo felt warm in Rainbow’s embrace. It reminded her when she was snuggling with Twilight.

They landed on Scootaloo’s bed and Rainbow pulled the sheets over them and began to snuggle.

Scootaloo felt like she was in paradise. She moved closer to Rainbow and closed her eyes.

Rainbow looked at Scootaloo with a smile and kissed her. "Feel warm?" she asked.

"Sooooo warm, mom. You're so warm. Do you have that spell on you?"

"Yes."

Scootaloo began to get closer to Rainbow Dash. As time went on, they began to snuggle more. Rainbow began to rub Scootaloos back. Rainbow was now enjoying snuggling with her daughter.

To Scootaloo, this felt like a dream, but it was real, mainly because if she touches the air in a dream, it vapors.

Just at that moment, Rainbow hit an idea. She told Scootaloo to wait on the bed and close her eyes. All she could hear was Rainbows crinkling bottom. Suddenly she felt something on her head, something she felt when she was with Twilight and on her birthday.

Rainbow told Scootaloo to open her eyes, and once she did she went to her mirror and saw that her tiara was on her head. She looked at Rainbow who began to giggle happily.

"I thought we could have some fun. Now what would you like, princess?" Rainbow asked.

This made Scootaloo surprised. Her formal idol, who now was one of her adoptive mothers, was willing to play princess with her. Scootaloo knew this was for fillies who are the same age as her and in elementary.

She looked at Rainbow with a smile. "I want cookies. But please, call me Scootaloo," Scootaloo replied playing along.

Evening

Twilight was bouncing happily outside, heading to the library, like she was Pinkie Pie. She was very happy that the evening came.

When she was with her friends, they asked how Scootaloo's been doing. At Raritys, Sweetie Belle asked if she could have a sleepover with Scootaloo at Twilight’s and Rainbow’s place next saturday, in which she granted permission.

As she entered the library, she saw Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash in their ball costumes bouncing around. What shocked her most was they were laughing.

Rainbow noticed Twilight and bounced towards her and hugged her. "I see you had a good day, honey. I can tell by the look on your face," Rainbow said while chuckling.

"Yep. I had a great time."

Rainbow put a kiss on Twilight’s cheek.

Twilight decided to have fun with her family. She went and got her costume and came down stairs with it on. Scootaloo came by her mom and smiled at her. Twilight then spotted Scootaloos tiara that Rainbow bought for her a birthday present.

She used her magic and put it on Scootaloos head. When it was on Scootaloo, she began to smile. Twilight leaned down and kissed Scootaloo and nose rubbed her.

Both mares decided to play with their daughter. They were bouncing around like crazy and sharing laughs. Spike,who was wearing his dress smiled at them.

After a while they decided to take off the costumes and relax. As they sat down, Twilight noticed Spike in his pink dress. "Wearing your dress, Spike?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah. I decided I'll wear it during the two months of my punishment, but not just for that, but to prove to Scootaloo I love her and stuff. But if she wants me to play..... I will decide. I just don't want the same thing happening again.

The three giggled at this. "I guess you miss Luna putting makeup on you then?' Rainbow Teased

"No way! That was too girly of her. One, that almost caused my boyhood to turn into a girlhood. If that happened, I would of not been thinking of boy stuff, but girly things instead."

"I'm just teasing."

Twilight used her magic, to bring out Spikes outfit that Luna gave them. She took Spike’s dress off and replaced it with the one that Spike was dancing in when under Luna's magic. When it was on, they all started laughing, even Spike. Spike then Imitated what Luna made him do for laughs.

"You know, Bro, I never knew you cared about me so much."

Twidash moment

One month later.

It was a Monday and Scootaloo was at School. Twilight and Rainbow had given Scootaloo some donuts for breakfast, and changed her after her "Usual" accidents.

After they took her to School while she was riding her scooter, Twilight and Rainbow were seen in their room. Rainbow was lying on her stomach on Twilights stomach.

She could feel Twilight’s warm kisses on her lips. She was kissing her back like they did when they were dating. Once finished kissing, Twilight hugged Rainbow, started to kiss her more, making Rainbows breaths feel room. She was panting in happiness. She could tell that Twilight was feeling warm, because she wanted to do this when they had alone time.

"Feels good," Rainbow said while panting.

"You want more of Twilight’s Kissing Special, my cute and beautiful Dashie?"

"Yes, Twi. Bring on the kisses. Bring them on"

"Oh, I knew you were going to say that."

As they began to kiss more, Rainbow felt like the happiest mare ever. Her wife was kissing her lips like she was a hungry beast.

Something was bugging Rainbow, though. She’d been wondering something for a while.

"Um....Twi?" Rainbow said.

"What is it, Dashie?"

"About Scootaloo’s medical diapers.....Do we still have plenty, or do we need to buy more?"

"Relax, Rainbow. Celestia made an arrangement with the company that makes the medical diapers to send a shipment containing plenty for a year every year to us."

"How come I didn't notice?"

"You were out during the time. It came when me and Scootaloo were bonding."

Rainbow smiled at her loving wife. "So....where do you keep them stored?"

Twilight got up and started to walk downstairs, and Rainbow followed. As they reached the main floor, they headed down to the basement. When they reached the basement, Twilight turned on the lights and Rainbow eyes widened at what were stashed down there. in one corner of the room, were boxes of medical diapers stacked up to the ceiling.

Rainbow looked at Twilight in surprised. "How many are there?" she asked in awe.

"About 48-52 boxes. The company is honored to send the shipment to us for our daughter."

At this Rainbow now realized what she wanted to during her life. She made her decision, she now wanted to live eternally with Twilight. She then looked at her. "Twi? Remember when Celestia said she can make me live eternally?" Rainbow asked in a murmur

"Yes?"

"I've decided. I want to live eternally with you when your ruling equestria."

"REALLY!?"

"Yes."

Twilight hugged Rainbow and was crying with joy. Her wife now wanted to live eternally with her. She was saying “I love you” to Rainbow Dash multiple times. Rainbow was rubbing her back and smiled at her.

She’d made her wife very happy now. At this point, Rainbow hit an idea what she, Twilight, and Scootaloo could do. It was a great Idea Rainbow had. As Twilight calmed down, Rainbow looked at Twilight. "Does Scootaloo’s Spring break start next week?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, since it's now march, and spring has come, yes, but why do you ask?"

"I was thinking, how about the three of us, Spike, the girls, and Scootaloo's crusader friends have a big sleepover during the Spring break?"

"Not a bad idea. We can have a big sleepover. I love it."

"Heh heh heh. I knew you would.... I knew you would."

Twilight and Rainbow decided to go back to their room and hug. They were going to have a sleepover during spring break. This had to be the best idea Rainbow had ever come up with.

As they got back in their room and on their bed, they began to kiss each other and hug it out. Spring break was going to be a week to remember for them.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay. here you go.