• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 463 Views, 12 Comments

A PUPony? - silver0mane0



What is a PUPony? A puppy and a pony mix of course! The mare 6 have decided to take care of IT. what will they do?- A story, that displays typical days for this unusual filly.

  • ...
6
 12
 463

Epilogue

I knew that i should of told her how I discovered her long ago. I just could never choke out the right words. When Fire Gleamer told me that some ponies looked at her funny, I knew I had to show her. I knew I had to show her who she really was. Since she was just a tiny filly, she never knew how she looked, or minded. That moment, right there I broke the awkward silence and handed her a mirror. She gasped in horror as she saw her reflection. She burst out of Sugarcube Corner and ran away.


It's been three years since my little Fire Gleamer ran away. I can now only wish that she is safe. At night I look out inside the night sky and whenever I see a star, I am reminded of little Gleamer. I can only hope that she is safe, looking at the same star that twinkles in the night sky, almost as if it has a gleam in its eye itself.

Author's Note:

I might have another story, like a part two. I'm not so sure yet though.

Comments ( 11 )

1,200 words? Obviously made without much effort. You spelled Pinkie's name wrong in the description, and you overuse caps-lock. Downvoted.

Oh, I just checked your tags by the way, I think I missed that scene where Celestia and Luna made out at the gala. I can't think of why else they're tagged but not apparent in the plot.

This is kind of short but still really good. I would love for you to post another part to this story.

It could use some more words...just a little bit...adding some more context would be nice as well...

3683089
I'll try to add some more content in part 2:twilightsmile:

3682882
I didn't know how to spell her name:twilightblush:
i'll make a part 2 which i'll try to put more effort in!:pinkiehappy:

here's a sneak peek for the next part of the story-:raritywink:
Fire Gleamer goes on a quite remarkable journey to find her biological parents which she has found alive. Will she ever find them? Will she make lots of new friends along the way?

3683389
Sounds good, can't wait!

Comment posted by Silver Starlight deleted Dec 31st, 2013
Comment posted by silver0mane0 deleted Dec 31st, 2013
Comment posted by Silver Starlight deleted Dec 31st, 2013
Login or register to comment