• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 918 Views, 12 Comments

Time Shadow - RegalBrony



Silver Spoon and Sweetie Belle, Twilight's genius students, go looking for a blue box.

  • ...
3
 12
 918

The Great Rescue

"Maybe if you kill the guard, you can escape," the voice in Sweetie Belle's head said. "Then you'll be a murderer, but you will be free. In fact, I'll even give you the gun to commit this horrible act," it continued. A gun appeared in on the floor in her cell. She immediately grabbed it and shot the guard through the head. His blood spattered everywhere, and his brains were plastered on the wall behind him.

Immediately the cell disappeared and she saw that she was in a bright white room with another zygon in front of her. She sat in the chair opposite the zygon and leaned back, putting her back hooves on the table.

"Holy crap! You're almost as crazy as that lady in the next cell. By the daleks saggy boxers, what the hell is wrong with you!?" the zygon said. "You're not supposed to actually freaking kill the guard in the simulation! You're supposed to by psychologically conflicted and choose not too so I can torture you some more with other morally ambiguous situations!"

Sweetie Belle raised an eyebrow. "You really think I would sit in a cell if I could escape? Celestia, you're stupid." She smirked. "Except for one thing. You are definitely right about me being totally insane." She smiled, trying to make herself look as psychotic as possible. Her eyebrows came together and her eyes bugged out, almost rolling all the way back in her head. Her smile stretched across her face in the most gruesome manner she could accomplish, and just for good measure, she slowly ran her tongue across the front of her top teeth.

"Ummm...guys? Could I have another subject, please?" the zygon said, seemingly talking to thin air. For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then...nothing happened. "Damn it all. I always get the nutcases." the zygon muttered. It cleared its throat and morphed into a copy of Sweetie Belle. "Now, how do you now that you are actually the real you?"

"You do realize that just because you're me I don't stop being me even you aren't you and you're me but I'm still not you, but me, you see?" Sweetie Belle said.

"I'm not sure. Are you me or I am you, or are we us, me me, you you, or the other way around maybe? I'm confused." the zygon said. As it said this, it changed from a clone of Sweetie Belle into a dark red male pony with purple and yellow hair that Sweetie Belle thought reminded her of a certain DJ she knew. It put a hoof on the table and started to play with it, morphing it into different kinds of feet.

"Now tell me, this scares you, right?" it said, almost in desperation.

"Nope."

"Not even a little?"

"Meh, not really. You get used to stuff like that with Discord hanging around. He dated Rarity for awhile, so I kinda learned to deal with crap like that. Truthfully, you're not even that inventive."

The zygon sat back, indignant. "Excuse me? Not that inventive? I worked for years mastering the different forms of feet from around the universe!" What had once been his hoof turned into a cyan claw covered with at least 15 mouths, all of which had long gold tongues. Real gold, too, not that cheap stuff Rarity tried to pass off on her gilded hats when strangers came to Ponyville. "You see that? The foot of the megrazhneda, worth billions if it were real, and on my final exam for feet last year! And you dare say that I'm not inventive." The zygon changed the 'megrazhneda' foot back into a hoof and crossed his front legs in front of his chest, clearly proud.

"Not really." Sweetie Belle said, disinterested and examining her hoof for cracks. "You copied something else pretty well, but that's still not inventive, you know." She leaned back in her chair, and put her front hooves behind her head. "Now Discord, he knew how to invent a foot."

The zygon shifted forward, clearly interested at this point. "Really now? How so?"

"Oh, I couldn't possibly tell you here." Sweetie Belle said, seemingly offended at the very idea.

"What? Why not?"

"Oh, I know that they have cameras in cells like these."

"Well, actually they don't, cameras are rather expensive these-"

"Shush. I don't believe that in the slightest. So if you want me to tell you how to make better feet, we'll need to go outside the cell. Just for a minute, I promise. Sweetie Belle smiled and these time, it was most definitely not her 'crazy psycopath' smile. This smile was the cutest one ever to grace the prison cell of a zygon warship, not that such a feat was very difficult. Her teeth glistened like snow on a mountaintop. Her eyes shone like Luna had decided to put the night sky there instead of where it belonged. And the sound of her squee was putting her close to Fluttershy on the cute scale.

"Well...I don't know. If you escaped, I could get in a lot of trouble."

"Ahhh, come on! Live a little,...what was your name again?"

"Urdentarth."

"Seriously? Were your parents sadists or something?" Sweetie Belle caught herself. "Anyways, that's not important, but do you really think that a little pony like me is going to escape from a big, strong alien like you?"

"I gueeessss we could just go out for a minute...but we're coming right back in after you tell me how to make better feet okay?"

"Got it." Sweetie Belle said.

The zygon put his hand against the door and it slowly slid open. It stepped outside into the dark hallway. "Now, how do you make better feet?" it said.

"Like this!" Sweetie Belle said, showing it her feet very closely and at high velocity. It went flying into the cell, and Sweetie Belle burst into a gallop, going down the hallway and running around the corner, where her velocity went from high to zip as she ran into Silverspoon and the Doctor and sent them all sprawling. An alarm begin to ring.

"Sweetie Belle? We were just going to go rescue you!" Silver Spoon said.

"Well, too bad! I escaped, no time, box thing behind you, let's go!"

"She's right," the Doctor interjected as he got up. "It's probably a good time to run, like right now." The party of three turned toward the Tardis and started to run towards it, the doors opening as they did.

"Al..most...there!" Silverspoon panted. They heard a pounding of feet come around the corner behind them. They ran into the Tardis just as the zygon Sweetie Belle had kicked ran full speed towards them.

"You still need to tell me about those feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!" it yelled as it dove headlong into the Tardis just before the doors closed with a bang.

Vworp. Vworp.

Comments ( 1 )

wow sweetie playing the zygon like a fool

Login or register to comment