• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 8,440 Views, 383 Comments

World of Tanks - cellum95



The ponies will have a genuine surprise from our metal friends.

  • ...
34
 383
 8,440

Chapter 4-World of Tanks(Tier V)

The Mane 6 glanced Princess Celestia with disbelief. Celestia, the princess of Equestria and Goddess of the Sun, didn't know what to do for the first time.

'This is odd indeed. Maybe we need to do something.' Twilight thought as she still watched Celestia. For Luna, seeing her sister without any answers for the first time is also disbelieving, but she knows why.

"Sister, I think we should leave this situation to Twilight Sparkle and her friends." Luna said.

"No."

"Pardon?"

"I said no! I must see this creatures again, so that they don't come back here again! Do you hear me Lulu?!" Her hostile nature in her voice left not only her sister, but also the Mane 6 backed off because of that. Celestia, realizing what she had done, backed off and said:

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry what I did. I just got....well.....stressed up."

"Don't worry Tia. I'm sure something will relax you a bit." Luna replied. However, the Mane 6 were getting nervous. Those creatures are gonna be back, they are very sure about it.

"Uhm Princess?" Twilight asked her mentor.

"Yes my faithful student?"

"Do you have a feeling that those creatures will go back here?"

"It might be a possibility. Regardless, get all the ponies in Ponyville here so that we could address them what's the current situation."

"Yes Princess."

-Moments Later-

The ponies of Ponyville are now assembled, confused as in what is going on here. Princess Celestia was getting nervous to address her subjects because of it, but her sister and the Mane 6 reassured her. With a sigh, she goes to the crowd of ponies and said:

"Citizens of Ponyville! I assembled you here because of a grave situation unfolding here in Ponyville." The ponies began to mumble, but keeps listening intently on the Princess.

"Today, the Element bearers have witness something out of the blue. They claim to see weird creatures right after mysterious 'ticking' noises and a voice. Now, if your wondering where they are-" Celestia was cut off by the now familiar sound, but for her subjects, it's like the end of the world.

*Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick*

The ponies got scared, not knowing what it means. However, knew messages appear, with some unexpected surprises.

nuimble12(M24 Chaffee): This is an awkward map.
Oberstleutnant9193(M4 Sherman): I agree actually. Although I knew this place, but I can't place my hands on it.
furious6(ELC AMX): Oh no not again a village map. I hate it! When I am in my ELC AMX though.
destructor_+90(T1 Heavy): Damn it. My tank's size will kill me by the finger of god.
jdam13(M4 Sherman): Great, heavy tanks. That's all I needed.
victorylie12(StuG III): Come on guys. Just play the game.

The ponies were utterly confused of what game those creatures want to play, but then a voice came out, bringing in more confusion and confusion to the ponies.

"Let's get this show on the road!"

The ponies were getting extremely nervous to know these new...creatures, but where equally curious and excited as well. They would learn new species, in which they could research about. However, a distinct noise got their attention, and when they turned their heads, they were utterly dumbfounded. 5 creatures are shown, in which their names were peculiar. One, named 'kylerg65' is also called 'M4 Sherman', while the other two, named 'ryuh134' and 'fryer12', are known as 'T1 Heavy'. The last two, named 'cyanqer12' and 'danger12', are also named 'StuG III'.

'What kind of creatures are they?' Luna thought as the creatures moved towards of a somewhat designated location, and to their utter horror and surprise, those creatures just passed right through them, nothing hurting a single pony. The 'M4 Sherman' positioned itself near Sugarcube Corner, the 'T1 Heavy's' positioned themselves near some houses, and the 'StuG III's' positioned themselves near the bridges.

'Odd. What are they up to?' Celestia thought as the creatures still waited for something to happen. Suddenly, a pinging noise was heard, and the ponies were initially curious of what happened, and they are shock to see what was that. A sixth creature, known as 'gurglef7' but through 'T-34', revealed itself. The five creatures, though, did something that the ponies didn't even believe. Those creatures belched out fire, and smoke, but what comes out was lines. The lines, however, hit the 'T-34', killing it instantly because of a circle and something inside appeared.

'Oh no. Not again.' Celestia thought as the creatures waited again for their next victim. However, it's the beginning for the ponies of an intense battle.

Author's Note:

Okay so part one of the Tier V Match is here. Part two, which is also intense, will be published soon. The reason why I split the Tier V Match chapter is because it's that Tier V Matches and above is lengthy and intense. I do hope you enjoy this chapter of 'World of Tanks'!