• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 8,402 Views, 382 Comments

World of Tanks - cellum95



The ponies will have a genuine surprise from our metal friends.

  • ...
35
 382
 8,402

Special Football Edition

Author's Note:

Sorry for the fricking delay as I got World of Tanks running with a Tier VIII and a Tier IV. I hope this is something that can be modified by you(as I would like to see) and hopefully I could write again.

(PS....Did you guys know that the winner of the FIFA 2014 is Germany? If yes, not don't get shit.)

If there is one thing, ONE thing the ponies would just have want, was the 'steel-killing' machines to stop killing each other. Their destructive power was one thing, but dominance was another. This machines is fighting over dominance, with lots of movement and careful precision that no archer could dream of. But they are sick of that....too much of it will make them flee. However, they got a lucky chance when a stadium was there mysteriously out of nowhere saying:

"FOOTBALL IS HERE!"

The ponies were excited, since this was their special vacation day. They were so excited, that they rush to the stadium to see the soccer match between two teams. But when they got to that location, they were severely disappointed. There were two teams yes, but the teams were composed of three 'steel-killing' machines. They wear frown faces, but they continued on, hoping to see a REAL soccer match.

The clock ticked to start and the teams started the game. To the ponies surprise, all three-including the goal-keeper-charged to the ball, hoping to be the first to get the score. Surprisingly, it was a RED Team member, who was faster than any other BLUE Team members. However, this was challenged by the BLUE members who aggressively tries to take the soccer ball with their bodies. Ponies were awed by the sheer magnitude of the competitiveness of this two machines.

Suddenly, a familiar 'boom' noise was heard, and the ponies now know that this 'machines' want to shoot them again. Astonishingly, this killers don't want to shoot them, but just the soccer ball. This is really getting to their minds now, and adrenaline is now rushing through their blood stream, wanting to see who wins this exciting match. Right now, it looks like the BLUE Team will make a goal.

NO WAIT!

RED Team is blocking their attack, and they are pretty damn good at it. BLUE Team is having such difficulty that they need a very clean window of opportunity. They have it but they lose it again, and now the RED Team is making a dash for it. BLUE Team is trying to save themselves from a terrible defeat. But it was too late as a HE shot was fired to the soccer ball and there was a goal for the RED's. It was not over yet though, as the ball appeared back to the center. BLUE Team got it and is now making a dash and then a goal. It was a tie but the time was limited, as it was a battle for supremacy.

Only 45 seconds remaining as the RED Team got the ball, with one member waiting at the ball. The RED yet again is in the lead and the left RED Team got the ball, only to be stolen by the BLUE Team. The ball suddenly got into the side and both teams charged at the ball.

But time was running out. 15 seconds remaining and it's still a stalemate. 10...9....8....7....6....5.....4.....3....2....1....0. The ponies saw the same familiar scene, a halt and then suddenly they vanished. They left the stadium, hoping to see another game, but when they turned their heads back, they were in utter shock as the stadium was gone.

The ponies sighed. It's gonna be another chaotic day yet again, but they will never forget this day and will be remembered through generations to come.