• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 8,438 Views, 383 Comments

World of Tanks - cellum95



The ponies will have a genuine surprise from our metal friends.

  • ...
34
 383
 8,438

Chapter 1-World of Tanks(Tier II)

The Mane 6 got back to the Sugarcube Corner, their minds still burning from what they witnessed earlier. Creature vs creature, then explodes when killed. It was too much for the Mane 6 to handle, but that was only the beginning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe they could kill each other like that!" Twilight exclaimed as she eat up one of her requested cakes.

"It's very frightening dear, including the....what was that thing again?" Rarity asked.

"FT17." Twilight replied quickly.

"FT17 parking next to your library." With that said, Twilight looked at her unicorn friend with an unfriendly gaze.

"I know that Rarity. It's just it's happening to quickly."

"Well, at least they didn't even destroyed Ponyville." Rainbow Dash said. To come to think about it, those creatures didn't even destroyed Ponyville, and the fact they didn't even noticed them, it was a blessing.

*Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick*

Suddenly, the familiar sounds come to life again, but they didn't even mind, thinking it was just their old friend the FT17. However, new messages appear, with newcomers.

hypixel(T2 Medium): Weird. I didn't know there was a map called 'Ponyville'.
grenadier45(Panzerjäger I): Wargaming didn't even announced this. Is this some kind of April Fools Day?
azure123(T18): Guys, stop complaining about this map. Just play the game with our tanks damn it.

"Move out!"

The Mane 6 didn't want to see the situation again, but then again, curiosity got the better of them and they walk out of Sugarcube Corner. What they find was unexpecting. There was three creatures in green lighting that are now rolling in the streets of Ponyville.

cdeqwe67(M2 Light)
140/140
xemos(T2 Medium)
155/155
vicker78j(T18)
125/125

The three monsters parked, to their utter surprise and horror, near Twilight's library(vicker78j) and Sugarcube Corner(cdeqwe67 and xemos). They waited there until:

hypixel(T2 Medium) destroyed zoneybr(T2 Medium)

vicker78j(T18): Well that quickly escalated.

Suddenly, an enemy tank was spotted right before their and the Mane 6 eyes.

connor134d(Panzerjäger I)
120/120

In an instant, all three green tainted creatures fired at the lone German Tank Destroyer. It took the punch, and it will significantly hurt.

connor134d(Panzerjäger I)
39/120

In utter retaliation, the enemy creature fired it's deadly round at the T18, which of course didn't do significant damage.

vicker 78j
90/125

For a quick response, the T2 Medium Tank, the American Tier II Medium, fired it's deadly round at the lone Tank Destroyer, ending it's life quickly.

xemos(T2 Medium) destroyed connor134d(Panzerjäger I)
hypixel(T2 Medium) destroyed Rainbowlol(Renault FT AC)
russianmenance(BT-2) destroyed fuckme(Pz. Kpfw. II)

Looking up, the Mane 6 could see the score of each....team.

4:0

The three creatures, knowing that these section is clear, decided to continue forward for a better location to scout and, with luck, snipe. When they leave, the Mane 6 followed them, and the score becomes:

9:0
Time-11:45

The T18, as the Elements recalled, got to a position wherein it's near the Carousel Boutique. It's two other companions, the T2 Medium and the M2 Light, also got to comfortable location, wherein they faced the other side of the river. In there, however, was just utter chaos. The majority of them where in the forest, and it was loud bangs, fire and smoke.

12:1

As the fighting continues, the friendly teams 'Farm Sweepers' got the barn secure, leaving an opening for a flanking maneuver. However, the three other tanks, a T2 Medium, a Panzerjäger I and a T57, an American Tier II SPG. However, because of the earlier fighting, the enemy SPG got a good look at the masses of tanks there at that specific location, 8 in total.When it fired, it destroyed the masses of tanks, leaving the score like this:

12:9

xemos(T2 Medium): Well shit with the Arty.
vickers78j(T18): That's why it's called the finger of god. It will turn the tide of battle in a matter of seconds dude.
xemos(T2 Medium): Well thanks for the info captain obvious.

The remaining friendly tanks fan out in search of the Arty and the two tanks. However, the three-man team didn't split out, rather they moved into a general direction, wherein it was Twilight's library, this time spotting the Panzerjäger I.

goodshow677(Panzerjäger I)
119/120

The Mane 6 watched as the three-creature team fired their weapons, easily dispatching the enemy creature in less than a minute. After some time, they move out again, with their teammates attacking the lone T2 Medium. However, this enemy Medium Tank would not give up quickly. After a few seconds:

troll123(T2 Medium) destroyed hiperbunny(T2 Medium)
12:10

However, a friendly avenged the fallen comrade by killing the enemy creature quickly, with it saying:

John678(Vickers Medium Mk. II): That's what you get for killing my comrade bitch!

The friendly team fan out, searching for the lonely SPG, with the time saying:

6:45

xemos(T2 Medium): Well shit we have only six minutes and forty-five seconds left.
troll123(Vickers Medium Mk. II): We have to hurry to finish the battle.

And that's what they did. They scouted an entire sector of Ponyville, while one was moving about like crazy. The Mane 6 watch as the time ticks on, and the team desperately needs to find the Arty. After two minutes of painstaking scouting, they found the SPG. It was near a house. They raced towards the SPG, with the Arty being surprised of the number of tanks coming at him.

hjuo(T57): Oh shit.

The SPG tried to run away, but the friendlies didn't want to give up just yet. The SPG suddenly stopped, followed by the friendlies lining up for a big finale. After 3 minutes, he was back, only to find himself face-to-face with a firing squad of tanks.

hjuo(T57): Hi Guys! Sorry if I stopped, I need to pee. Well here's-/////////WHAT THE FUCK?!

After saying that, the friendlies fired away, destroying the SPG for good. After some time, the damage and the tanks, still alive or a wrecking scrap metal, all disappeared, leaving the Mane 6 baffled again.

"Uhm Twi? Why did they keep coming here?" Applejack asked her friend.

"I don't know Applejack. I don't know."

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 is out! Another chapter for World of Tanks is gonna be good. Also, the firing squad idea, special thanks to the MightyJingles company episode- Company of Derp

Tier I match-complete
Tier II match-complete
Next: Tier III Match