• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 8,440 Views, 383 Comments

World of Tanks - cellum95



The ponies will have a genuine surprise from our metal friends.

  • ...
34
 383
 8,440

Side Chapter-T95E6

Me: Hello again there dear viewers. If your wondering what is this all about, then this discussion is normally different. This one concerns about a tank that I recently saw in Tankopedia of World of Tanks. And no it's not even gonna shit you to hell like the others. Here with me again is Pinkie, Elemental Bearer of Laughter, and the newest guest, Octavia.

Pinkie: Hi there cell95! How is it going?

Me: Good for me I guess. How about you Octavia?

Octavia: If I was good, meh, it's fine. A discussion of the newest tank in WoT? Basically, it was added sooner rather than later isn't it?

Me: I don't know Octavia. Enough for that, time to discuss the newest tank.

Octavia: What is this new tank your talking about cellum95?

Me: Oh, for me it's a new tank from my favorite nation, America. The T95E6 Tier X Heavy Medium Tank.

Pinkie: T95E6? Tier X? I thought there was a T95 already in the American Tank Destroyer Line, Tier IX?

Me: Actually, the T95E6 is the line of the T95 production line, albeit in blueprints or dummy form. This American tank is extremely new, and I am dumbstruck for it. I never knew WG will add more.

Octavia: What is this T95E6?

Me: Well, this particular tank is in, as I said earlier, Tier X. It has 2000 HP, normal for a Tier X. It is just 40.91/44.0 t in weight and the price is gold, 22,500 of it.

Octavia: That's super expensive.

Me: Extremely expensive for gold as I could say. Anyways, the T95E6 has four crew members: Commander(Radio Operator), Gunner, Driver and Loader. Engine power is just 560 hp, but the speed is 56 km/h, with hull traverse speed of 46 deg/sec, and a turret traverse of 36 deg/sec.

Pinkie: That's one tank I could say.

Me: Oh it'a not the end. The hull is pretty weak, with a 95/50/19 mm of armor, albeit in the order of front, side and rear. The turret is strong, 177/76/50 mm of armor, also in the order of front, side and rear. It has pretty angles in which could guarantee a bounce.

Octavia: Still, the hull is weak.

Me: Couldn't agree more Octavia. Now, the gun is a 120 mm Gun T123E6, with ammo capacity of 36 pcs, damage averaging 300-500 HP, armor penetration of 194-323 mm, RoF(rate of fire) of 6.25 rounds/min and a view range of 410 m, and signal range of 745 m.

Pinkie: Probably this tank is gonna be rare, but we'll see for ourselves shall we?

Octavia: Oh yes I might need to see it.

Me: You two seems to be pretty excited for it. For my readers, we will see you soon.

Author's Note:

T95E6 Tank Review Chapter, for those who didn't know about it. Found in Tankopedia of official WoT websites.