• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 8,429 Views, 382 Comments

World of Tanks - cellum95



The ponies will have a genuine surprise from our metal friends.

  • ...
34
 382
 8,429

Chapter 6-World of Tanks(Tier VI)

The ponies now understands what they saw. These creatures have a taste of killing and destruction like it was nothing, could rain down hell and doesn't have any guilt for it. And they are good at it that makes the ponies having a shiver in their spines. Even the Princesses are having a bad field day.

"Uhm Tia?" Luna asked her sister.

"What is it Lulu?"

"Don't you think that they will return? For me, I say that's a possibility." Celestia now have a feeling of fear for the first time in her life, and she didn't even want to shrugged the idea that these creatures will ever return. She now fears that if this even continue, then chaos and disharmony will soon reign the land, much like Discord's rule.

"It is also a possibility for me also Lulu. As such, we must peel our eyes and ears open for some suspicious activities." For Luna, it is true. Such suspicious activities must not be unattended. However, it is not long for the ponies to hear the now familiar sound.

*Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick*

The ponies now shiver in fear as the ticking sounds continue, and waited for something to happen. For quite some time, they didn't even hear anything, only the familiar ticking sound. They could not see any messages bearing weird names from miles around. The ponies relaxed, thinking that these creatures are not here, only the ticking sound. Suddenly, in the midst of utter silence, a single voice broke the silence, making the ponies having fear again.

"Move out!"

The pones are now quivering in fear as familiar noises could be heard in the distance. But when they saw the Mane 6, they appear unusually calm and quite, like they were accustomed to it already. Also, despite having a hint of fear, they were ready for the chaos and destruction of this creatures have to offer. Then suddenly, out of the blue, six creatures have appeared, much to the ponies fear of them. These six creatures are named 'M4A3E8', 'M18 Hellcat', 'Nashorn', 'SU-100', 'M6', and the 'T-150'. Out of all of them though, the 'M18 Hellcat' was the fastest among the six, making it's way towards it's destination faster. The others were left to trail behind, but was sufficient enough to get to their 'killing' positions. The ponies could see the 'Nashorn' and the 'SU-100' have no shells, but their 'sticks' are attached to their bodies, making them more like something, unlike the 'M4A3E8', 'M18 Hellcat' , 'M6' and the 'T-150'.

'How intriguing.' Luna thought, knowing that these creatures are very capable of destruction, and could be possible weapons to the Guards arsenal. Suddenly, a pinging noise was heard, and out of the blue came out a very ugly beast. It was very long, very, very long. The name was also intriguing, named 'hollow12' or more specifically, the 'TOG II*'. However, there was something that the ponies didn't even expect. The 'M18 Hellcat' and the 'M4A3E8' suddenly charged the beast, encircling it while firing the lines at the 'TOG II*'. The 'Nashorn', 'SU-100', 'M6' and the 'T-150' just....stood there, watching their comrades killing the helpless 'TOG II*'. The long beast tried desperately to point it's stick at the two fast creatures, but to no avail. The ponies were trying also to keep up to the speedy pace of the creatures, but they were getting dizzy. Moments after the spinning began, it finally stopped when the 'TOG II*' got totally destroyed. The 'M18 Hellcat' and the 'M4A3E8' advanced, with the others also advancing, only to stop with the addition of another, terrifying creature. The ponies quickly took notice of it's name, 'destroyer123' but also known as the 'ARL 44'.

'What in Equestria....' Twilight was lost for words if she could see the level of detail of the 'ARL 44'. This creature has very big body, and this in turn might be a huge target practice for the other creatures. Suddenly, all six creatures fired their 'sticks' to the French Heavy Tanks, only to be futile because bouncing noises of metal being heard. Then, out of the blue, another line struck the creature, this time dealing huge amounts of damage to the 'ARL 44'. Then, the 'M18 Hellcat' circled the 'ARL 44', firing until the artillery destroyed the French menace.

BCCgb(AMX 13 F3 AM): That's one way to have a champagne.

The six creatures now continued to advance, but it's just the early stages of the chaos this creatures bring to the ponies, because later, they will soon find other places these creatures will soon fight.

Author's Note:

Okay so because I know higher tier battles are longer, I decided in future ones that I will divide them up into two, the early and later stages. Still, enjoy the chapter, and the TOG II* is lolish.