• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 8,429 Views, 382 Comments

World of Tanks - cellum95



The ponies will have a genuine surprise from our metal friends.

  • ...
34
 382
 8,429

Chapter 10-World of Tanks(Tier IX, Manehattan)

Author's Note:

Good news: I got an update yeah! With new and improve setting.....Long time since I did a 1k chapter or so.....

Bad news: As of late, 9.2 came out. I wanted to update the game, but my secondary internet was just too slow, so I have to uninstall the game. And no, that doesn't mean that I will quit the game. I will re-install it once my primary-more powerful-internet is restored thanks to the fact that my parents moved to a more 'spacious spot'.

Any ideas for the Tier X Canterlot Map Battle? Because I'm running out of ideas :P

It was morning in the famous city of Manehattan, also known as the 'City that Never Sleeps', the 'Great Harbor City' and the 'Lighted City'. There is a great reason why this three nicknames are given. First, the ponies here go into overdrive twenty-four hours a day, seven days in a week. Second, the harbor here is great for both commercial and military purposes. And thirdly, every pegasus here says that in the night, the city illuminated through the dark sky thanks to electricity.

The city is also important as a strategic location. Three of it's four roads goes to Canterlot, Ponyville and Baltimare- it's very rival-which is all important. However, every pro's have it's con's though. Every street, every corner in this magnificent city is hiding a dark truth. Thugs and gangs work all night, smuggling illegal drugs and alcohol just to have money. Even attitude changes. Once you step in, your usual happy-go-lucky and honest self can become a greedy motherfucker.

Even though it has drawbacks, it is still one of the best cities in the entire Equestrian continent. Nothing could parallel it's wealth. Nothing will destroy the cities natural beauty. But that all that changes when this steel-monsters goes to their city....something that they did not expect to happen.

-Unknown Time-

In Light Road, two famous mares are just walking outside from their house towards Canterlot via train. These mares, famous cellist Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch/DJ PON-3. They were best of friends, even though sometimes they were having bickering with each other.

"Can you tell me why we're going for Canterlot again?" Vinyl asked her friend. Even though the plan was talked about, Vinyl don't mind it anyway like a 'bitch please' attitude.

Octavia just sighed in frustration."Again, we are going to Canterlot for a visit with our friend." Although she liked Vinyl as a friend it was just annoying that Vinyl want's to clarify even though it was talked about already. But it was just routine to their friendship. Surely there was nothing to ruin this day, was it?

Wrong.

Octavia and Vinyl were startled by the sudden introduction of music. Somehow, this was unexpected to this predictament. Nopony was playing music until nighttime. Suddenly ticking noises were heard as two flags suddenly appear out of nowhere. They have no idea that this is the new location of the steel-monsters that ravaged Ponyville.

After some thirty seconds of that annoying ticking noise, everything was silent again. Both them and the residents were puzzled with this event but go to their usual business.

'Hmmpph! What a ruckus. That music just stopped us.' Octavia thought as she and Vinyl continue to walk. But just as they were a hoofsteps from the end of the road, rattling noises were heard. These sudden noises stopped them in their tracks, and before they could ask in their heads the typical 'what was that?', three steel-monsters suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Nothing could get them more terrified than these beings popped out. These three were named E-75(Tier IX German Heavy), T54E1(Tier IX American Medium) and Tortoise(Tier IX British TD). The monsters scared the buck out of them, yet at the same time feel something that radiates out of the three. Then, they could see something that is completely like war. The third one stopped at the building were the monsters popped, including the second who appears to sit behind. The first one, however, did something stupid. Instead of it's front facing the road to their right, it faced it's side-angled-to it. To them the monster would get itself killed.

But no matter how do they want to scream 'Your so stupid', two pinging noises have already been heard. These two other monsters-in red-were the Conqueror(Tier IX British Heavy) and a T30(Tier IX American TD). A split-second after they were spotted, the E-75 opened fire, quickly going for a side-scrape. The two others at his back immediately fired, and the two enemies try to take cover.

Both mares was frozen in terror as the first enemy tank was destroyed, the Conqueror, and the T30 was just all alone. These aren't normal monsters, they are killing machines wanting them to be killed. With a split-second decision, Octavia grabbed Vinyl and she began to run, with Vinyl being forced to run as well.

"We're are we going now Tavi?!"

"Somewhere safe!" She screamed. They could run as much as they could, but no matter where they run, they can't hide.

2:0

The two mares kept running without even taking a break. Octavia's plan was to run towards safety, the train station, in hopes to get out of the mess. But just as they were half away to hope, five more steel killing monsters appeared-three green and two red-in the hopes of killing each other. The three greens-T29(Tier VII), T28 Prototype(Tier VIII) and a T69(Tier VIII)-are battling against the two reds-IS-6(Tier VIII) and Lowe(Tier VIII)-in the middle of Manehattan.

The two were equally scarred and terrified that these killing machines were now completely using the city as their personal killing ground. Despite the first twenty seconds of pure terror, the mares still run towards the train station. They were almost there.

'Yes! We're gonna make it!' Octavia screamed in her head as they were moments to safety. But just as they were about to get there.......

'Whizz'.....

They were stunned as a white trail flew above their heads, missing them by an inch. Looking around, and in horror, they could see a Tiger II battling it out with an IS-8, with a T71 crossed the railroad just to distract the enemy for the King Tiger to have a better shot. No more sitting there, they run towards the train got in, with countless others trying to get away from the carnage. As the whistle blows and the train going out to safety, the ponies looked back one last time to see their city with smoke.

Ponies started to cry, as this was their famed city. No more 'City of Lights', just now 'City of Ruins'. What they don't know is that the battle was over, and the steel-monsters we're gone, smoke gone, carnage gone, but no-one ever noticed it, thanks to the cries of agony, pain and horror.