• Published 1st Feb 2014
  • 1,630 Views, 8 Comments

Broken Bones And A Broken Rainbow - Deci_Belle



Rainbow seems like she's okay with never being able to fly again. But how does she really feel about it?

  • ...
3
 8
 1,630

What Tops It Off

The team started trotting back to the locker rooms as the hate filled pony watched them walk away until they were out of sight. "You'll get what's coming to you, Dash...you took my spotlight from my dream...now I'm going to take the light from your soul..." She mumbled under her breath as she flew out of the stadium.


*later that night*

"So...can you do the job or not?" Lightning Dust said through gritted teeth.
"You pay a fine price for one measly little pony...why do you wish her death?..." The hooded figure leaned forward, red eyes glowing.
"She took my place!...MY LIFE! MY FUTURE!" Lightning Dust slammed her hoof down onto the table, screaming. "I WANT HER DEAD! Oh and I don't want it to be quick oh no...not quick..." She laughed insanely. "I want her to suffer...make her feel her blood run across her body...MAKE HER SCREAM IN AGONY!" Lightning Dust punched a hole into the wall and threw numerous bottles of alcohol across the room. The hooded pony rolled his eyes in response to her behavior.
"You're like a child. Throwing fits will do nothing." He spat in disgust.
"EXCUSE ME?!" Lighting Dust flew up to his face, the shadows hiding his glowing eyes. "I COULD KILL YOU!" She pulled a knife out of the wood of the table pressing the blade against his neck, her breath hot.
He pushed her hoof down, quickly bending it around, "AGHH!" Lightning dust yelped in pain, pulling away from him, sneering. He took the blade in his own hoof.
"Oh please, you can't harm me. My magic is far too advanced for you to even make me wince." He chuckled darkly, then ran the knife across his foreleg, slicing his skin cleanly as black blood dripped from the incision before stopping as the cut healed in a matter of seconds.
"M-magic? You're a unicorn?...I didn't know..." Lightning Dust managed to get her tongue to cooperate and form words. She rubbed her hoof, feeling it swell.
"That's what I want everypony to think. Keeping my true self contained and hidden is key to success." He pulled his hood down, only enough to show his glowing, blue aura emitting from his horn. "I shall find this 'Rainbow Dash' you speak of. I never. Ever. Fail what task I am given." He pulled his hood back up, then standing from table, he looked at Lightning Dust, eyes glowing from the inside of his hood. "I will end the element of Loyalty's life, darkly and slowly. I never fail." A burst of magic and light engulfed his body as he teleported to an unknown place, leaving the words 'never fail' echoing through Lightning Dust's ears.
She stood up and left the place, smiling with the feeling of success flooding her veins and nerves.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is short, I promise to make future ones longer! ^_^

Comments ( 5 )

(tagged gore for a violent chapters, death, and blood)

Shouldn't this story have a dark tag, then?

3893450 I was meaning to do that, but kept forgetting. Thank you for reminding me!:derpytongue2:

When's next update?

I'm planning to write again soon, so sorry for the LONG delay...real life is tough :ajbemused:
4107442

Great story !:twilightsmile: can't wait to read more

Login or register to comment