• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 3,229 Views, 158 Comments

An Earthbound Honeymoon - drnkntst



After Rick marries his four loves, they all get to go on a honeymoon nopony will ever forget.

  • ...
75
 158
 3,229

On Their Own Two Feet

Chapter 3

“Remember what I told you, all your joints are backwards now, so you can’t use your legs the way you’re used to.” Rick warned as he held Fluttershy’s hands, keeping her upright while she slowly walked forward. “Basically, you are controlling a non-stop fall by catching yourself with on leg while propelling yourself with the trailing leg, that’s where the long flat feet come in handy.”

“Okay, I think I understand,” Fluttershy was paying close attention to her feet while Rarity, AJ and Twilight watched carefully. They had seen Rick walk around as a human and Twilight had even studied his movements briefly, but that was to learn how he walked, now she had to learn how she would walk. Rarity was watching Fluttershy’s movements so she could better design their outfits, true, she had made some for Rick when he was a human before, but outfits for stal… men were a lot easier than for women.
AJ, however, just couldn’t seem to take her eyes of her new husband. All that work on the farm plus the training Shining Armor put him through had certainly sculpted him rather nicely.

“Girls, it doesn’t sound like you’re working on your blocks,” Rick accused with a smirk. He didn’t even need to look their way.

He had set small, wooden blocks out for them to practice working their fingers. Their task was to stack them and lay them in a line with precision. It was proving to be more difficult than they thought. He had also already caught Rarity trying to cheat with her magic once. What really made the Crusaders, who had stuck around after they arrived back at Rick’s home for the entertainment, laugh was when Applejack had attempted to pick up a block in her mouth. The spluttering and spitting when she tried to get the taste off her tongue was pretty funny.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom were enjoying the show from their perches on their new brother in-law’s shoulders. Scootaloo was sitting with Rainbow Dash, Big Mac and Pinkie Pie, the latter of which was trying her best to mimic the two-legged movements of Fluttershy, with only humorous failure.

Rick couldn’t help but notice things were starting to stall. They needed some motivation. Plus, he was feeling a little… anxious, having four gorgeous, new brides will do that to a man. “It’s getting late. Pinkie, Rainbow, Mac, why don’t you take the girls home,” Rainbow grinned and winked back at him, knowing instantly what he had in mind. Once they were gone, he turned to his ladies who were all seated on the sofa. Rick smiled and magically moved all the furniture to the sides of the rooms and placed sofa at the far end. A handful of blocks levitated in front of each. With a confused expression, they looked into his eyes. “We’re going to have a little race. The first one who can stack their blocks and walk to me, gets a private massage and anything else she wants.” There was some excited murmuring and even a little blushing. “No magic, no wings and you have to walk on two legs. Ready? GO!”

All four women looked on in wide eyed surprise for a few seconds before frantically trying to stack their blocks. What had become a silly exercise now became a frantic, mad dash. Twilight and Rarity had both tried to be sneaky and use their magic, Rick had caught them out right away. There wasn’t any visible aura like there had been when they were ponies, but Rick could feel it.

Fluttershy and Applejack finished their stack at almost the same time. Carefully, they both got to their feet. The act of standing up was challenge enough as it was, now they had to this without his help and race each other. Shakily, both made their way to their husband. It was about halfway when Applejack started to, literally, inch ahead of Fluttershy. All the while, Rick was cheering them on, even encouraging Rarity and Twilight not to give up.

In the end, Applejack had won by less than a foot. Rick caught her and Fluttershy as they collapsed, losing their balance with their last steps. He squeezed them both in a hug as he picked them up. Rick walked over to the sofa where Twilight and Rarity where still sitting and sat Fluttershy down next to them.

“I am so proud of you four. Applejack may have won but,” with each word, he leaned in and kissed them each one at a time, “you. Never. Gave. Up. Now, it’s time for AJ’s prize. We’ll do this each night, so make sure you keep practicing in the meantime. After all, we have less than a week to get you used to these bodies before we go on our honeymoon. Keep at it and I’ll be back before too long.” Slinging a giggling Applejack over his shoulder, Rick marched up the stairs into the bedroom and closed the door behind himself.

*****

Applejack slid her robe off her shoulders and lay down across the bed, blushing and smiling in anticipation. Rick had stepped into the attached restroom to collect a few washcloths, a bowl of warm hot water and a medium sized towel. When he walked back into the bedroom, he froze. It had been almost two years since he last saw a naked woman, and yet, here he was. Sprawled across his bed was AJ in all her pink splendor. Her skin was beautifully suntanned, despite the fact she was covered in fur until this morning. Her perfectly toned muscles, smooth skin and perfectly proportioned breasts made the next thing he had to say the hardest thing to say in a long while.

“Could you roll over onto your stomach, please?”

“What’s tha matter, Sugarcube? Ain’t you enjoying tha view?”

“A little too much to concentrate on the massage.” He made sure to get a good eye-full before reiterating the point with a smile, “now roll over.”

Applejack did as asked and rolled over onto her stomach. “This view is pretty good too.” With just enough will power, Rick laid the medium sized towel across her firm buttocks and tucked the ends under her hips. He then rung out the washcloths that had been in the bowl of hot water and placed them on her back to loosen the muscles. While he waited for the heat to do its thing, he decided to start with her feet. She groaned in satisfied pleasure.

“Applejack?”

“Mmmhmm…?”

“I’ve been wondering, just what about me caught your attention?”

Applejack looked over her shoulder at him, “are ya’ll serious?”

“Well, you, Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy are fantastic girls, same with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Me though, I’m just some yutz who was nothing more than a handyman on Earth and managed to wind up here. What did I do to deserve such perfect wives?”

AJ looked deep into his eyes, hers filled with compassion while she saw the earnest longing, longing for an answer. “Sweetheart, come over ‘ere ‘n’ turn ‘round.” Rick did as asked, kneeling and turning his back to her. Applejack reached out and traced the scars on his back with her fingers. “Ah remember tha first time Ah saw ya. Ya’ll were some strange creature nopony had ever seen before and ya were hurt sumthin’ awful. Do ya remember why ya were hurt so bad?”

“Yeah, Apple Bloom was about to by attacked by a timberwolf. I picked her up and ran.”

“Right, ya saved uh pony you never even saw before. Ya even said ya thought she was a pet. Now, turn back around. She touched another scar, this one on his chest, “this one ‘ere was frum when ya got hit by Shinin’ Armor. He thought ya were uh monster ‘n’ you lured ‘im away frum me ‘n’ meh family so we wouldn’t git hurt.”

Next, she touched the most obvious of all his scars, the ones on his face, and tracked them all the way down across his chest. “These ones ‘ere are probly thu best example. You, without hesitation, sacrificed yourself so Shinin’ could get Twilight help.” Applejack lowered her eyes, “we lost ya that day.”

“I know,” Rick kissed AJ’s forehead, “and I’m sorry. I just couldn’t let someone get hurt. Especially since Twilight and Shining were both out there because of me.”

“But ya’ll came back. Nopony knows how, but ya did.” Applejack placed her hand on his face and smiled while she looked into his eyes, “ever since tha first day ya arrived, ya’ve been uh perfect example of uh good friend.”

“So… you love me because I’m a good friend?”

“Nah, you bein’ jest about the sweetest, noblest and most selfless pony Ah ever met made me love ya. Plus, every time ya do somethin’ even more brave or selfless than before.”

Rick smiled and leaned in to kiss her, “thank you, Applejack. That makes me feel much better.”

“Good, now get ta work,” she laid her back down and pointed to her back, indicating exactly what she wanted.

“It would be my pleasure,” Rick got back up and began his massage.

He removed the washcloths from her back and, after warming them again, he laid them on her legs. The moaning was a sure sign that she was enjoying the deep kneading. There was a definite sound of disappointment when Rick skipped right past her buttocks and started to work on her legs. She sounded even more disappointed when he stopped at her upper thighs and went to work on her arms. He knew exactly what he was doing, both with the massage and with the avoidance of her more intimate areas. Besides, the look on her face when he asked her to roll over and then covered her breasts and womanhood was pretty good.

Finally, after he finished massaging her thighs and stomach, he gave her just what he knew she wanted. He started by running her sternum, right between her breasts. Rick’s actions were rewarded by more moaning and flushing. Especially when he cupped a breast in each hand and gently rubbed the flesh along where the breasts joined with the torso. She started to bite her lower lip at this point.

“Remember, the massage was only the first part.” He leaned in close and whispered into her ear, “the second part is lady’s choice.” He placed a hand on her abdomen slowly slid his hand down until he the small patch of fur that she still had, he was only slightly surprised to find it was just as soft as it was in her pony form, “so what do you choose?”

“Mmmm… Ah only know wut feels good in uh pony body,” her breath was getting heavy, “Ah think you would know better.”

Rick smiled, she really did trust him, and he wasn’t going to let her down. “Alright, but there’s something I have to do first.”

The blushing Applejack looked at Rick with a sultry smile, “oh really, and what’s that?”

“Rarity! Fluttershy! Twilight! If you’re done listening at the door, perhaps you could practice for tomorrow!” After the thumping and stumbling died away, Rick turned back to Applejack, “now, let’s get started.”

*****

A very satisfied Applejack lay sleeping on the bed, a slight glistening of sweat made her features shine in the light of the setting sun. A soft snoring was the only sound that broke the silence. It was a sight Rick hadn’t seen in a long time, not since before his first wife, Hanna, died with his daughter, Annie, in that fateful plane crash. Luckily, that wasn’t the thought that was at the forefront of his brain right now, instead, it was this gorgeous vision laying before him right now.

Rick brushed the hair from her face, getting a soft moan in response, then stood from the bed, slowly so as not to wake AJ. He wanted to check on the other girls. There was quite a bit of stumbling and one of them might have been hurt. Though, with one being an alicorn, another a pegasus and the third being a unicorn, it wasn’t likely any of them got hurt. Strangely enough, when he reached the bottom of the stairs, he only saw Rarity in the living room.

“Rarity, where are Twilight and Fluttershy?”

“Oh, well, Twilight went back to library to fetch Spike and Fluttershy flew back to her cottage to check on her animals. How is Applejack?”

The question made Rick hesitate only for a second as he sat down next to the seamstress and let out a tired sigh. “She’s sleeping right now.”

Rarity laid across the sofa, resting her head in Rick’s lap. “If the noise that found its way down here were anything to judge by, I’m not surprised Darling.”

Rick absentmindedly stroked her mane, he didn’t even think about how amazing it was that she would let him, or anyone for that matter, touch her hair for any other reason than styling. Instead, he just quietly enjoyed the time he was spending with her.

“You know, Dear, we all feel the same way as Applejack.”

“Huh, what’s that?”

Rarity sat up just enough to plant a kiss on Rick’s lips and settled back down. “You are indeed very brave, noble and sweet. When you stood up for me in Canterlot, that was so very sweet. But when you were imprisoned for it, you didn’t even argue. You accepted your fate, come what may, and that was very noble. Why, I’ve met royalty that didn’t have a shred of real nobility in them. A filly would have to be out of her little pony mind to not see how wonderful you are to us. That’s why we all love you so much.”

“Thanks, Rarity, that means a lot.” Rick leaned down and kissed her forehead. A thought came to him, “you know, we’re all gonna need new outfits. How do you feel about designing a few new sets for the girls.”

Rarity eyes gleamed, “ooh, new designs! For creatures never seen before! Oh, this is going to be so wonderful.” Suddenly, she stopped, “but I still don’t understand why humans need to wear clothing all the time.”

“Because, we no other way to hide our… parts. It would be the same as a pony always walking backwards without a tail.” There was a second or two of silence as Rarity processed this, then the sudden blush and gasp was given as a sure sign that she understood just what he meant.

“I, uh, see. I’ll get started first thing tomorrow.”

“Good,” Rick readjusted himself so he was lying across the sofa with Rarity on his chest, “but for now, it’s getting late and I need to rest.” As he drifted off, Rarity smiled and laid her head down and followed him into dreamland.