• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 3,219 Views, 158 Comments

An Earthbound Honeymoon - drnkntst



After Rick marries his four loves, they all get to go on a honeymoon nopony will ever forget.

  • ...
75
 158
 3,219

Shopping Day

Chapter 8

“Rise and shine, my beautiful brides, we have a big day ahead of us!” Rick called out as he squirmed under the pile of flesh and love. If it weren’t for the huge attachment he felt for each of them, he might have felt trapped under that many bodies, but he couldn’t possibly feel trapped with them.

“Unnh,” the seamstress of the group grumbled, “and just what do you have planned that needs us to wake up so early?”

“Shopping.”

He had barely finished saying the word and Rarity was already in the bathroom getting ready. He looked back at the two who were still sitting on the bed giggling. He suddenly realized that one was missing.

“Where’s AJ?”

“Oh, she’s used to waking up early,” Fluttershy answered, “she’s only been waking up late the last few days because she was staying up so late.”

“Why was she staying up so late?” Rick asked before he remembered exactly why they had all been staying up late. “Oh, right. Well, how about you girls use the bathroom on the first floor and I’ll look for AJ.”

Fluttershy and Twilight nodded in agreement and set to their normal daily tasks. Rick went out onto the porch attached to the bedroom and did indeed find Applejack. She was leaning on the railing wearing one of Rick’s old shirts and if there was anything under it, he couldn’t see it. Her hair was down instead of tied back into her usual ponytail. She seemed to be simply watching the sunrise as her golden hair swayed in a gentle breeze. That image was one that was nearly impossible to take his eyes off of.

Rick quietly closed the door behind himself and walked over the AJ to join her rail leaning and sun watching. “Good morning, beautiful.”

Applejack leaned her head against Rick’s shoulder and took let out a deep sigh, “thank you.”

Rick wrapped his arm around her and held her close, “for what?”

“For callin’ meh ‘beautiful’. Ah’m not normally one fer compliments, but Ah’ll take one from ya anytime.” She turned slightly, wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled into his chest as she squeezed him.

“I meant every word. I’ve always thought you looked good, always. Add to the mix a perfect sunrise, you with your hair down and in my shirt, it’s almost too much for me.” He looked down into her emerald eyes and smiled.

She, on the other hand, wanted to play a little, “almmoost…?” she drew the word out as she tugged at the neck line of the shirt. The action combined with his angle came him a view that any teenage boy would kill for.

His smile broadened as he spun the both of them so they faced each other full on. He then picked her up, with one hand on her back, the other was placed on her thigh and slid it up under her shirt onto her butt, verifying that that was indeed the only thing she was wearing. He then lifted her up so her chest was at face level. He buried his face into it and squeezed one of his hands as she laughed and blushed a little. He set her back down and stared into her eyes again and kept his hands were they were. Then he raised the higher one to the back of her head and drew her in to a kiss. She placed her hands on his head and held him in place, reluctant to let the happiness and warmth of the moment fade. Sadly, air became a necessity for the both of them. They separated, breathing deeply and retracting their tongues back into their own mouths. Rick couldn’t help but note the smell of apples coming off his wife.

“Mmmh, no better way to start the day,” Rick planted another quick peck on AJ’s lips, “now you better get ready. We’ve got a busy day ahead of us.”

“Sure thing, but first ya gotta take yur hand off my flank,” she giggled as he gave it another squeeze.

“Ahh, do I have to?”

*****

“Now pay attention, ladies,” Rick addressed the passengers in his truck as he pulled into a spot in the parking garage. “There are going to be a lot of other humans and cars. It can be overwhelming and even a bit scary. You all just stick close to me and you’ll be fine. Oh, and don’t forget your human names.”

It had been decided that, since names like Twilight and Fluttershy were extremely uncommon on Earth, they would all use a human pseudo name, except for Applejack since AJ was common, though they decided it would be Amanda-Jo if anyone asked. Twilight would be Tina, Rarity is now Rachel and Fluttershy became Florence after the famous nurse, Florence Nightingale.

They walked out of the garage and down the street. Fluttershy, Flo, was clinging to Rick and the other girls were keeping close as well, though not out of nervousness like Fluttershy was. They were in awe over the huge aquarium they passed. They stopped to admire the river the town was built next to. Luckily, the traffic was light enough that only two of the four lanes were being used for moving vehicles while the outer lanes were being used as parking. Had this not been the off-season, all four lanes would be flowing and Rick was sure he would have four panicked brides that he would have to drag back to Ponyville before they dared to walk on their own again. The town they were in had only one main road, though there were other roads through said town, but that one road was lined heavily with shops, video arcades and a few attractions that were similar to something one might find inside a theme park. In short, it was the definition of a tourist trap.

“Are we doing our shopping here?” Rarity, Rachel, asked while looking around in both amazement and mild disappointment.

“Nah, we’re here for breakfast. While this town is full of stores and bazaars, they are mostly full of souvenir and bobbles. We’ll come back here some other time, but today is a different type of shopping.” They all looked at him in curiosity. “Today is for clothes shopping. While, I’ll love the outfits Rar-Rachel made, one or two outfits won’t do for two weeks. Especially if we want to go to one of the water parks here. Again, I love the ‘suits’ you all wore in the Jacuzzi last night, but you’ll need proper bathing suits.”

The girls shared a look of confusion before Twilight, Tina, asked, “what are you talking about? We weren’t wearing anything in the Jacuzzi.”

Rick leaned down and kissed her, short and passionate, “I know.”

It wasn’t long before they reached their destination, a pancake house that had been a staple of the town for many years. As was the candy shop next-door. The restaurant had a great view into the kitchen of the candy shop, both having huge windows. Thus they enjoyed their breakfast of fruit covered pancakes and the sight if the taffy puller machine and the wrapping machine, both of which looked like they came from the industrial revolution.

Before long, it was time to get back on the road. Rick had to promise that they would return to town again soon in order to stop the complaints. He also promised them a little treat by going the long way through the park to get to the shops in the next town. This would allow them to see the beauty of these area. The thick forest, the rivers and streams, and the many scenic viewpoints throughout.

*****

It took a few hours to get to the stores. There had been several stops along the way. Even though Rarity had asked for a few stops herself, she was now starting to get impatient. So much so, in fact, that Rick had threatened to make her ride in the very back. However, she now had nothing to complain about, they had reach the mall.

Rick had planned the spots to get progressively better. He was happy to spend days on end with his ladies, but he was still a guy. His idea of shopping was to go to the local super store and buy t-shirts by the half-dozen and the first pair of jeans that matched his size. Thus the progressive shopping.

The first stop was the shoe store. Rick steeled himself for the tedium that was shoe shopping. For the next hour or so, he was in auto-pilot, coming out of it long enough to offer an honest opinion or tip before lapsing back into his semi-conscious state that is every man’s natural defense against such things.

Luckily, the next stop was day wear. Blue jeans and skirts, tank tops and baby tees, and everything in between. Of course, the best part of it wall was having four jaw-droppingly beautiful women parading themselves in front of him seeking his approval. It was certainly far from unpleasant.

After that, evening wear. Rick wasn’t one hundred percent sure they would need it, but it’s always best to cover one’s bases. Though it was mostly slow, it did get better. After they each picked out a dress that was very attractive and formal, they went back for another that was a little more attractive and a little less formal. Off-the-shoulder seemed to be order of the day, as was hip-high slits and plunging necklines.

Next up was what Rick had been looking forward to all day. It was time for swimsuits and lingerie. It was a little humorous to hear them all trying to figure out just exactly what this mysterious woman’s secret was and why they named the store after it. They also couldn’t figure out why Rick was in such a hurry to get them inside. They did figure it out quickly when they saw the mannequins in the window, though Fluttershy did need a little explanation.

Rick was only a little surprised that Rarity seemed to know exactly what she was doing in this department, she was a mare of the world after all as well as a designer. She helped the other girls pick just the right body stockings and garters while Rick offered his opinion on the thong versus T-back versus boy shorts. By the time Rarity and Twilight had picked out their selections, Rick had to take a break for some fresh air and to get the blood flowing to the rest of his body. When he came back in, it was time for Fluttershy to show her choices. By the time AJ showed hers, Rick was glad for the simple, green cotton she picked. Purple camisoles, pink body stockings and white, lace teddies were great when it was one woman, but these four might just kill a man. By comparison, their bikinis and one-pieces and even Fluttershy’s swimdress were pretty mundane. Though, if one were to see the four of them in their swimsuits without having just seen them and seriously sexy, lacy, tight-fitting underthings, they wouldn’t feel that way.

Even though Rick had enjoyed the last hour immensely, it was time to get back to the cabin. Besides, a man can only withstand so much. Along the way, they stopped at an organic market for some groceries, Rick never bought into that gimmick, but he didn’t want to risk anything with his women who had never had anything but their whole lives. He also named every type of store the girls pointed out to him. For some reason, AJ had refused to give up the front seat the whole day, even if that meant sitting in between him and another one of the girls.

“…that’s a pharmacy. You can tell by the Rx on the sign or sometimes it’s a mortar and pestle.”

“And what about that one? The one that says ‘As Seen on TV’ all over it?” Twilight pointed out.

“Oh, they sell all kinds of things that are normally only found on television advertisements.”

“Wut’s a ‘tel-uh-vishun’?” Applejack asked.

“There’s actually one back at the cabin. It’s a device that… hmm… think of it as a box that shows thousands of plays at any given time. You’ll see when we get back.”

“What kind of store is that and just why is it marked with three ‘X’s?” Rarity asked.

Rick looked up at the pink sign, “oh-ho, this is happening.” “I’ll show you.”

After he found a spot, they all walked up to the front door. Just outside, Rick stopped Fluttershy, “why don’t you girls go on ahead, Fluttershy, I don’t think you should go in there.”

“Oh, really? Why not?” She looked up at him with her big, turquoise eyes and he knew he made the right decision to not let her go in. Especially when AJ came back outside a few seconds later with a completely red face.

“Ask her. I’m going in to make sure Twi and Rare are okay.”

In his lifetime, Rick had only been inside an adult store a couple times. He had nothing against them, he just didn’t have much need for anything they offered. Right now, however, this one contained half his family.

“Find anything you like yet?” Rick asked as he leaned over Twilight’s shoulder causing her to jump and nearly drop the DVD she was holding.

“Oh, you startled me. Um, not quite, no.” She then held up the DVD, the box art of which would not be permissible in even the most R-rated films. “Do… do humans actually mate like this?” she whispered.

Rick took the offending box from her hand, “not all of us. Just the most, um, adventurous or experimental amongst us. There’s not many women who would allow this to be done to them.”

“Have you ever…?”

“NO, nooo, *hehe* no. Never really wanted to do… that.” He placed the box back on the shelf. “Now, where’s Rar-Rachel?”

“Right here, Darling.” She waved a couple black bags to show what had delayed her.

“And just what did we buy?” Rick asked as he reached out to her bags and leaned over to see better.

You will just have to wait and see,” Rarity told him as she swatted his hand.

“Well then, let us get back to the cabin then, shall we.” “Oh boy oh boy oh boy.”

After that, Rick got them all back to the cabin just as quick as his Chevy could take them.