• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 3,224 Views, 158 Comments

An Earthbound Honeymoon - drnkntst



After Rick marries his four loves, they all get to go on a honeymoon nopony will ever forget.

  • ...
75
 158
 3,224

Coming Home

Chapter 20

First thing Rick did when he woke up, was to throw out the empty box of preventatives. He had saved a couple for home. They wouldn’t fit, but maybe somepony like Filthy Rich could do something with them, it might just make the next heat a lot easier for mares, and their stallion victims. Plus, it might mean more cash flow. They didn’t need it, but that money could be used for helping animals in Fluttershy’s care, seniors at the center and even Ponyville’s emergency fund that Twilight kept depleting.

He descended the stairs to the kitchen and found his five girls enjoying their breakfasts. The ponies in disguise were enjoying some cereal that shared a name with one of them yet didn’t taste like apples. Fluttershy had made Rick stop on the way back last night so Terra could have something to eat too. After they cleaned up, it was time to load up.

They all stood in front of the cabin and said goodbye to what was their home for two weeks. Inside, they left a stack of cash as a tip for the house cleaner. After all, what would they do with five hundred American dollars in Equestria?

“Twilight, did you triple check to make sure nothing got left behind?” Rick asked, knowing the answer in advance.

“Quadruple checked, thank you very much,” she said as if he had insulted her intelligence.

“Just wanted to be sure.” He smiled, hugged her and kissed her forehead. “Well, girls, is there anything else before we go home?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Nah.”

“Oh, um, no.”

“No, Darling.”

“Bark.”

“Terra says no.”

“Alright then. That just leaves me.” Rick walked up to Applejack, wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up by her cheeks before he planted a deep kiss on her lips. Gradually, one of his hands traveled up and around to grab hold of something softer. She didn’t seem to mind at all, seeing as her hands were already fairly well south of the border too. “Whoo, can’t do that with hooves!”

While Applejack was busy catching her breath, Rick couldn’t help but notice just how red the faces were on the other three women. The fidgeting knees were another common hint. They seemed to all want a turn. He happily obliged. Even Terra was allowed to give him a kiss.

“Man, I’m gonna miss being able to do that.” He flexed his hands once more, savoring the memory of the textures. “Okay, everyone load up, and I’ll send the message that we’re ready to come home.”

*****

After their vision returned, the five humans looked around and saw that they were indeed home, Ponyville. As soon as their hearing came back, they heard the party in full swing already. Through the windows, they saw all their friends, including but not limited to, Big Mac and Cheerilee, who seemed to be very close, Rainbow Dash, Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna.

“Come on girls, we don’t want to keep them all waiting.”

As soon as they climbed out of the cab, they were bombarded by animals. Paul to Rick, Angle to Fluttershy, and so on. After the wave of fur, they were surrounded by ponies. Rick had gotten used to waist-high friends, but they girls only had a week to get used to it before they left for Earth, and now they were a little uneasy. Applejack wasn’t used to looking down on Big Mac.

“RICK!” The call of the Crusaders caught his attention over the rest of the crowd. He also heard something else, but he couldn’t place it. It sounded like someone calling a long sustained ‘eeeeee…’. He turned and saw the Crusaders galloping up to him. He leaned down and scooped up all three of the tiny fillies.

“Girls! I’m so happy to see you again.” He placed Sweetie on his head and, with one in each hand, raised the other two high above his head. He brought them back to his chest, though Sweetie kept her place of honor. “You girls didn’t get into any trouble while we were gone did you?” The shameful silence was the only response he needed. The ‘eee..’ noise was louder, but now Rick recognized it.

He smiled widely, “Rainbow, catch!” He threw Scootaloo straight up were she was deftly caught by Rainbow Dash, giggling the whole time. Then he tossed his sister in-laws to their respective blood sisters, also giggling. Then he spun on one heel, spread his arms, and braced himself for the cannonball heading right for him. “PINKIE!” He wrapped his arms around her as soon as she slammed into him.

He opened his arms again, but she remained clamped around his chest. It was far too sweet and touching to complain about. She was laughing with that infectious laugh of hers as he walked around the party. It was great to be back.

The party had been going on for a few hours now, when the humans were approached by a certain white alicorn. “Well, things have started to calm down here. How about we continue this little festival at your new home?” Celestia asked to the gathered Rhinestone family. “Besides, I must speak with you of a private subject.”

It was agreed to be a good idea. Besides, most of the townsponies who weren’t close to the family had already gone about their daily business. Some of the treats and snacks were loaded into the truck’s back seat. Rick drove while Celestia and Luna led the way with the four human women walking alongside talking about their trip.

When they rounded the corner, Rick was awestruck. It was a miniature mansion. There was a beautiful garden that bordered the red brick walkway and wrapped around the house itself. Several chimneys dotted the roof indicating multiple fireplaces. There was a wrap-around porch complete with magical hot tub. There was even a two-car garage, which he pulled into.

He walked inside, and there it was, his man chair. He was about to flop into it when it was unceremoniously taken by the sun princess. Rick opened his mouth to complain, but caught himself. This mare not only ran the country, but also the daytime sky and she was the one who had this house built. Though, she did seem to be enjoying the act of taking his seat from him.

He settled the sofa. The upside was that he now got to be surrounded by his wives. He handed out the souvenirs to their intended recipients. Pinkie finally let go Rick’s ribcage when he handed her the boxes of taffy, rock candy and brittle. Her place was taken by Applejack. Then came the photos. Much to his surprise, there were more than one picture of Rick’s bare backside.

“Celestia, I can’t thank you enough for this new home. It’s gorgeous.” He was desperate to draw attention away from the butt pictures.

“Oh, think nothing of it. With all that you and the elements have done for everypony here, it’s the least I could do. There is plenty of space for everypony to have their privacy, a very large bed, oh, and nursery.” The family all looked at each other, except Applejack, she was staring at Celestia with very wide eyes. “Oh, you know, for down the road.”

“Wow, thank you so much, Princess.”

“Don’t mention it,” she smiled almost evilly, “though you will have to have a house guest for a time.”

“Pardon me, Princess, but whom and why?” Rarity asked nervously

“Luna, she will be your guest.” The Rhinestones looked to Luna who was mouthing ‘I am sorry’. “You see, thanks to your little ‘gift’ to her that you suggested she share with me, my bed chambers are being rebuilt at the moment.” Rick looked out the window that looked upon Canterlot Castle. Sure enough, one of the towers was missing. “Turns out, moonshine is a little too much for ponies. Even an old mare such as myself was no match for the fermented beverage.”

“Well, if you want, I have more,” Rick sneered.

“No, thank you. Besides, I must be returning to Canterlot now. I am happy to see you all again and I hope to see you again in the near future.” She stood and started for the door. She stopped and looked over her shoulder, “oh, and leave the moonshine behind.”

After the light of the teleportation spell died down, Luna spoke up, “I apologize for this intrusion. It was not my choice, but Sister said this would be the safest place in Equestria for me to stay while she is ‘borrowing’ my chambers.”

“Please, Luna, you are one of my dearest friends and, as such, you are always welcome in our home,” Rick comforted the dream princess.

“Of course,” Twilight agreed, along with everyone else in the room, “as far as we’re concerned, you and Celestia are family.”

“Thank you all, so very much,” Luna was near tears at the sentiment. Ponyville had accepted her as a friend to ponykind and paid homage to her as a princess of the land. But not everywhere was Ponyville.

“Hey now, no tears.” Rick walked over and hugged her tight. “Now, you’ve got a moon to raise, and we’ve got a bed to make up for you. We’ll sleep down here in the living room. That way, you can have your privacy and we can be where when Pinkie and Dash wake up.

Pinkie had lapsed into a sugar coma and Rainbow had fallen asleep while reading a book on stunt flying teams. It did kind of surprise them that Dash didn’t go straight for the Indiana Jones novels.

“Alright, I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m ready for bed. Traversing dimensions really takes it out of you.”

*****

Eighteen months later, it was time to trim the tree for Hearth’s Warming. The last year and a half had been amazing. There had been puppies and a vet visit for Paul. Rarity’s Earth based clothing line had been a huge success. The preventatives had made enough money, thanks to Filthy Rich, had made enough money to support Fluttershy’s animal shelter solely for years to come and had enough left over for a new playground for the school. Twilight published several books on Earth, complete with photos and personal accounts. And Applejack had a big day herself just a few weeks before their anniversary.

They were hanging up the ornaments and talking about all the fun they had when they had been on Earth and purchased them. They were all unique in Equestria. For example, nopony else had a picture frame that was surrounded by the Elements of Harmony. Also, Applejack had the only ornament in the world that read ‘BABY’S FIRST CHRISTMAS’.

The birth of young Toffee Apple was celebrated throughout Equestria, Even all the way out in Appleloosa. It wasn’t long before the little filly had a couple siblings. It’s not often a family can actually say they lived happily ever after, but they did.

That doesn’t mean there weren’t hard times. Even after the Elements themselves returned to their place of origin, the Tree of Harmony, they were still called upon to save Equestria. Thanks to Rick, they rarely saw harm. Rick saw to it that the family knew happiness. And they did, for as long as they lived.

The End

Comments ( 27 )

nice ending. :twilightsmile:

This was a fantastic ending to a marvelous story. :heart:

*intense clap of approval*
Here! Have an Apocalypse cookie!

You know they could always call on Discord and pay or ask him for a human weekend or a second honeymoon

4096071 that does leave possibilities doesn't it.

4097210 great story. I really enjoy reading it. But one question comes to mind, are you going to continue the series?

4097318 At this time, no. I may do something further done the line with Rick, but I don't have any plans right now.:pinkiesad2:

4095816 Mmmm... it's devastatingly delicious.:pinkiehappy:

I lived this story, good job mate.

Also I loved this little bit
'Much to his surprise, there were more than one picture of Rick’s bare backside.'
I was not prepared for that and I was liking hard. Good job you made me almost bust a lung :D

4110755 I'm glad you liked it.:yay:

4111749 you should write a crossover story with rick, and chris from The Monster of 'Canterlot'.

4161660 I've thought about it. Maybe in the future.

4162256 good, personally i think those characters would be the best of buds

Comment posted by ForgottenBackgroundPony deleted Aug 5th, 2015

This story saga thingy was just too epic, too badass, too beautiful I think I might-might-might-
*EXTREME SIGH OF RELIEF*

global3.memecdn.com/I-came_o_109681.jpg

6285354 holy crap, I completely forgot about this comment. but yes, it will be their bondage, but not the fun kind, well, it will be for me.


... did you respond to an almost 1.5 year old comment?

and thus ends the tale xD... loved it

this is a vary good ending to a rather good three part story. I must say I enjoyed it.

Great ending sad to see it end though....

Omgomgomgomgomg i loved it not just this but all of it i hope i can make stories like this with love and a character of my own

7620817 I could not agree with you more

A great and sweet story. Glad to see that 'preventitives' will bring making Fluttershy's animal sanctuary a success. Neat that such a useful item is so simple and easy to manufacture, I can genuinely see Equestria's industry being able to pull it off.

Login or register to comment