• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 3,223 Views, 158 Comments

An Earthbound Honeymoon - drnkntst



After Rick marries his four loves, they all get to go on a honeymoon nopony will ever forget.

  • ...
75
 158
 3,223

The Last Day

Chapter 6

Rick woke up the next day with Fluttershy still sleeping on his chest. She had removed her dress so as not to wrinkle it, but she was still wearing her underwear so all the important thing were still covered so that when Spike came down from the bedroom where his basket had been placed, he wouldn’t see anything he shouldn’t. Paul’s basket was in the living room, but he was a dog saw no one cared what he saw.

The smell of pancakes and eggs were the cause of Rick’s waking. Just as he had with Rarity, he magically lifted Fluttershy off his chest, slid off the couch and lowered her back down onto it. “Wow, Spike, that smells great. Are the girls awake?” Rick asked as he let Paul outside.

“Nah, they were up late last night. They were acting like it was a sleepover or something.”

“Aw, did they keep you up?”

“Kinda, they kept waking me up, but I did get some sleep.”

“Well tell you what, after breakfast, I’ll take care of the dishes and you can go back to sleep. How’s that sound?”

“Really?! That’s great! Thanks, Rick!”

Rick chuckled to himself before he turned to wake up the other household occupants. We stopped and his smile broadened when he saw Fluttershy peaking over the back of the sofa at him. When he had spotted her, she slowly raised up, revealing the smile she was wearing. “You really are very nice to everyp- everyone aren’t you.”

“The little guy works hard to make sure no one has to, he deserves a rest from time to time.”

Fluttershy nodded to Rick as he went by then up the stairs to the bedroom. When he entered, he was greeted by a very sweet, and very slightly erotic, sight. Twilight, Rarity and Applejack were wrapped up in each other’s limbs. That alone would have been cute, if it weren’t for the fact that one or four of their hands had somehow managed to slip into the underwear of the other girls. As tempting as it was to wake them and witness the mayhem, he was certain that would end well. Instead, he very carefully used his magic to remove their hands from their resting places before he woke them.

“Come on, girls, it’s time to get up. Spike made breakfast and if you don’t get up now, Fluttershy and I are gonna eat all of it.” They all stirred, stretched and slowly roused themselves from their zone of comfy in the bed. “Now wash your faces… and hands, and come down stairs for breakfast.”

It wasn’t long before three women groggily came down the stairs to join one man, one dragon and one more woman. The sweet smell of warm maple and hot apples in sauce dragged them into the land of the living very quickly. Their enjoyment was postponed by a knock at the door. Rick went to answer while the girls took their seats and Spike began to bring the pancakes over to them.

“Hey, girls, make some room, we’ve got company.”

“Please don’t go out of your way for my sake,” Celestia said to her hosts.

“No, please come in and join us. Spike made plenty and it’s delicious. Make yourself at home,” Twilight offered.

“Indeed. What kind of po… people? Yes, what kind of people would we be if we were to turn away such wonderful company?” Rarity added.

“Thank you, it does smell wonderful, Spike,” Celestia complimented as she sat down next to Twilight and Applejack.

“I don’t mean to sound rude, but um, what brings you here, Princess?” Fluttershy nervously asked.

“I simply wished to visit the newest royal family. At least that will be the official statement if asked. The real reason is I simply wanted to see my friends before they left this world completely.”

“That’s great, Celestia. We are always happy to see you and you are always welcome in our home. After all, you provided it for us,” Rick smirked.

After a round of giggles around the table, Celestia nodded and added, “you earned this home yourself. You were thrown into a world you didn’t know and did nothing but help my little ponies from the very beginning. Besides, everypony needs a place they can call home.”

“Still, I want to make sure you know just how much I appreciate it.” Rick served pancakes to the females and the drake before himself. “Hey, I got an idea. I was going to take the girls to the spa today while Spike took a nap here. Would you like to join us, Princess?”

*****

It was amusing enough to walk through the village as humans, it was even more entertaining to watch the reactions they got while traveling with the sun princess. A pony nearly six feet tall with white coat and ethereal, multi-colored mane and tail would be enough attention all on its own without the guard in matching gold armor. Luckily, the citizens of Ponyville aren’t prone to gawking and/or staring, so all they got was some surprised gasping and whispered conversations before the crowds dispersed.

When they had arrived, the twins, Aloe and Lotus Blossom, had gone out of their way to make the spa the most welcoming place in all of Ponyville. They even brought in their seldom seen sister, Vera, to make sure there was no lull in their service. Of course, when they offered their customers robes, the only one who could partake was Celestia. The rest had to bring their own robes, tempting as it was to let them try, he knew the pony robes just wouldn’t cover enough.

They went through the usual services, the mud baths, the hooficures, which were tricky, and the mud masks all went smoothly and were enjoyed by everyone even more with the company. The only time there was even the slightest hint of an argument was when it came time for the massages. All four women wanted Rick to do the work. Luckily, one cool head spoke up.

“Now, girls, if you can’t decide how to share,” Celestia smirked, “I shall simply have to take your toy away. Rick, I shall be your customer while the others will be massaged by the staff. This shall solve the argument. Plus, I’ve heard great things from my niece and have been wanting to see for myself.”

“Aww, but Celestia…” Twilight whined.

“Now, now, we’ll have none of that. I shall return him to you when he is finished and then you can have all the massages you want.” She said this with a raised eyebrow and another smirk.

“It’ll be fine, Twilight. I promise I give you a massage after you finish packing tonight. Now relax and enjoy Vera’s hard work,” Rick confirmed.

“Okay…”

Celestia led Rick around a portable curtain, she may be here with friends, but she was still a princess of the land and could not be caught in a compromising position. The other girls climbed onto their tables and disrobed minus a towel to cover certain things. Aloe, Vera, Lotus Blossom and Quake, the spa’s male masseuse, had a little trouble figuring out how to work on a human, but once it was explained that humans where very similar to a pony in their skeleton, they got to work.

Rick had learned a little about pony anatomy from his time in Equestria and managed to give quite pleasing massages. Especially when he focused his magic around his hands to penetrate deeper into the muscle tissue. Celestia didn’t make any noise, it wouldn’t be very regal if she had, but her face betrayed her enjoyment of his work.

“I must say, Rick, those girls are very lucky mares indeed.”

“Oh? And here I always thought I was the lucky one.”

“Oh, no, Rick. We all feel happy just to have met you and been friends, but now we get to spend the rest of our lives with you,” Fluttershy’s voice came from the other side of the curtain.

“That’s right,” was the reply from the remaining three women.

“Yes, it is very clear they all love you and your love for them is extremely apparent. These scars on your body are evidence of what you’re willing to sacrifice for them.” Celestia looked up at him out of one eye and smirked. “Besides, if you give massages this well in public, I can only how good they must be in the bedroom.”

There was a chorus of gasps and one distinctive ‘eep’ followed by silence. Said silence was unbroken until there was a loud ‘FWOOMPH’ from behind the curtain.

“What was that? Are you two alright in there?” Twilight asked, concern very evident.

“Oh, we’re fine, just some readjusting,” Rick replied.

“You should know better than to touch a winged pony there, Rick,” Celestia scolded in a whisper.

“And you should know better than to tease others about sensitive topics, your highness.” Rick whispered back.

Celestia shuffled her wings back into place by her sides, “perhaps you’re right. I just wanted to have a little fun.”

“I understand that, but maybe it would be better to keep that kind of fun to when there isn’t four ponies who work in a business where the patrons enjoy gossiping.”

“Of course, you’re right, that would be best for everypony. Like I said, those girls are very lucky to have you.”

“Thank you, Princess,” Rick continued his massage, “for everything.”

*****

“I had a lot of fun today, everypony, and I thank you for including me in your family activities.”

“No problem, Princess, we were jest glad ya’ll could join us,” Applejack offered happily.

“Absolutely. I believe I speak for everyone here when I say that you and your sister are always welcome to visit,” Rarity added.

“Oh, but, Rarity, it’s Rick’s house, you shouldn’t just invite someone over without asking him first,” Fluttershy gave about the most adorable scolding he’d ever seen.

“But, Fluttershy, it’s not just my house anymore,” he wrapped an arm around the pink haired girl and pulled her tight against his body, “it’s our home.” There was a wave of ‘aww’s and a group hug to seal the deal. “But you’re right, Rarity, all princesses are welcome in our home.”

“Well, thank you all, I’ll be sure to pass that along to Luna and Cadence,” Celestia bowed, the gesture was reciprocated by the humans. “Sadly, now I must take my leave and return to more mundane tasks, such as running a nation. Again, I enjoyed my time here with you all and will return tomorrow to see you off.”

“We look forward to it, Princess,” Twilight informed as Celestia climbed onto her chariot, preparing to leave for Canterlot. Celestia looked down to them and nodded as they all bowed to the Sun Princess.

After they finished waving to the rapidly vanishing speck that was Celestia, they returned to their home. They were going to be leaving tomorrow, so that meant they needed to pack.

Rick quickly threw together the clothes that Rarity had made him and packed them into his suitcase. Once that was finished he decided it might be good to make his rounds and check on the girls but before he even got the chance to venture out to Fluttershy’s cabin or Sweet Apple Acres, both women were already walking back up the road, bags in hand. He couldn’t hear what they were saying, but the way Applejack had her arm draped around Fluttershy, he had a feeling it had to do with her worry about her pets.

That poor girl was always overflowing with worry and concern. It was a trait that both made him love her more each time it came up, and was a little taxing at times. Of course, she had nothing to worry about. Celestia had arranged for not one, but three royal animal sitters arranged to tend to them for her two week absence, and even a veterinarian on call. Still, the adorable animal lover will probably by worried about her critter friends the whole time.

After the pair had dropped of their things at home, he left to help Twilight and Rarity if he could. Knowing them, Rarity would have about twenty bags too many and Twilight would want to bring half the books in her collection. He was not looking forward to having to tell them they were going to have to leave so much behind. Best to simply bite the bullet and get it over with.

He was shocked yet again to find Rarity walking toward him. She was hopping like Pinkie Pie and magically carrying only five medium-sized bags. Rick smiled at the site of his favorite seamstress and picked up his pace to meet her even sooner. He took her bags and placed them into a force field bowl. Once they were settled, he scooped her up in his arms and they bounced down the road toward the Golden Oaks Library to collect the remaining member of their family.

Rick set Rarity down outside the door, opened it for her and ducked through after. The door to the basement was open and the sound of clinking glassware came from the laboratory within. Rick and Rarity looked at each other with a slight look of panic. “She’s going to blow up the Earth isn’t she?”

Braving certain disfigurement, transformation and even death, Rick peeked his head through the door. Surprisingly, there were no volatile chemicals or glowing, radioactive rods or even a single chimera. She was simply, carefully, loading a few magnifying lenses and a microscope into a bag similar to the type one would imagine a doctor using on a house call.

“Twilight? Are you almost done packing? Everyone else is ready and waiting.”

“Hmm? Oh yeah, I was just grabbing a few things so I could learn as much as possible while we’re there. Besides, you’re exaggerating, there’s no way I was taking longer than Rarity.”

“I heard that, Darling!” Came a sing-song voice from upstairs.

“Oh, Sorry, Rarity!”

“Think nothing of it, I understand completely!”

“SPI--IKE!! Could you please bring my bags to Rarity?!”

The cheerful reply from the loft could be heard all the way down in the basement. Twilight and Rick couldn’t hold back their snickers, especially when they could hear him running down the stairs so fast it almost sounded like he rolled down them. After the sparse bags belonging to Twilight were loaded, they all left for home together.

Author's Note:

Thank you all for the support. This story finally has more positive votes than negative, at least there were. Soon, the Rhinestone family will be coming to Earth. There will have to be details overlooked for the story to work, such as a man missing for a year suddenly turning up out of the blue. I will try to not use the names of any real places for different reasons, one is so you can create your place in your mind, another would be copyright infringement avoidance. Though it'll probably become apparent to anyone familiar with the area I basing their destination on.

I hope you continue to enjoy the story, and if you don't, I got nothing for you anymore.