• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 396 Views, 6 Comments

Apples Wild - niftykoala



Equestria's Wild Wild East Comes Alive. Big Mac's Adventure's in Dodge City and beyond.

  • ...
 6
 396

The En...

The old griffon stretched, and looked down at the group of young foals listening intently at his feet. “It’s gotten a bit late, and I fear this story’s gotten a bit longer than I expected. I should probably stop here. You should all get home to your parents.”

“Awww,” came the chorus of young voices.

“But what happened to Desert Willow and her partner?” asked a brown and white spotted earth pony foal with a braided red ponytail.

“And Wild Card and his gang?” pled a wide eyed white foal with a toy bandoleer over his shoulder.

“And what about Miss Sweet Cream?” prompted a young tan unicorn. More young voices joined in.

The griffon raised a claw slowly and quieted them down. “Those,” he smiled at the young ones. “Are stories for another time.”

And with that… he closed the "Tome" he’d been reading from.

Author's Note:

Thanks goes out to all the great OC Wild Wild EAST creators from Tumlbr.

SWEET CREAM
SWEET CREAM'S SALOON

WILD CARD

DESERT WILLOW

SCARLET ARIA
by PIPPA

And BIG MACINTOSH
APPLE SPICE BIG MAC
&
BIG RED MACINTOSH

Comments ( 3 )

Good 1, nice to read. Kinda small.

3456116
:eeyup: I'm glad ya enjoyed it.

The vhapter on themself were too small like the story.But i've found it quite excellent^^.
But what happened to BM after?
Is there a sequel coming?

Login or register to comment