• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 3,964 Views, 157 Comments

A Nightmare Before The Night [CYOA] - Selbi



This is an Interactive Story! It is the day of Nightmare Night. Everypony is busy with something to make sure the festival is going to be great. Except Twilight. Her job was finished days ago, but now she messed up. Help her save the night!

  • ...
3
 157
 3,964

Chapter 35

Chapter 35

“Ah for crying out loud, it’s just a squirrel! It can’t just go poof and vanish into thin air.”

With that, Twilight began walking back to the place she had encountered the thief earlier…


… without any luck.

“As if it really was sucked up by some hole or something! I would continue checking hollow trees, but… Celestia dammit, why do we have so many trees anyway?! There’s no way I can check them all by myself in time!”

A smile formed on her face. Not the kind of smile Twilight gets when she feels confident about something, but the kind of smile when Spike grabs the first-aid kit as fast as he could.

“Well… one could always…”


“Five hundred bits penalty,” explained the judge calmly, “and another one hundred for ache money.” He swung his wooden hammer on the table to signalize the decision was final.

“What?! Six hundred bits for that? Have you never cloned yourself fifty times with the mirror pool to search through all hollow trees in Ponyville for a squirrel that stole one bit from you wanted to buy coffee with?”



Pricy decisions don’t leave many options. Go to Chapter 28!