• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 3,963 Views, 157 Comments

A Nightmare Before The Night [CYOA] - Selbi



This is an Interactive Story! It is the day of Nightmare Night. Everypony is busy with something to make sure the festival is going to be great. Except Twilight. Her job was finished days ago, but now she messed up. Help her save the night!

  • ...
3
 157
 3,963

Chapter 32

Chapter 32

“Of course!” said Twilight, smiling once again at the great kindness of Fluttershy. “I don’t think taking a few minutes to taste your soup could do much harm. I’ll gladly take bowl.”

“Thank you, Twilight! I’ll just quickly reheat it”

Fluttershy motioned Twilight towards her kitchen, and prepared warming up the soup she made earlier.

“So anyway,” she said while putting the pot containing the soup onto a hotplate, “what brings you here, Twilight?”

“Oh right, almost forgot why I came here,” said Twilight sheepishly. “I need your help with your ability to talk to animals. There’s a squirrel out there hiding in a tree hole, and it stole a very important key I need as soon as possible. I tried almost everything I know apart from negotiating, since I can’t do that without being able to talk ‘Squirrel.’”

“Of course I will help you, Twilight! Everything for a good friend.” Fluttershy smiled friendly.

“Thank you, Fluttershy.”

A loud ringing from the yellow pegasus’s egg time screamed to life, indicating the soup was done. Fluttershy turned it off, and filled up a bowl, then handed it to Twilight. “Here you go. But please, be honest about your opinion!”

Twilight nodded, and the two ponies walked to the living room. She suddenly had an idea, and lightened up her horn.

“Uhm, Twilight…” said Fluttershy nervously, “what are you doing?”

“I’m casting a cloud-walking spell upon myself. I want to see if beds made of them are really as comfortable as you say.”

They both sat down on the cloud bed, and Twilight began eating the soup. Needless to say with Fluttershy’s cooking skills, it tasted absolutely amazing.

As Twilight finished eating the last spoonful of the soup, she said, “Wow, that was a really delicious, Fluttershy!”

“Thanks! And… are you feeling anything?”

Twilight looked at Fluttershy confusedly. “Huh? What do you meee…” Twilight slurred off as her tongue started to feel numb.

“Oh great, it’s working!” Twilight wanted to say something, but her mouth felt like it wasn’t there anymore. “Sorry for luring you into this, Twilight, but I needed somepony to test my new ‘Hush now, quiet now’ soup on.”

“SHU RUGGED EE?!” Twilight screamed incoherently through her impalpable mouth.

“Don’t worry. You will just take a nap for a few hours, and when you wake up you won’t remember any—”

Before Fluttershy could finish speaking, Twilight collapsed on the cloud bed.



OH UUH HAFBER 41!