• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 3,963 Views, 157 Comments

A Nightmare Before The Night [CYOA] - Selbi



This is an Interactive Story! It is the day of Nightmare Night. Everypony is busy with something to make sure the festival is going to be great. Except Twilight. Her job was finished days ago, but now she messed up. Help her save the night!

  • ...
3
 157
 3,963

Chapter 30

Chapter 30

“Sure! I could use a little snack. I didn’t have a particularly charming breakfast today.”

Trixie let out an over-the-top gasp. “Oh you poor thing! Nuts are the best thing you can have then, that works wonders! As you know, nuts are great for your nerves.”

Instead of taking one of the many packages from the counter, Trixie levitated up from below the counter an identical pack of nuts. She presented it to Twilight.

“Here you go! That makes five bits.” Twilight wondered if Trixie felt any pain holding such an intense grin.

Twilight hesitated. “Uhm… I don’t want to sound rude here, Trixie, but why aren’t you taking one of the packages on display?”

Trixie seemed to have been caught completely by surprise “Uhh… these a-are… special nuts! Yes, that’s right. Extra special nuts for Twilight Sparkle, the pony who opened my eyes!” She moved the bag an inch closer. “You know what? Since it’s you, you can have the bag for free. A welcome gift from the Great and Powerful Nut Seller!”

“Oh, now that changes everything of course. Thank you for your generosity, Trixie. You’ve really improved your attitude!”

Twilight took the bag, and poured some nuts into her mouth.

“Mmmh, deesh tasht delishus!” she said through the mouthful.

“Told you.” Swallowing the bunch, Twilight raised her hoof to say goodbye, and turned around. Trixie did the same.

“Huuhh… I feel… weak…” Twilight moaned after a few steps.

Then, the ground rose up to meet her.

Trixie’s fake smile turned into a vicious grin. “Hah! I knew Twilight Sparkle wouldn’t reject anything that’s for free! Next time you ought to check if somepony hasn’t put any anesthetics in your nuts.” She laughed. “Now, it’s time for Trixie’s revenge!”

Stepping forward towards the sleeping librarian, she noticed the metallic helmet laying next to her. With a wicked grin she took it.

“Trixie has not a single clue what this thing does, but she knows everything can somehow be sold on the black market!”

She unceremoniously dumped Twilight onto a nearby park bench, packed her nut stand, and ran off.



Wake up at Chapter 41!