• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 3,963 Views, 157 Comments

A Nightmare Before The Night [CYOA] - Selbi



This is an Interactive Story! It is the day of Nightmare Night. Everypony is busy with something to make sure the festival is going to be great. Except Twilight. Her job was finished days ago, but now she messed up. Help her save the night!

  • ...
3
 157
 3,963

Chapter 25

Chapter 25

“Not now, Spike, I’m in a hurry here!” screamed Twilight to her assistant and ran off.

Spike just sighed and mumbled to himself. “Why did you even make this banner for me to wave around when you ignore it anyway? Do you have any idea how long it took to get that interrobang right?”


Twilight rested against a wall, panting heavily. “Looks… like… I’ve… shaken… him… off…”

“Oh, hey there, Twilight!” a new, childish voice said. Twilight down, and saw Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo standing in front of her, overly happy expressions drawn onto their faces. “Busy getting in the mood for Nightmare Night?”

“Oh… hey, girls,” said Twilight. “Yeah, I need to get to Rarity. Say, why are you so happy? I don’t see any cutie marks on your flanks.”

Scootaloo’s grin widened further. “We actually just came from Rarity. She gave us a useless ‘glass key’ she didn’t need. Apparently it was indestructible. We just came to a blue nut seller and got a nice bit off of it. She ran off after that.”

Helplessness. Powerlessness. Shame. Anger. Disappointment. And probably a hundred other negative emotions. All crashing down at Twilight in that instant.

“T-Twilight? Are you… alright?” Scootaloo asked hesitantly.

“You bet your blank flanks I’m not.”



Chapter 28 is over here!