• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 684 Views, 18 Comments

Wizards of Equestria - adaptroug



Head master ambrose entrusted me ,the life wizard Malvin Darkrider, with a cursed Discord card that sends me to Equestria

  • ...
11
 18
 684

From weird to freakey

"Stay in your cave you kracken!!"

I am Malvin Darkrider The life wizard. Master collector of treasure cards.

" You will never learn will you," I said walking off from the badly beaten kracken back to wizard city.

Once I reached the city staff in hand I saw the Headmaster looking for me with a weird letter in hand.

"Headmaster Ambrose do you need anything," I said with respect.

"Yes young wizard. It has come to my attention that Malistare has returned. and your assistance is needed once again." he replied.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He is trying to take over the death school in nightshade," he then handed me the letter, " This card in this letter is over one thousand years old, and I am entrusting it to you to defeated Malistare."

"I won't let you down headmaster," I said leaving for nightshade to defeat Malistare,


again.



As I aproched the waterfall I opend the letter to look at the card.

It read.

Discord spirit of chaos
Astral spell
7 pip
Coin flip
Lands on heads Summon Discorded minion
Lands on tails Steal 550 health and absorb 225

"Strange card" I said aloud to my self adding it to my deck.

I charged into nightshade to find Malisteire trying to kill the death tree, which is actually already undead.

"Hey try to kill something that isn't already dead it's easier," I shouted out of my own ego.

"Oh, no. Not you," Malistaire said board as ever, " Now we are forced to fight. I hope you got better since last time."

We entered the battle circle and he had the first move, luckily I had a power pip already.

We each passed our first move.

During the second move he cast a dark fairy which I countered with a spirit shield.

Third move he passed letting me fortify my defense with a death shield.

The next six rounds were carbon copies of the third move.

On the next move drew the Discord card. I thought a moment and decided to take some damage before using this card. I passed and Malistaire used Medusa stunning me for two rounds.

Those two turns he put up two life shields while I could do nothing.

Once the stun wore off I used the Discord card.

"Common baby. Tails."

The coin flipped several times before landing on heads.

In the middle of the field what could only be described as living chaos formed as a mixed-matched creature walked to my side of the field.

Malistaire laughed at the astral minion I summoned, "You think a mere minion can stop me, hahahaha, You are better off killing me with laughter, cough!"

The creature merely smiled at the insult.

The next turn I passed with my minion playing a bugged card, no image, no name, no description.

Malistaire attacked my minion with a scarab, which no damage was dealt the counter flue over me and to Discord the spell he cast at me was an astral spell, then an empty white surrounded me.

And I was gone from the spiral.