• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 684 Views, 18 Comments

Wizards of Equestria - adaptroug



Head master ambrose entrusted me ,the life wizard Malvin Darkrider, with a cursed Discord card that sends me to Equestria

  • ...
11
 18
 684

the prophecy of darkness

"Get off him," I herd Fluttershy.

The two dragons payed no attention to her.

"Yin, Yang, is that you," I said looking at the eyes.

"Who else would you expect, me and light," two unicorns said walking into my vision.

I managed to get the dragons off me and sat up, "Storm, light," my joy of seeing them suddenly went into a serious tone, "What happened?"

Fluttershy and Twilight just stood their stunned by what they were seeing.

Yang spoke up, "The islands have turned grey."

light continued, "The life has been drained."

"Freaky balance magic has taken over," Yin continued.

"And the spiral," Storm said, her horn lighting up for a split second, "Is gone."

This stunned me into silence.

When I had realization of what had happened I said to myself, "Headmaster, contact me."

Yin and yang's eyes glowed gold and said together, "Young wizard, this is Headmaster Ambrose, the spiral is not lost, there are six elements that need a seventh, Exaveian Darkrider has revived, this is your warning," before falling over, passed out.

"The Darkrider prophecy," I began turning to light, "Do you remember it,"

She nodded, "When the darkness is sealed balance will take hold, on the thousandth year balance will fall and chaos will take hold, resurrecting the darkness leaving the future in distress."

"Discord will pay," I mumbled pulling out the card.

"What does that mean?" twilight asked light, "Six elements need a seventh."

"Back home there are seven classes. Though most say there are only six."

"Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, the seventh is a composite of all six, Balance," I interrupted, "Yet balance is taught by a travailing merchant."

The two dragons finally came two with yang saying, "We will figure out the details later."

Twilight then saw something about Storm and light and asked, "Where are your cutie marks?"

"Uh, cutie what now?" storm asked with confusion.

"You know, cutie mark, it appears when you find your special talent."

"Twilight remember, different universe. Our magic doesn't work like that," I reminded.

Fluttershy was just watching us for the longest before yin and yang took notice of her.

Not seen by Twilight, Storm, or Light they left with my attention turning towards them.

"Hey, you alright back here," yang said an almost carefree smile on his face.

"Please, don't hurt me Mr. Dragon," she pleaded throwing yin into a fit of laughter.

"Him, hurt you," Yin said trying to control his laughter, "Kid, that is funnier than a firecat frozen in Ice with the flames still burning."

I spoke up gaining everyone's attention, "We can talk latter lets get back to town," which everyone quickly agreed to.



We made our way to Twilight's but unlike when we left the streets were void of life.



when we opened the door the lights came on.













"Surprise!..... AHHHHHHHHHHH DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"