• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 681 Views, 18 Comments

Wizards of Equestria - adaptroug



Head master ambrose entrusted me ,the life wizard Malvin Darkrider, with a cursed Discord card that sends me to Equestria

  • ...
11
 18
 681

battle 2

The one called Fluttershy was watching me at a distance with a scared look on her face.

Can she feel them as well I thought seeing my stuff on a table in a room they were blocking from view.

Concentrating, with my eyes closed, I went to work on the binds again hoping to break them finally.

Fluttershy just watched me from her corner half-curled up in a ball.

I snapped my eyes open when the binds were broke, and no sooner than I had broke them a unicorn skeleton burst through the door.

It charged at fluttershy, God, I hate skeletons. I did what any good life wizard would do.

I grabbed the skeleton right as it passed over me and slammed it onto the ground turning it into dust that flew out the door with a mind of its own.

"lucky I broke those binds when I did," I said with a confident tone.

Walking up to her I could see she was crying and holding her right foreleg.

"Are you hurt?" I said.

She responded by crying more.

"It's Okay, you don'y need to cry," I said kneeling trying to see if she is hurt.

I then saw a drop of blood hit the floor proving my suspicion.

Being a life wizard is a pain I thought as I went to my stuff.

I grabbed my last potion along with my ax and shield.

I walked up to fluttershy again taking a sip of the potion before setting it down.

"Drink that. You will be healed in no time," I said before leaving the liabary.













What I saw was pure chayos.

The five that had put up a skirmish agents me were facing Malistaire and one of his minions, along with a horde of skeletons and loosing badly.

"Hey!! Bones for brains." I yelled to get their attention, "Pick on someone who can fight back for once."

Malistaire looked at his new minion and said, "Death armor, Kill Darkrider."

The minion impudently quit staring down the five that he was attacking and switched to me and charged with a spell charged.

I quickly took to the defensive and used my spirit armor blocking the attack and knocking death armor back.

Then he smiled a sadistic smile and turned into dust flying right behind me and attempted to stab me in the back with his horn.

Luckily my spirit armor wasn't broke so the horn turned to dust upon contact.

I glanced at the five and saw Malistaire use an old trick, Fake being hurt.

Turning to yell at them I was met with a hoof to the face then being restrained by two skeletons.

"This is too easy," He said lazily, "Are you sure this is the guy you were talking about?"

Using this small conversation as a distraction I was able to smash the two skeletons restraining my arms, reducing them to bone fragments.

Death armor looked at me with a smile only a madman would use. "This IS going to be FUN!!!!!"

He then turned back into his dust form and started collecting any small particles that would be caught in his whirl wind.

When the dust settled a skeleton dragon had formed with the collected dust with Death Armor standing on the skull, the entire monstrosity reaking of death.

"Why don't you stop foaling around," I taunted throwing in a pun, "And face!!!!"

Power started to build within my soul as a card appeared within my vision.











"Hell hound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



He appeared in his dog house and his puppy form came out.

Both the dragon and Death Armor dropped their guard at such a cute puppy even though it was on fire.

I smiled and ordered in a lazy tone, "Hell hound, sick em."

When the hound herd the order his pupils shrank with his ears folding back on his head as a fire engulfed him.

What leaped out of the fire was a wolf with a red and white coloration. Fueled by my life energy he attacked with all our strength.

He made quick work of the dragon with a simple slash of the skull detaching the source of its power it fell over like a pile of bones and causing a chain reactions with all the skeletons.

The hell hound then turned into a puppy and started gnawing on a rib he dislodged from the rib-cage.

Since Hell Hounds don't get much time to be happy I let him chew on his bones.

I turned to the minion who was paying no attention to me but trying to convince Malistaire to retreat.

"No! We fight until Darkrider is dead."

"Fine have it your way!" Death armor screamed as he turned back into dust to collect more dust.

If they want me they can have me I thought casting a minor spell to get malistairs attention.

He looked at me with a near blank face and said, "Shall we finish this."









...










....... What is that power heading this way?