• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 684 Views, 18 Comments

Wizards of Equestria - adaptroug



Head master ambrose entrusted me ,the life wizard Malvin Darkrider, with a cursed Discord card that sends me to Equestria

  • ...
11
 18
 684

Dreams of the moon

I woke up in a small, dully lit room, If you call it waking up.

I touched the nearest wall and the life class symbol appeared.

"Well this is new," I said breaking the symbol with life magic only for the moon astral symbol to appear.

The entire room broke up leaving me to float in an empty blackness.

"We have seen a creature such as yourself only once before," A voice echoed as the moon astral symbol became the ground below my feet.

A black pony-like creature similar to Celestia walked out of the empty blackness.

"We are princess Luna," She said as I saw her in more detail yet one thing stood out, a hint of shadow magic, "So do you come as a friend this time, young Exaviean Darkrider."

"Everyone here thinks I am him, Just because I carry his blood and magic doesn't mean I am him."

"Then who are thou," She said, "Still one of darkness and death," she said as if she wanted me to attack.

I closed my eyes, "Again, I am Malvin Darkrider, Life wizard," I opened my eyes and stared into hers and saw something in her eyes, fear, "Why have you came into my dreams!"

The pony-like creature seemed to change when I raised my voice, "Sorry, I didn't want what happen to me to happen again."

"That was my ancestor, not me," I said, the space changing again to a plain during a full solar eclipse.

"What is this," She said as if she had never seen an eclipse, "I have never seen anything so beautiful."

"A little something to calm us down while we talk," I said getting used to the dream-space.

She then said something that caught my attention, "Why have you came here."

"I didn't chose to come. Discord forced me here," I said forming the creature from my memory.

"Him!!" She almost yelled.

"Yes, and he is causing havoc in the spiral," I said remembering Headmasters words, 'six elements that need a seventh, Exaveian Darkrider has revived,' "And Exaveian is returning."

"We have to warn.." She started but I cut her off.

"You will tell not a living soul until I figure out what Headmaster Ambrose said! Got it!!" I yelled in a troll like voice that anyone would obay.

"It is getting light out, I should go," She said then left.



"Six elements that need a seventh. What dose that mean?" I thought out loud in my dreams.