• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 682 Views, 18 Comments

Wizards of Equestria - adaptroug



Head master ambrose entrusted me ,the life wizard Malvin Darkrider, with a cursed Discord card that sends me to Equestria

  • ...
11
 18
 682

new magic

I found myself in a white room which appeared to stretch on forever.

When I looked behind me I saw a Memory of Headmaster Ambrose during my first duel in wizard city.

How kind he treated me.

Then a memory of Moolinda Wu appeared. The time she helped me with a difficulty with a spell. That memory is still one of my favorites.

The memories flashed into just a pile of cards, and I felt my memories being flooded with visions of all the spells.


The only people I could still remember were Headmaster Ambros and Moolinda wu.

I suddenly found myself falling towards a planet.

Aren't planets just a myth. ran through my head making me forget I was falling.

When I snapped back into reality The ground was about twenty meters from me.

I knew this was going to hurt so I just closed my eyes imaged I would float on top of the ground, with my staff in hand.

When I realized I should be dead I opened my eyes to find I was surrounded in a greenish white aura floating two inches above the ground.

Then the aura surrounded me faded slowly and set me gently on the ground while my staff started to smoke for a few seconds.

Slightly confused and needing help I quickly realized a beckon would be needed, so I shot a beacon straight into the air hoping indigent life, hopefully another wizard, would come to my aid.

Realizing what I done could attract a hostile creature I quickly put on my winter-bane attire along with the winter-bane ax and shield climbed a nearby tree and waited.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Twilight was outside trying to change an apple into an orange when a sonic boom erupted from nowhere disrupting her focus turning the apple into a red pear.

moaning in frustration she turned around to find a green fireball heading straight toward the ever-free forest. When it had made a small smoke cloud she scanned for a forest fire that could threaten ponyvill, but instead sensed a strong magical force coming from that area.

Suspecting the worst she gathered her friends and set out to determine if the aura as an artifact, friend, or foe.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I spent about five minutes in the tree when a creature even the school of myth considers a myth. A manticore.

If I get that creature bound to a card it will be the most successful thing for the school of myth I have done. I thought while casting a wood-walker to test it's strength.

The wood-walker appeared as normal and threw it's rock seeming just to agitate the creature, but something was wrong. Instead of vanishing before my eyes it stayed as the manticore pounced at the tree-like-beast, not making a dent in the bark. This agitated the normally docile wood-walker who suddenly turned aggressive. Finding even larger, heavier objects to throw at the threat.

Somewhere during that time I decided not to let the wood-walker have all the fun and launched myself at the manticore, wielding my ax and shield.

When I made contact I bashed the manticores skull open killing it before I could bind it.

Disappointed I turned around to see my wood-walker dispersing and my beacon gone.

Luckily this did not put a scratch (or drop of blood) on my black and gold armor.

Deciding not to be near a corpse when and if intelligent life finds me, I walked a good distance away and setting up another beacon.









After waiting thirty minutes in a tree (which I swear moved five meters since I climbed it) I saw a group of three ponies, one being a purple unicorn, and two pegasi, the one being a little more ground oriented than the other was a cream color with pink main and tail, the other being more flight oriented was a cyan coloring with a literal rainbow main and tail.

Since I was out of earshot I could only make out that the purple unicorn was studding my beacon trying to replicate it or remove it.

Being smart I summoned my fary guardian and enchanted our ears to where I here what she hears, along with a cloaking spell, and sent her down with the order to see if they are aggressive, which she flowed best to her ability.

When she got close I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Well what ever made this beacon wanted somepony to find It," the Purple unicorn said, "The question is where is the maker of the beacon."

Some mumbling was all that I herd from the cream one.

"Well twilight if it wasn't a chicken," The cyan one started giving me info on names, and insulting me, " It would show it's self."

Pulling my last nerve but still thinking rationally, I recalled my guardian in it's place a troll minion with the command to startle them attack and fail with me jumping in to the rescue only to recall the minion.

The troll did as I ordered and went into a controlled rage and went to attack Twilight and company.

To my surprise the unicorns magic was able to injure but not stop it.

As the troll got close he raised his club giving me the perfect opportunity.

"look out," I said as I charged in ax and shield in hand going to block the attack.

Bulls-eye I thought as the club made contact with my shield.

I jumped back and stood at front of the three who were stiff with fear.

The troll did as planed and attacked me Ignoring the three.

He then charged at me again.

I casted an Imp hopping to get it right for if just to attack. My luck payed off.

The Imp with it's viola were summoned perfectly and the troll let the attack hit flawlessly.

In it's weakened state I pulled out a blank card and the card it was bound to, with a little optical illusion I unsummoned the troll switching the cards and making it look like a binding ritual.

Turning around two of the three were in a battle ready position while the other was cowering in a bush.

Author's Note:

I was tired of looking for a wizard 101 crossover so I made one.