• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 682 Views, 18 Comments

Wizards of Equestria - adaptroug



Head master ambrose entrusted me ,the life wizard Malvin Darkrider, with a cursed Discord card that sends me to Equestria

  • ...
11
 18
 682

The pets escape

The spiral
The day Malvin vanished

Malvin Darkrider had just left home to go Kracken hunting leaving his two dragons and two unicorns to play in his garden.

"Yin,Do you feel that," A white and green dragon said.

"Yes, I Do yang," A black and grey dragon said

"Should we concern the two unicorns."

"Yes."

The two dragons flew to the two unicorns to tell them what they sensed.

"Hey, storm, light," Yang said, "Did you feel that surge of magic."

"No, but our master has been teleported somewhere," a purple unicorn said.

"And I sensed some out of whack balance magic being thrown in that area," a white unicorn said looking in the direction of the surge.

One of the neighboring islands went from a colorful landscape to a dull grey.

"Activate plan 65-2," they said in unison.

The two unicorns were charging up a rift to travail to their master while the dragons stayed on a lookout for what was causing the color to fade.

Their island started to turn grey causing the dragons to get a little nervous.

From their corner of the Island the unicorns have found their master and were now opening the rift.

"Yin, Yang, Light, Jump through the portal," Storm ordered, "I will fallow you."

Yin and Yang herd Storm call but not what she said. Yang grabed light while yang grabbed storm and flew through the rift their home turning grey before the rift closed.





Through the rift Yin and Yang's coloration and body changed. Yang scales turned white while his eyes turned a dark green while yin turned a solid black with grey eyes. their bodies became bigger and bulkier with their wings and full length of their bodies measuring two meters.

Light ad storm were also feeling the effects becomingabout waist high to their master, but slightly shorter than the dragons.









"We are nearing the end of the rift. Brace for impact," storm yelled.

They found themselves falling toward a planet not caring real or myth just on slowing their descent.



Yin and Yang held onto their friends as they glided towards a castle in a forest landing in what was a marketplace.

"It has been abandoned," Yin said, "lets find, the gate then try to signal our master."

Not questioning him the four made their way to the gate and got ready.










Time to make some noise!!!!!!