• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 682 Views, 18 Comments

Wizards of Equestria - adaptroug



Head master ambrose entrusted me ,the life wizard Malvin Darkrider, with a cursed Discord card that sends me to Equestria

  • ...
11
 18
 682

The name game

"We should head back to the library," I suggested to Celestia who responded with a simple nod.



When I opened the library door I was met with a kick to the face making myself black-out.

The last thing I herd was someone screaming'"Applejack."



I came to, not in binds, but on a surprisingly comfy couch.

"Can we go one day without knocking me out more than once, ONE DAY," I said in an almost drunken state.

A pink blur shot at me and said with it's words slurring together "Great your awake I was worriemurf," before I put a hand around it's muzzle.

Putting my free hand on my forehead and setting up I got a major shot of pain where my skull had been cracked.

Sitting up I felt the full effect of my exhaustion nearly blacking out again but forcing myself to stay conscious for what is to come.

"I'm sorry 'bout bucking you," the orange one said not seeing the green aura around my hands after I let go of the pink blur to heal myself.

"You really shouldn't be using magic with a concus....," The purple one said, stopping when I raised my left hand and the aura around it turning white.

Then I placed it over My right Hand which was over the crack in my skull which quickly sealed.

I stood up at speeds which if I had a concussion I would have passed out.

"What concussion?" I said.

"How did you do that, you aren't a unicorn," The purple one said.

Trying to regain my focus I said in a false sense of confusion, "Uh, sorry I believe we haven't been introduced before, or any of us."

Almost every.... er... pony face-hoofed at the notice that I didn't know their names.

The cyan one spoke up, "I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in all of equestria."

I rolled my eyes at the last part because I have seen lightning bats break the speed of sound from a stand still.

The pink one started bouncing as she said, "I'm pinkie pie, gasp I have to plan you a 'welcome to equestria party.'" Then she shot out the door like a fire elf's arrow.

"I'm not even going to ask," I said at the randomness of her shooting out the door.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, and that would be a good Idea," The purple one replied.

"I'm Applejack, again sorry about bucking you," the orange one said.

"Don't worry yourself about it. I've had worse." I said remembering the time I upset a flock of Blood Bats.

"I'm Rarity, and darling, you must tell me where you got those clothes, they are nothing like I have seen," the white one said.

"I got this outfit from bazar, expensive little garment costed me 5,000,000 gold total,"

This got Celestia's attention, "Is that the currency you use?" she and twilight said at the same time.

"One thing at a time," I said even though I knew Fluttershy's name I wanted to know her voice as well, "I know there is one more per... er ... pony I have yet to meet."

Fluttershy peeked her head up timidly, and I saw a small scar on her right foreleg, "I'm Fluttershy," She said in a timid whisper.

I had just barely herd what she said, but I sensed how tense she was but paid it no mind remembering the first time I drank one of those potent healing potions, I could barely breath for ten minuets.

"Back to the currency, yes," I said reaching into a nearly invisible pocket and pulled out a gold piece, "I have approximately 500 on me now,"

Celestia looked at the coin then said, "I would like to speak to Darkrider for a moment, alone."

"I will let you know My full name is Malvin Darkrider, for future reference," I said as the six started to leave causing Celestia to gain a confused look.









"You can cut the act now Exaveian Darkrider," Celestia said as soon as the others were out the door and soundproofed it.