• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 4,418 Views, 134 Comments

Nightmare of a mother. - Mrchibivampire



Nightmare Moon is back and she traps Celestia in the body of a foal. Now we follow Nightmare as she cares for her new daughter and tries to take over Equestria.

  • ...
12
 134
 4,418

Rebirth

Two days have passed since Nightmare Moon lost her consciousness and she is now currently residing inside the private section of the hospital ward.
By her bedside stands Dr, Scalpel, he has been awake for the past 48 hours with no sleep, but in times like these he would easily sacrifice his own health for the wellbeing of his patient.
He has tried everything he could come to think of, he even tried some of his tribes ancient herb mixtures, but even that did nothing to improve Nightmare’s condition.
He has been around before when Celestia passed out due to exhaustion, but this time she had suffered something similar to a magical surge and fallen into trance of deep sleep.
A state similar to a coma, but more common with very young children who have just experienced their first magical surge.
What bothered him was not the coma itself, it was the fact that she had experienced a magical surge.
At her age it should not be possible.

He grabbed the diagram hanging by the end of her bed and walked to his office.
Once inside he sat down by his desk and gathered all the information he had managed to acquire through the last two days.
He looked over all the charts, peppers, blood samples and, other crucial pieces of information, but no matter how many times he looked over them he got no wiser. “This doesn't make any sense!” He slammed his hands hard on his desk, the impact created several cracks in the table and sent papers flying everywhere.
The lack of sleep and, food was getting to him, he could feel his rage building.

“This is all wrong! Nothing is making sense! Grrrr!” He grabbed the diagram and stared at it, hoping in vain that he would notice something that he missed.
His claws penetrated the wooden chart and he tore it to pieces. “RAGHHHH!” He roared angrily and in his fury he flipped his heavy wooden desk over, sending everything on it flying in all directions.

He grabbed his desk over his head and threw it at the castle wall.
A loud crash was heard, his desk could be seen falling down the side of the castle wall, it landed on the ground with a loud thud.
He looked down at the broken mess that used to be his desk. “MOTHERFUCKER NOW I NEED A NEW DESK! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!” If this was a cartoon, steam would be shooting out of his ears.

A young nurse entered his office, she walked up to him and placed her hoof on his shoulder. “Dr, are you okay? Maybe you should try to get some rest.” She said in a calm yet nervous manner.

Scalpel slowly turned around to face her.
His pupils had narrowed and he was staring at her, his tongue was hanging outside his mouth.
It he looked like he was about to rip her to shreds with his bare hands.
The young nurse started regretting that she had come inside to check on him.
She stood frozen on the spot, she had never feel terror like this before.
She was on the brink of breaking down completely, she feared for her own life and tears started to form in her eyes. “S….s...s...s..so..so...so….sorr….sorr…..sorry…… Sorry for bothering you!” She shouted a bit louder than she intended.
She was just about to turn around and leave, but Scalpel grabbed a hold of her and threw her across his shoulder.
He kicked the door leading to his bedroom open and threw her onto his big bed, he locked the door and threw his white doctor’s coat on the floor.

The young nurse was once again fearing for her life as she watched Dr, Scalpel crawled onto the bed.
Scalpel grabbed her front hooves with his hands and pushed her down against the bed. “Dr, what are you doing? Please don’t kill me!”

Scalpel rose an eyebrow, “Kill you? What gave you that idea? Actually I don’t care. Now listen here, I’m hungry, frustrated and horny. And when I’m horny I can’t think straight. So you better shut your pretty little mouth and simply enjoy the ride.” He said in a dark lust filled tone.

“But, doctor! I-” Scalpel showed his tail inside her mouth and successfully shut her up.

“No talking, Honey buns.” He licked his lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other doctors and nurses were enjoying their coffee break and gossip was in the air.

An older stallion lowered his coffee cup, “So I guess you all heard it?” This caught everyone's attention and they all knew that todays topic for discussion was going to be Dr, Scalpels latest victim.

“So, who was it this time?” nurse nr 1 said.

The old stallion looked up into the ceiling. “The new one.”

“Oh, poor dear. We did not even have time to warn her.” Nurse nr 2 said.

“Well judging by the sound of it, he is still going strong. So, who wants to take care of her once he’s done….…meditating?”

Silence claimed the break room and everyone pretended to be busy with something. “I wonder how damaged her devil’s cradle is going to end up. I mean Dr, Scalpel was big before he became a lizard and I doubt he got any smaller.” Nurse nr 3 said.

“I’ll take care of her. She is going to need someone with experience of the ordeal. Someone that can explain how Doctor, Scalpel tend to relieve his………. stress.” Nurse nr 4 said.

“I doubt that she is a virgin.” Middle aged doctor nr 1 said.

“She told me that she has not had sex in over 4 months. Supposedly she was saving herself for her husband who is stationed over in the Crystal empire.” Young doctor nr 1 said.

A collective. “Ohhhhh……..” was heard in the break room.

“Well its been decided that you will be taking care of her. Good luck you’re going to need it.” Middle aged doctor nr 1 said.

Suddenly the intercom bepped. “This is Doctor, Scalpel. I need a surgeon stat, for vaginal reconstruction. I don’t want anyone to bother me for the rest of the day. Scalpel out!” The intercom beeped once more.

“That poor girl.” Nurse nr 4 said.

A collective. “Yeah, poor girl. Was heard in the break room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scalpel was sitting on the edge of his bed smoking a fine fat zebra brand cigar. “Ahhh, now I feel so much better.” He exhaled some smoke. “Darn it! This cigar is to tiny.” He blew a smoke ring, got off his bed and walked into his office.
He laid eye on the hole in the wall. “I don’t remember this hole……… Where the hell is my desk?” He poked his head out the hole and saw the remains of his desk. “................Well shit.” He sucked his cigar into his mouth and chewed it to a brown goo. “Pto!” A brown loogie sailed down the castle wall and landed with a wet splash.
“Well, there goes my good mood. Oh, well I got copies on everything important somewhere in my filing cabinet.” *sigh*

A few minutes passed and Scalpel was now sitting on the floor reading all the different medicinal reports. “Argh! This makes no sense!” He leaped into the air and grabbed a hold of a wooden beam with his tail. Hanging upside down while thinking about something hard tends to help him focus.

“According to the blood sample Princess Celestia is only three years old and that is complete nonsense.
But, judging by the quality of the magical energy that left her body during her surge and the fact that she is in a trance of deep sleep rather than a coma and also the fact that her body is not sexually mature.
All the data is pointing at it, but Celestia can’t be three years old!
Normally I would trust the medical facts, but…………three years old?
Although it’s hard to believe it does make sense.
She’s got all the symptoms…….. Oh, what am I thinking! There is no way she is only three years- ” Suddenly his tail slipped and he fell flat on his head.

*THUD!*

“OWWWWW! SON OF A BITCH! STUPID FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING TAIL!” He clenched his aching head. “This is going to drive me insane!” He was interrupted by someone knocking on his door. “WHAT!?” Scalpel shouted at the door.


“I brought you some food, Doctor. Do you want me to leave it outside the door?” Young nurse nr 22 said.

“Mmm, food.” He started chewing on his own tail. “OWWW!” *Pto* “Bring it inside!”

“Okay!” The young nurse opened the door and pushed a small cart with a food tray on it. “Anything else, Doctor?”

Scalpel scanned her body from top to bottom. “Come back in half an hour and bring some whipped cream for my………...dessert.” He said with a smug smile.

*Gulp* “Okay, Doctor.” The nurse walked out the room and shut the door.

Scalpel looked over the tray of food laying in front of him.
Stewed carrots, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and, some lingonberry jam.
He took a deep whiff and licked his lips. “I’m going to enjoy this more than my dessert.” He used his long tongue to gather a little of everything, but once it reached his mouth he gagged violently and spat it out. “Ugh, nasty!”

He looked at the tray once more. “Why does this taste so bad? I love this stuff” He took another deep whiff. “Ugh! It even smells bad.
What the heck is wrong with me?”

“We hunger for fresh prey! We want to feel warm blood rush down out dry throat. We are starving!” Suddenly Scalpels heart rate went crazy, judging by the sound of his heart it was beating five times as fast, his pupils narrowed, his body temperature was rising dangerously fast and, his entire body was hurting.
“Hunger. Anger. KILL!” He could feel his entire body grow bigger, his coat were ripped to shreds in the process and emotions he had never felt before were building up inside of him.
He grabbed his growing head in a desperation hoping that it would make the pain go away. “We are in command now!”

Scalpel rose to his feet, he walked over to the huge hole in the wall.
He let out a primal roar that sounded similar to that of a T. Rex and then he leaped out the hole.
He landed in the castle ground with a loud thud, he turned his head in every direction as he sniffed the air.
With a growl he took of in the direction of a nearby forest.
Once inside he hid in the shadow of a big tree.
He caught a whiff of a familiar scent in flowing through the air and he proceeded to followed the lovely scent deep into the forest.

An old stallion was pulling a wagon filled with merchandise and by his side walked a young mare. “Are you sure you don’t want me to pull the wagon for a while, Grandfather?”

The old stallion looked at his granddaughter. “Are you insane? What kind of stallion would I be if I asked a pregnant mare to pull my wagon?” before the young mare was able to say anything. “That’s right a bad one. You should lay down in the wagon and I’ll pull both you and the merchandise all the way to Canterlot.”

“I appreciate the offer, but I prefer to walk. Soon my hooves will be to swollen to walk. So I better take advantage of every small bit of exercise I can get before it’s too late.”

“Sugar Plum. Sometimes it’s alright to rely on your elders. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you or the baby. I would climb the highest mountain, slay the mightiest beast and, I would even go up against one of the princesses if it would allow me to see that my grandchild was brought with safety into this world.

The young mare hugged her grandfather. “You always know just what to say. Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it, Sugar.”

Then suddenly a giant lizard monster dropped down from above. “ROAR!” It lifted one of it’s hands into the air and brought it down upon the old stallion.
the claws penetrated the old one’s flesh and tore of a piece of his lower jaw.
Blood spurted from his shattered jaw and he fell hard to the ground with a loud thud.

“GRANDFATHER!” Sugar Plum screamed as she rushed over to aid her grandfather.

Scalpel licked the blood of his claws, the moment the blood hit his tongue he knew there was no turning back.
The taste of blood was better than all the sex he had ever, which is a LOT. Now he only had one thing on his mind. “We want MORE BLOOD!”

The old stallion climbed to his hooves blood flowing from his shattered jaw. “RUN, SUGAR!” He managed to say.

“But but but.”

“NO BUTS! RUN!” Sugar started running and once he saw her disappear in the woods he felt that he could focus on the task at hand.
The beast was at least three times his size armed with razor sharp claws and fangs, but that was not going stop him.
He reached for his knife, but before he was able to unsheathe it he was dead.
Scalpel had brought his massive fangs down on his spine and shattered it.
He lifted the stallion high into the air with his mouth and swallowed several mouthfuls of his prey’s warm blood.

He temporary snapped out of his primal rampage. “What have I done!” He opened his mouth allowing the body fall to the ground. “NO! WE CAN’T LET THE FEMALE GET AWAY! SHE WILL DESTROY OUR LIFE!” He let out an angry roar and took off after the female.

Sugar Plum was running as fast as she could, but it was far from fast enough.
Within moments the beast had caught up to her.
It swiped its claws at her and she fell onto her back, she crawled backwards in panic until she hit the trunk of a tree.
Scalpel opened his mouth and rushed forward. “NOOOOOOO-” Her scream came to an abrupt ending as Scalpel tore of her head and swallowed it whole.
Scalpel let out a victory roar which caused the whole forest to shudder.

He took the headless body in his mouth and carried it back to where the old stallion had meet his demise.
Once he had both bodies secured he carried them deeper into the forest, once he felt content with the distance he started eating.
He devoured the old stallions body within seconds and moved on to the mare’s body.
He shoved his claws into the mare’s body and slit it open allowing all of the, guts, organs and, other tasty things to spill out.
With every claw-full of meat Scalpel showed into his mouth, he felt great joy unlike anything he had ever felt before and he loved every second of it.
The meat had such a new yet somewhat nostalgic taste, it was almost like he eaten something similar a long time ago, but what it was he did not know, nor did her care.
He felt that he was born to eat this meat and he regretted that he’d never done it earlier.
The meat that laid before him was gone, but he smelled that he had missed something tasty that still laid hidden inside the mare.
He reached deep into the mare’s body, his claw came in contact with something surprisingly soft, he grabbed it and to his great surprise what he pulled out was a fetus.
He held it in his claw and looked at it.
A doubt formed in his mind for a second, but he ignored it and was about to shove it into his mouth, but the doubt came rushing back.
He looked down at the fetus in his claw and tears started flowing down his scaly cheeks. “What the fuck am I doing? This is not what I am………. A doctor saves lives, but today I have taken not only one, but several……………….. I have stolen the life of someone who had yet to be born. I don’t deserve to call myself a doctor……….. I don’t even qualify as a monster…………….”

“Why are we lying to yourself? We have taken four lives. This prey was pregnant with twins and why should we care? It’s just a bonus.”

Scalpel did not want to believe his own instincts, but he had to find out.
He reached into the mare’s body once more and to his demise he found something of similar squishiness, he pulled it out.
In his hands laid two lives that had yet to begin.
At this moment something changed in Scalpel’s mind, he lost something, something he will never regain.

Storm Clouds rolled in over the sky, they gave birth to small tears of water, fragile tears who meet their demise mere moments after they were born.
It was as is nature itself cried for the foals who have had their lives stolen from them.

Scalpel rose to his feet and looked up into the sky not even the tears of heaven could wash away his sins, but were they actually sins?
He put the fetuses into his mouth and chewed for a long time, he wanted to enjoy all the flavors before he swallowed.

“These new flavors are making my whole body go numb and yet I don’t want to stop. What I once considered a sin is now part of me and I will honor the lives of all my future prey.
I shall waste no part of them and they will forever be a part of me.”He swallowed the flesh and took a deep breath.

Lightning traveled across the sky with a mighty boom and the once gentle tears of heaven were replaced with the cold harsh tears of reality.

“There is no Scalpel anymore and there is no monster…………… There is only Venator.
Dr Venator.
I will carry this blessing with pride and I will never look back at what I once was.
If you linger in the past for too long, you will lose yourself and then you shall crumble inside the dark pit that is reality.”

Venator took one last glance at the once bloodstained ground where he had accepted his new reality. “They say that no one remembers the name of a trampled flower, but I will forever remember the taste of the flowers that I trample.”
He stretched out his body and walked back towards the castle that he called home. “I wonder if I can still get some dessert?”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The moon had rising over the horizon and the heart wrenching cries of a crying foal were echoing inside the nursery.
Mrs, Emerald Dream had been doing her best to keep Aurora from crying, but a child her age should not be separated from the one her heart calls mom.
The Spectre had been watching over them both all day and it had discovered a new feeling.
It had no clue what it was, but it did not enjoy it.
The strange thing about it was that it only occurred whenever Aurora was crying.

“MOMMY!” Aurora cried out, her tears flowing from her eyes like a waterfall.

Mrs, Dream took the crying foal into her grasp.
She rubbed the child’s back while she nuzzled her gently. “There there. Mommy will be back soon, but for the time being she is fighting as hard as she can to come back to you.”
Mrs, Dream grabbed a pacifier and pushed it into Aurora’s mouth.
It stopped her screaming, but her tears were still coming.
Mrs, Dream hummed a lullaby as she rocked the baby back and forth.
Slowly the foal’s tears came to a halt and sleep took a hold of her.

“Poor, Princess. You have been crying all day for someone that is long gone.
I wish that there was something I could do, but I’m just a normal mare and I can’t bring back the dead. I can only comfort you to the best of my abilities.”
Mrs, Dream walked over to the crib and carefully laid the Princess down so she could get some rest.
Mrs, Dream pulled a blanket over the Princess, she placed the listening ward on the crib and walked into the other room.

The Spectre hovered in the air above the crib, it reached out with its ethereal hand to pat the little one on her tiny head, but it stopped itself and pulled its arm back.
It looked at the little one in confusion.
Why had the old one’s power weakened so much? Why was the little one crying so much and what was the surge of pain that it suffered every time the little one cried? It wondered, but now was not the time for wondering, it was time for action and the moment it had waited for was finally here and soon all of its questions would have an answer.
The Spectre phased through the walls and located the old one, it hovered up to her and slowly made its way closer to her.

Mrs, Dream sat in a chair in front of the fireplace, the wood was crackling and, the heat from the fire was very comfy.
She was not feeling well, the heartache brought upon her by the devastated Princess had taken its toll on her. “I hope Princess Celestia makes a quick recovery. I think that she is the only one who can help poor Aurora.” She wiped a tear from her eye and took a deep breath.
*Sigh* She put her hooves together and prayed.

“I know that you in all your wisdom never meant for pain like this to exist, but I understand that since you granted us free will, you can never interfere with our world ever again. I beg of of you to bless Princess Aurora with someone that can bring her happiness while her sister is gone. Do this for me and I will never ask anything from you ever again. Amen” Something had heard her prayer and perhaps it was a very wicked god that made her wish come true.

A bolt of traveled across the sky with a loud boom.
Suddenly a cold mist enveloped the floor, the light from the lanterns in the room were quenched and darkness claimed everything except the roaring fire.
The room grew colder and Mrs, Dream felt a shiver go down her spine, it was as if something had put an icicle on her back.
Something grabbed her around her neck and slowly raised her into the sky.
Mrs, Dream felt how all her strength faded away.
She tried to scream, but her screams never made it past her throat.

The Spectre had grabbed her with its tail, it stared into her vision-less eyes, but even the eyes of one that is blind radiates fear.
The Spectre raised it arms, phased them through her body until it found her heart, it grabbed a hold of her heart and opened its mouth.

Mrs, Dream’s emotions were wavering between confusion and fear and the Spectre loved every second of it.
Earlier it had only stolen a small piece of someone’s soul, but now it was going for the whole thing.
It brought its mouth close to hers and inhaled strongly.
slowly Mrs, Dream’s soul began to leave her body.


Mrs, Dream could not believe what she was seeing, it was some kind of ghost like monster and it had its hands inside her body.
She once again tried to scream, but once again her voice never made it past her throat.
She was feeling so cold, her entire body was going numb and the monster just smiled at her with its burning dry-bone face.
Mrs, Dreams could see a faint blue light leaving her body.
“Your soul is mine.” The flaming ghost said in the tone of her very own voice.
Those were the last words Mrs, Dream heard before her soul were taken from her.
Her body fell lifelessly to the ground with a thud, she was not dead, but there are fates far worse things than death.

The Spectre held her soul in its hand and shoved it into its chest, making it a part of if its body.
All Mrs, Dreams knowledge,memories and,dreams were now a part of the Spectre.
The gray flames surrounding its body grew larger and it did not take long before they had consumed the entirety that once was the Spectre.
The flames slowly solidified and in the process they turned black, they hardened around the Spectre and formed a cocoon around it.
Several long black tentacles shot out from the cocoon, they stuck themselves to the wall and suspended it in the air.
A massive heartbeat penetrated the silence and the cocoon pulsated with every beat.
A much bigger tentacle shoot out from the cocoon and grabbed a hold of Mrs, Dream’s lifeless body, it pulled the body inside and it began to grew in size, the heartbeat speed up going faster and faster until it caused the cocoon to crack.
A black gooey substance leaked from the cocoon, the cracks grew bigger with every heartbeat and a tiny blue colt feel out of it and onto the floor.
The tiny colt was unable to move, it slowly opened its eyes and took its first real breath, he looked up at the leaking cocoon and tried to reach for it in vain.
Two pillars of blue fire shoot from the colt’s back, they slowly shaped themselves into hands, they hands grabbed the cocoon and set it on fire.
The flames consumed the remains of the cocoon, the tiny colt grew in size and within seconds there laid a full grown gray unicorn stallion.

Lighting roared in the distance, this woke Aurora from her sleep and she began to cry. “MOMMY!”

Upon hearing the cries of the princess, the stallion quickly tried to rise to his hooves only to instantly fall to the floor again. “I must aid the Princess.” Blue flames emerged from his entire body.
The flames gave him the strength he needed and he managed to rise from the ground. “Don’t you fear I’m here, Princess.” He walked inside the nursery on wobbly legs.
The flames around him shaped into a pair of hands, they grabbed the princess and brought her to the stallion’s chest.

Aurora looked up at the unknown stallion that were holding her, she did not recognize his appearance.
She was about to burst into tears once more, but she recognized the aura of this unfamiliar stallion and she realized that it was her formerly invisible friend.
Her crying stopped, she reached out with her tiny hooves and grabbed a hold of his muzzle.
She was so happy that her friend was there that she forgot why she was scarred in the first place.

The stallion looked down at her, a smile spread across his face. “Never fear I will always be here.” He nuzzled her tummy gently and then he realized another reason why she had been crying. “Smells like a certain princess needs a changing.” He said in a soft tone.

He carried Aurora over to the changing table, his horn lit up and tiny balls of light began to dance around Aurora’s head.
This caught Aurora’s attention, she playfully batted at them and giggled happily.

The stallion undid the diaper, wiped her bottom clean, tossed the old diaper in the trash, pulled out a new diaper, slid it underneath her bottom, sprinkled some baby powder across her privates and taped it shut. “There we go snug as a bug.”

He carried her over to a rocking chair, he sat down and rocked back and forth at a pleasant speed.
Aurora snuggled up against his chest and yawned.
The stallion sang her a lullaby in a mysterious language and Aurora fell asleep. “So this is what happiness feels like.”

He carried her back to the crib, he gently put her down, pulled a blanket over her, pushed a pacifier into her mouth and kissed her forehead. “Hmmm? That is odd………it feels like there is two separate souls inside her boy.”
The stallion brought out one of his flaming arms and placed it carefully onto Aurora's head. “I was wrong. There not two souls here there is only one, but its has been torn in half………who would do such a thing? Poor child, but don’t worry I’ll fix that and hopefully it will bring you peace.” The stallions eyes began to shine a bright red color, he focused his mind and merged the pieces back together. “There we go all better.”
He retracted his arm and began walking across the room, but he came to a halt once he passed a mirror, he studied his features for a bit and came to a rather obvious conclusion. “I look like Mrs, Dream. Hmm, I’ll be Mr, Dream then.” He said with a chuckle as he walked out the from the nursery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few minutes after midnight another bolt of lightning flew across the sky with a loud crash.

Celestia yawned and rubbed her eyes. *Yawn* “That was a nasty bolt of lightning. It’s quite rare that I wake up from this kind of thing. This is a perfect time for a cup of tea and a slice of cake! I wonder if Luna wishes to join me.” Is what she wanted to say, but alas she was longer capable of speaking in the tongue of an adult and all her words were now reduced baby talk.
Celestia covered her mouth with her hooves. “What is wrong with my voice?” She looked around herself. Why am I in a crib?” She kicked of the blanket that was covering herself. “AND WHY AM I WEARING A DIAPER?!”

The door to her room opened and a familiar stallion walked inside. “Mrs, Dream? What are you doing in my chamber? Wait you are not Mrs, Dream! Who are you?” As the stallion got closer Celestia realized that he were towering over her.
Two flaming arms erupted from his back. Celestia got picked up from the crib and brought to the stallions chest.

“AHHHHHHH! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT” Celestia cried.

“It’s okay, Princess it is only a little rain. There is no need to be frightened.” The stallion said as he rocked her back and forth in his arms.

Celestia had a million questions she wanted to ask, but the gentle motion of being rocked back and forth made her feel sleepy.
She was being lowered back into the crib, the stallion tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead. “Good night, Princess.” He said in a gentle tone as he placed a pacifier in her mouth.

“What is going on here? Why am I a foal? I need t...t...to-” Celestia had began to suckle on the pacifier subconsciously and her eyelids suddenly got very heavy, she tried to fight against it, but to no use.
Mere moments later Celestia was asleep once more.

Author's Note:

Well this took a while.......... Anyway I hope you will enjoy it.
So how are you liking this story so far? Please tell me in the comments. If you have time that is.

Now onto some bad news, but also good news. On the 28 of November I'm going in for eye surgery and if everything goes well I will have perfect vision for the first time in my life since I was three.
Of course there is a few drawbacks with this, I won't be able to see properly in a few weeks and that means that the next chapter is a while away.
I'm really happy that I managed to get this one out before the surgery.

Special thanks to Maroonlover, who managed to get me motivated to finish this chapter before my surgery.

And as always, I don't have an editor, but I do my best to find all the errors and such.
If you managed to find an error or something just tell me and I'll fix it as fast as I can.