• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 4,421 Views, 134 Comments

Nightmare of a mother. - Mrchibivampire



Nightmare Moon is back and she traps Celestia in the body of a foal. Now we follow Nightmare as she cares for her new daughter and tries to take over Equestria.

  • ...
12
 134
 4,421

Zombie massacre!

The zombie had Applejack pinned to the ground. It had brought its hooves down upon her front hooves and shattered them. She was completely in its grasp.
“Reghhh.” The zombie moaned. It laid its rotten face against Applejacks throat. Slowly it opened its mouth and moved in for the kill. “Foooor thhhhhhe queeeenn.” it moaned.

However Applejack was not going to give up so easily. She was not going to just lay down and die. She pulled her hind hooves closer to her body and kicked the zombie with all her remaining strength. “Take this you rotten son of a back alley tail-lifter!”

The zombie was catapulted high into the air. On its way down it hit a tree, the branches penetrate its body in several places. The zombie roared in anger as it tried to free itself from the branches.

Applejack took this moment to try and figure out a way to escape. With two of her hooves shattered she was stuck with very few options and everyone of them would result in great pain.
She could hear the branches breaking and she knew she was had very limited time on her hooves.
She tried to stand up, but the pain brought her down again. “Pony Feathers! I need to get away.” She heard a loud thud coming from the tree. Slowly she redirected her gaze. Something she quickly came to regret

The zombie had managed to get down, but not without some severe damage to its rotten body. Its lower jaw had broken off, one of its eyes had popped and some sort of yellow liquid was drizzling out from it. Its stomach had been ripped open. Its guts were dragging against the ground.

The sight would be enough to make anyone lose their lunch, but even worse was the smell. It was so rancid that the vegetation nearby withered away and died. The zombie limped forward while its body fluids leak from every opening available.

Once the smell hit Applejacks nose she puked violently. That incident had drained the little strength she had left and she just laid on the ground awaiting her harbinger to end her. “I’m sorry grandma. I’m sorry Big mac. I’m sorry Applebloom. I failed all of you!” She mumbled. tears were flowing from her eyes.

The zombie walked atop of her. Its guts dragging against Applejack’s body. It leaned its head forward. Saliva and all kinds of smelly liquids splattered onto Applejack’s face. “Breghghg!” It roared.

When all hope seemed lost. Out from the woods galloped a big red stallion. “YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!” Big mac roared as he slammed into the zombie sending it flying of Applejacks body. The zombie crashed through two trees before it came to a stop.

“Big brother!” Applejack said with relief.

Big mac placed Applejacks hat onto her head. “Don’t talk! Big brother will take care of this.” Applejack laid her head against the ground and shut her eyes. She knew that nothing could stop her brother when he was mad.
He was know as a gentle giant and that was true. He rarely ever got mad, but the reason behind that was simply because no one in Ponyville would be able to take him on. He is the strongest stallion in all of Ponyville, but very few knows that.
Mac removed his plowing equipment and threw it on the ground. He took a deep breath and flexed his entire body. Showing of muscles worthy of god.

The zombie had barely gotten up from the ground when Big Mac once again crashed into it. Pushing the zombie up against a sturdy tree. He let loose a whirlwind of punches.
The zombie had its bones crushed, its organs minced and its limbs torn from its body. Mac grabbed its head and slammed it into the ground.

He took a deep breath and walked over to his sister. “I’ll take you to the hospital. Don’t worry sis, you’ll be alright.”

The remains of the zombie bubbled angrily and they slowly gathered into a big pile. A few moments later it had reformed itself as a big blob of rotten flesh and dirt. “RAGHGAHGAHG!” Its roar echoed through the forest. It leaped into the air and slammed down behind Mac.
Four long tentacles formed from its guts and bones. They sprouted out its back and snagged one of Mac’s hindlegs.

“In the name of the big apple in the sky. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!” Mac swung himself back and forth. He used the momentum to reach the tentacle that was holding him. He slammed his jaws shut and managed to cut it. He fell to the ground with a thud, but he quickly got to his hooves.

He could not believe what he was seeing. A rotten, putrid, vomit inducing blob that was at least twice his size. He knew that he had no chance against that thing. He grabbed Applejack and started running. He had to get help.

The blob sent of one of its tentacles into the ground and fished out its original head. The head was consumed by the blob. A pair of glowing eyes formed onto the upper part of its body and a massive mouth filled with razor sharp teeth took shape as well.
It dug itself into the ground and tunneled towards its target.

Mac could see the farm. Once Applejack was safe he would use his tools and take that thing down. Applebloom and her friends saw Mac running with Applejack on his back. They started running towards him. “Big brother what happened?!” Applebloom screamed.

“GET BACK! GET GRANNY OUT OF HERE. THERE IS A MONSTER BEHIND ME!”

Applebloom grabbed her friends and went to find her granny. She had never seen her brother like that. So she did what she was told.

Mac ran inside the barn and laid his sister down on some hay. His eyes darted all over the barn. He needed a weapon. His eyes stopped on an old scythe. It had not been used since his father was alive, but its edge was still just as sharp as it ever been.

“Mac what is going on?!” Granny smith shouted.

“GRANNY TAKE THE FILLIES AND GET OUT OF HERE! TELL THEM TO RUN AHEAD AND GET HELP, APPLEJACK IS BADLY WOUNDED!”

Granny nodded her head and gathered the Cmc and told them to get help. She walked back into the barn.

“GRANNY I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE!”

“DON’T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME, YOUNG MAN!” Granny shouted.

Mac was taken back by her sudden outburst. He had never heard her yell like that before. “Listen here, Mac. I don’t know what is going on, but this is our home and I’m not going to leave you alone against whatever is coming.”

“But, Granny-”

“AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR!”

“Yes, mam!”

“So what are we up against? Timberwolves?”

“I wish. Its to hard to explain. Imagine the most disgusting monster you can and multiply it by a thousand.”

Granny nodded her head. “Very well. I better go get, Old Betsy.”

“Old Betsy?”

“I’ll be right back!” Granny said as she ran out of the barn and into the house.

The ground started shaking violently and the blob shout out from the ground. “GRAHHHH!” It roared. Mac grabbed the scythe off the wall and walked out to face it. Somehow it had gotten even bigger. It was now towering over him. Its tentacles dug themselves into the ground and shot up right in front of Mac.

Mac leaped forward and swung the scythe in a wide arc. It sliced through the blobs flesh and its guts spilled out. A tentacle shot out behind him. Mac knew that he would not be able to avoid it, so he braced for impact.

Much to his surprise the pain never came. He turned around to see that something had cut the tentacle in half. Another tentacle shot out from the ground. Mac was just about to swing the scythe when he realized that also that tentacle had been sliced in half.

“LEAVE THE TENTACLES TO ME! I’LL KEEP THEM OUT OF YOUR MANE! GO FOR THE BODY!”

Mac looked behind him and much to his surprise he saw Pinkie wielding two meat cleavers. Her mane was not puffy as it normally would be. Instead it was completely flat. “THANKS, PINKIE!” He charged towards the body. Several tentacles shooting out from the ground to stop him, but Pinkie always managed to cut them before they reached him.
Mac had no clue Pinkie could move like that, she was like a ninja or something. He leaped into the air and aimed for one of the blob’s eyes. The blobs guts shot out from its stomach and grabbed a hold of him. It opened its huge mouth and threw Mac inside.
The blob chewed and swallowed him, but the blob is quite stupid and forgot that it had a huge hole it its stomach.
Mac slid out of the blob’s belly. He forced himself not to vomit and quickly made some distance between himself and the blob.

“How are we supposed to kill this thing?” He muttered silently.

Granny Smith was inside the apple family cellar and she was trying to get old Betsy running. “C'mon, girl I know you can do it.” With a loud bang a cloud of black smoke started filling the basement. “YEEHAW! That’s the spirit!”

Pinkie and mac were surrounded by tentacles and they were running out of steam. “Well, Pinkie. Thanks for the help. I wish it didn't have to end like this.” Mac said.



“Huh” Was all Mac was able to say before Pinkie pulled out one of her party cannons and fired it at the blob. The explosion distracted the blob and Pinkie used this moment to snatch Mac and run inside the barn.
Pinkie shut the doors and locked them.

The blob regained its senses and started violently slamming its tentacles against the barn door. The door cracked and it would go down in a few more hits. “Pinkie why did you lock us in here? It’s going to break through in a moment and then we will all be dead!”

Pinkie put a hoof on his lips. “Betsy is here.” She whispered into his ears. The blob tore the barn door down and was about to reach inside, but something cut its tentacles.

“HEY, YOU ROTTEN APPLE!” The blob regenerated its lost limbs and turned around. It was meet by a giant harvesting machine. Granny was sitting inside the armored cockpit.

She grabbed the microphone.“This is old Betsy.
This monster of a machine weighs 20 tons, got 8, 360 degrees rotatable sawblades, flaming harpoon cannons, a maximum speed of 150 miles per hour, a motherfucking flamethrower and of course the one thing that make it complete. 4 caterpillar tires equipped with diamond edged chainsaw chains! This baby can turn a timberwolf into dust in less than half a second. LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU WILL LAST, YOU UGLY SON OF A BITCH!”

Granny put the petal to the metal. With a loud boom fire burst from the exhaust pipes and old Betsy was on the move for all of Equestria to hear. With roaring flames and enough black smoke to put a dragon to shame. Betsy would mince anything stupid enough to cross her into dust.
The blob sent all of its tentacles against Betsy, but they were cut of by the sawblades and burnt to ash before they could regenerate.
Granny fired the flaming harpoons. They penetrated the blob and started pulling it towards the caterpillar tires. Blood was flying everywhere, bones were ground into dust, and minced zombie meat was in the process of being made.

The blob did everything in its power to escape, but nothing can escape the terror that is old Betsy. No matter how many tentacles spewed from its body in its futile attempts to escape. They were all just sawed off and burned.
As Betsy slaughtered the final parts of the blob. It spat out its original head. The head landed on the ground and tried using its tongue it tried to crawl away. It pulled itself forward a few inches at the time. Pinkie took notice of that and scooped it up in a glass bottle.
She quickly put the lid on and wrapped it all up in a pretty pink bow.

Granny used the flamethrower and burned every last piece of minced zombie meat before she turned Betsy off. She got out from the cockpit and walked over to Pinkie and her grandson. “So what are we going to do about the head?” She said.

Pinkie’s mane poofed back to normal. “I think the best course of action would be to bring it to Twilight. She can probably figure something out!”

Big mac’s jaw was wide open and he stared at Betsy with lust unlike anything he had ever felt before. “Granny. How long have we had this thing?”

“Well you see. Back in the days when me and my parents had just settled back here. we were always attacked by timberwolves. So me and my dad built a machine that would turn them into sawdust in one wide sweep and thus Betsy 1.0 was born. This one here is Betsy 3.8. She is one heck of a machine and I got a feeling we are going to need her again. So I’m going to teach you how to drive her.”

“Massive machine of death.” Mac started drooling, his tongue hanging out his mouth. He snapped out of his temporary dreams of slaughtering everything. “Pinkie! How did you get here so fast?”

“Well you see. I was decapitating my old chicken costume and all of a sudden both my mane and my tail fell flat, my tongue got really dry and, my lust for parties died off.
That only means one thing. Zombie invasion and since zombies always attacks farms for some reason. I grabbed my hatchets and ran.”

“Well it was a good thing you arrived when you did. I got to say that I'm impressed with how you moved. It was very graceful and unlike anything I have ever seen before. I have newfound respect for you, Pinkie.”

“Really? How come?”

Mac rubbed the back of his neck. “Well I always thought you were a goofy party mare until now and for that I’m sorry.”

Pinkie smiled at him. “Mac I am a goofy party mare, but when things get serious. You can always count on me.”

Granny cleared her throat. “Ahem, not to be rude, but we need to take Applejack to the hospital!”

“APPLEJACK!” Mac galloped inside the barn, strapped his sister onto his back and ran straight through the barn wall. He slowly disappeared over the horizon.

“Wow. He is really fast.” Pinkie said.

“Hehehehe. You should see him when Applebloom is in danger. I think he broke the sound barrier once. Well I got to get my pies out off the oven. Why don’t you take the head to Twilight and ask her what she thinks about this whole mess.”

“Oki doki loki!” Pinkie grabbed the jar by the bow she had tied and bounced happily towards Ponyville.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash was flying through the air. She was wearing the yellow striped, blue jumpsuit of the wonderbolts. She still had a hard time believing that they had accepted her into their ranks.
Spitfire,Soarin and a 15 rookies were flying behind her.
They had wanted her to show of her speed and agility for the rookies. She had happily agreed and now that the time had come she was more pumped than ever.

“Okay, rookies! This is how its done. Just watch and learn!” Dash flew high up in the sky and performed several loops and difficult tricks. After all she wanted to impress her mentors as well. She pulled off a sharp 180 turn and prepared for her signature move, the sonic rainboom.

Everything was going flawlessly, but then her body suddenly cramped up and she lost all control. She landed on her back hard against a cloud. She rubbed the back of her neck and opened her eyes. “Ouch! How can clouds be so hard?”
Much to her surprise both her mentors and all the rockies were now hovering above her. They all had a odd look on their faces. Rainbow was not sure if they were worried or if they were trying not to laugh.

She waved her hoof at them. “Don’t worry I’m okay. It takes way more than a little crash to bring me down!” She was just about to get up when she smelled something weird, but she ignored it. She sat up and felt something wet and warm against her lower body. She looked down and realized that she had wet herself.
Her pupils went wide, her jaw dropped and a bright blush seized her cheeks. The sky went from a beautiful blue to a dark red. The rockies eyes were glowing a bright red and they had all grown massive fangs. Dash tried to cover her lower regions with her hooves.
Then everyone of them burst out laughing. Their laughter was demonic and it were piercing Dash’s ears.

Spitfire landed on the same cloud as Dash. Her eyes were cold and her face carried the guise of disgust. “You have brought shame to this uniform!” Her voice was so menacing that it could have been the Devil himself talking. “You will forever be known as the pegasus that turned the Wonderbolts into a joke!”

“No please I can explain. This is not what it looks like! It’s moisture……no sweet! I mean-”

Dash’s words were cut of by her uniform setting itself on fire. The flames traveled along her body until they reached her wings. Slowly her wings were burnt off and once they were no more. Spitfire threw her off the cloud to meet her doom.

Dash feel towards the ground. The rookies evil laughters echoed inside her mind as she fell. Tears were flowing from Dash’s eyes and she wished that she had never been born. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rainbow shoot off her cloud so fast that she slammed her head into the ceiling. She hovered down and took a seat onto her cloud. She held her head in pain. “Ouch! What’s with all the rock solid clouds today?!” She looked around and saw Twilight smiling as wide as she possibly could.

“The experiment was a success. The subject also known as Rainbow Dash wet herself uncontrollably 3,5 hours after her hoof had been placed in the warm water.” She muttered to herself as she scribbled it down onto her notepad. “Good afternoon, Rainbow. You are one heck of a sleepy head.”

Dash looked down at her napping cloud and to her horror it was no longer white, but instead yellow and it reeked of urine. Her face turned a very crimson red and she gave her friend a stare that make Fluttershy’s infamous stare look like a kindergartener trying to give a bully the: I’ll tell on you stare.
“What the heck, Twilight! I just suffered the worst nightmare of my life on top of wetting myself. You better have a good reason for this!”

“Don’t worry, Rainbow. It was all in the name of science!” Twilight said with a smile on her face. “But now that I think about it. I should have put something under the cloud. Your wewe is dripping onto the floor and I don’t want my house to stink.” Her horn started glowing and the cloud was twisted like a dishrag and all the liquid was collected in a bucket.”

Rainbow rolled up her sleeves. Even though she was not wearing any and she raised her hoof into the air. “Twilight I’m going to go to town on your face!” Just as her fist came crashing down, there was a knock on the door. All the color on Dash’s face drained and she glanced at the door with a horrified look on. “TWILIGHT YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING! I CAN'T LET ANYPONY SEE ME LIKE THIS!”

Twilight got caught up in Rainbow’s panic. “WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?”

“I DON’T KNOW! SOMETHING!” The door handle clicked and it was quickly turned.. Rainbow could feel how her reputation of being awesome went down the drain and the look on her face reflected it perfectly.

Twilight’s horn started glowing and a flash of light engulfed the inside of the library. The cutiemark crusaders stood in the door. All of them were gasping for air. “THERE- “ Was all Applebloom managed to say before she heard a massive rumbling behind her. She turned around and saw her big brother carrying Applejack on his back. She grabbed Sweetie Bell by the hoof and dragged her along and they galloped after Big mac.

Scootaloo was still standing in the doorway. She was having a hard time comprehending what she was looking at.
Her idol and big sister Rainbow Dash. Was dressed up as a foal. She was wearing a light blue diaper with lighting bolts sprinkled across it, a matching pair of baby booties, a matching baby bonnet with holes in it so you could see her mane, her mane had been tied up into pigtails, she had a pink pacifier in her mouth, a light blue bib around her neck and to top it all off she was resting her head against a very old looking Twilight Sparkle’s chest.

Rainbows entire face got engulfed by a pink blush once she realized what Twilight had done. She spat out the pacifier. She was stumbling with her words. “Th..thi...this is no-” She was cut of by Twilight.

“Hi Scootaloo! The other girls seemed to be in quite the hurry. Whats the rush?” Scootaloo said nothing she just looked at them and kicked some dirt awkwardly. “Oh, this. Rainbow and I was planning on going as foal and grandmother for Nightmare Night!” She plopped the pacifier back in Dash’s mouth. “Is Dashie not the cutest wittwe baby in all of Equestria?” She said in a babyish voice.

Dash wanted to kill Twilight. She had never been more embarrassed in her life. “Haha. that is a really cool idea! Turning the toughest pony in Ponyville into a helpless baby. You guys are awesome!” Scootaloo said before she jumped on her scooter and tried to catch up with her friends.

Dash squirmed out of Twilight’s hold and hovered right in front of her face. “I hate you so much right now! This was not what I had in mind when I said anything!”

Twilight sighed. “Oh, keep your diaper on! It was the only thing I could think off and considering the small amount of time. I think I did pretty well.” She poked Dash’s chest. “So why don’t you show some appreciation!”

“Appreciation! You are the reason I’m in this mess to begin with!” Rainbow said with a frown. “YOU ALWAYS SCREW THINGS UP AND I’M USUALLY THE ONE THAT HAS TO DEA-” Twilight forced the pacifier back into her mouth and locked it in place with a spell.

“WELL ATLEAST YOU’RE ACTING THE WAY YOU'RE DRESSED!”

“”!¤!#%!/¤#!”¤#&%”!¤#/!”¤#/”!&¤#/!”¤#”!&%#!¤”/&#!¤”/#¤”!&#%!” Dash said behind the pacifier.

“Such language!”

Dash and Twilight started wrestling with each other. Books were falling off their shelves, ink was spilled and chaos was in the air.

Pinkie came bouncing inside and decided to watch them fight for a minute. They cursed each other out and tried to beat the ever living hell out of each other. “GIRLS! I know it’s fun to wrestle, but we have something more important on our hooves!”

Twilight and Dash’s wrestling match came to a halt and they turned their gaze to Pinkie.
Pinkie cleared her throat. “Hrmp. I need you to take a look at this Twilight.” She carefully handed the zombie head over to her friend.

Twilight barely had time to look at it before Dash snagged it out of her hooves. “What is this thing? Some kind of pastry you made for Nightmare Night?” She unscrewed the lid. The zombie’s tongue reach out towards her face and roared at her.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Dash’s scream could be heard across town. Her scream was followed by a very wet panic fart. She threw the jar across the room and slammed into the wall behind her. She slowly slided down the wall and with a nasty squish she sat down on the floor.
She was unable to form words. She stuck the pacifier into her mouth, crawled up into a ball, and rocked slowly back and forth.

Pinkie managed to put the lid back on before the head got out. She walked up to Twilight and whispered into her ear. “Did Dashie just mess herself?”

“Judging by the smell and that nasty fart. I have come to the conclusion that she probably did. I’ll take a look at this thing. Go over to Dash and try to snap her out of her fear induced state.

“Oki Doki Loki!” Pinkie bounced over to her distressed friend. She started making funny faces and noises. Dash broke down in tears and Pinkie instantly hugged her tightly and stroked her back. “It’s okay, Dashie. Your aunt Pinkie won’t let the zombie get you.”

“ZOMBIE!” Dash shouted before cried even harder.

Twilight facehoofed. “This is going to be a long afternoon.”

Author's Note:

Well this was really fun to write.
I hope you enjoy. I'm terrible at writing fight scenes.

I hope I did not overdo the whole Betsy thing.
I don't have an editor so I edit it myself as good as I can. I hope that it's readable and that it makes sense.
Feel free to point out errors so I can fix them. If you find some that is.