• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 4,417 Views, 134 Comments

Nightmare of a mother. - Mrchibivampire



Nightmare Moon is back and she traps Celestia in the body of a foal. Now we follow Nightmare as she cares for her new daughter and tries to take over Equestria.

  • ...
12
 134
 4,417

A new mother.

It was a beautiful afternoon in the month of October. Ponies everywhere were preparing for the upcoming celebration known as Nightmare night. Carving pumpkins, decorating their homes/stores and buying way more candy than necessary for all the little fillies and colts.
A lot of excited ponies,some more excited than others.
And as we get closer to the faithful day. Odd things are occurring in the humble lands of Equestria.

Celestia was laying on her bed, unwinding after a stressful day. She was sipping on a glass of red wine while reading the latest issue of Equestria daily.

“Princess Celestia caught sexually satisfying herself with a cake!………… Now that is just a silly rumor. They can’t prove anything!” She glanced over at a few broken cameras laying in the corner of her room. “I made sure of that.”

She took another sip of her wine. She was feeling very relaxed at the moment and things would only get better.
She had planned out her evening so it would be a extremely relaxing one. First she was going to finish her wine, then she was going to take a nice warm bath followed by a massage and a hooficure all while enjoying her favorite snacks.
Could it get any better than that? Not in Celestia’s mind at least, but as we all know. Fate has its ways of messing things up.

She finished her wine so she got out bed and headed toward her bathroom, so she could enjoy her warm bath. But, Celestia’s train of thought was interrupted by a soft knocking on her door.

“Sister can I come in?” Luna said from the other side of the door.

“As soon as I’m about to take a bath somepony needs me……..sigh.” Celestia muttered to herself.
She laid down on her bed again. She cleared her throat. “Of course, little sister. Come on right in!”

Luna opened the door and walked inside, a big smile upon her face. “Sister I have been thinking-”

“Don’t hurt yourself, Lulu.” Celestia said with a giggle.

“Oh ha...ha..ha.” Luna rolled her eyes. “Very funny.”

*Giggles* “I’m just messing with you, Lulu. So what’s on your mind?”

Luna walked up to the bed and took a seat on a nearby pillow. She cleared her throat “Hrmp. Well, sister. We have both been under a lot of stress lately-”

“Oh, tell me about it. These last few weeks have been eating away at my patience more than usual.” She got an annoyed glare from Luna. “Oh I’m sorry ,Lulu. Please continue.”

“Hrmp. As I was saying. We have both been under a lot of stress lately. So I was thinking that maybe we could take turns in caring for one another shorter periods of time-”

“Huh? I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but that sounds a tad weird-”

Luna’s eyes flashed and looked very similar to Nightmare’s eyes.“SISTER! Let me finish! God almighty you are annoying today!” Luna inhaled deeply and her eyes turned back to normal.

Celestia, was taken by surprise by Luna’s sudden outburst. But she came to the conclusion that she perhaps had been a bit rude by interrupting her so many times in a row. “Sorry. I’ll keep quiet now. I promise. Her horn started glowing and a zipper materialized onto her mouth. She motioned with her hoof for Luna to continue.

Luna rose an eyebrow before she once again cleared her throat. “Hrmp. As I was saying. I was thinking that we could take turns to cast an age spell on one another and then the older one has to takes care of everything while the younger gets pampered by the other. That way one of us will always be well rested and ready to tackle any situation.”


Celestia placed a hoof under her chin and donned a thinking position. It was an interesting suggestion and it could probably lead to a lot of fun. She had heard that physical regression treatment was a great way to truly unwind and get completely relaxed.
But there was one thing bugging her, she knew that both herself and Luna would take advantage of the situation and most likely make the other one do something embarrassing. Like wearing a silly outfit or something.

“Hmmhm Huna Ihh hahe tho the conhcusion thhat hwee-”

“Sister…...Undone the zipper before you speak.”

Celestia looked down at the zipper and using her magic to dissolve it. All while she made herself go cross eyed. “Sorry. I don’t know where my brain is this evening.”

Luna face hoofed at her sisters ridiculous behavior. “Anyway……... What do you think?”

“Well I think it could be a lot of fun and it won't be considered to much of an unusual thing, since the whole regression therapy thing is quite common nowadays. To put it simply I’m down.”

A wicked smile spread across Luna’s face.”Wonderful! Let’s start right away!” Her horn started glowing and Celestia was slowly engulfed by a blue aura.

Celestia’s entire body tingled as her body started shrinking. Her horn and wings got shorter, her mane lost its everflowing rainbow and returned to its original pink color.
Her regalia slipped off her shrinking body. It landing on the floor with a loud clinking.
She continued to shrink. The whole regression process came to an end once her cutie mark disappeared from her flank.

“Daww. You are adorable, little sister.”

Celestia was feeling a bit dizzy so she slowly got to her hooves. She shook her head and looked up at Luna who was now towering over her. “You could have given me a little more of a warning before doing this to me, Luna.” When she heard the sound of her high pitch voice. She cover her mouth with her hooves. “How young did you make me? Everything is ginormous!”

“No need to worry your cute little head. Mommy Luna will take care of you.” She picked up Celestia by the scruff off her neck and carried her towards the bathroom. She put Celestia on the floor and started drawing a bath. “Who is ready for a bubble bath?” Luna singsonged.

“You still haven't answered my question, Luna. How old did you make-” She was interrupted by Luna, who picked her up and gently placing her in the tub. Luna got into the tub herself and started to wash her little sister.

“Now let’s get you all nice and clean. Also you are currently two and a half years old, cutie.”

“Well that is fine. As Long as we don’t alter our mental age we should be fine. By the way here is a heads up, Luna. I’m totally going to make you wear a diaper. Hehehehe”

Luna payed no mind to what Celestia said. “Close your eyes, sister. I don’t want you to get shampoo in them.”

Celestia did as she was told and closed her eyes while Luna worked the shampoo through her mane.

Suddenly the room got darker and Luna was engulfed by dark mist. It slowly peeled her face away, her fangs slowly extended and her eyes once again taking on the likeness of a dragon.

Celestia shivered. “Brrr. Can you turn up the temperature on the water, Luna? It’s freezing.”

“Of Course, my child. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” Nightmare Moon said in a cold, yet motherly tone. She reached out with one of her wings and gently touched Celestia’s forehead. “Soon you won’t have to worry about anything, my daughter.

“Luna this is getting creepy and what’s wrong with your voice? You sound kind of like-” Celestia’s eyes shot open and she looked up at the monster from her past. “Nightmare! But ho-” Some shampoo got in her eyes. This caused her to close them. She whined in pain.

Nightmare picked her up in her hooves. She held the tiny princess in front of her face. “Oh poor baby. Mommy told you to keep your eyes shut.” She used her black wings to carefully remove the shampoo from Celestia’s eyes. “Mommy is here my dear and there is nothing to fear. Hahahahaha!” She brought her horn down on Celestia’s forehead and a flash of light erupted from it. Causing Celestia to pass out.

Nightmare's evil laughter echoed through the castle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hour later.

Celestia opened her eyes. She looked around and quickly realized that she was laying in a dark blue crib with stars painted on the bars. She tried to get up, but she had been wrapped snuggly with a blanket. The fact that she was feeling very weak did not help either.
After a bit of struggling she was finally free from the purple blanket which had been holding her down. She tried to stand up, but her legs were so weak that fell back onto her bottom.
It was frustrating, she had never felt this weak before.
She tried to stand once again. This time with a bit more luck, but as she tried to walk she tripped over her hooves and hit her head against one of the bars.

The pain caused her to cry loudly and no matter how hard she tried she was unable to stop.
The sound of hooves against the floor grew louder and louder. It sounded like whoever was coming her way was in a great hurry to get to her.
The door opened and Nightmare Moon entered the room. Her mane was a mess it was almost like she had just gotten out of bed and it looked suspiciously similar to Celestia’s own rainbow mane. It was just a little bit darker. She was wearing a light purple crown on her head and a robe which matched the color of the crown she was wearing.
She walked up to the crib and cradled Celestia in her hooves. While safely cradled in, Nightmare’s limbs, Celestia for some reason started to feel calm and she stopped crying.
With her lips still quivering she looked up at her age old nemesis. Much to Celestia’s surprise Nightmare was smiling and it honestly looked like a genuinely happy smile.

“Oh, poor baby. Did you hit your wittle head? Don’t worry mommy will take care of that bobo.” Nightmare’s horn started glowing and the small bump on Celestia’s head vanished. “There we go. So did my little angel have a nice nap?”

Celestia opened her mouth to speak, but to her surprise she was unable to form words. Only baby babble escaped. This discovery made her cry again.

“Oh no! What is wrong baby? Did you mess your diaper?” Nightmare cheeked the foals diaper and it was still clean. Oh! I bet you are hungry!”

Nightmare laid down on the floor exposing a teat to her foal. Celestia started sucking on it without a second thought. Nightmare draped her wing over her as she was drinking. Celestia felt warm and safe. It did not take very long until she was full.

“That’s a good girl.” Nightmare said as she burped Celestia. “Now let’s get you back to bed. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

She put her foal back into bed and kissed her on the forehead. Then Nightmare started singing.


“The stars in sky shines down upon you. Their light is nothing compared to the one you bring into my life. The moon's beauty pales in comparison to you. You are my treasure, dear. You will never come to harm, mother will always be there. There is nothing to fear and you are my sweetest treasure, dear.”

Her voice was so beautiful. It sounded like she had stolen it from an angel. Celestia felt tired and she did not care about anything at the moment. She was just happy that her mother was there.

As Nightmare’s song came to an end. Celestia came to her senses she reached out with her tiny hooves towards Nightmare. This caused her to smile as she bent down and picked her up. Cradling her in those big hooves of hers once again.
She rocked Celestia back and forth while humming softly. Nightmare brought Celestia to her muzzle and whispered in her ear.

“I see that you still have some your memories, but don’t you worry. They’ll be gone in a few hours and then you will be my daughter. Forever.”

Celestia’s eyes went wide and she started crying again. She desperately tried to charge a spell with her horn, but to no avail.

Nightmare wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead. “Don’t worry I’ll take good care of you and these lands.” Her horn lit up and Celestia was put to sleep once again. She put Celestia back in the crib and nuzzled her. Nightmare put a pacifier in her mouth and Celestia instantly started sucking on.

“Now sleep tight and have wonderful dreams, my little Aurora.”

The end.

Author's Note:

Halloween story or October story whatever you want to call it.
I hope you like it.
If you have a few moments to spare after reading it, please comment and tell me what you thought.



Cover picture was made with images I found on Google. If anyone knows who the original artists are please tell me so I can credit those persons.
Happy Halloween/Nightmare Night! With love Asabrasa.