• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 2,272 Views, 65 Comments

Supernatural Pony Tales. - Alchemystudent



Equestria is a nice country, but deep within, there are monsters that lie beneath its calm exterior. This is where they come in, The Whinnychesters.

  • ...
5
 65
 2,272

The Last house pt 2

25 years ago

Their father mysteriously died

Now two brothers, are on a quest for answers.

The younger brother sat in the carriage, taking the time to look over the newspaper that had been the reason for their coming. His green eyes looked over the article again a few more times as his mind took him back to earlier that day.

--------------------A few hours ago-----------------

Sam Whinnychester sat alone in the chariot, waiting for his older brother to come back with the tomato burgers that he was going to get for them. He let out a long sigh as he read the newspaper that he had gotten just a bit earlier. It had been a long day for the both of them and he had been looking forward to getting some rest at an hotel. This hope for relaxation was quickly dashed when he saw the front page of the paper, “Hey, Dean, look at this,” Sam said to his older brother as the stallion made his way to the carriage.

“What you find, Sammy?” Dean asked, carrying the bag of tomato burgers in his forehooves as he got in and sat next to his little brother.

“I was just reading this article about an attack on a pony in Ponyville,” Same said.

“Ponyville? Isn’t that where the new princess lives,” Dean asked, remembering the news about the coronation that they had to miss, due to...reasons.

“Yeah,” Sam ackowledged, “according to this article there was an attack on a stallion last night by some sort of creature.”

“Not surprising,” Dean said with a shrug, “Considering they live near horror land forest.”

“But it wasn’t a normal attack, Dean,” Sam said, reading further, “the victim was found in the alley by his wife. The victim was covered in tiny snake-like bite marks on his legs, chest, and neck...drained of blood.”

Taking a quick drink of a bottle Dean turned to the black impala in front of him, “Well, that sounds worth checking out. Carmen, get us to Ponyville!”

The black impala turned her head over her shoulder to look at Dean and give him a wink, “Sure thing, sweetie.” With that, she raced off into the distance.

--------------------------------------------------------now-----------------------------------------------------

Sam again looked over the article that led them to the town, his eyes scanning over everything to see if he missed about the case. Lifting his head up from the paper, he got a good look at his older brother, noting the hardened look on his brother’s face. To some,the look on Dean’s face would say that he enjoyed the thrill of the hunt or the kill. Sam knew better, he knew what Dean had enjoyed the most about their hunts was protecting and saving ponies from the monsters. Killing monsters, protecting ponies, its the family business as he would say.

A small chuckle escaped Sam’s lips as he began to think of how true that was, espically with the knowledge of who thier mother was. This chuckle attracted the attention of Dean, “Something funny little brother?” Dean asked.

“Nothing, nothing at all just,” taking another quick look at the newspaper, Sam reread the location of the murder and looked back up at his big brother, “ Hey, Dean, do you think it’s kind of weird for us to be heading into Ponyville?”

“Weird how?” Dean asked, looking out at the road ahead, seeing the small town coming up.

“Well, its just that we’re heading into Ponyville, you know, where the elements live,” Sam said, looking ahead, “It feels like we’re kind of stepping on somepony else’s territory.”

“I don’t think it’s like that at all” Dean said, laying his foreleg on the side of the chariot, “Its more like we’re the shadow team. We handle the messes and monsters they don’t now about. We let them worry about changlings, reborn nightmare creatures, Chaotic beings, and evil unicorn smoke monsters. We handle the vamps, werewolves, zombies, ghosts, demons, and the other monsters that they don’t know about.”

Sam nodded in understanding as he heard his brother before taking note of the signpost up ahead, “Hey, we’re here! Carmine, take us to the morgue.”

“You got it Sam,” the black impala said as her horn glowed a bright blue, making the landmark glow in her head. Pointing her head down in determination, the mare looked ahead with glowing blue eyes as she took off in a sprint, with all of her features blurring in the dash. Within a scant few seconds, she had made it to the Ponyville morgue, “Here we are, the morgue. Hope you guys have fun.”

“Thanks Carmine,” Dean said, getting off the chariot and helping to unhitch her, “How about you go around the town and see if you can’t find us a hotel and some grub.”

“Well, I do know of a Sugar Cube Corner nearby. I’ll see what I can get there, cutie,” she said, winking to Dean and slapping his flank with her tail. As she turned away from the chariot, she took note of all the looks that she was getting from the townsponies. She just shrugged her shoulders at the stares that she was getting and turned around, she knew that Impalas like her were rare in Equestria and she also loved to show off to the ponies who have yet to meet her. Taking a few steps away from the charriot, she looked down and saw three fillies looking up at her, “Can I help you?”

“WOW!” The three fillies said in unision.

“Just what are you?”

“Can you use magic with those big horns of yours?”

“How did ya’ll get so dang fast? Are ya part pegasus?”

“Woah, hold it down and I’ll answer your questions,” the black impalal said, holding up her hooves, “I’m so fast because I am an impala, its part of my race’s gift. Yes, I can use magic through my horns, its a tracking magic. It allows me to find anyplace on any map and travel there in an instant.”

“Anywhere?” The little yellow filly asked in awe.

“Anywhere as long as it’s on a map,” Carmine said with a smile as she looked at the trio, “As a matter of fact, why not let me show you and we can talk a little bit more about each other.”

Sam turned his head to watch as the black impala used her horn to pick up the young foals and race off in a black blur, “Well, it seems Carmine found something fun to do.”

A soft smile came to Dean’s face as he watched her run off, “Yeah, the girl sure does love to show off.” Turning around, he and his brother made their way into the cold and silent morgue to the desk where the moprtician was working on her files.

The dark grey pony looked up at the two vistitors with soft green eyes, “May I help you?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m agent Roth and this is agent Halen,” Dean said, taking out a fake id badge and showing it to her, “We’re with the Celestia Intelligence Agency, we’ve come to check out about the recent murder.”

“The CIA? I didn’t think that a simple murder like this would require the attention of the princess,” Grave said, looking at the badges in shock.

“Well, lets just say that when the princess hears of something bad happening to one of her little ponies...she makes it her business to help by any means nessecary,” Sam said, smiling at her, “Now can we see the body.”

“Sure, come with me please,” Grave feelings said as she pushed back her short cut mane and opened the back door for the two brothers. As she led them down the short staircase to the cold and clammy room, she began to tell them more about the body, “Now, I am sure that you read about the way that body was found by his wife, covered in snakelike bite holes? But what the paper left out was, another type of wound,” taking the sheet with her mouth, she pulled back the white covering to show the blue stallion covered with bite wounds all along the legs and some on the chest, “See, right along the neck is a deep gash about 4 inches deep, and much like the bite wounds there was no blood to be found anywhere on the body.”

“Thank you mam, could you leave for a moment. We would like to see the body alone,” Sam said while Dean began to look closely at the body.

“Sure,” Grave said, walking up the stairs.

“So, what do you think Dean,” Sam asked, looking at the body.

“Definatally a vamp attack, but what I don’t get is,” Dean said, tracing a hoof along the gash in the pony’s neck, “Why cut the guy’s neck wide open when your buddies are already chowing down on him. and why so many bites.”

“Maybe we’re dealing with a coven or a smaller group,” Sam said as he helped to put the sheet back on.

“Let’s check with the wife, maybe she saw something,” Dean said as he led his brother up the stairs.

“All done?” Grave asked as she watched the two brothers come up, her cutie mark of a hoof in an open grave being shown brightly in the lights.

“Yes, we just need to ask the wife some questions, know where she lives?” Asked Sam.

“Just a few blocks down from here, its just past the library,” said Grave with a smile.

“Thanks,” Dean said, before turning tot eh smiling mare, “You know, for a mortician, you’re awfully perky.”

“Well, I figure if you’re surrounded by death all of the time, you might as well put on a happy face,” Grave said, waving bye before going back to her work.

Shrugging his shoulders, Dean walked outside to where Carmine was waiting for them with a bag of cupcakes and cookies, “Hi Sam and Dean. I brought you some treats for the rest of the day, hope you like them. The pink pony said that they were perfect for, as she put it, ‘hunting and taking down the monsters’ and she’ll have a party waiting for you once you guys settle in.” Carmine said as Dean helped to strap her in.

“Wait, how did she kno-oof!” Sam grunted as he was rammed into by a flying grey pegasus.

“Oh, I am so sorry about that. I was in a rush to deliver a lot of things and I wasn’t watching where I was going,” the blonde maned pegasus said, tryign to help up the brown stallion.

“No, no its okay,” Sam said, rubbing his head, “ I have had worse done to me.

“Thanks for forgiving me, I got to get going...bye,” Derpy said as she flew off to the hospital.

“Dean, did she seem weird to you,” Sam asked as he watched the young mare fly off.

“Weird how?” Dean asked as he got into the chariot and rode with his brother.

“Don’t know, just a feeling,” Sam said.

Within a few minutes, the two brothers arrived at the house of the now widowed mare, “Yes, may I help you?” Asked the pink unicorn as she opened the door.

“Mrs. Rice? We’re from the CIA, we want to talk to you about your husband’s death,” Sam said, looking at her with kind and soft eyes.

“Oh, I see,” Rice said, her eyes turning downward in sorrow, “Please come in.” She said leading the two stallions into her house and letting them sit on her couch. Taking a seat in front of them, she looked at a picture of her and her husband, “Fang...always liked to take walks around the block to keep up his health. He said that he...he...,” some tears started to come to her eyes as she stopped for the moment.

Reaching over his hoof to pet her on the shoulder, Sam said in a comforting tone, “Just tell us what you can. It’ll be allright.”

“Thank you,” Rice said as she wiped her tears, “Last night, he was out for his nightly walk when he heard a small foal crying. I heard it too and wanted to check it with him, but he told me to stay inside and wait.” She then let out a whimper, “I wish I didn’t listen that night, then I would be with him.”

“You shouldn’t say that, because with you here, I can guarantee you that what did this won’t be back,” Dean said with a smirk.

A smile came to Rice’s lips, hoping that they would believe the next part of her story, “As I watched from the window, I saw him find the little foal in the alleyway. I couldn’t hear anything that they were saying, but soon the colt took off into the alleyway and my husband followed him. Then, like some sort of shadow monsters, the little children appeared from the darkness and leapt at Fang, overpowering him and tackleing him to the ground. It was horrible,” Rice continued, her voice wavering, “They were like a pack of wolves feasting on a small animal, biting deep into his body, sucking his blood dry. Everytime he tried to move or fight back, the creatures would use their hooves to claw at his legs or some would just bite down harder. Then, when I thought they would just let him die, he came.”

“Who?” Dean asked.

“A tall and lanky stallion, covered in a cloak. He walked to my husband and took out a black knife in his mouth. He had the little vampires hold down Fang as he dragged the knife across my husband throat and cut deep into his neck. I watched in horror as the blood began ooze out of my husband’s throat like somepony was squeezing it out like a sponge. He then took out a jar and began to let the blood dribble into the jar before letting his minions finish feed off him. Then, they vanished, leaving my husband’s corpse behind.” Rice finished, tears contining to flow freely from her eyes.

“Was there anything else that you saw?” Sam asked as he leaned over to give the young mare a hug and rub her back.

“No, nothing. I’m sorry,” Rice said as she watched the two boys get up and leave.

“So,” Dean said, a scowl across his face, “We’re either A) dealing with a pedo vampire, or B) we’re dealing with one who is into slave labor. Either way,” Dean said as he got into the chariot, “The sonofabitch is going down!”

“Oh, I agree Dean, but we don’t even have a-OOF!” Sam moaned as a grey pegasus flew into him.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I did it again,” Derpy said as she got off the ground, trying to put some of the stuff that fell out of her bag back in.

“OH, no really. It’s ok miss,” Sam said as he began to help Derpy replace the things that fell out of her bags. As he packed the objects away, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, a glass bottle with a red liquid.

“Mrs.” Derpy corrected with a smile, “Mrs. Ditzy Doo Hooves, but everypony just calls me Derpy.”

“Right,” Sam said, a soft smile on his face, “Hey, mind if me and my brother follow you home? Ever since that attack, I’m not sure that it would be safe for you to travel alone at this time of day.” He then nodded to to setting sun behind Derpy.

“Uh,” Derpy looked behind her, and then to Sam and the chariot, “Sure, why not.” Derpy said, trying her best to his her nervousness.

“Sam, could you come here please,” Dean asked as he let Derpy get into the chariot.

Nodding, Sam followed his elder brother out of earshot as Derpy began to talk with the black impala, “What is it Dean?”

“Why are we driving that mare home? We have a vamp to hunt,” Dean asked.

“I got a good look at some of the objects the she was carrying, and one of them,” Sam said, looking back at Derpy, “Was a vial of blood.”

“So you think she might be connected to our vamp?” Dean asked as he looked back at her.

“Or, she is our vamp, but I want to be sure before I say anything,” Sam said as he led Dean back to their chariot.

In only a few short moments, Carmine raced off in a black blur towards their destination, the small little house of Derpy and her young daughter. As the chariot sped across the town, Sam looked at the female in their chariot, thinking and hoping that the sweet mare wasn’t their vamp. He began to hope that maybe he was wrong. Looking up at the road ahead, he took note of how normal the house itself looked, and how it didn’t seem to have anything to do with vampires at all. He sighed, also knowing that is usually when things are their most suspicious when they look normal. As Carmine pulled up along side the house, and Dean got out of the chariot, Sam walked up to the pegasus mare and opened the door for her, “Why thank you so much,” Derpy said as she walked in, “Want to come in for some muffins and tea?”

“Sounds great, come on Dean,” Sam said to Dean, smirking.

Dean could only smile in response as he followed his little brother. He had to admit, his little brother certaintly knew how to use his nice guy and sweetness to his advantage, a trait that he never seemed to be able to replicate. As he walked into the living room, Dean’s ears perked and twitched at the sound of a groan coming from the upstairs, “What was that?” Dean asked.

“Oh, that?! That’s just my stomach grumbling,” Derpy said, trying to hide her nervousness with a smile, “How about I go and get us that tea?”

Dean looked to Sam, “Don’t buy that for a second, how about you?”

“Not at all,” Sam then noded his head upstairs, “You go, I’ll keep her distracted.”

Moving quietly from behind his little brother, Dean began to trot slowly up the stairs. Moving carefully so to make sure that his hooves did not make too much noise, the brown earth pony reached the top of the stairs. Taking a look at the long hallway before him, his green eyes took note of the different rooms that lined the sides of the hallway, trying to discern where the groan came from. Twitching his small ears, he heard another groan coming from the door farthest down on the left side of the path. Trotting quickly, Dean made his way to the door and put his ear to it, “Mommy...please,” came a small whimpering from inside the room, “let me go. I...feeel so hungry, please. Let me go, I’m sorry if I did something wrong. Please, I’m still you’re little muffin, I promise not to get you mad at me again, please I’m sorry.” Cried the little voice from inside.

As Dean placed his hoof to the door, he turnned his head to a loud yell, “GET AWAY FROM THAT DOOR!” Derpy screamed as she took flight.

“I’m sorry Dean, but she was quicker and smarter than I thought,” Sam said, panting as he made his way to the last step.

Dean’s eyes opened wide at the incoming mare and in a blink of an eye, squatted to all fours in order to duck under the grey and yellow missile. Standing back up as she crashed into the wall, the staliion slowly pushed open the door to let some light into the dark room, “NO! Please don’t go into that room,” Derpy screamed as she stumbled to her feet.

Not listening to the mare’s pleas, Dean opened the door and stepped in, his eyes opening in shock at the shock, “Oh my god.”

Dinky sat there on her bed, some roped lashed to her fore hooves and hind legs to hold her in place, but not enough to harm her. Sitting up, she slowly turned her red eyes to the Winnychester that stood in the room, “Oh, mother, thank you. You brought me lunch,” she growled, bearing her fangs. What had once been a small set of razor sharp teeth, had now grown into a full set of long sharp teeth..

As Sam walked into the room with his brother, Derpy flew over the both of them and stood in front of her daughter’s bed, throwing her hooves open, “What is it-Oh...”Sam said.

“Please, don’t do anything to her,” Derpy said, looking around the room for a weapon, “She isn;t normally like this. She’s usually such a sweet girl, at least until yesterday morning.”

Dean ignored the pleas as he pushed her aside to get to Dinky, “Derpy, please don’t worry, we aren’t going to do anything to your daughter. We’re hunters and we-”Sam was quickly interrupted by Derpy turning to Dean and trying to tackle him.

“HUNTERS?! You aren’t going to harm my daughter!!” Screamed Derpy as she was tackled by Sam, his forelegs wrapping under her shoulders and holding her to the ground.

“You don’t understand,” Sam grunted, “We’re here to help her. We aren’t even thinking of hurting her.”

Slowly, Dean sat down in front of the little filly in question, “Hey there kid, I guess you haven’t killed anypony by drinking their blood yet. Have ya,” Dean asked, ruffling the filly’s mane.

“Nnnno, my mom won’t let me,” Dinky said, sweetly.

Turning over his shoulder, he smiled a knowing smile at his younger brother, “Then we’re on the right track. Do you remember where you were turned kid?”

“It was back in the old torn clock house, the last one on the left. I was walking in with my friend Moonshadow, when the master reached out from the darkness and pulled me in and fed from me. When I had awoken, I found my friend dead and me alive. Scared, I ran from the house back home as fast as I could, that was when I began to get the cravings.”

“I see,” Dean said as he stood up and began to walk away, a dark scowl on his face.

Sam soon let go of Derpy and stood up to walk out the door, “You’re lucky we came here when we did. Since she hasn’t made her first kill yet, she can still be turned back to normal. We just need to get the blood from the guy who turned her,” Sam said, rubbing his hoof along the pegasus’s shoulder, “We just need you to make sure that she stays inside this house. Don’t let her out and don’t give her any blood...no matter how much she pleads and begs. Got it? Otherwise, we can never change her back.”

“Got it,” Derpy said, giving a little salute, “Need me to come?”

“No,” Dean said calmly, “I want a piece of this monster myself.”

Sam overheeard Dean’s comment and let out a small sigh, knowing all too well why his brother took extra pleasure in killing vampires that hurt kids, “It’ll be fine, we have this.” He then gave a comfortign hug and smile to Derpy as he made his way to the chariot where his brother awaited.

As Dean rested in the chariot while it made it’s way to Torn Clock’s decrepid house, his mind began to see small flashes of the past, the first of his time as a vampire himself and what his brother went through to save him. However, the memory that was at the forefront of his mind, was the one that reminded him of why he hated villians who harmed kids, a memory of his little brother when they were little colts.

“See Sammy, I told you that you could...SAMMY!” Screamed Dean as he watched the monster drag it’s claws along Sam’s back. With a small growl, he leapted at the monster, only to be swatted away like a fly. Standing up, he tried to attack again, but was hit hard by the monster before him.

“Get away from my sons!” Yelled a mare kicking down the door and wielding a dual crossbow on her left hoof. Taking careful aim, she fired right at the creature’s heart, sticking him against the wall and killing it, “Dean, I told you to protect your little brother!” Mary Whinnychester said with a growl as she held Sam close to her and rubbed his back confortingly.

“Mom, I’m so sorry. I didn’t think that he would get hurt,” Dean said, tears coming to his face freely as he walked to his mom.

“Shhhh, it’s all right,” Mary said, taking the young Dean into her forehoof and hugging him tightly, “Remember, Dean, you have to be the big guy around Sam while I am gone. You have to be the protector for your little brother and keep him safe. It’s something that big brothers have to do, protect the little guy and make sure that they are safe from harm.” Slowly, the mare ran a hoof through her son’s light brown mane and kissed his forehead, “Do you see?”

“Yeah, I do mom,” Dean said, wiping some of his tears away, “I promise, I’ll do more to protect Sammy.”

“Hey Dean, we’re here,” Said Sam, knocking Dean out of his thoughts.

A sneer came to Dean’s lips as the chariot pulled to a stop, “Good,” he said, getting out of the chariot.

Quickly, Carmine got behind the chariot and opened the trunk, “Here you go guys. While you were doing some investigating, I was also helping to load up the trunk for you.” She said as she opened the secret compartment in the trunk of the chariot to reveal what can only be described as a small weapons depot. LAying across the trunk were crossbows of different sizes and shapes, sliver daggers, stakes, small jars filled with different liquids, a few bags of salt, bolts, and a unique crossbow with the words “non timebo mola (I will fear no evil)” written on the side.

The two brothers smiled at each other before digging their hooves into the trunk and attaching the crossbows to their forelegs. The next item they grabbed was a pair of silver daggers and some special bolts for their bows. Turning away from the trunk, the two brothers walked along the stone walkway in silence, keeping their minds on the target. Being careful as to not be too loud coming up the stairs that led to the front door, the brother treded on the creaky stairs slowly.

Once at the front door, Dean turned to his little brother and made a few quick nods and pointed one hoof away from him. Sam did not need to hear any words from his brother to get what Dean was saying with his motions, “I’ll take the front door, you take the back way, but be careful. I love you.” Sam smiled softly, and nodded in response as he walked to the other side of the house, saying in his own way, “Got it, you be safe too. Love you” and with that walked around the back of the house.

Dean, on the other hand, slowly pushed the door open and walked into the darkened house. Swishing his head left to right, he began to scan the room for any sign of the vampires. Walking through the dark living room, he noted the state of decay that the house was in, the floorboards were slick with mold while the sofas were moth eaten as a soft wind blew through the broken windows. Scanning the room, the stallion took careful note of the shadowy paint peeling walls, thinking about where it would be likely to attack. His ears perk at the sound of a very low growl and turned his head to to a stairway. A growl of depression escapes his lips as he sees nothing before walking a little further. Then, a smirk comes to his lips as he leaps out of the way of two tackeling vampires and fired his crossbow at the two in their necks, “Ah, foolish hunter, you really think that puny bolts can hurt us?” One of the dimuntive vampires hissed.

“No, of course not, a hunter would have to be stupis to think that,” Dean said, reaching into his saddle and using his mouth to reload his crossbow with two more bolts, “Wich is why I coat the bolts in dead pony’s blood.”

“What?” Screamed one of the vampire colts as he began to collaspe alongside his friend, panting as he felt his unlife leaving him.

“It’s a poison to you vamps,” Dean said as he stood over the two slain vampires, not see the colt behind him leaping onto his back and biting deeply into his shoulder. Letting out a howl of pain, Dean began to twitch and writhe around the room to try and buck the vampire off of his shoulder. He then let out another yelp of pain as he felt another vampire bite hard onto his left hind leg and drawing blood. Struggling through the pain, Dean lowered his right foreleg and fired a shot right into the vamp’s forehead, making the vamp release Dean in a scream of pain. Pushing with all of his might, Dean leapt backwards to a wall, slamming the small vampire against it. Then, reaching into his belt, pulled out a silver knife with his mouth and sliced the throat of the vampire, killing it. Panting, Dean looked at the two bite wounds on him, watching as two little rivulets of slid slowly down on both legs. Shrugging off the small pain, Dean turned his head to look up the stairs, only to watch his world turn black.

A few minutes later, Dean woke up to see five more vampires standing before him, their fangs bared, “Oh great, tied up again,” Dean said, exasperated as he struggled in his bonds.

“Of course, what did you think I was going to do to an intruding hunter,” a voice from the darkness said as he walked in to reveal himself in the light. Smiling sinisterly, the white stallion strode calmly in between his children and put a hoof to Dean’s chin, “Must say, its been a while since I entertained a hunter in one my homes, it’s always a pleasent surprise. Let me introduce myslef,” he said in his soft germaneic accent backing up and taking a bow while showing his bald head, “I am Torn Clock.”

“Torn Clock, Count Orlock,” Dean said with a shrug, “not really clever are you.”

“Its a personal favorite of mine, keeps the ponies guessing. As you can see by my little ‘children’.” the count said as he rubbed the head of one of the vampires tenderly, “ they are always there to lend a hand to daddy.”

“Yeah, I was about to ask,” Dean said, grunting with his movements as he tried to undo his bindings, “What’s with the kids?”

“Oh, just my gophers,” Torn said as he levitated a jar of blood and a glass, “You see, no pony can resist the call of a foal for help. So I send my children out to the town, have them feed a little on the body, and then have one of them cut the victim across the throat and bring his blood to me. I advoid hunters, and” tipping the glass of blood to his lips, he slowly drank some of the blood before continuing, “I get a free drink in the process.”

“So, basically, you’re lazy and too afraid to hunt yourself,” Dean said, looking at the Count’s black eyes.

“I am not too proud to not admit it. I am indeed a coward and very lazy,” the count said, using his magic to put away the glass, “Which is why I was shocked when the unicorn asked for my help with an ingredant.”.

“A unicorn?” Dean asked, looking up at the stairs and noticing a familar shape.

“Yes, a strange fellow who wanted me to bring him some blood of a dying stallion for some weird purpose. I did not ask what is was, nor do I care,” Orlock said as he began to drink some more, “He just offered some transport for me and my children when I had grown tired of this town and wanted to move out. Speaking of wich, now that I have been found out, I guess it is time for me to leave, but...not before I kill you. You were very stupid to come here alone, hunter.”

“You’re even stupider,” Dean said with a smirk, “To no even realize that some of your ‘children are dropping like flies.”

“What?” Yelled Count as he turned around to see his five children laying down with arrows in their necks and a very angry Sam Whinnychester standing amonst them. With a scowl on his face, Sam turned around and bucked the vampire in the chest, sending him tumbling back.

“Took ya long enough Sammy,” Dean said as Sam began to uncut the ropes.

“I thwas busy,” Sam said through his knife as he freed his brother, “This guy had a few more upstairs.”

As Dean got up, so too did the count. The count looked back and forth at his fallen ‘chilren and hissed in pure rage. Charging at the brothers, the vampire used his horn to slash across Sam’s chest and uppercut Dean in chin. The vamp then bucked Dean hard in the chest, sending him back. Walking with a death glare in his eyes, the count reared up to strike his forehooves down on Dean. What he did not see, was Sam running underneath the vampire and slicing the chest and stomach.

Seein his opportunity, Dean leapt at the count before him and wrapped his forearms around the vampire’s neck to take him to the ground, “SAM! Get his blood,” Dean yelled as his brother followed the order to the letter. The vampire tried to punch out Sam as the younger brother held down the count’s right foreleg and cut it, putting some of the blood into the jar. This came in time as the vampire managed to break out Dean’s grip with a headbutt. Getting to his feet,Orlock used his magic to lift up Dean and throw him straight into the wall.

Dazed and gasping for breath from having the wind knocked out of him, Dean turned to see Sam fighting the vampire alone. Thinking quickly, Dean reached down and grabbed his dropped knife from before and threw it to Sam, cutting deep into the vampire’s neck in mid-flight. Without a second thought, Sam took his own knife and cut the rest of the vampires neck, cleavign the head off. Sam looked down at his dead opponent and then back to Dean, who he lifted up a hoof to in victory.

In a short hour, the two brothers had made a small clean up of the house and quickly headed back to the Hooves household. Making their way up the stairs, the two brother went into Dinky’s room where Derpy still sat, watching over her daughter.

There’s a monster

That lives beneath your bed

Oh for crying out loud

Its a futon on the floor

He must be flat as a board.

Dean stood outside of the door with his little brother, listening to Derpy sing. Sam smiled softly as he looked to his big brother, “Hey, isn’t that the same song mom used to...”

Dean nodded in silent agreement as he walked into the room, “Hello, Mrs. Hooves, we’re back.”

Derpy stood up happily as her daughter stirred hungerily, “Welcome back! Is the vampire...?”

“You don’t have to worry about him any more mam,” Sam said as Dean walked to the little unicorn, “We just have one more thing to do.” As Sam said this, his older brother sat down to eye level with the little unicorn.

“Hey Dinky, I bet you’re happy for some blood aren’t you?” Dean asked.

“N...no I’m not, you told me not to drink any blood otherwise I’ll stay a vampire forever,” Dinky said, tears in her eyes.

“Don’t worry, this blood you can drink. Here,” Dean said as he handed the jar to Dinky with his hoof.

Nervously, the little unicorn lifted up the jar with her magic and began to drink it slowly. After finishing, she immeaditly stuck out her tounge, “YUCK!!! That tasted horrible, why did I want that anyway,” Dinky asked.

“It’s just part of being a vampire,” Dean said, finding a mirror and lifting it up to Dinky with his mouth, “You should be fine now, see? A reflection and normal teeth, and I bet you’re hungry.”

Dinky took a close look at the mirror and opened her mouth, seeing where once was a set of fangs, now was a set of normal teeth, “MOM! It worked, I’m normal again!”

“Oh, DINKY!” Yelled the grey pegasus as she flew to her daughter and gave her a tight hug, refusing to let her go, “You’re ok. You’re all right,” Derpy said, unable to stop crying as she held her daughter. Looking at the Whinnychest brothers, Derpy smiled, “Thank you so much, I can’t thank you enough.”

Dean, not wanting Derpy to see him cry with tears of joy, turned his back to the young mare,” Hey, hunting monsters, saving ponies, its the family business, its what we do.”

“We’ll see you later, Derpy,” Sam said as he turned to walk out the door.

“Wait,” Derpy said, undoing the ropes that held her daughter, “I bet you guys are hungry, want some supper? I’ve just made some.”

As Derpy walked to Sam and Dean, the younger brother smiled and said, “Sure, why not.”

“Wait, I just remembered, I’m goign to be a vampire forever,” Dinky said.

Dean and Sam looked at each other nervously, “What do you mean kid?”

“Just eariler, I accidentally swallowed a bug an I am pretty positive its blood got into my mouth. I’m going to be a monster forever,” Dinky said, tears in her eyes as Dean placed a hoof onto her back and hugging her as he chuckled.

“You’re going to be ok kid,” Dean said chuckling.


___________________________________

With dawn incoming and the brother’s stomachs full, the brothers both got into the charoit and looked back at the Hooves house, “Well, that was fun. Where to next little brother?”

“I don’t know Dean, I don’t think we’re done yet,” Sam said, the chariot moving along the road as Carmine pulled out, “I am still curious about the unicorn that wanted the blood. What was he planning on using it for?”

“So, you’re saying that we still have some work to do?” Dean asked.

“Yeah, we’re not done here,” Sam said, “I want to stay here for a while, until we figure this out.”

“That’s great,” said a pink pony with a fluffy pink mane as she sat between the two brothers, “Because I had helped Carmine find a great place for you two to stay and rest while you find out about the mean old unicorn. Then I can give you that welcome to Ponyville greeting I meant to give you eariler but couldn’t because I heard Carmine tell me that you were too busy for a party, so I waited until you were done with all of those vampires to give you a welcome party for you both. Oh I do hope you guys both love choclate because I made a double chocolate cake for the both of you!” The pink Pony finished as she leapt out of the chariot and ran ahead, “You’re hotel is just ahead, follow me!”

Sam looked as shocked as his brother at the fast talking hyper pony, then he turned to his brother, “Well, Dean...Welcome to Ponyville.”

“And what a place it is,” Dean said with a smile as the two rode off.

Author's Note:

Thanks to Switches for editing and proofreading.

Well, this is it, the October project. A Supernatural and MLP crossover, I had been planning this for a while and the character I was having the most trouble making was Carmine. She was going to be a silent stallion at first.