• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 2,272 Views, 65 Comments

Supernatural Pony Tales. - Alchemystudent



Equestria is a nice country, but deep within, there are monsters that lie beneath its calm exterior. This is where they come in, The Whinnychesters.

  • ...
5
 65
 2,272

IT

A young colt looked to the filly, a smile on his face, “Come on, Berry. It’s just over this rock.”

“I...I don’t know,” said Berry Flame, moving her blone mane behind her ear. Being an earth pony filly, she was stronger than most, but was still afraid of a lot of activity. “M-maybe I should just go home and read.”

The colt rolled his eyes, “Fine! I’ll just go and play with Pennywise by myself.” and with that, he ran over the ridge.

“Pennywise?” asked Berry as she turned to look over the ridge. When she saw no hide or hair of her friend, she began to call out, “Oak? OAK!? OAK!!!!!”

As she screamed his name, she did not see the drops of blood that came from the hole or the sound of laughter coming from it.

Supernatural Pony Tales

“CAnnonball!” Dean shouted, leaping into the water and hitting with a loud splash. The small litle wave from the jump splashed up onto the shore, much to the annoyance of his little brother.

“DEAN!” Shouted Sam as he quickly pulled away his newspaper with his mouth, “I am trying to read here!”

Dean swiped his foreleg in annoyance as he shouted, “Ah, blow it out your ear, Sammy. We’re taking a little break right now. Come on, how many times are we gonna find a great seculded lake like this.”

As Sam rolled his eyes, Carmine let out a giggle as she rested her forehooves in the water, “Yeah Sam, we need to relax once in a while. We need a chance to live free and have fun!”

“A little too much relaxing,” Same argued, mumbling to himself about how childlike how his two companions were. Sighing, he looked at his newspaper and frowned, “Besides, we have a case.”

“What?” Dean asked, still swimming, “What kind?”

Sam looked down at the paper and began to read it again, looking over every detail, “Kids dissappearing, and always leaving behind a trail of blood. Doesn’t sound like a normal string of filly nappings.”

“Well,” Dean sighed as he walked out of the lake, “That was a nice short vacation. Back to work.”


A knock on the door attacted the attention of a blue mare and brought her to a door. Slowly, she opened the door and saw the appearence of two stallions, “Um, can I help you?”

“Agent Slade, Agent Young,” Sam said, pointing to his brother and himself. “We are here to talk to you about your missing son.”

The mare gasped and shook her head, “But, I gave the poliece everything that they needed!”

“We here at the CIA tend to go a litte further,” Dean said, stepping into the house. “What can you tell me about the dissappearence.”

“Well, my little colt would sometimes play in the woods,” she said, sighing, “and one day, while we were having a picinic, he just walked in and vanished. I don’t know what happened or where he went. Please, help him.”

“We’ll do all we can mam, but we need to know something else,” Sam asked, “Was there anything weird happenign at the scene? Music, laughter, or some weird smell?”

The mare shook her head, “Nothing like that, no.”

“I see, thank you for your time,” Sam said, walking out of the house with his big brother.

Dean let out a frustrated growl, “DAMN. Another dead end, all of them saying the same thing!”

“”It would be easy to solve if they all happened in the same place, but,” Sam sighed, lightly kicking the grounf, “as it stands, there is no pattern and nothing matches the usual monsters we fight. We just need a clue or something.”

“Um, excuse me,” Berry said from next to them, “I might help you with the dissapperances.”

“You can?” asked Dean, “How?”

“His name is Pennywise.”


Sam and Dean followed Berry into her small house, watching as she walked by some old photos and pictures, “Ever since the dissappearences, I have been doing research on them. It’s like every twenty years or so, he comes for the foals of the town and kills them. Then most of the ponies just forget he exists.”

As she began to show Sam photos, Dean looked at the stand behind the girl and saw an old burnt picture of her and what looked like to be her mom and dad. His eyes looked over it, notcing the small burns and tear stains on the paper, “Hey-”

“The only reason why I came across the name Pennywise was because this stallion wrote it on the side of the bridge,” Berry said, before frowning, “Right before he say, beware of toliets, the aliens go there.”

“Do you know anything about this Pennywise,” Sam asked, “Like what he is or where he hunts?”

Berry shook her head, “Only that his appearences are near the caves beneath the down. I don’t know if he is a demon, specter or a ghost.”

“Maybe then,” Dean said, walking up to Berry with the photo, “You can tell us where your parents are?”

“My...parents,” she whispered, lowering her head, “Are not home right now. I mainly live with my grandparents here and they’re right now shopping.”

“I see,” Dean said, a tinge of doubt in his voice. Turning around, he walked to the door, “Thanks for the help by the way. Sammy, come on, we need to take care of a monster.”

“But Dean, we have no idea how to kill it,” Sam said, following his older brother. “Or even what kind of monster it is.”

Dean chuckled, “That makes it interesting. Besides, if it’s a monster, we can kill it.”

“Overconfident?” Sam asked, much to Dean’s amusement.

Dean then said, “You noticed the way Berry was acting?”

“Yeah,” Sam said, nodding, “Something bad happened to her parents, but I don’t know what.”


The caves beneath the town were echoing and haunting, a very appropos location for a place of a monster to hide. For the two brothers, armed with little lanterns, this type of lair was a standard for what they fought. Dean looked carefully from right to left, keeping an eye out for any beast that was ready to attack from the side. Sam was busy trying to read their mother’s journal, scanning page after page for a clue onto what Pennywaise was, “Well, if this isn’t a fun surprise,” laughed a deep reverberating voice. “Two Whinnychesters walking in my pad? My, I wish I had a chance to set aside something fun for these two yahoos.”

“All right,” Dean said, looking around, “Cut the bullcrap, Pennywise. Come out and get your medicine.”

“Awww, but Dr. Deanie, I aint sick,” Pennywise said, busting out in a howl of laughter.

“Oh, we got a jokester here,” Dean said with a frown, bringing out his dagger.

“Dean, maybe we shouldn’t taunt...”Sam paused as he watched his brother dissappear. Letting out a gasp, he shouted out his brother’s name before pausing when he saw a red headed mare looking at him, “J-Jess?!”

The mare held out her hoof towards him before screaming in pain as she became incernated in flames. In her place was a version of him, covered in shadows and holding a crossbow. Gone was the softness in his eyes, replace by a cold hard stare, “What’s the matter, afraid of losing yourself, Sammy Boy? HAHAHAHA!!!”

“Leave my brother alone you sick dimented clown,” Dean shouted, turnging to the sound of the laughter. When he saw the clown walking in front of him, he threw a silver dagger his way.

With a chuckle, the clown moved his head to the side before sticking out a ghastly long toung. Then he leapt to the top of a large ball, showing off his covered yellow pants and blue shirt that covered his forelegs. Balancing like an acrobat, he laughed and then brought out a slingshot and fired at Dean.

Moving to the side, Dean fired his crossbow at the ball, making the clown jump off and batting his head with a rubber bat. Shaking his head, Dean charged after him, only to run into himself. Backing up, Dean shook his head, “Wait, what?

Fake Dean sat down, whimpering and crying. Next to him was a very dead Sam and Carmine. The real Dean backed up, shaking his head and growling, “So, is that it? Are you trying to get me with my worst fear? That I’m scared that I’ll fail my little brother? That I’m not strong enough to protect him?”

“You said it, not me Deanie,” chuckled Pennywise as he licked Dean’s ear. Before he could slash into Dean’s back, a crossbow bolt shot across his back, “Oh, hello Sammy.”

“You know, if it’s one thing I can’t stand,” Sam said, growling and aiming his crossbow, “Is when monsters like you use my dead girlfriend as a weapon.”

“Oh, why not?” laughed Pennywise as he sent out two long tendril at the brothers, binding their necks and slamming them against the cave walls. “Missing out on thee fun times? Maybe a little tentacle porn will help?” he laughed.

“Drop them,” said a female voice.

Pennywise laughed as he dropped Sam and Dean, turnign to see young Berry standing in front of him, “Oh, and what’s this. MY two ‘o clock appointment here already? Girly, you really shouldn’t be here. I am kind of busy with your two friends.”

Getting back to his hooves, Sam moaned out, “Berry get out of here. We have a handle on thi-”

“Sam, it’s getting hotter,” Dean said, moving to his little brother.

“You took my only friend away,” whispered Berry, the air around her beginning to wave and distort from the heat. “The only friend I had left. YOU LEFT ME ALONE!” she shouted, making the rock around her begin to turn red from the heat.”

“Dean, what’s going on,” Sam asked.

Dean looked to his little brother, “I have no idea, but we better find cover, now!”

“What are you going to do little girl? Burn me,” Pennywise asked.

“Yes,” Berry said calmly as the entire cave became white hot. For a few seconds, Pennywise felt nothing but the fires of hell surrounding him, followed by nothing.


A few hours later, Dean had exited of the cave and sighed. Looking back up, he saw Sam sit down with Berry and began to talk to her, “How is it that you could do that flame magic?”

“I...I...I don’t know,” Berry whimpered, “Everytime I would get agitated or upset, my emotions would flare up and I would begin to unleash fire magic. I can’t control when or where it happens, but when it does.”

“Things burn?” asked Sam.

Berry sighed and nodded. IT was at this point that she showed her cutie mark, a large blue fire, “Since I wasn’t a unicorn, I couldn’t enroll in Celestia’s school. Since thing, I’ve been trying to live out on my own.”

“I think we can fix that,” Dean said, smiling. “We have a good connection to the princess. I think if we talk to her, we coudl get you in and help you.”

“You could? OH thank you!” Berry said, hugging Dean.

“Hey, save the affection for later little firestarter,” chuckled Dean.


As Carmine tredded down the road, Sam remarked, “You know, this was a quiet but interesting month for us.”

“Possessed Carriages, demonic lakes, and ghost cats,” Dean said, “Yeah, feels normal. A little calm and quiet.”

“I kind of like it,” Said Carmine before she slowed down before in front of an earth pony with a black mane and tail, “Um, can I help you?”

The stallion walked up to the two brothers, his book cutie mark with a broom prominent on his flank, and said, “Um, Hello, my name is Step King and I was wondering if you boys could tell me more about your adventures this month? I think they might make for some interesting stories.”

“Buddy, trust me, I don’t think anybody really wants to hear about the stuff we seen,” Dean said dissmissivly.

“You be surprised,” King said with a smile.

Author's Note:

See you next year!!!