• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 2,271 Views, 65 Comments

Supernatural Pony Tales. - Alchemystudent



Equestria is a nice country, but deep within, there are monsters that lie beneath its calm exterior. This is where they come in, The Whinnychesters.

  • ...
5
 65
 2,271

Video Creep: A sad day...

The mare looked up from putting away from of the older gems, and back to the person who came in. Smiling, she said, “Oh, you’re back? Yeah, that story was a little fun, but way to cute in my eyes. I prefer it when the zombies kill everypony, but that’s me.”

She walked around the shop, looking at the different videos and boxes. Sighing, she said, “Of course, not all of these end happily. Like this one, where a poor sap learns to respect his roots in this one called...”

The poor sap.

Pyrus Nivalis was not a very happy pony, having been kicked out of his home for being too lazy. Sitting in a small shack near a large farm, he would always grumble to himself about how much more special other ponies had it. Kicking out his legs to show off his red coat, he let out a loud groan of anger, “Stupid parents, think I am not good enough. So I make mistakes once in a while, still a good farmer.”

With a groan, he ran his hoof through his mane, slightly hitting his pointed horn, “Just because I’m a unicorn doesn’t mean I suck as a farmer. I can be just as good as any-”

The sound of a sonic boom interrupted his grumbling and forced his attention outside. In the center of the grove, was a small crater. Inside this crater was a glowing green light. Curiosity taking hold of him, he inchec closer to the light, only to gasp at the object. Within the crater, was a small little apple seed. Shaking his head, the unicorn said, “Yes, this is perfect! If I can cultivate this seed, then I’ll be famous!”

Laughing and chuckling like a maniac, he walked into the crater and grabbed the seed. As his hoof touched the seed, the small little seedling disgrintigrated in a puff of smoke and leaving behind a little bit of ash. Gasping in terror, he tried to rub his hoof into the dust, only to kick it up and into his nose. Growwling and cussing to himself about his rotten luck, he decided to head back into the dilapitated shack to sleep.

A few hours later.

Pyrus woke up on his sofa a few hours later, groggy and tired. Night had fallen whiel he slept nad he had only some lit candles to lit up his room. Looking down at his legs under the covers, he couldn’t help but smirk at the large stick poking under the blanket. Letting out a chuckle, he said, “Welp, might as well take care of this little morning wood,” he chuckled to himself as he pulled back the cover, only to see to his horror that what he though was his erection, was in fact a large branch now sticking out of his right thigh. Shakinf his head in disbelif, he used his magic to rip out the offending piece of wood.

This elcited a very loud yell from the stallion as he tore it off, only to watch it grow back a little faster. Shaking his head, he tried to roll out of bed to find out wat was wrong, and as he did, he fell onto a small bed of leaves. Looking down at the pile, he noticed that the leaves were coming from his mane, wich now were a bed of leaves. With a shriek, he began to run out of the shack, yelling, “Please, Celestia, anypony...HELP! I’m infected with something! HELP ME!”

Fur gave way to bark, he could feel his blood turning into sap as he ran faster, and he watched as his legs were growing more branches. Gasping, he saw the apple family farm, “Oh, maybe they can help me.” he said, his legs fusing together into one stump, planting him into the ground, “H-help me...I’m turning into a...tr-” And the stallion who was once Pyrus Nivalis was no more, he was now just a big apple tree.


“You are just making that up,” Applebloom said, looking at her sister across from the fire. “Nothing like that ever happened.”

“It did, a few years ago,” Applejack said, nodding. “Granny Smith told me all about it when Ah was just your age. She said it’s why you should never wait around for a gift from Celestia, but you should always work for it. OF course,” she gave a chuckle, “Ma said that it was just a bunch of hooey.”

“There, see,” Applebloom said, “And I bet if you ask Twilight, she would tell you the same thing.”

Applejack chuckled a little and looked up at the starry sky, “Yeah, maybe your right. But sometimes, on a clear night like tonight, Ah can hear the sounds of a stallion crying out for help.”

Applebloom gave a chuckle and the roll of the eyes, “Yeah, sure big sis. Whatever. Goodnight.”

“Night,” Applejack said with a yawn as she tucked herself into her bedroll.

“Night,” Applebloom said, laghing a little as she closed her eyes, “What a silly story. Some feller turning tino a tree and screaming for help. That’s just-”

“H-h-help me,” came a low moan from inside the tree.

Applebloom gave out a shriek and ran right inside of her big sister’s bedroll.

Author's Note:

What, I love this story.