• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 2,272 Views, 65 Comments

Supernatural Pony Tales. - Alchemystudent



Equestria is a nice country, but deep within, there are monsters that lie beneath its calm exterior. This is where they come in, The Whinnychesters.

  • ...
5
 65
 2,272

Castiel report: Jason Voorhees

A light brown winged unicorn with a scruffy beard landed at his desk in a room labeled, “Celestial Intervention Agency. Cheif Castiel”. Walking over to his desk, the alicorn made his horn glowed with a white magical aura, “Castiel’s report number one,” the alicorn said with a gruff voice, “Since the Whinnychesters have popped up in Ponyville, Celestia has hired me to keep an eye on the two and the mysterious events that are happening around the village. So far, one event has captured my eye. It involved one of the elements of harmony and the nearby lake where a young colt had drowned 20 years ago.”


__________________________________5 hours ago, 11:00 Pm_______________________

Fluttershy, a young pegasus with a butterfly cutie mark, was walking around the edge of the lake. Her mission was appearntly to look and find one of the nocturnal lemurs that had escaped from her care earlier that day. Following her, I noted that she seemed to have a good bond with her animals, and depite being the most timid of the six, has a strong brave streak when it comes to animals or creatures that cannot defend themselves.

No more was this obivious than when she heard a teenage filly scream her head off and run by her. The young mare panted and told the pegasus that her coltfriend and her were at the lake to engage in some fornication acts (wich to this CIA agent, is questionable, it would be far more comfortable to engage in fornication acts in a bed and not a sandy shore) when the needs of the body interrupted the colt’s fornicating. Needing to relieve himself, the stallion left his mate waiting and wanting.

She did not wait very long.

At first, it was a light rustling sound, followed by a grunt, and then she screamed when she saw the legs and head of her lover thrown to her by the slicing of a machete weilded by a madman. Scared out of her mind, she ran away and this was when she encountered Fluttershy. Fluttershy looked worried and scared, her fear hieghtening when the mainac appeared with the sound of “ki ki ma ma”.

To my surprise, it was the long since killed Jason Vorhooves. I had thought him to be killed by the stallion Tommy Jarvis with chains two years ago, but I was wrong. Seeing this mad colt in the flesh, I was ready to spur myself into action and protect the two young mares. However, Fluttershy surprised me when she straightened her resolve, stood firm and walked right up to the killer without fear. So strong was her determination to protect the filly that she dodged the swipes of the maniac’s blade. All the while, the mare in question was giving the noted killer a strict talking down to, as if a mother would talk down a young child for breaking a family heirloom. After only a few minutes, Fluttershy had managed to break the famous slasher down into tears and made him apologize (in his own way) for every kill that he had ever made. Once he was done, I was then shocked to watch the killer not only help Fluttershy find her lemur, but began to BRUSH the pink mane of said pegasus.
I just did not have it in me to launch an assualt or to destroy this killer.

_______________________________End report______________________________________

Cass let out a small sigh as he finished his report, unable to believe what he had just written. Shaking his head, he used his magic to crumple up the paper and throw the paper into the trash.

Author's Note:

Its ok people, Castiel just needed to file things for you to answer some questions as to why some of your favorite slashers wont pop up in this story.

Just a fun side chapter, nothing to do with the plot, moving on