• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 2,272 Views, 65 Comments

Supernatural Pony Tales. - Alchemystudent



Equestria is a nice country, but deep within, there are monsters that lie beneath its calm exterior. This is where they come in, The Whinnychesters.

  • ...
5
 65
 2,272

Video Creeps: Crates and handles

The mare stood on her hind legs, putting away a few crystals. Then she began to sweep up the floor, whilsting a little tune to herself. Looking up, she smiled and sighed, “You guys must really like this stuff. Can’t blame ya. Sometimes, I like sitting back and just listening to these stories. Kind of like...”

The mare smiled as she pulled out a crystal, “How some ponies thought that Spoiled Rich died. I mean, I know she died by that nightmare guy’s claws, but I prefer this one...”

Spoiled crates

He hated her, about as much as anypony could hate another living being. HE didn’t know when he started to hate her, maybe it was after he was married. Maybe it was when she was taking his money and made it obivious that ti was a loveless marrigae. No, he was sure that it truely started when he discovered how she treated his most preciouse treasure, “Daddy?” his daughter.

“Yes, Tiara?” asked Filthy rich, getting out of his reverie and kneeling to look at his little girl.

“Can I go to the apple family farm? I told Applebloom that I-”

“Filthy, tell me you ae NOT about to tell your daughter that she could do somethign that I forbid,” Spoiled said, holding her snout up. “No daughter of mine will work with a child of lower class, and especially a little sister of a hero. Who knows what kind of riff raff or debauchery that she would attract.”

“No dear,” sighed Filthy, shaking his head. Noticing the depressed look in his daughter’s eyes, he whispered in her ear, “Wait until tonight. I’ll let the butler sneak you out.”

Tiara giggled and hugged her father, “Thank you daddy.”

Filthy hugged her back and then nudged her to go and play with her best friend. Looking back up, he could hear his wife talk, “See, this is what children truely need to do, be seen and not heard. This is why my daughter is a perfect gem amongst-

“Honey, will you shut up!” shouted Filthy as he aimed a crossbow and fired a shot into her skull. Killing her much to the applause and cheers of those around him.

“-Filthy? Are ou paying attention?” asked Spoiled as se looked at her husband.

Filthy just calmly nodded and began to drink his beverage slowly. It wasn’t as if he wanted tostay married to this woman, but if he divorced her then who knows what she would take from him. In spite of all of the things that he hated about ehr, she knew her way around the legal system and could potentially take his gem away from him. Besides, divorce was so messy and not something he wanted his daughter t deal wiht.

Sighing, he took another drink from his glass, before getting his shoulder tapped by a older stallion, “Filthy? I think you need to come with me. There is something...weird from your Zebrica shipment.”


A few hours later, Filthy found himself in the shipping wherehouse of his company, “Ok, Road, what is the weird thing and-” he gasped as he saw a crate, with a blood stain leading up to it. “What on earth?”

“This is what I wanted to talk to you about, sir,” said the worker. “Yesterday, two of my workers brought this crate in with no problems, but when they set it in they heard a weird growling noise. The first one checked it out, only to be devoured whole. Then his partner grabbed me and took me to see it, and then he got devoured too.”

“I see,” Filthy said, his hoof on his chin. Looking back at Rocki Road, he said, “Go home for tonight, with a bounus on me. Actually, go on a vacation to your favorite local, complements of me. If you promise not to tell anypony else...I’ll even pay for your child’s college fund.”

“You will, oh thank you sir!” Road said, quickly running off towards the stairs and out of the werehouse.

Filthy could only smirk as he tapped his hooves together, “Oh...honey.”

(later that night)

Spoiled Rich began to walk down the stairs, a disgusted look in her eyes as she held up her nose in the air, “What on earth could be the matter, Filthy. I am a mare who needs her beauty sleep.”

“Well, honey, I though you might want to look at some rare gems that my men found while shipping something over here,” Filthy said, pointing to the dark corner of the room.

“As if the common riff raff could ever find anything of value,” snorted Spoiled, “But fine, I will look. But it better be good.” she said, walking toards the crate. Looking inside, she said, “I see nothing.”

“Then you may need a closer look, you bitch!” shouted Filthy as he kicked Spoiled into the crate with a cruel grin, “And maybe tell him about how much of a bitch you’ve been to everyone, including our daughter. Tell him how much you deserve to die for all of the things you did to her, but I couldn’t prove.”

Spoiled looked up from the floor, growling, “So, this is what this is about? You are unsatisfied with how I treat our little toy? So you wanted to kill me, like this?” she then laughed haughtiyl, “And you thought this was a way to kill me without witnesses? Well, guess what, it failed.”

Filthy stepped back, unsure of what to do now. He could only shake his head in dispair as his wich of a wife continued.

“And now that I see you want to kill me, I can finally divorce you and get everything. The money, the house, and the girl. Oh, if you thought that I made her life hell before, just wait until I am through with her. She won’t even-”

“Oh, for the love of Chuthlulu will you shut up!” The beast from inside the crate shouted as he reached out with his claws and grabbed Spoiled by the neck, dragging her into his mouth and eating her whole.

Filthy smiled at this, and nodded, “Well, that takes care of that.”

“Hey, buddy, if you ever get some more jerks, bring em over nd I’ll take care of them,” the monster said.

“No problem,” said Filthy, “Mr...”

“Just call me thing,” said Thing.

“Why thank you,” Filthy siad, walkin away, “Thing.”

Author's Note:

I love killing spoiled rich.