• Published 28th Sep 2013
  • 4,613 Views, 212 Comments

Zaps Apple - Electuroo



A young colt with no memories of who or what he was, with only the nightmares of the darkness that took everything away, only to find the light of escape to whole new beginning...

  • ...
15
 212
 4,613

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27: The Truth of all Things

Author's Note:

Here is the update my friends. Hope the long wait was worth it for you all ^^

Enjoy!

Zaps Apple
Chapter 27: The Truth of all Things

Scootaloo

I headed over to Sweet Apple Acres on my scooter, stopping just short of the farm to look up at the huge tree Zaps and I had somehow helped to create. With a heavy sigh, I glanced at my blank flank and back at the massive zap apple tree. “I know Rainbow Dash said that it’d be part of Sweet Apple Acres and my special talent was different...” I pushed my scooter closer towards the farm, eyes still fixed on the tree. “But when Rainbow Dash did the Sonic Rainboom she got her cutie mark and her friends got theirs as well... Even if the stories of their Cutie Marks are kinda sappy.”

“Yeah that’s pretty true, squirt.” I turned around, looking up to see Rainbow Dash hovering over me with her usual smirk, I smiled back. “I’ve got to admit I was surprised as well.” She said as she landed beside me.

My smile vanished as my eyes went back to the tree. “You really don’t think me and Zaps should have got our cutie marks?”

“Not sure squirt, I did get mine for doing something awesome instantly but the tree took time to appear, so maybe it’s something different.” Rainbow Dash shrugged.

“I guess...” I looked down at the ground, disappointed once again at my lack of cutie mark, but my thoughts quickly turned back to why I had come here. I continued to push my scooter towards the farm with Rainbow Dash walking alongside me. “Rainbow, what’s going on? I was told by Sweetie Belle that it’s something about the dream we had a few days ago.”

Rainbow Dash suddenly looked very serious. When Rainbow Dash looks at you like that you know something is up. “I had that dream too squirt, even you were in some of it, do you remember the roller-coaster?”

“Yeah I do, the crazy one that Pinkie Pie crea...” I stopped and turned to her, eyes the size of saucers. “Wh-what? You were in the same dream I was having? But how?”

“Rainbow Dash doesn’t look at all startled, I don’t get it! How can we have shared the same dream? Does that mean Zaps, and the others I was playing tag with around that fountain, they were dreaming too? The same dream? Ok, that is seriously weird. I know Princess Luna is good at dream walking but having the whole town share the same dream dream? I don't think even could do that alone, unless that unicorn with the yellow and orange mane was...”

My thoughts were broken as Rainbow Dash spoke, I turned to her. “Beats me, but something else happened before the dream, and Twilight, Applejack and Big Mac are going to explain it to us.” Rainbow Dash stated, looking directly at me.

“I got a feeling that the reason you and Sweetie Belle were asked to sleep over Sweet Apple Acres has something to do with this secret that Twilight, Applejack and Big Mac have...”

“Your sure?”

“I’d bet my whole collection of Daring Do on it, squirt.”

If Rainbow Dash was wagering her beloved adventure books on this, then it really must be serious. We walked by the house and began making our way to the river side. The others already there waiting for us.

“Then I won't let him or you down Rainbow Dash!”

“I know you won't.” She rubbed her hoof on my mane with a smile and we continued our way down to the river side to join up with the others.

Granny Smith and Big Mac had already started cooking the food and there was a delicious smell in the air as we approached the group of ponies sat around a large table. I noticed Zaps was helping Big Mac out with the cooking. He really looked up to Big Mac a lot, he was his big brother now after all.

“Hey Applebloom! Sweetie Belle! I guess Zaps is helping out Big Mac?”

“Sure is Scootaloo, come sit with us! We saved you a spot!” Sweetie Belle said as she tapped her hoof on the bench. Carefully I placed the scooter down and climbed up onto the bench to sit with them. “Looking forward to the sleep over?”

“Sure am!” I replied and turned to Applebloom. “Did you really have a dream about playing tag in that Kingdom of Harmony place as well?”

“Eeyup, sure did Scoots, Sweetie Belle and I remember it, clear as day, as if we were actually there, strange huh?” Applebloom answered. There was no doubt in my mind about it now.

“I’ll say, do you remember that unicorn he called mother?” I whispered to them, glancing quickly over at Zaps to make sure he couldn’t hear.

“Yeah I did, do you think she really is his mum?” Sweetie Belle whispered back. “What about you Applebloom.”

Applebloom stared into the distance. She did not reply. “Applebloom?”

“Yeah ah heard too...” Applebloom she eventually replied, distracted by something but before I could press for it Zaps trotted up to us and sat down.

Twilight used her magic to pick up the plates of food that Big Mac and Granny Smith made and placed one in front of each of us.

“Before we talk, we eat ok? No pony here’s had dinner so before we hear the truth. Y’all youngun’s are going to eat.” Granny Smith said as she sat down beside Applejack. “Now enjoy.”

It was now, just before we began to eat, when the guests nopony expected arrived. The dark shadow landed feet away from our table and as she approached, Princess Luna looked up at us with a warm smile. “Is there room for two more?” A voice asked from behind her, and the bat pony, Night Spark, stepped into view.

Twilight reacted almost immediately, dropping a plate of food and dropping to the floor to bow down for the princess. It was only after a few seconds of amused looks from the Princess that Twilight regained her senses enough to address the guest. “Princess Luna! Wha-what brings you here?”

“The truth, of course Twilight Sparkle. I expected that sooner or later it would have to come out, so I postponed the Night Court and arranged to come out here to Ponyville. I don’t need to be in Canterlot to raise the moon and this is leagues more important than the squabbles of the Capital,” she replied, calm and collected as ever.

I watched her take a seat beside Granny Smith and Night Spark sat on the other side of Zaps. “After all, this affects me my dear friend personally more than most of you could think, so it was of utmost importance that I came.”

I turned to Zaps and saw him fiddling with the pendent he had around his neck. “Zaps, Princess Luna gave you that right?” He nodded once. “Does it... Erm... Well feel familiar?”

His eyes looked up from it and looked at me from across the table. “Y-yes. But I can't remember why or where... I try so hard to understand why this feels like it means something more but I just can't remember...”

“That is one of the reason I am here li...” Luna stopped herself and closed her eyes, she look suddenly sad. “Dear Zaps... By this end of the night the truth will change how you see me from... a... friend...” She spoke very slowly at the end, struggling to get the words out. What was really bugging her? This wasn’t the awesome princess of the night that I had seen in my dreams at all, and it definitely wasn’t Nightmare Night. This was something else entirely, something I had never seen before, as if she was in… Pain?

Granny Smith spoke as she stood up. “Before we talk about this, it’s time for grub! And we’ll all enjoy it together, whatever happens next, includin' Zaps. Ya’ll be the newest member of the Apples and mah grandson.” Zaps smiled warmly back to her and with a curt nod she sat back down and we all started to eat the feast the Apples had prepared for us.

I wasn’t sure how much time passed but we were there long enough to see Princess Luna raise the moon. That really was something.

I groaned, rubbing my stomach. “I think I ate too much...”

“Me too...” Sweetie Belle moaned, resting her head on the table.

Applebloom giggled. “That’s nothin' yer should see how much food Twilight had when she first came to Sweet Apple Acres, she ate everythin'!”

Sweetie Belle and I looked at each other and then up at Twilight. “You did?” We both said together with surprise.

Rubbing her hooves together, Twilight turned away a little. “Yes, I suppose I did. I was all new to friendship and thought it was silly at the time, I just wanted to please Applejack and her family, it all went a bit overboard.” Twilight replied. “But after the events of my...” Twilight paused looking right at Luna.

“Please don't worry Twilight. Were it not for such events I wouldn't be sitting here, today of all days, a day that matters to us all so much.” Luna assured her, looking directly at Zaps. I was really confused by this, that look she gave him, it was kind, loving, familial...

I made the connection and gasped, I turned to Luna, who had turned her gaze directly to me. “Could it be!? Luna sees him as her little brother? But that’s not possible! Yes, she saved him from the nightmare darkness he was trapped in and kinda helped him find Sweet Apple Acres. Yes, she gave him a really awesome gift but she back then she didn’t even know his name. If she really was his older sister, wouldn't she know his name?” Arg! This was giving me a headache!

“The truth of all things will be known soon Scootaloo.” She said to me.
Luna was good at reading out my reactions. I nodded once and looked over as Twilight stood up and stepped back a bit for everypony to see her. Whatever was about to happen here, it was about to start now.

Twilight looked across the table from one side to the other and began to speak. “It started in the place we all saw in our dreams, the Kingdom of Harmony, a kingdom that vanished over 1000 years ago during the reign of Discord, when chaos spread throughout Equestria. This was before he was reformed by Fluttershy, of course.” Twilight began to pace up and down as she told her story.

“Without the magic or knowledge of the Tree of Harmony, Princess Celestia and Luna were forced to retreat from the elements of disharmony and the god of chaos. That is when they entered what we call the Everfree Forest and found the mist that hid away the Kingdom of Harmony. Upon crossing it, their Alicorn Magic was stripped of them and they became unicorns.”

“Indeed that is true, I will show you what I looked like upon crossing the Mist of Misdirection.” Luna stood up, stepped back and summoning her magic, changed form and appearance before our eyes and even shrunk into a filly that was about five or six years old.

“Whoa no way!” I gasped as the powerful alicorn became a filly in front of us. “You became a filly unicorn with no cutie mark!?”

“Yes that is true.” Applebloom and Sweetie Belle giggled at the sound of her voice coming from the filly body, an adult speaking through a child. I couldn't help but find it amusing too.

Zaps on the other hoof looked like he saw a ghost, his eyes shrunk in an instant and stayed like that. I went around the table quickly and up to him. “Zaps are you ok?” I got no reply and waved my hoof in front of him. “Zaps snap out of it!”

He swallowed loudly and blinked, still staring at the Princess. “I-It... N-Nig-Nighty from my fl-fl...” Zaps’s words were hardly escaping his snout.

“Zaps...” I got up on the seat and put my hoof around him. “It’s cool Zaps your best buddy is here.” He looked slowly towards me and gave a nod before returning to stare at Luna.

Luna’s form changed to one about our age. “I had to grow up again but during that time my sister and I went by the names of Nighty and Sunny Day. After five years of our stay we grew accustomed to life there. I was one of the only two young ponies there...” Luna look directly at our direction. “Zaps was the other... His brother and my sister fell in love...”

“Whoa whoa whoa! You’re telling me that you spent five years in the Kingdom of Harmony and let Discord run amock!?” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

Luna lowered her head a little in shame. “Without our alicorn magic and knowing we were no match for him in a direct conflict, we had little choice but to stay where we were. The leaders of the Kingdom of Harmony knew of a magic that might aid us but we...”

“You never told them what was happening to Equestria, you didn't want another kingdom of ponies to risk facing up against Discord.” Twilight interrupted. “But Discord did find the kingdom in the end, didn't he?”

“Is that true, Luna? Discord found the Kingdom of Harmony?” Fluttershy asked.

Luna nodded with a smile. “Yes, but like us he also suffered from the unusual effects of the kingdom. He lost his chaotic magic and even his draconequus form, becoming an ordinary pegasus pony. It was quite funny really, to see even the almighty god of chaos weakened by this unusual magical mist. Unfortunately he left soon after, before we could arrest him.”

Luna returned to her normal form. “As I was saying, during our stay there my sister fell in love with a stallion named Armour McApple. As well as captain of the small detail of guard ponies, he was a zap apple farmer and was very connected to the magic of the earth, many times more so than the average Earth Pony.”

Luna walked up to Twilight and turned to face us. “My sister took the name of Sunny Day and within the five years she and Armour McApple were married by his and Zaps’s mother, Harmony Rose.”

Applejack gasped. “SAY WHAT!?” She turned to Big Macintosh. “Big Mac why didn't yer tell me about that! Seriously! Yer keepin' that from me!? Yer own sister!”

“Well how could I? Yer know how yer would react when yer heard that our little brother is the brother in law to the princesses of Equestria...” Big Mac replied, unfazed by his sister’s outburst.

Zaps however, wasn't fairing nearly as well. I could see it even as I held him tight in my embrace, he was shaking and his face was wet from tears. I understood, I felt overwhelmed too, he was over 1000 old, how was that possible? I just didn’t make sense! He was just a colt, a year older at most...

Applejack looked at us and her eyes lost all their anger. “Yer right...” She walked over to us and sat down, putting a hoof around our shoulders. “It’s ok Zaps, yer got yer sister here...” She put her head gently against his. I didn't bother to try to get out of this, Zaps needed me and I had to stay with him.

“But i simply do not understand,” Rarity said to the princess, looking over at us, “If Zaps really is from this place, and he really is related to Royalty, how is he a colt?

Shining Armor spoke up. “Crystal Empire...”

“Hmm?” Rarity turned to him.

“A kingdom vanishing due to an evil threat, it’s happened before, and I am guessing that’s what happened to Zaps here too?” Shining Armor looked directly at Princess Luna.

Princess Luna nodded once in response and began to speak. “Yes, but unlike Sombra cursing the empire, this was a result of a spell called 'The Last Result’ upon a being that brings fear. She is known to ponies as the 'Pony of Fear', two years after the marriage on the day, on the day of the Zap Apple Harvest, she attacked the kingdom." Luna's horn started glowing. “I will show you all of what happened to the best of my memories.”

Luna's horn lit up into an image of a group of ponies fleeing through the zap apple trees. I saw one, from what I could guess Celestia, trying to use her magic against their pursuer, a dark, shadowy being with cold, sapphire eyes that sent shivers running through my body.

I huddled close to Applejack, Zaps and Big Macintosh, I was terrified of this 'Pony of Fear', so were Applebloom and Sweetie Belle who were holding onto each other. The only one that didn't seem affected by this was Pinkie Pie who was laughing at her. “Wow, look at that! Big meanie cloud trying to scare everypony! Hahahaa what a riot!” She said, throwing some popcorn up into the air and catching it in her mouth.

Granny Smith watched the image with hard stare as Zaps stopped the black cloud taking Luna. She didn't seem affected by it either, what were those two made of!? I even saw Rainbow Dash holding onto Fluttershy, both of them paralyzed by fear at the mere sight of it, not that she would ever admit it though. We couldn’t hear what was happening in the image, but what we saw said it all loud and clear.

With a flurry of sparks the show was over and the glow in Luna’s horn faded. I was still feeling shaken at what I had just seen, but eventually I managed to pull myself together enough to speak... “Z-Za-Zaps lo-lost h-his mem-memories be-be-be...”

“Because of all that dark magic?” Luna looked directly at me as I nodded several times. “Indeed that is my theory too, the magic caused the kingdom to vanish, not by a curse like the one Sombra cast, but rather an accident. An overload of dark magical energy that imploded on itself, taking the kingdom with it. This is what caused the fear that… most of you are feeling.”

We looked over at Pinkie Pie, still cheerfully eating her popcorn. “What?” She garbled behind a mouthful of food. “It was only the super powerful, super evil Pony of Fear, it’s not that scary.

Luna raised her eye a little. “Yes... Of course...” She turned to the rest of us. “The terrible fear you felt was caused by just an image of that Pony. I also witnessed it, and in my fear I failed to save Zaps...” She walked over to Zaps. I was still huddled close to Applejack. My legs were jelly, I had never felt so afraid, it was worse than all my nightmares in one. “I failed to be a sister to you back then... I couldn't save you...”

“But Princess Luna,” Shining Armor said as we looked over to him. “Nopony could have defeated that pony, her magic was too great. Zaps did the only thing he could do. He sacrificed his memories to protect his sister and threw himself into eternal nightmare. Few stallions would be brave enough to sacrifice themselves like he did. ” Shining Armor stepped up to Zaps, kneeling down with tears in his eyes.

“Zaps, I know this is hard on you, but see it like this, Luna saved you from the endless nightmares and brought you out of it, you have found a family that sees you as their own. Someday you will return to your mother and your big brother, I promise you that.” He put a hoof gently on Zaps underside of his snout gazing into his eyes.

“Until then, the Apples have made you part of their family and are giving you a chance in this life. You may have lost your memories from before, but you have a family here, you are not alone.” Shining Armor’s words really made me think.

“T-true...” Zaps wiping his tears away. “I-I j-just do-don't know...”

“It is a lot to take in, Zaps,” Luna put a hoof gently on his chest. “The truth hurts, but it had to be told. I really wish I could have came forward but you had no memories, the little you have gained since then still leaves you in pieces. You may not remember me as i remember you but you will always be family.” Luna kissed him on the forehead gentle.

“Th-thank you S-Sister...” He hugged her around the neck as he cried again, she was crying too... I blinked and rubbed my eyes, this was unreal!

“Thank you, little brother...” Luna said softly and a sharp snap and bright flash caught everypony’s attention. It was Pinkie Pie taking a photo. “Be sure to send me a copy of that Pinkie Pie.”

“I sure will Princess!” Pinkie Pie giggled.

Applejack looked at the smiling Princess. “Ah’m glad y’all are happy but it’ll take time for Zaps to take in what he learned...”

“Eeyup.”

At that moment we heard a desperate cry from above us.“A little help here!” Rainbow Dash cried out, trying to break free from Fluttershy's megaton hug. “I can't free myself from Fluttershy!”



I looked at Sweetie Belle and Applebloom and they looked back at me. We all felt bad about what we had learned. The truth was painful...

I thought about what Rainbow Dash had told me about what Fluttershy did with the dragon, facing her worst possible fears and how hard it was for her. Zaps had to do the same. He had to face his own fears, the Pony of Fears, and I had to help him...



Night had fallen and Princess Luna said her goodbyes, leaving Night Spark to stay at Sweet Apple Acres.. One by one, the other ponies made their leave, we sat by the window, watching them all go. The truth of the Kingdom of Harmony really was something. I had never expected to feel so hurt, frightened and miserable about the whole experience, it was really something to remember...

I turned to Zaps, who was sitting against the bed on the floor, holding out the pendant and staring at the markings and crystal on it. He had been like that since we all entered Applebloom's room. Applejack and Big Mac said they had a surprise for him. I didn’t think anything could make Zaps happy now...

“Hey Zaps?”

Zaps raised his head, looking directly at me. “Yes Scootaloo?”

“How are you holding up?” I jumped off the side down to him.

He looked at the pendant between his hooves. “I don't know... What I saw and learned... I just don’t understand. They say it’s the truth but I just don't feel much coming back to me about that place... When I dream I see it all, and I feel connected, but when I wake up, nothing...” Zaps rubbed his hoof over it. “I look at this though and I feel something familiar and... I just don't know...”

“Zaps, ah don't care that yer from a kingdom from over 1000 years ago, yer still mah new brother and that’s what ah think that counts, don't ya think?” Applebloom stepped up to him and put her hoof on his.

Sweetie Belle put her hoof down alongside Applebloom's. “Yeah, me and Scootaloo are your friends too, we are all the Cutie Mark Crusaders, after all. We never leave our friends hanging, right Scootaloo?”

I joined them and put my hoof down on theirs. “That’s right! We’re your friends, Zaps, and we’re not going to let something like this cloud over our awesome friendship!”

“Let's say it!” Applebloom grinned.

“Yeah!” Sweetie Belle agreed.

I look to Zaps. “You up for it?”

He looked at each of us and smiled. “Sure.”

“Ready!” I looked at them and with a nod we all took a deep breath of air.

And we screamed out at the top of our lungs. “CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS! YAY!”

There was a sharp knock on the door and a tall, white unicorn stallion walked in.

“Those are some lungs you kids have!”” Shining Armor remarked as he walked into the room..

“Shining Armor? I thought you were heading back to the Crystal Empire.” I was surprised to see him and so were the others..

“I will be, the overnight train is arriving in a hour or so. I just thought I would drop by to give Zaps something.” He used his magic to pull out a posh looking case, opening it, he placed it before Zaps. “It was supposed to be a gift for Spike but he’s got enough gifts from the empire already.”

Zaps looked inside, a short message was embroidered in gold on the inside of the case. “All good things have a beginning and all good things come to an end. Though roads go ever on, family will live forever in your heart. To Zaps, From Shining Armor.” Zaps pulled up the cloth and we just gasped, it was a perfect green emerald. “Whoa...”

“Whoa indeed...” Sweetie Belle stared at it. “That’s a really cool gift Shining Armor, but what about Spike? This was suppose to be his, wasn't it?”

Shining Armor smirked. “Don’t worry, Spike has received plenty from the Empire already and since I didn't exactly get anything for this colt's birthday, I thought I would give him this.” Shining Armor turned to Applejack behind him with Big Mac. “It was their idea too, something extra special for Zaps.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Zaps blinked.

“Yer’ll see.” Big Mac turned and the other adults followed. We looked at each other with a shrug and, picking up Zaps gift and pendant, followed them.

“Ah don't get it, all that’s down here is the dusty old room that’s used for storin' spare thin's.” Applebloom said, looking at us in confusion.

“Do you think they did something to it?” Sweetie Belle suggested.

“Maybe, but what could they do with that room? It was practically fallin’ apart.” What Applebloom was saying made me think. I thought about the treehouse we use for our crusading.



We arrived and they put a blindfold over Zaps’s eyes. “When we say sugarcube, remove the blindfold ok?”

“Erm ok...”

They opened the door to the room and when we followed them in, we all gasped. “Yer can remove it sugarcube.”

Zaps removed it and saw his gift. “Surprise!” They said together.

“Welcome to yer own bedroom Zaps!” Applejack beamed in delight. “Ah thought ya...” She looked at Big Macintosh who snorted. “Ah meant we... Hehe...”

“Right. This is yer own bedroom. We thought that after today you could use some cheering up so we renovated the whole room for yah.” Big Macintosh said, nuzzling him. “Do yer like it?”

Zaps walked in with us, taking a good look around. In the centre of the room was a small bed, a little smaller than Applebloom’s, a spacious wardrobe, and a window on the other side of the room with a view of the huge zap apple tree across the field..

Shining Armor took the case holding the emerald in it placing it down on top of the drawers alongside another photo of Zaps with the Apples. His scooter sat at the end of the bed with the helmet on the handles. “What do you think, Zaps? Quite the room, isn’t it?”

“It amazing... I don't know what to say...” Zaps looked around, completely speechless, and went up to the bed, jumping up and down on the orange sheets with zap apples on it. “Wow this is so soft!”

“Ah thought yer didn't know what to say?” Applejack grinned.

“I think I found them!”

“Eeyup.”

“Well I’d better take my leave. I’ve got a train to catch, I’m sure I’ll see you all at the Equestria Games, or maybe sooner.” Shining Armor waved to us all and left the room, making his way out to return to the Crystal Empire.

“Ah know what we can do!” Applebloom beamed. “We can have our sleepover in here!” Applebloom quickly looked at Zaps. “If it’s ok with ya Zaps.”

Zaps smiled with a happy nod. “Yeah I would like that! Can we Applejack! Big Mac!”

“Of course yer can, Zaps.” Applejack replied.

“Yay!” We cheered.

“I’ll go and bring yer sleeping gear up here, y’all all enjoy the evenin' and don't stay up too late ok?”

“Sure thing Big Mac!” I replied.

“Goodnight sugarcube and hope yer like yer special gift Zaps.” Applejack lower her head to Zaps and he nuzzled hers with his.
We looked at each other and cheered, clapping our hooves together as Big Mac and Applejack left the room.

I turned to Zaps. “Tomorrow after school, how about I give you some riding lessons on your scooter?”

“Sure, I’d like that.” Zaps beamed. “I wouldn't mind getting my thoughts off this evening. I really want to just enjoy what I’ve got now.”

“Yeah, but don't forget that your... our other brother is still out there and so is our mum.” Applebloom said, jumping on the bed alongside him. “Wouldn't it be cool to see them again? They might even know yer real name!”

“What wrong with Zaps?” He asked.

I smirked. “Nothing at all, Zaps, but wouldn't you like it to know your real name?”

“I guess... I just never put much thought about it.” Zaps shrugged. “Do you think it’s worth it?”

“Yeah it could be.” Sweetie Belle said walking up to her sleeping bag. “If you found a way out somehow, maybe others did too! Even Armour McApple might have!”

Applebloom jumped down and got into her sleeping bag. I turned off the lights and went to my own. “Ah wouldn't mind meetin' him! Ah only saw him once in that dream but he was kind and brave and spoke of yer Zaps! He really wished he could be there for ya!”

“He said that? But he was trapped in that kingdom? If it’s trapped like the Crystal Empire then how could he share dreams?” Zaps asked. He had a good point.

“Beats me Zaps, let just leave it for now and let the adults figure it out.” I yawned. “For now we should what to do tomorrow, no point in worrying about something we can't control, since it’s already happened.”

“I guess so...” He yawned, “you’re right Scoots...” and took that Smart Pants plushy and snuggled under the sheets with his head rested against the pillow. “Goodnight everypony...”

“Same to you” We whispered and giggled before closing our own eyes to get some sleep. I smiled at the idea of giving him some scooter lessons tomorrow...

“Goodnight Zaps...” I whispered and fell asleep to dreams of adventures and all the possible cutie marks I could try to get.

PreviousChapters Next