• Published 28th Sep 2013
  • 13,620 Views, 330 Comments

RWBY: Darkness and Harmony - The P Co



Equestria has been attacked by forces of pure, undiluted, chaotic evil, and Princess Luna has called for help, in the form of 4 warriors of light from another world.

  • ...
52
 330
 13,620

Homo-what now? Pt. 1

Quick note, thanks for the love and criticisms, anything to help make it better, I've also seen some doubt about these possible OCs, I can say, I took every precaution in making them balanced, mark my words....

Thanks for all the favorites, as of the moment I write this, the story has 269 favorites... now let's get to said story.


Vytal, a few minutes before the teleportation spell.

Team JNPR was in a full-team spar with Team VOID

Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, they were faring well against the other team, though the rapid volleys of bullets could be a problem if they weren't stopped.

Vermillion Star, Oscar Comet, Ivan Trench, Daniel Mortem, they were doing well against the other team, but Pyrrha's dead-eye and Nora's explosives kept them on edge.

Vermillion, despite his name being red, actually wore green, a green denim jacket with crescent moons on the shoulders and a full moon on the back, worn over a green tank top, with blue jeans and blue boots with gold soles. His hands were covered by blue gloves. His weapon, something similar to Adam's sword-in-a-gun, was at his side, he was itching for an opportunity to use it.

He was currently attempting a martial arts fight with Ren, but the other green clad man had him matched, if not in speed, then in martial arts skills.

Oscar wore a white hoodie with blue trim and blue lining, blue jeans, and red and blue All-Star shoes. His soul gave him a lot better vision and reflexes, which helped with his weapon choice.

He was currently hanging back, using his sniper barreled SMG to spray his foes with small, yet accurate bullets

Ivan Trench, a young man who didn't care about cutting back or things in moderation, he wore a white shirt with gold trim and lots of gold accessories. A gold watch on both wrists, a few gold chain necklaces, gold shoulder guards, gold elbow guards, gold colored pants, and yellow sneakers.

He took advantage of his immunities a lot, like right now he was smoking a cigarette while blasting his .50 BMG rifle at his opponents from a distance.

Daniel Mortem, a sick man with sick goals, he had necrophilia turned up to eleven, even the process of killing got him off, he wore a black shirt, gray pants, and black shoes.

He had gotten into a stalemate with Pyrrha, the Milo had made his buzz-saw staff stall and, luckily, the engine had turned off rather than shorting out.

Jaune was fretting about what to do, Vermillion would take him down with speed, Dan wouldn't stop at K.O.ing him, Nora was distracting him with her absent-minded singing while she fired grenades, and he was the only one without a ranged weapon.

He closed his eyes and prayed for help, for assistance from a god or maybe one of his ancestors.

He felt heavy, like a great weight settled onto his bones.

Then suddenly he felt lighter, unconscious even, everything was muffled.

"OWIE!" Nora complained after receiving a volley of 7.62s and .50s directly to the.... well..... everywhere, the hits bringing her aura gauge down to almost 'incapacitated', the level at which she would be forcefully removed from the battle.

He looked to her, he could hear whispers among the near silence.

He was glowing with soul power, but he couldn't control his body as he steadily walked over to Dan and Pyrrha. The latter turned and saw him, she gave a nervous smile and nodded a gesture at the saw wielding young man, Jaune's invader of body control apparently knew what that meant, and so did Daniel.

The black clad man backed off of the Milo.

Big mistake.

Two blades stabbed him through the chest, reducing him to incapacitated as he was forcefully removed from the arena by a referee tentacle-arm-hand thing.

Pyrrha turned Milo to rifle form and fired several of the custom 6.35x70mm rounds at Ivan, eliminating him.

Jaune started picking up speed, rushing at Oscar, the other boy had just ran out of ammo, struggling to reload quickly, dropping the magazine, he braced for impact.

Decking him with his shield and a rain-strike with his sword, bringing the blade down fast on several areas of the body, Oscar was eliminated before he could blink.

Ren and Vermillion were still at it, Ren remembered something, Nora saying something, but unlike the nigh-infinite amount of drivel she rattled off, this was something important.

"Let's BREAK his LEGS!" she had said aloud, he was surprised Cardin hadn't heard that when she said it in the cafeteria.

Ren jumped into the air, he could not just feel, but hear her presence as she closed in.

Vermillion looked up and readied himself to catch Ren on the Moon's Eye, but was caught in the knees by an explosive smash from Nora's Magnhild.

The whole of Team VOID was downed, Team JNPR was victorious.

"Well, good show, nice job on those blocks Ren." Vermillion suddenly said, the fighting was over, so there was no longer any need for hostilities.

He was calm, he knew that his fellow students were not competitors, they were comrades. He wouldn't fight any further if Team JNPR stopped as well.

He shook hands with Ren as they both gave a small, honorable bow, then parted ways.

"Ah dammit, I wanted to see some blood." Daniel complained, the buzz saw weapon reduced to the size of a normal pizza cutter, he was aggressive, addicted to his own mentally ill pleasures.

"Calm down Dan, or I'll let you see your own." Ivan hated his fellowman, since said fellowman was a psychotic murderer, the man always wanted to get to the killing part, not enjoying the journey that was fighting itself.

"Well, time for more training." Oscar had calculated the results in his mind, he needed to perfect every move, let nothing catch him off guard, he was the best-case-scenario of a perfectionist, he had a reason to be improve himself to perfection.

The two teams were about to leave the stage, when a small (relative to the fully grown one) Nevermore came in through an open window.

It took a few seconds to flap its way within threat distance, as it was carrying another figure.

Team RWBY jumped into action, but before anyone from Team JNPR, VOID, or Ozpin or Glynda could react, a blinding flash of light overtook the room, leaving only the young Nevermore and its rider's bag of bird seed.

It landed calmly and began eating the simple food, after consuming its fill, it picked up the bag and returned home.

It was a good pet, after all.

<<Transdimensional Transition to the current moment>>

"Ugh, where am I... huh? What the....*LE EPIC GASP* PONIES!" Ruby shouted, her silver eyes full of mirth and joy.

The sheer volume of her shout was enough to rouse her fellows slightly, but she didn't notice that, all she noticed was the cute little ponies, and the weapons.

She had seen horses, and heard about miniature ones, but these just looked so cute and cuddly, and they even had WEAPONS.

A purple one with a horn had a gemstone staff, it looked like it was made of white wood, like that one staff from that white wizard guy from that Master of the Ring movie.

A white one with a horn had a stylish knife, like the ones used by members of the Malicious Alliance Federal Intelligence Agency, or MAFIA for short, good guys who pretended to be villains to get info on crimes and crime bosses.

An orange one had a huge revolver that it had just pulled out from under its hat, a quick look at the barrel told her it was a .500S&W, impressive for something that was three feet tall.

A pink one had a grenade launcher similar to Nora's, though this one looked less customized and probably didn't have a war hammer form.

A cyan one with wings and a pretty rainbow mane had a small, automatic rifle that looked like it could shoot a lot of bullets really fast. It probably had a REALLY high rpm, like maybe three thousand rpm, but it was chambered in a .45ACP, so that would explain actually handling it.

A yellow one with wings, *GASP* OMG, a sniper rifle, and she was really cute too, the rifle looked small though, it was a 7.62x51mm, cool.

Two really big ponies, taller than her even, though that wasn't really hard seeing as how she was five feet and four inches tall, the two big ponies both had swords, one was a Zanbato, the other was a Zweihander, if she remembered correctly, then the latter was named so because it requires two hands to use, and the former meant...

......

............. Horse-Slaying sword.

"Pony NOOOOO!" she cried out, grabbing the black and silver katana and keeping it far away from all of the ponies.

"What is the MEANING OF THIS? WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU!" Luna slipped into Royal Canterlot Voice for a moment, outraged at the snatching of her weapon. She calmed herself before listening to the young girl's explanation.

"I'm Ruby Rose, Huntress-in-training and fighter of the Grimm, and.... did you just talk?" the young girl felt her nervousness set in, along with more excitement, talking ponies!

"Yes, of course I can talk, I am a fully grown mare, Ruby Rose, what is a 'Huntress-in-training'?" Luna was postponing any freaking out until formalities had been dealt with.

"Aw, who's dis wittle guy?" the red clad girl cooed, giving Rainbow Dash a cute face and a scratch behind the ear.

The cyan pony slapped Ruby's hands away.

"I am a fully grown mare as well, I'm not a stallion and I'm not a foal, shut up." RD blushed slightly at the embarrassment of being mistaken for male, she wasn't THAT tomcoltish, was she?

"Huh? But, I thought the loud one was a fully grown pony, SOMEONE MAKE SENSE PLEASE!" the scythe wielder was getting nervous, all of this conflicting information was hurting her young mind.

She slowly reached for Crescent Rose, taking time to weigh her options.

This small pony was an adult, and this huge pony was an adult, something didn't make sense here.

This was not a logical size difference, this was unnatural, how was the big pony so big and the little pony so little, yet they were both adult ponies?

"I am an alicorn, Rainbow Dash is a Pegasus, alicorns are, by nature, larger than normal ponies, as we are a combination of all three races, Pegasi, Unicorns, and Earth Ponies. Now that I have explained what I am, tell us what you are." Celestia patiently explained in her motherly voice.

"I already told you, I'm a Huntress-in-training." Ruby felt more at ease from Celestia's words, not what she said, but how she said it, she felt safer already.

"Your species, child, what species are you?" Luna simplified, speaking a bit slower in case this strange creature was mentally ill.

"Oh, I'm a human. We're strong, wise, and resourceful, as the legends go." Ruby recalled part of the legend of the creation of people.

"Okay, formalities are out of the way, now then... does anypony have any questions for Miss Rose?" Luna opened up the proverbial flood-gates.

"How can you walk on two legs?"

"Why is your mane so short?"

"Are you a filly or a colt?" the one who asked that received a few glares, and an especially hard one from Ruby.

"Do you have a weapon?" Ruby brightened at that one.

"I have this thing." she brandished Crescent Rose, unfolding it to full size, the scythe part made a *CLUNK* against the wooden floor.

Everypony jumped at the noise and the sight, this weapon was even bigger than HER, how she even used it normally, much less in an efficient manner was beyond comprehension, unless it was actually lighter than her. which was highly doubtful.

"By my mother's wine-red mane, what the hell is that?" Luna swore, leaning back and away from the massive device of destruction.

"Crescent Rose, it's a scythe, and it's also a highly customizable high impact sniper rifle." Ruby explained.

"A what?" Celestia asked, still confused.

Ruby tested the slide-cock, "It's also a gun." she simplified.

"Oh, that makes more sense, okay, you should GIVE ME BACK my weapon NOW!" Luna demanded, finally realizing the Lunar Zanbato had been stolen.

"But, it'll hurt you." Ruby proclaimed, holding onto the massive sword tightly.

"Not, me, I am immune to its blade, it is my own weapon, after all." Luna revealed, levitating over the massive katana without waiting for Ruby to respond.

She latched it to her flank, even with the hilt on her rear, the blade extended into her line of sight if she moved her eyes down.

"Oh, that makes sense, I guess that means your sa-AAAFE!" while stepping backwards, Ruby had tripped over something and fallen,

*groan*

Tripped over someone, it seemed like.

"My back, oh my back." Jaune complained, feeling Ruby falling onto him.

"Sorry Jaune, wait... Jaune?" Ruby looked at the other unconscious bodies that she finally noticed.

She felt that they needed to wake up and see the ponies.

"Everyone WAKE UP, THERE'S ANOTHER NEVERMORE!" she shouted the false warning, causing every one of the Huntsmen and Huntresses to jump.

"Miss Rose, control your volume, we are all within 10 feet of you." Ozpin said, causing everyone to turn to him.

He held a fresh cup of coffee in one hand, the other hand held his cane, the screaming demon head that made up the top of the cane was grasped tightly.

"I hope you don't mind, Miss Sparkle, but I used your coffee maker." he apologized, gesturing to the steaming pot of coffee that was on the machine.

"Why and how did you....?" Twilight could only manage those words in her sudden confusion.

"I needed some coffee, that's why I used the machine, and you have notes to yourself on the fridge, that's how I knew your name." Ozpin explained, taking another sip of the hot, dark brown drink.

"Ozpin, you're always getting yourself almost into trouble. You should have asked permission before taking that coffee" Glynda criticized, readying her wand/riding crop to slap him.

"You should know that since I can't process the paperwork to fire you, I will be forced to simply murder you, Glynda. Put the D.A.S. down." Ozpin threatened, his voice lowered and his eyes glowing with his own soul.

"Humph." Glynda didn't want to trifle with Ozpin at the moment, especially with him so serious all the time, doubly especially about his favorite drink.

The other ponies looked at him like he had grown two more heads and said heads were now arguing over the price of fish.

"What? I don't joke about my coffee." the green clad man clarified, taking another drink.

"Sir, with all due respect, that's harsh." Ren said nervously, standing up and steadying himself in the process.

"Oh man, it feels like I hit the liquor harder than I hit the sack, if you know what I mean, hehe." Yang complained, pushing herself up and looking around at the books.

"Where are we?" Weiss and Ivan asked at the same time looking around at the library walls.

"I sense others nearby." Pyrrha, Blake, and Oscar said together, looking around as well.

"I'll take my coffee with extra blood, please." Daniel spoke like he was ordering from a restaurant, he suddenly also had a coffee mug in his hand, looking around at books and papers for something to kill.

"Jeez, oh man, my back, my everything, I'm tired, what happened, where am I?" Jaune was confused and aching, he stood himself up slowly and holding his head.

He couldn't remember much after his body stopped obeying him, just that he kept moving somehow, and then his team won.

"Sis, Blake, Weiss, everyone, look down, look at the PONIES!" Ruby insisted, jumping up and down a little bit and pointing downwards at the small beings.

Every human in the room turned their gaze downwards, now it made sense, they were all so much taller than these ponies that when looking forwards normally, from this distance the cute creatures were below their field of vision.

"Whoa, cool, hey look, these ones' have horns." Jaune noted, gesturing to Twilight and Rarity.

"The musculature on you is quite impressive, and the hat is nice." Pyrrha complimented, kneeling to be eye level with Applejack.

Ozpin and Glynda stood off to the side with an old friend, the other old man was a former teammate, part of DOPG, pronounced dopple-gang.

David Ozpin, Orchid Qrow, Peter Port, Glynda Goodwitch, they were once a team together

Qrow was a faunus to a major extent, he had long black feather-like hair. He wore a black long sleeve shirt, on his back was a pair of black bird wings, which he could use to fly rather well. His legs were covered by black pants while his feet were adorned with black combat boots with toe spikes. He held and leaned onto what looked like a walking staff with a silver bottom and a rectangular silver head with a slit ran down the side.

"So, how's the young ones been?" asked the black clad man to his former teammates, looking at the group of young Huntsmen and Huntresses in training.

"You're niece sometimes doubts herself, but she is as good as you, Qrow. The others are just fine, Miss Nikos keeps her fellows up-to-date, though Jaune seems more and more likely he has suffered a brain injury. He chronically forgets things like names, his locker number, faces, his locker number, documents, his locker number, classes, his weapons, his locker number, oh, and did I mention that he has lost an information slip stating the number of the locker in which he stores his equipment almost FOUR HUNDRED times?" Ozpin listed the large number of things Jaune had failed to remember, the most common was quite irritating after the first twelve times.

"David, how did he even get into the school anyways?" Qrow queried, counting in his head how many times his niece faced him and failed to notice him.

"His transcript records stated he was the most coordinated on the battle field, that he violently usurped it for his own. But so far, he has proven that he can hardly handle turning his sheath into shield form." Glynda recalled the abhorrently incorrect filing.

"And don't call me David," Ozpin complained at the use of his first name, "I didn't become a certified teacher/master huntsman to be called David Ozpin, I did so to be called Professor Ozpin."

"Hmm, it seems that the documenters were probably wrong, but I wonder.... ugh, screw it, RUBY!" the bird-faunus, ignoring Ozpin's complaints had had enough of Ruby failing to notice him, and called to his red clad niece.

"Huh, UNCLE!" the young girl glomped him, nearly toppling him over if it wasn't for his staff.

"Hello Ruby, how has Yang been." Qrow queried, the girl in question proceeded to send her uncle and her sister to the ground.

"Uncle Qrow, how've you been?" the blonde young woman asked, helping pick Ruby and Qrow back up.

"I'm fine, got the wind knocked out of me, but I'll be okay." Qrow assured, laughing a little bit.

Twilight looked a bit disturbed, she could see the weapons that each of them had, a few looked like they were very recently used.

"You, coffee thief, I want you to answer some questions." she turned to face the eldest human in the room, his eyes were sharp and wise, he had to know a lot.

"I am willing to answer questions, please, lead the way." Ozpin wasn't fazed by the small, talking ponies, he had seen weirder and more frightening in his time.

Twilight led him to the kitchen levitating over a few lengths of parchment and some pencils, this was a serious time.

"Listen, Miss Sparkle, you are not my psychiatrist and I do not want you to be my psychiatrist, if you have a long series of questions, write them down in a test format and I will answer accordingly. I believe things will go quicker if you do." the old man smirked to see Twilight already using his suggestion, quickly writing down questions with her magic, passing them over when she had written as much as she could on the front and back.

Ozpin frowned suddenly, he felt younger, sure, and that was good, but he also had to take a test, which even he hated doing.

This would take a while.

<cut away>

Ruby was busy hugging everypony in a circle, they were SO CUTE!

Yang just gave a goofy smile at her sister, having decided to talk to Rainbow Dash about their lives.

Glynda was monitoring Ozpin and Twilight in the kitchen, a sly smirk across her visage, Ozpin had to take a test, it was a bit humorous to her.

Ren was conversing with Rarity and Weiss, happy to have sane people to talk to, even if one of them was a talking unicorn.

Pyrrha was discussing battle tactics and information on the enemy with Celestia.

Oscar was guarding the doorway, unsure of what might attempt to enter.

Ivan and Daniel were arm wrestling, having nothing better to do.

Applejack and was with Qrow, asking about the others.

Jaune was making small talk with Fluttershy at a small side table, the two yellow socially-inadequate warriors-in-training of a sort had a lot in common.

"Oh, at least they're all okay, I couldn't live with myself if my little animal friends were hurt by those awful Sin monsters." the butter yellow pegasus was still a bit worried, but she had gotten over it, mostly.

"Well, if they aren't hurt, what's the point of worrying, like my mom always says, 'If you can solve your problem, what's the need of worrying, if you can't solve it, what's the use of worrying.', she said that to me a lot." Jaune recited his mother's wise words.

"Your mother sounds like a smart lady, I bet she's proud to have a son like you." Fluttershy complimented.

"Yeah, over the past year she's been really disappointed in me, and I don't know why, but she never spares me her wisdom." the nervous young man said, he didn't really understand his mother practically throwing him aboard the airship to Beacon academy, it was like she wanted him gone.

"Oh, don't be sad, here, take one of my little friends, you could use it." Fluttershy hoofed over a small robot doll.

It was 3 inches tall, it had the name 'Freckles' scrawled on it in tiny letters, it looked so small and fragile.

Like the hope of a good future.

"Thank you, it's.... nice." Jaune put the small toy in his hoodie's stomach pouch.

Over with Applejack and Qrow.

"So, wha's the condition of yer... niece was it?" she paused, Qrow gave a nod, "Yer niece, wha's the condition up in her noggin?" the orange farmer didn't really know how to word it differently.

"Are you asking about her mental health?" the black clad man paused, Applejack gave a nod, "Ruby is quite naïve and I doubt she even understands death, but she is good-hearted and a well-spirited, she's young, and energetic, do you have a little sister Applejack?"

"Yessir, mah little sister Applebloom is a lot like Ruby, ah guess, she's really young though, only 12 years old." Applejack thought about her sister in a new light.

Over with Luna and Vermillion.

Vermillion looked at Luna, at her mane, her face, her wings, her horn, her cutie mark, he just smiled.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Are you expecting a show? I am not a common harlot, young man, I am a princess and will be treated as such by the likes of you." Luna rebuked, shaking the green clad man to get his attention.

"I am merely a fan of the night, I am almost nocturnal, with the way my sleep schedule has been arranged, I love the dark, I love Stargazing, I am a fan of the night." Vermillion went on about his love for nighttime.

Luna felt a bit better, she had a fan, having fans was nice.

Fans meant admiration, and even some could ascend to friends.

Over with Yang and Rainbow Dash.

"So what you're saying is," Yang looked out of the window, seeing a rainbow streaking across the sky, ", is that you can break the sound barrier with ease, by yourself, no devices or anything, just bare coat and buff. Not only can you do that, but whenever you break the sound barrier, you make an explosion of rainbows?" the busty blond recited the explanation of the Sonic Rainboom.

"Yep, I can do all that, and more, I'm the fastest flier in Equestria, after all, I can do any trick, stunt, or move in and out of the book." Rainbow Dash boasted, tossing her man back and giving a confident smile.

"That's cool, I have these." Yang activated the Ember Celica, the 11g 2.75 inch reduced number, or Rednum, shells shone with their slightly reflective plastic casings.

Rednum was the opposite of Magnum, magnified number.

Rainbow Dash looked at the yellow gauntlets, giving a gulp at the possibilities.

"What do they do?" the cyan mare asked, unsure of the extent of what she was actually looking at.

"I usually load them with phosphorous compressed powder charges, but normal incendiary slugs the occasional missile, fireworks, and if I'm really mad, Dragon's breath. All those types of shot I have fired." Yang counted on her fingers how many items she had listed "You see, the convenient thing about shotgun shells, is that they're practically universal, so I could use anything in these puppies, it's pretty cool." the young woman looked at the yellow plates, for the first time in a long time, she admired her handiwork, since she, like Ruby, had designed and forged her weapons by herself.

"That's really cool, actually, almost as cool as me, but I'm always the coolest by.... about... say twenty percent." the speedster pegasus could hear groans of agony in the distance, but shook it off as her imagination.

"That's a claim." the brawler-style warrior stated the obvious.

She had a habit of stating the obvious and understating a lot of important things.

Over with Pyrrha and Celestia.

"So, the enemy is quite like the Grimm, but from a different source of life and of different species, that is quite interesting." the dark red haired warrior repeated what Celestia just said.

"Yes, indeed, so, you are all on teams of 4, who is on your team." Celestia asked, trying to get each of these humans organized.

"Oh no, it's not my team, it's Jaune's, he's the leader." Pyrrha corrected, willing to put herself in a subordinate position for the sake of her comrade.

"The boy who just accepted a doll from Fluttershy?" Celestia noticed the interaction between the 2 yellow fighters.

"Yes, he's a bit callow and fearful seeming, but I know that he hides great skill, it may not look like it, but he has the most impressive musculature I've ever seen." Pyrrha had a barely noticeable blush, she had been practically ogling Jaune's physique when she saw it.

"How impressive?" Celestia wished to know more about this... callow and fearful leader.

"I'd say you could grate cheese on his abdominals and sharpen a blade on his pectorals, that's how impressive." Pyrrha actually had a bit of confidence in her claim.

While Jaune didn't seem like it, he was incredibly strong, in the several weeks they had been on a team together, he had managed to bust out of a high tensile rocket powered locker, cracked the steel bolts on the cafeteria door just by opening it, and lifted a whole bunk, which meant the frame, mattress, sheets, Ren, and all, to find his classroom supplies, yes, Ren was on the bunk when Jaune lifted it.

He was a social inadequate, yes, but he had a heart of gold and muscles of tungsten carbide cleverly disguised as meat.

"Well, it seems he will fare well against the Sin, if he keeps his head on his shoulders and his heart inside his chest." Celestia gave her best wishes that this assistance would be useful.

Fourteen out of fifteen wasn't bad, but Qrow, Ozpin, and Glynda looked quite elderly and underequipped, so eleven out of fifteen.

But Jaune was quite lacking in skill, apparently, and might get mauled, and Lie Ren seemed unarmed, so nine out of fifteen.

Then again, Yang didn't seem physically built for battle, and Oscar's weapon seemed cool, but inefficient, as did Ivan's large rifle. Ivan's rifle must have had abysmally low magazine size, and while the rest of him was strong, he wasn't very fast, she could see. She could also see the lack of power from Oscar's SMG, as well as physical inadequacy, so six out of fifteen.

Weiss's weapon didn't seem like it would do much, unless it had secondary functions, still six out of fifteen.

Daniel seemed just as likely to kill ponies as he did to kill Sin, which was terrible, five out of fifteen.

Ruby seemed kind of stupid, not offensively, but like Pinkie Pie, too cheery, naïve, callow, and un-serious to be a good fighter, so four out of fifteen.

Blake seemed nervous and hesitant, a prime candidate for cannon fodder, while that wouldn't happen, it still left three out of fifteen.

Vermillion, Pyrrha, and....

"Where is the last of your group?" Celestia asked, seeing only 14 humans.

"Hmm? Oh, what? Hey Ren, where's Nora?" Pyrrha called out to the green easterner.

"Nora? I don't kno-" Ren was cut off

"Where's Pinkie Pie?" Rarity asked, noticing the pink party animal is gone.

"Is she pink, crazy, lively, with an unholy amount of energy?" Ren queried, scared by this development.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Rarity blinked, noticing a cartoonish cloud of dust where Ren was just standing.

The green ninja had run off, Rarity ran outside and followed him.

Oscar followed as well, seeing as how he was supposedly guarding the door and had failed at that task.

An explosion in the distance was not a reassurance of safety.

It was a reassurance of insanity

<cut away>

Nora and Pinkie were getting along fine.

All the ponies were happy, their screams of joy could be heard throughout the town.

Nora gave a semiconscious laugh as she sailed through the air.

Right now, she was demonstrating to Pinkie how to do a proper rocket jump.

As the pink pony bounced up to Nora's level, she shouted in joy to her new orange haired friend.

"Hey Nora, do you know what this calls for?" Pinkie asked as the pair landed on the ground.

"No, what does this call for, what what what?" Nora countered, getting really close to Pinkie's face.

Both of the pink females smiled as they gave each-other a *boop* on the nose at the same time.

"It calls for a PARTY!" Pinkie cheered, bouncing up and down with joy.

As she bounced, she had forgotten to put on the safety on her MGL32 grenade launcher, the weapon misfired, blowing up the town center fountain, a nearby bench, and the ground under her, sending her flying high into the air again.

Author's Note:

I retract my statement about the setting, this now takes place after Season 2, but before Season 3

Fun Fact: the phrase 'Homo-what now?' does not appear in the chapter.

my usual <<(phrase) transition>> will be replaced with a <cut away>, to keep it less garish and more out of the way, there has to be a hard-lined cut away SOMEWHERE.

<battle begin> will remain, as I think it sets the mood and allows a shift in mood.

Other than that, I hope team VOID receives good reception, but any criticisms that you have should be given, and in a professional sounding manner.

Samuel Colt= human gun inventor guy
Samuel Boy= pony gun inventor guy
they're flipped for the sake of comedy

The David Ozpin bit was inspired by the voice actor's last character being name David.

Putting it out now, maybe edit it later if needed.