• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 2,283 Views, 80 Comments

Undisclosed Desire - Dark Enigma



"The Great and Powerful Trixie will grant you three wishes and only three wishes! Choose wisely. I don't have all day for mere mortals like yourself! Trixie has universes to conquer!"

  • ...
20
 80
 2,283

PreviousChapters Next
Memories Do Not Inspire

Zack sits up on the couch. There goes one of his wishes. But, hey, he has a friend now, though that "friend" did threaten to kill him. At least that's one wish out of they way; two more and he could finally be rid of Trixie. But that last statement she said... it feels like she is hurt and there's really nothing Zack can do about it. As much as he wants to help, if an all powerful genie who controls the very fabric of reality is struggling with a problem, what can a mere mortal do that the genie cannot?

She hasn't said anything either. Trixie is too engulfed in her memories to pay any attention to Zack's thoughts. She is just sitting there, staring out into space. "Um, Trixie?"

"What," she says still staring at nothing.

"From a friend to a friend, can you tell me what's wrong?" Whether Zack is an idiot or not, he still wants to help or at least try to help.

"No..." Trixie's horn glows as she turns into smoke and returns to her urn.

PreviousChapters Next