• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 2,283 Views, 80 Comments

Undisclosed Desire - Dark Enigma



"The Great and Powerful Trixie will grant you three wishes and only three wishes! Choose wisely. I don't have all day for mere mortals like yourself! Trixie has universes to conquer!"

  • ...
20
 80
 2,283

PreviousChapters Next
The Dream (Part 3c: The Foreseeable Future)

A tall, proud alicorn sits on her throne, looking over three ponies (well, two unicorns and one changling) who sneaked into her castle in the middle of the night. Her mane flows similar to Luna's but contains a completely different set of colors, which resemble the colors of a delicate, spring morning.

She raises her brow at the three, opening her mouth to say something but closes it as she reconsiders her words. All the while, Tricky and the changling (especially the changling) twitch every now and then, while Trixie is as calm as ever. The princess sighs. "What were you three thinking?"

"If I may, Princess Celestia," responds Trixie, "I simply came to stop my sister and her stupidity, but let's just say, her idiocy works too fast for me to catch."

"Why should I believe what you say?" asks Celestia.

"Because it is the truth, Princess. Isn't that right, Tricky?"

"Um..."

"No need to answer, Tricky," says the princess. "And what about you?" She turns to the changling.

The changling glances up from the floor but looks away as the princess's own gaze pierces his. She shakes her head at the poor soul dragged into this whole ordeal. "Okay, this is what we're going to do. You--" she points at the changling "--go home, I have no jurisdiction over you and any punishment I give you will give Queen Chrysalis grounds to call a war as she will, most likely, see this as an attack on her kingdom. And I wish to avoid a fight.

"Just don't let me see you here again, because next time, I will not be as merciful."

The changling smiles. "Thank you, Princess."

"Just go." Celestia rubs her temples with her hooves.

He stands to his hooves (if changlings even call them hooves) and jumps to the air, flying out an open window faster than a fly fleeing a flyswatter.

"Now, you two," Celestia says after the changling is out of sight. "I don't know what you two planned to accomplish, and I don't want to know. But if you two wish to be in the castle then so be it. You two will be maids in the castle, tending to the every need of its guests."

"What?!" exclaims Trixie. "But I had nothing to do with this! Tell her, Tricky!"

"This was all her idea," says Tricky.

"Oh, you dirty, flee-ridden, ma--"

"That's enough!" Celestia interrupts Trixie, stopping her insult toward Tricky. "My word is final. And you two start tonight under the supervision of my sister."

Trixie turns to her sister, staring her down. "I... hate... you... so much."

PreviousChapters Next