• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 2,283 Views, 80 Comments

Undisclosed Desire - Dark Enigma



"The Great and Powerful Trixie will grant you three wishes and only three wishes! Choose wisely. I don't have all day for mere mortals like yourself! Trixie has universes to conquer!"

  • ...
20
 80
 2,283

PreviousChapters Next
The Dream (Part 3b: The Harsh Past)

"What were you thinking?" Trixie harshly whispers to her sister. "This will never work."

"Shh, it's time." Tricky is looking through some night vision goggles. She's glaring at the guard slowly making his way to the main corridor of the castle.

"You really didn't think this through. Did you even show that changling how to act like a guard?"

Tricky continues staring at her hired hand shaking in his hooves as a legit guard crosses his path. "He said he could do it."

"And you believed him?!"

"Shh!!! Quiet, somepony will hear us."

The changling passes through without arousing the suspicion of the guard, though he does get a head nod from the guard. With a sigh, he continues to the throne room.

"Get ready, Trixie. It's almost your cue."

"I told you, I'm not going to help. I just came to make sure you didn't do anything stupid. Apparently, I came too late."

"Ha ha," she responds condescendingly, "now get into position."

"I told you no!" yells Trixie.

"Trixie! Get into position!" her sister matches Trixie's volume.

"Who's there?" a guard asks a tree.

"Um, tweet?"

"That's not how a bird sounds like," says Trixie.

"Oh, yeah. Why don't you show me how a bird sounds like, oh Great and Powerful--" Tricky doesn't get a chance to finish as the guard uses his magic to shake the tree violently enough to get the two mare out of it. They fall with an oomph.

The guard stands over them as Tricky smiles nervously and Trixie hides her face with her hooves. "I should of stayed on that rock farm..." she says to herself.

Back in the castle, the changling enters the throne room. "Okay, I'm in. Now what, Tricky?" But he gets no telepathic response. "Hello? Anypony there?"

PreviousChapters Next