• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 2,283 Views, 80 Comments

Undisclosed Desire - Dark Enigma



"The Great and Powerful Trixie will grant you three wishes and only three wishes! Choose wisely. I don't have all day for mere mortals like yourself! Trixie has universes to conquer!"

  • ...
20
 80
 2,283

PreviousChapters Next
The Dream (Part 10: Deathwish)

"Life, death, what does it all matter? We live to die. What happens in between is ultimately pointless."

"Wow, you're all kinds of darkness. No wonder you chose demons to rule over. But you do know Hades always gets the upper hand in the end, Tricky."

"That's why you're here, Erin. For insurance."

"Yeah, yeah, but there's only so much I can do. Hey, you want a drink, cuz I can really go for some cider right now."

"I'm not thirsty."

"You're off today. Did a parasprite go up your nose or something?"

"I lost my wings, and I didn't feel sad... That makes me wonder--is this really all worth it?"

"Hey, I wanted to rebuild my world. But when I was half way done, I figured it wasn't worth it, so I destroyed it and came back here. So, to answer your question, no--it isn't worth it. Nothing is worth it."

"Thanks, you're so much help."

"Aim to please, my Queen."

"Whatever... just go prepare for the invasion of the Sky Fortress."

"Aight, you're the boss--but only because I let you. And hey, just because we live to die, that doesn't mean there has to be nothing in between. Be happy, even if it's for a little bit."

"Just... go..."

"So that's a no on the cider? I'm just gonna bring you some anyways."

PreviousChapters Next