• Published 23rd Jun 2013
  • 331 Views, 0 Comments

CHARGER STAR And the Virtue Stones - Arron_Starchanger

  • ...
 0
 331

Chapter 2 New Day, New Life a Grand Birthday Surprises

Canterlot

The sun rose into the sky as the moon set a beam of sun light went into one of the castles bedrooms Slowly Chargerr eyes begin to open he used his hoof’s to rub the sleep out of his eyes he then stretched he suddenly realised he wasn’t in his shed then he remembered the events that happened last night he got up and rushed to the window and opened them and with the sun brightness that blinded him for a few moment’s as his eyes adjusted he sure he was not in Manehattan anymore but he was in Canterlot he then realised he was in Castle of the royal princess pony sisters.

Then the bedroom door opened and in walked Princess Celestia and another Alicorn her mane was Dark violet with moderate rose and pale gold streaks her coat was Pale, light greyish cerise and her eyes were Greyish purple he sure her cutie mark was Teal crystal heart within a gold lace.

“Good Morning Chargerr I trust you slept will?” asked Celestia

“Yes Princess Celestia I slept very well” Chargerr said to Princess Celestia

She smiled “That’s good oh let me introduce you to Princess Cadence my niece”

Chargerr bowed and said to Princess Cadence’s “It’s a great honour to meet you Princess Cadence’s”

Cadence chuckled a bit and said to Chargerr in friendly tone of voice.

“Well you are a little sweet gentlecolt it very nice to meet you Chargerr but please just me Cadence I would really like it if you call me that please”

Chargerr got up from kneeling and smiled nervously and said to Cadence “Very well Princes... Erm I mean Cadence”

“That’s good now are you hung…” Cadence never finished her sentences as Chargerr’s stomach decides to interrupt her.

Chargerr faces turn bright red from embraced.

Celestia and Cadence laugh a bit “it would seem that Chargerr has answered your Question” chuckled Celestia

“It would seem you are right Celestia” Cadence chuckled as well.

“Come breakfast awaits us” said Celestia as she led the way to the dinning room.

As Chargerr followed the two princesses to the dinning room already there was Princess Luna waiting for them as they took there seats Chargerr sure all the food and drinks on the table there was Milk, Apple Juice, and Lemonade, Pancakes, Daisy muffins and Waffles and in the centre of the table there was a bowl of Red delicious Apples Chargerr’s mouth begin to water.

The Three Princess begin to laugh a little at Chargerr watery mouth he whipped his mouth and said with embarrassment “sorry”

“It’s quite alright here” said Luna used her magic to place a plate in front off him on his plate there was a Pancake, Daisy Muffin, Waffle and an apple.

Everyone begin to eat as Chargerr was drinking his second glass of Milk Cadence was eating a muffin when she sure Chargerr’s cutie mark “I have never seen a Cutie mark like yours before the colours on it are Metallic Colours?”
Chargerr finished his glass of milk and looked at his Cutie Mark and sure she was right it was Metallic Gold and Metallic Blue.

“Is it rare to have these colours?” ask Chargerr

Cadence was about to answer that when Luna interrupt her “All Question will be answered after Breakfast”

Chargerr and Cadence nodded and continued to eat there breakfast as everypony finished Celestia had just finished her tea she whipped her mouth with her napkin as the servants took away empty plates and cups.

“That was a lovely breakfast I hope you enjoyed you’re Birthday Breakfast Chargerr?” asked Celestia.

Chargerr was surprised Cadence looked at Chargerr and smiled “Oh it’s your birthday oh Happy Birthday”

“How did you know it was my birthday?” asked Chargerr to Celestia.

She smiled “You told me last night before you fell asleep”

Chargerr blushed with embarrassment.

“It is time for the answer you seek Chargerr Star the Star-Glower” said Luna.

Celestia nodded and agreed with her sister.

“Star-Glower what is that?” asked Cadence.

“All in good time” Celestia answered.

They all left the dining table and Princess Celestia, Luna lead the way while Cadence and Chargerr followed them nopony said anything till they reached their dictation in front of them was a massive wooden door with Chargerr’s Cutie Mark in graved on it Chargerr was shocked and amazed as he looked back and forth at carving and his Cutie Mark.

“Only a true Star-Glower can open these doors” said Celestia as she looked a Chargerr.

“But how can I…” he never finished his sentence as his Cutie mark flashed there was a load click and the doors begin to slowly open.

Luna and Celestia smiled while Cadence and Chargerr were shocked.

“Like my sister said only a true Star-Glower can open this door” said Luna

As the door fully open they all begin to enter and as instantly torches begin to lit and light up the giant chamber inside were old portraits, suits of armour and chests.

“You see Chargerr you belong to a long line of Unicorn that have powerful magic like mine and my sister” expanded Celestia

“A Star-Glower is what your kind of magic is called it is in your family’s only magic secret no other unicorn can learn it” as she continued Chargerr was listening as he looked at each portrait of each Star-Glower.

Luna was looking at a Portrait of a Star-Glower Called Arrow Starr he was an Oxford Blue unicorn stallion with Black mane and Violet eyes he was wearing old Canterlot armour Celestia walk over to her sister and sure Luna eyes begin to water “I miss him to sister I know you and he were good friends”

Cadence was looking at some of the stuff that belong to pass Star-Glower’s she used her magic to pick up and old fashion dress as she was going to show Chargerr she sure him looking at a Portrait she put the dress down and walked over to him and sure why he was looking at it.
The portrait was of an Oxford Blue Stallion Unicorn Brown mane and Brown eyes he was standing next to ay sand yellow Pegasus Mare with cloud white mane and with beautiful sea blue eyes.

Chargerr looked at the name plate and it read.

“Galactic Star and his wife Wind Star Lost but never forgotten”

Celestia came over to them and said to them “Yes Chargerr these were your parents”

He felt water on his cheeks and then realised he was crying Cadence sure this and gave Chargerr a hug She stroked his mane, just like a mother would, and rubbed his back comfortingly.

“You’re Parents they were the bravest ponies I’ve ever knew and they loved you from the second you were born” said Celestia.

As the tears fell from Chargerr’s eyes a handkerchief surrounded by a very light cornflower blue magical aura it begin to whip his tears away he looked and sure Cadence she gave him a comforting smile and whipped away the rest of the tears.

They left the chambers and as they exited his cutie mark flashed and the doors begin to close and it locked itself.

As they entered the thrown room Celestia and Luna turned to face Cadence and Chargerr.

“Now Chargerr Cadence is going to take you around Canterlot while Luna and I return to are daily duties is” said Celestia.

“Is that ok with you?” asked Luna.

Chargerr nodded with agreement “That’s good reminds me of my foal sitting days with Twilight” said Cadence remembering the old days.

“Who’s that?” asked Chargerr.

“You’ll meet her soon” answered Celestia.

As the Royal sister’s left to attend to there duties Cadence asked Chargerr “What would you like to see first?”

“I don’t know” as Chargerr shrugged his shoulders.

So both set off into Canterlot Cadence showed Chargerr around the stores tried Different Foods and Chargerr sure Cadence’s Special talent she bought him a new saddle bag it was four in the afternoon and both were sitting outside Pony Joe’s donut store Chargerr was eating his second chocolate iced donut with a creamy centre and having a chocolate Milkshake while Cadence was having a nice cup of tea and Strawberry donut when Pony Joe came out.

“So how’s the donut kid?” asked Pony Joe Chargerr looked at Pony Joe with icing around his mouth and said “These are amazing Mr Pony Joe”

He laughs “glade you like them but leave the Mr out makes me feel old”

“Ok Pony Joe” said Chargerr as he licked the remanding icing from his mouth Cadence laugh a little and as Pony Joe went around seeing if any other pony what anything else.

A Pegasus Royal Guard flew down to the and said to Cadence “Princess Cadence Princess Celestia and Princess Luna require both of you’re presents in one hour”

“Thank you Flash Sentry please inform them we will return soon” said Cadence’s he bowed and flew off back to the castle.
Cadence begins to chuckle a bit “What’s funny?” asked Chargerr as he just finished his donut.

“Sorry it’s just Twilight Sparkle has a crush on that Pegasus his name is Flash Sentry” answered Cadence’s

As they finished their Donuts they begin to head back to the castle when Cadence said to Chargerr “Can you wait for a second please I’ve just got something to do wont be long ok”

Chargerr nodded as he sure her walk off he waited as he looked around he sure an old box cart the sign said “Unknown Book’s”

He walked towards it and sure loads of old books the covers were tattered and some of the covers had faded over the years he picked up one and looked at it.

“Can I help you with anything young one?” a voice appeared behind Chargerr, Chargerr dropped the book in surprised he turned and sure an old Unicorn stallion wearing a cloak that covered his head and face you could only see his horn.

“Sorry I was just looking” said Chargerr to the own of the cart

The old Unicorn said “It’s quite alright sorry if I stated you here is a book you will like” he used his magic to pull an out a book from behind the cart and placed it in Chargerr’s new saddle bag.

Chargerr then realised something “I’m sorry I don’t have any money” as he told the old Unicorn.

“Consider it a Birthday gift” said the old Unicorn.

“Oh thank you” then Chargerr realised something “Wait a minute how did you…” as he looked again he sure that the cart and the old unicorn were gone.

As he looked around confused “Chargerr, Chargerr” he turned to the voice that was calling he and sure Cadence she was carrying a small cage with her magic “Happy Birthday” she said as she presented him with the cage inside was a snow white squirrel.

“Wow Thank you” he said to her.

“Not just any squirrel, this is flying squirrel!” Explain Cadence

“I’ve though of a name for him how about snowball?” asked Cadence’s

The squirrel blows raspberry, cross is his arms, and shakes his head from side to side.

“I don’t think he like’s that name” Said Chargerr to Cadence.

“Hum” Cadence thought as well as Chargerr he looked at his new pet and sure his eyes were Ice Blue “Frosty” said Chargerr

Cadence looked confused “Pardon?” she asked as she looked at Chargerr.

“I’ll call him Frosty” said Chargerr.

Frosty did three back flips and squeaked with excitement.

“I think he really likes that name” said Cadence as she smiled.

“I think so to” smiled Chargerr

As they arrived back at the Palace Cadence asked a Guard to escort Chargerr back to his bedroom as the Guard and Chargerr arrived at Chargerr’s room the guard left and Chargerr placed his new saddle bag on his bed and placed Frosty cage on the desktop he opened the cage door and Frosty jumped out and landed on to of Chargerr’s head then the door opened and he turned and sure Princess Celestia.

“How was you’re trip to Canterlot today?” she asked.

“It was amazing I tried Pony Joes Donut’s Cadence bought a new saddle bag and a new pet” answered Chargerr

Celestia listened to Chargerr as he told her about his day with Cadence, the she sure something on Chargerr’s head.

“And who is this little guy?” she asked as she was looking at Frosty.

“Oh sorry this is my new pet he’s a Snow White Flying Squirrel his name is Frosty” explained Chargerr.

Frosty jumped off Chargerr’s head glided over to Celestia she held up her extended foreleg and he landed on it and Bowed to her.

“As well as being very polite as well” Celestia said as Frosty nodded and jumped off and Glided back to Chargerr and landed on his head.

“Oh can you come with me please there is one last thing to do and I need your help with” asked Celestia.

“Ok” he felt a tap on his head then remembered, “Oh can Frosty come as well please?” asked Chargerr.

Celestia nodded as the left the room they went down the hallways and stopped at the Grand hall.

“Could you open the door please?” asked Celestia.

Chargerr nodded and said to her “ok”

As he pushed opened the doors, darkness engulfed him.

“Why is it so dark?” asked Chargerr to Celestia.

Then the lights came on and loads off party poppers went off he sure loads of party decoration with a big banner hanged on to the ceiling the sign said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARGERR” in big bold letters.

The a Pink earth pony with appeared he sure he cutie mark was of some balloons she blew a party blower and said very loudly “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY” shouted loads of other ponies as well.

Chargerr couldn’t speak Celestia walked over to him and said to him “I hope you like your Surprise Party”

Then the pink pony bounced over to him throw confetti over him and said again “Happy Birthday”

“Thank you erm my I ask what your name is?” asked Chargerr

“Pinkie Pie the name what’s you’re name?” asked Pinkie Pie

“Oh sorry my name is Chargerr Star nice to meet you,” said Chargerr as he greeted her.

“Oh I like making new friends doing you AWE CAKE,” said Pinkie Pie as she dashed off towards the cakes.

Chargerr was confused “Who was or what was” as he looked to Celestia for answers Celestia laugh a little “that pony is called Pinkie Pie a very happy pony”

“Princess Celestia” both turned to the voice and sure pale, light grayish mulberry Alicorn approached them beside her was a baby dragon “Hello Twilight Sparkle, Chargerr Star this is Princess Twilight Sparkle my most faithful and beloved student” as Celestia introduced them to each other.

“Hello Chargerr Happy Birthday” Twilight smiled “Thank you Princess Twilight Sparkle” said Charger as he knelled down on one hoof.

“You can call me Twilight if that’s ok with you?” asked Twilight.

Chargerr got up and nodded and smiled.

“Hi there Chargerr I’m Spike” Spike said as he held out his clew to shack Chargerr’s hoof

“Twilight darling who is this handsome young Colt” a unicorn with a styles mane walked over used her magic to lift him up and looked at him Chargerr begin to blush.

“Don’t you look so adorable my name is Rarity” she said as she placed him back on the ground.

“My name is Chargerr Star” he told her with politeness and bowed a little.

“Oh and such lovely manners what a little Gentile colt” Rarity smiled.

Two Pegasus and one Earth Pony came over to them.

“Hay what up I hear it’s you’re Birthday today my name is Rainbow Dash the Fastest Flyer in Equestria and future member of the Wonder Bolts” As Rainbow Dash introduced herself.

“Hello erm… I” said the other Pegasus “I’m sorry what?” asked Chargerr.

“This is Fluttershy don’t worry she always like this” Explained Rainbow Dash.

Frosty came out of Changerr’s hair and jumped off and Glided over to Fluttershy and landed on her head.

“Oh my who is this darling?” asked Fluttershy

“That’s Frosty my Flying Squirrel” answered Changerr
“Hi Frosty I’m Fluttershy so nice to meet you” as she introduced herself.

Frosty nodded Jumped off Fluttershy and glided back to Changerr’s Head.

“Well Howdy there partner Happy Birthday my name is Applejack nice to meet ya” Applejack said as she shook Changerr’s Hoof.

“Nice to meet you to” said Changerr as they shock hoofs.

“Darling you’re Cutie Mark is absolutely stunning” Rarity said as she was looking at it.

“Erm Thank you” said Changer

“Yea it’s so awesome looking” Rainbow Dash said to him.

Chargerr begin to get embarrass.

When a Giant Birthday Cake came rolling in front off them.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, now blow out all the candles and make a wish” said Pinkie Pie as she appeared behind the cake.

Changerr took a deep breath and blow out all the candles.

As everypony cheered Pinkie begins to cut the cake into slices she gave Changerr a slice and as he was eating his slice of cake Princess Celestia came over to him.

“How is you’re Birthday Party?” she asked Changerr.

“This is the best party I ever had” he told her.

Celestia smiled, she then used her magic to bring over a Birthday presents to him.

“Here is you’re Birthday Presents for you from me” as presented him with a small red present.

“For me” he asked her she nodded he begin to open it as he took the rapping paper off inside was a picture frame with a picture of himself when he was a baby and with his parents.

Tears begin to form in his eyes he rushed over and gave Princess Celestia she accepted hug and hug him back.

Few hours later after the party had finished.

Changerr was looking out of his bedroom’s window at the Stars and Luna’s Moon.

He was stroking Frosty who was a Sleeping soundly.

“Thought you be awake” he turned to the owner of that voice and sure Cadence coming into the Room.

“Sorry Cadence just couldn’t sleep keep thinking this is all a dream” Changerr explained to her.

“Why would you say that?” asked Cadence as she sat down next to Changerr.

So Changerr told her everything after he explained everything before he came to Canterlot.

“That’s horrible why a pony would do that?” asked Cadence.

“I don’t know they thought I was weird” said Changerr

“You’re not weird hour a very special pony now it’s time for bed” Said Cadence as she tucked him into bed.

“I can’t go back I Had no freedom at all there” said a very scared Changerr.

Cadence sure he was scared.
“Freedom is something you earn everyday so don’t throw it away” she said as she begin to sing.

You have heart and soul enough
You need them both when life is rough
But nothing works without love
So let love guide your way

You are free to go and be
Whatever you may want to be
But when the night surrounds you
Remember what I say

Love is the light inside your heart
When you stumble in the dark
If you only let love shine
There's no deceiving
You'll find out it's all believing
Love is the light inside your heart
It won't let life fall apart
So keep on shining your light everyday

And in this turning world
When I see you again
I hope you still know
What makes the heart glow

As she finished singing she sure Changerr was fast asleep she kissed him on his head and left the room.

Author's Note:

The Song is called The Light inside your Heart. (Pinocchio and the Empire of Darkness)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment