• Published 23rd Jun 2013
  • 330 Views, 0 Comments

CHARGER STAR And the Virtue Stones - Arron_Starchanger

  • ...
 0
 330

Chapter 1 Night Time Starr’s Awaken Again

Manehattan

Manehattan the most cosmopolitan city in all of Equestria there was nothing about the starry sky that night to suggest that strange and mysterious things would soon happening. As unsuspecting ponies, slept, powerful flashes of Magical lit the darkness of the night.

Near the city limits there was a housing district called Little Haven Drive left on the doorstep was blanket-wrapped bundle at number eighty seven Little Haven drive, Nestled in the bundle was a baby...
The front door opened and a Stallion Pegasus with white coat with a gray mane and brown eyes looked around then he looked down and sure a bundle on the blanket looked him and sure a baby unicorn Colt their was also a latter addressed to Mr and Mrs Thunderr he brought the baby inside.

For the next few years the colt grew his life living at the Thunderr House hold was very horrible and dreadful the Thunder family consisted of his Aunt Sun Thunderr his Uncle Storm Thunderr and his bully of a cousin Sky Thunderr His Uncle Storm Thunderr owned the best Storm clouds Craterous and Makers in Manehattan they had orders form all over Equestria.

It was morning and Sun Thunderr a Pegasus mare with light blue coat with red mane and green eyes walk outside her house to the Garden shed it was old with a few small holes and a bit off the glass was broken she unlocked it and banged hard and load on the door she then opened the door and shouted “WAKE UP COME ON WAKE UP” Inside the Shed on the floor on old mattress covered with an old cloth was a Unicorn Colt with Sand Yellow Coat, Brown Mane and Sea Blue Eyes he got up and said “Good morning Aunt Sun”.

“Never mind the Good Morning Rubbish you wasted four minutes in bed now get to the kitchen help make the breakfast NOW Chargerr Star” said Aunt Sun in mean manner.

“Yes Aunt Sun” said polite Charger he hurried in to the house and started to help make Breakfast she retuned in and sat down around the dinner table with her husband Storm Thunderr his Uncle was reading the morning newspaper he sure Chargerr making the breakfast he said to Charger “Hurry up bring my coffee here colt”
“Yes Uncle Storm” he said as carried over his uncle’s coffee to the table the kitchen door opened and as Chargerr was, walking passed when his cousin shoved him out off the way and sat down.

“Ah there’s my precious how are we today son?” said Storm to his son.
“How is my handsome Colt doing today?” said Aunt Sun
Sky was a Pegasus colt with the same white coat as his father but he had his mothers red mane and green eyes.
“I had a great night sleep Mum and Dad,” said Sky to his parents.
As Chargerr brought Sky’s breakfast over, he placed it in front of Sky and said to him.
“Good Morning Sky” said Chargerr to his cousin.

Sky just looked at Chargerr and said to him “Shut up and work Blank Flank”
Chargerr looked at his Flank he sign to himself he had no Cutie Mark yet after he finished serving their breakfast he went for his which was cold porridge and a glass of water after he finished he washed the dishes and put them away he got ready for school.

As they arrived at the school Sky went up to his friends started to talk while Chargerr went to the nearest tree and sat down and waited for the start off school he was used to it now no pony wanted to play with him or talk to him ever as the bell rang every student and Chargerr started to enter their class room Sky and his friends shoved and bumped into Chargerr on purposed as the day went by and the lessons drag on then it was Lunch time and filly’s and colts where ever eating their lunch or playing outside but for Chargerr Starr he was running from his Cousin and his cousin friends till he ran strait into a dead end.

“Now we got you blank flank,” said one Sky friends
“What shall it be today hum how about toilet cleaning with you’re head” said another one of Sky friends
“Or we could just beat you up” said Sky
As they slowly walk towards him Chargerr tried backing away until his flank hit the wall he was trap with no way out he started to say.

“Get Away, Get Away” then something amazing happened.
“GET AWAY” shouted Chargerr as soon as he said those words a massive magical energy exploded from Chargerr Sky and his friends were pushed back by the force of the magical energy a beam of Magical energy shot from Chargerr’s horn and into the sky and as it did Star’s started to show all over the sky.

Canterlot

Princess Celestia was reading a book when she dropped the book in shock as she felt a very powerful magical energy that she had not felt in so many years.
“It couldn’t be could it?” Celestia said to herself.
When Princess Luna busted though her sister bedrooms door it broke Celestia out of her thought’s.
“Luna wants is wrong?” asked Celestia to her little sister.
“Sister thou look outside to the sky you’re eyes will not play tricks on thin?” said Luna
As the sisters rushed to the balcony and looked to the sky Celestia was shocked for in midday sky covered in Stars that were glowing as bright as the sun its self.
A single tear fell from Celestia eye Luna looked at her sister and asked her.
“Sister why do weep so?” asked Luna
Celestia turned to her sister, smiled with happiness, and said to her.
“The Starr-Glower has not died out” Celestia said to her now shocked sister.

Back In Manehattan

Filly’s, Colt’s, Mare’s even Stallion were looking to the sky and see star’s in midday of the day Chargerr’s magical energy subsided and he landed on the ground he felt a little woozy he eye sight returned he sure all the school ponies were staring at him with shock till one of Sky’s friends said.
“Wow didn’t think you were more of a freak then every” as soon as he heard those words Chargerr looked around and sure everyone was looking at him his heart was racing and he started to run he ran out off school though the streets head straight to eighty seven Little Haven drive.
As he arrived he opened the door as he was about to go though the house and straight to his shed his tail was pulled hard and he fell on his stomach he turned his head and sure a very cross Uncle and Aunt.
“WHAT HAPPENED?” shouted Storm
“By Celestia Sun I don’t know,” said Chargerr
“You’re Lying” said Aunt Sun
“I really mean it one minute I’m running from Sky and his friend’s next thing I know I’m using powerful magic” said Chargerr
Strom had enough grabbed his tail with his teeth took him to his shed opened the door and throw him in and slammed the door and locked it and said to Chargerr.
“You will have no food for a two days for your lying” after that he left him alone as Chargerr stat down on his old mattress he looked at his flank and sure he had his cutie mark it was of a metallic star he smiled and said to himself.
“Well no one will call me black flank anymore”

One day and twenty-one hours later

It was night time and Chargerr was still in the shed he stomach growled he rubbed it he sign in about three hours it was his birthday mind you nopony cared to remember his birthday.
Inside the house Thunderr family were enjoying their meal when there was a knock at the front door Sky went to the door and as he opened his eyes went wide as he sure who was at the front door.
“Mum, Dad we have a visitor” said Sky
As Storm went to the door to see he, sure standing outside the door was none other the Princess Celestia with two of her of royal Pegasus guards.
“Princess Celestia how wonderful that you grace my home with your presents” said Storm as he kneeled down on one hoof.

Sun came in and sure, the Princess she kneeled as well.
Celestia smiled and said to them in her kind voice.
“Raise my little Pony’s I’m here on business with your family yesterday I sense powerful ancient magic that I have not felt for sometime”
As soon as she said those words Storm, Sun and Sky started to swet in fear of Celestia words.
Celestia horn glowed and a trail of magical dust appeared she followed the magical dust through the hallway into the Kitchen though the outside doors into the garden and the dust ended in front of the shed as she was about to open it when Storm appeared in front of her blocking her way and said.
“Erm we have new storm clouds in the making we would like for you to see them and hopefully make an order” he smiled nervously.

Sun came as well in front of her Husband “I’ve just prepared a nice delicious Stew and Dumplings would you like some”
“I’m the schools fastest young flyer would you like to see all of my trophies,” added Sky as he came in front of his parents
Celestia frowned and said to them “What are you all hiding from me?”
The Thunderr’s begin to sweat especially Storm she turned to one off her guards, he looked at her, she nodded, he walked over, and he looked strait into Storm face and said one word with authority and order.
“MOVE”
So the Thunderr’s moved with out any hesitation as Celestia used her magic to open the door she used her magic to emanate a glow so she could see, as she looked inside and sure on old mattress covered with an old cloth but something underneath the cover was shaking in fear she used her magic to gently took the cloth off and sure who it was.

Celestia smiled at the young colt and she lowered her head to see him eye to eye ask him in a kind, caring voice when she addresses her fellow ponies.
“What is you’re name little one?”
Chargerr know that voice and turned to face the pony and sure who it was and kneeled and said to her.
“My name is Chargerr Star Princess Celestia,” he said as he kneeled down on one hoof.
Celestia smiled and picked him up with her magic and looked all over him and as soon as she sure his cutie mark she knew he was the one.

“You just look like you father at his age except for you’re eyes your hair and you’re Coat they remind me of your mother,” said Celestia as she placed him down in front of her.
Chargerr up and was shocked and amazed of what she just told him.
“You knew my parents?” he asked her
She smiled,
“Yes you’re father and mother were very dear friends of mine”
Chargerr smiled turned to sadness.
“Yes it’s sad that they died of a great illness when I was born,” he said to Celestia.
As soon as the words left his mouth Celestia kind nature turned to anger, she turned to the Thunderr family and shouted at them.

“An illness, AN ILLNESS KILLED Galactic Star and Wind Starr” shouted Celestia to the Storm and his family.
“We had to say something to him,” said Sun who hide behind her husband Sky was quivering in fear.
“It’s an out rage a scandal the lie’s you told this young child,” said Celestia.
She was about to say something else when she heard stomach growl loud everyone turned to Chargerr she asked him kindly.

“When was the last time you had something to eat Chargerr”?
“Yesterday Lunch time,” he told her.
Celestia looked at Storm and his family with disgust she then said to one off her guards.
“Can you please escort Young Chargerr Star to my Carriage and make sure he guard well please while I sort things out with Mr and Mrs Thunderr?” she asked.
“Yes Princess” he said to her as he led Chargerr though the house to the Carriage.
When Chargerr sure Princess Celestia Royal Carriage he was amazed the guard led him into the carriage and he sat down, five minutes had passed when Celestia came from the house, she got into the carriage, sat next to Chargerr and said to the Pegasus guards that were pulling the Carriage.
“Back to Canterlot please”
“Yes you’re Majesty” said one of the Pegasus Guards as they took off into the air pulling the Carriage with them.
As they took to the sky Chargerr took one last look at the only home he ever known he turned to the Princess and asked her.

“What will happen to me now?”
Celestia smiled and said to him “your Aunt and Uncle have given me custody over you you’re safe now” she used her magic to open a small cupboard door and took out two big red shining apples and a glass of Apple Juice and gave them to him.

As he took them she smiled and said to him “Please eat you must be starving” he wasted no time and eat the apples and drank all the apple juice as he finish his eyes grew heavy he yawned.
“I think its time for your bedtime” said Celestia and she magic up a soft blanket and lay it on top off him he was slowly drifted off to sleep his last words where.
“But it’s my birthday in three hours” as he fell fast asleep Celestia smiled as she lay his head on her flank she smiled and used her magic to write and sent a letter to the crystals empire Princess.