• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 711 Views, 26 Comments

the brutality factor - Celestia_X_Luna



what happens when the most powerful and dangerous decepticon team, the combaticon, finds themselves in Equestria, and how will they they cope with the lack of autobots to destroy.

  • ...
1
 26
 711

contact

"Hey onslaught do you have a plan for how to get the blaster from the inhabitants?" Swindle asked

They had been driving through the forest for about twelve earth minutes. Swindle wasn't known for his patience, or for being quiet.
"I have a plan," Brawl said "We could have you walk in and just take the weapon, your face will scare them away."

"haha... there is an example of your shining sense of humor." Swindle deadpanned

"Enough of that you two." Onslaught ordered "and yes Swindle i do have a plan." now i need to think of one by the time we get there. "Hey Vortex." Onslaught called on the radio.

"Yes Onslaught?" Vortex responded

"On a scale of one to ten, ten being us, where does their tech lie?"

"Two. they have basic tools and weapons, like hammers and swords."

"Do you think they are very superstitious?"

"I will find out." With that he flew as fast as he could towards the forest outside of town. He hovered just over the ground transformed and hid behind some bushes. He reached out and grabbed some branches and pulled them off the bush. "Time to put my camouflage program to the test."


Apple jack was walking Apple bloom to school from the farm. Ever since that thing fell from the sky she was not going to leave Apple bloom alone for a moment, as she walked down the road towards the school she saw a large full tree on the side of the road. That's odd. I don't remember that tree being there. She walked closer and began inspecting it. "Come on i'm going to be late." Apple bloom cried "Alright i'm coming." she said as she left the tree and continued walking. As she disappeared over the hill the tree rose slightly and made its way quickly towards town.


This was by far vortex's best disguise ever. He had managed to sneak his way through town and was right next to the weapon. He wanted to just pick it up and slowly leave, But there where three problems with that plan.
1. Every one was looking at the gun. taking it would be notice.
2. They would see two huge arms come out of a tree. That would blow his cover.
3. The gun was massive, it would not fit in his disguise.
So all he could do was gather Intel on the ponies. First thing he noticed, they where Adorable. He had never seen anything so cute. He also noticed that the had three species of pony: normal, horned, and winged. Oh yeah, and they where colored like the rainbow. He needed some real Intel. Just then he noticed the marks on their flanks. Maybe a sign of the clan or their faction? No their all different. Maybe a rank, no their are to many marks for it to be rank. Maybe it is like human tattoos that they put only on their flank, it could be a tribal thing saying what their jobs are in the tribe.
"Vortex you got anything yet?" Onslaught called on the radio.

"Not anything that will help. What is your location?" He asked as quietly as possible.

"We are at the edge of the forest. Where are you."

"Do you see a tree by the gun?"

"Yes why?"

"That is me."

"OK i have to admit, that's kind of impressive." said brawl

"Shut up!" Onslaught said ."Can you retrieve the weapon?"

"Not without exposing myself." vortex responded

"Trust me, no one wants that." Brawl responded

"HA. I see what you did there." Swindle said

"Lets try to focus." Onslaught responded

"Did y'all hear that? one of the ponies said in front of Vortex. It was that orange pony with the hat that almost caught him earlier.

"Scrap, Got to go my cover is in jeopardy."

"Just hang on." onslaught said as he ended the communication.


It was so weird, applejack swore she heard something. She looked behind her and saw nothing but a tree. It looked a lot like the tree she saw before It cant be the same tree as before. Can it?


Vortex was as still as he could be, the orange pony from before was staring at his disguise with a scrutinizing stair. "Hey Applejack" a voice called. The now Applejack looked towards the source of the voice and was greeted by a smiling purple pony with a horn and wings. A fourth species?
"Hey Twilight, I need your help." Applejack said

"With what." the now Twilight asked

"I dot know what kind of tree this is." she responded "I saw another one like it earlier but I never saw it before today."

"I don't know. It doesn't look like anything I'v seen in my books." Great, leave it to me to be a tree that doesn't exist. "and the leaves look more like those of a bush in the Everfree forest." Now i'm a nonexistent bush tree. He thought as he mentally face-palmed.

"So are you saying this tree does not exist?" Applejack asked

Twilight opened her mouth to respond but was cut off by a cyan rainbow pony with wings.

"Hey guys, what you looking at?" She asked as she landed looking at the disguised Vortex.

"It is apparently a nonexistent tree." Twilight responded

"well it obviously exists." the cyan pony responded. "i mean, its right in front of you." she then proceeded to fly over and break off a branch and bring it to twilight. "see, real." thank you blue pony tortex thought as he relaxed a little. when he relaxed though, he shifted making the tree move. he realized what he had done to late. "Did yall see that Rainbow dash!?" Applejack asked. He straitened up as quick as he could when she looked away before the other two could see. "See what?" the now Rainbow dash responded.
"The tree just moved!"apple jack said. Rainbow dash now looked at Applejack as if she had just said the dumbest thing ever.
"Of course the tree moved, trees tend to do that when the wind blows." Rainbow said. "not like what i just saw." she said still staring down tree vortex.

"My dearest subjects." A voice called out. Who is that Vortex wondered. He looked in the direction of the voice and was greeted by the sight of a large pony. It was white, or a very light pink, it had a horn and a pair of wings, but the strangest part was its hair, or whatever it was for horses. it was three different colors and was flowing with a none existent wind. MANE! its called a mane. Vortex was proud of himself for remembering that factoid of information. "Many of you may be asking what this thing is, rest assured that we will figure this out. we are going to transport this 'thing' to a secured location..."

"Are you hearing this Onslaught?" Vortex asked quietly.

"If they take it to a 'secured location' than WE wont be able to secure it." Swindle said

"I dont see why you are freaking out, its not like they can move it." Brawl said matter-of-factually

"Shut it Brawl!" Onslaught ordered "Swindle do you have a holo-projector?"

"Yes, why?"

"I have a plan."

Author's Note:

sorry it took so long to get this chapter up.
and im sorry for them being so short, i have trouble making long chapters and just post short ones so the wait is not so long.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment