• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 14,138 Views, 275 Comments

Spike: The Dragon Assassin - The Soviet Turtle



Spike, banished from Ponyville for a crime he didn't commit, he is'd discover by someone he didn't expected, and sent to somewhere were the beginning of his new adventure and life starts

  • ...
51
 275
 14,138

The Final Countdown!

Spike Awoke to the wall of his room exploding, shrapnel and shock sending the drake to the floor. He tried to scramble up but another explosion hit his room sending him crashing into the opposite wall. Thankfully his hard scales prevented him from breaking all of his bones.
He slowly rose as his limbs shaking to the core. Looking out the window he say the great Equestrian capital, a symbol of pony’s greatest achievements, was in ruins. Smoke rising, the sounds of screams and shots, and an entirely pink sky. He say below ponies with muskets firing on some Royal guards and citizens that were running away from there certain death.

Spike then saw the cannon being aimed for his room and quickly ran for cover behind the bed. Spike was able to avoid the wood and splinters flying across the room and stood back up. The musket armed ponies within killing distance.

Spike did a quick run off and got his hidden blades ready. He landed on two of the ponies, stabbing the blades into their skulls. He quickly stood up and blocked the musket bayonet that was coming down on him and sliced the throat quickly. He then grabbed the nearest pony as the last two fired there muskets at the drake only to kill there comrade. Spike pulled out his pistols and killed the two with cartridges lodged in there ribcages.

He quickly reloaded as he looked around the corner to see the cannon fire on other buildings in the city. He quickly threw a smoke bombs towards the crew, making them blind as Spike came in and assassinated all of the crew. He then took one of the bombs he had left over from Inferno and stuffed it into the barrel and lit the fuse. He ran away as the barrel splintered into hot metal, making the cannon useless.
He climbs to the nearest rooftop and looks over the street to see the Royal guard in shambles running away as a huge horde of ponies with muskets marching. He was about to go until He saw Inferno fly over dropping what looked like normal bombs but it turned out to be fire bombs as the entire ground was covered in fire, burning the horde of musket armed guards. Inferno landed in front of Spike.

“Glad to see you’re alive. I can’t say much for the rest of the Guard.”

“What the hell is going on!?” Spike asked.

“I don’t know! I woke up with screams and shots. I’m just as confused as to why Canterlot turned into hell.” Inferno answered.

“Alright, alright, sorry…so it’s just us right now against this riot?” Spike asked again.

“No. I’ve been helping the Night and Royal guard as much as I can. But they might not last long with what I’ve seen. The port is filled with ships alike firing on Canterlot. And cannons and heavy weapons are being pulled out of some warehouses near the gates. I haven’t gone after them since they were pretty well guarded.” Inferno said.

“Shouldn’t the Princesses be dealing with this?”

“I don’t think they can. The castle right now is a warzone as the Guards and Rioters are duking it out. So no report on them…Spike, we might be screwed if we don’t get some help soon.”

Spike thought about it before he snapped his fingers, a light bulb hovering above his head.

“Hey! I have an idea! I just need some ink, quills and parchments.”

“I think there’s a store that sells that not too far from here.” Inferno says.

“Alright, let’s go.” Spike said as Inferno took to the skies leading Spike as he made his way over rooftops.

They were on their way until Inferno narrowly missed a cartridge that was a hair away from a feather. Inferno quickly got down to the rooftop to avoid any accidents. Spike and Inferno saw in across the roof two Ponies reloading there muskets. Spike quickly used a rope dart and caught onto one, dragging it so it fell of the edge to the ground. Spike pulled his rope dart back up as Inferno quickly knocked the other pony off the roof.

Spike and Inferno then saw some guards below behind a poorly contrasted barrier at the end of the streets, with some ponies opposite slowly make ground and constantly suppressing the guards. Spike looked over to see inferno hold a dropped musket and some bombs in hand. Spike grinned as he pulled his two pistols out.

The guards below all held onto their helmets as there barrier was picked off bit by bit. Not one dared poke there head out and risk death. They wanted to fight back but they couldn’t even stick there musket through the barricade. They then heard some explosions and a lot less gun shots than before. A young, shaky cadet lifted his head over to see the ponies from before smaller in number and running down the road. He then heard three shots and three of the retreating ponies drop dead. He pulled out his musket and aimed down the street. He fired which sent him flat across his back due to recoil. He was helped back up by another guard.

“D-did…did I g-get ‘em?”

“Yeah…yeah I think so.”

The guards were quick to scramble and fire back at the ponies. The guards quick to leap over the barricade and charge after the remaining ponies. But as the young guard joined his comrades, his peripheral vision say something purple wearing white robes run from the scene.
Spike and Inferno soon looked over the store, which for the most part only had its windows broken. Spike climbed down the buildings windows while Inferno jus flapped down to the ground. Spike and Inferno quickly rushed inside the store in case any of the armed ponies were down the street ready for anyone to walk out.

Spike looked around as it looked much worse on the inside, with the counter wrecked and some of the selves torn down and broken. But there was some supplies left in the store. Spike grabbed all that remained and began to write on the remaining counter. Spike wrote down a number of letters and every time he did he would burn it with his fire, sending it off away from Canterlot. But just as he was finishing the final details, the store began to be bombarded.

“Oh hell! There ships are raining hell on us right now! Hurry up Spike!” Inferno called from outside as he fought of some incoming ponies that had noticed the two running for the stores.

Spike started to rush as the roof started to cave in, he was just starting to scribble as a fire started to break out.

“Spike! Hurry up!” Inferno said as he shot one of the incoming ponies.

Spike just finished the last letter before he began to make a break for the exit. He quickly dodged an explosion that bursted through the wall and jumped out just as the building around him came crashing down. Spike looked around to see not only the wrecked stores and destroyed homes and shops, but to Pieces of furniture, stands and carts that had been torn by the riot. Inferno was just able the win in a fight with the last pony before he went back to Spike.

“You’re alive! That’s one good thing from today.” Inferno said.

“Alright, hopefully they will be able to make it in time.”

“Who?” Inferno asked. Spike chuckled to himself before answering.

“Just some friends.”

Just then the street was again pelted with cannon fire from the docks. Spike and Inferno took cover as another bundle and buildings fell.
“We need to get rid of those ships. We can’t risk getting blown to hell when we’re trying to clear the streets.” Spike said.

“Right behind ya.” Inferno said as the two made their way to the docks.

Along the way they turned a corner and saw a familiar pony holding a sword with his magic with a tattered suit surrounded by ponies armed with muskets. It was Fancy pants, fighting for his life. Inferno quickly threw a smoke bomb as Spike came in to kill the armed ponies. Soon the smoke cleared and all that was left was a relieved Fancy Pants.

“Spike! It is good to see you after so long!” Fancy said opening his hooves open for a friendly hug. Spike smiled and returned the pony a hug.

“I only wished that it would be under better circumstances. And that my suit wasn’t ruined.” Fancy smiled, Spike just chuckled at his joke.

“How long have you been fighting?’ Spike asked.

“Well. The morning seemed to be like normal, but suddenly the sky turned pink! Can you imagine!? The blue sky suddenly becoming pink! Then some vicious thug were running through the streets and started to bang on my door. I told my wife to teleport away as I wold defend of home. After much persuasion my Fleur teleported away as I pulled out my show sword as they barged in. and that is why I am here right now me boy.” Fancy said, telling his tale.

“So have you been doing to survive this?” Fancy asked.

“We were going to try and silence the ships in the harbour, so we can stop worrying about death from the sky.” Spike said as a cannonball destroyed the nearby street next to them.

“Ah. Well you’ll need all the help if you plan to take on these thugs and there ships. I shall come assist you to in your quest.” Fancy said.
“Alright, but first. Inferno meet Fancy, Fancy meet Inferno. You can talk along the way, but we have to move quickly! “Spike said. The two ponies nodded and the trio rushed carrying their heads low in case of incoming cannonballs.

The trio made their way through Canterlot, fighting off the armed ponies and helping any nearby guards until they were only a few blocks away when they turned a corner to see the street blocked with rubble from carts and nearby buildings.

“Hey, this way.” Inferno said as he pointed to an alley between the buildings, Spike and Fancy followed. The three crept their way through, looking out for anything. But almost suddenly Pegasus rocketed to the ground from the skies, surrounding the three. Spike pulled out his hidden blades as Inferno readied his bombs and Fancy got his sword. The three were able to quickly put an end to the failed ambush. But stopped when a pony stood with two pistols and two ponies behind him aiming muskets at the three.

“Well look at this. A drake and two ponies fightin’ to stay alive. Let’s see if we can change that.” The pony holding the two swords said as his two accomplices laughed at the joke.

But out of the blue, literally. A blue Pegasus quickly sliced the two armed with muskets. The leader turned around but before he shot the Pegasus. An arrow pierced his throat. He gargled blood as Spike but his bow away.

The Blue Pegasus was familiar to Spike. For it was Bladechaser.

“Bladechaser!?” Spike asked.

“Well if it isn’t Spike? Two years since Apploosa and we meet again.” Bladechaser said. The two shook hands as Spike had some questions.
“What are you doing in Canterlot?”

“It’s been two years Spike. After you took care of business in Apploosa. The town seemed to fix itself from the damage and I went on the road. Just travelling round Equestria from town to town. Trying to stop the same guys from Apploosa if they show up. I was just making my way through Canterlot when the city started to be torn apart. And here I am.” Bladechaser explained.

“So I see that Guard training paid off.” Spike said. Bladechaser laughed loudly

“Yep. Better than these thugs and mercs running around. So what are you and your two friends there doing?” Bladechaser asked.

Spike explained the plan to destroy the harbour ships and stop the attackers’ artillery support from the sea. Bladechaser joined the three making it a four.

The group made their way through the final streets before they finally reached the outskirts of the docks. There were a number of ships in the harbour, with cannons on the edge for defence armed by the rioters and two heavy mortars nearby, also armed. But down both sides of the port. The rioting ponies were defending themselves from a combined force of the Night guard, Royal guard and citizen militia. Advancing from both sides.

“Now what?” Bladechaser asked. Spike looked around to the south to see the Guard getting closer to breaking through then the North.

Spike also noticed a nearby cannon that could be used to smash the line of defence to the south.

“If we rush to that cannon and get rid of those ponies defending to the South entrance, we’ll at least have a little bit of help taking the ships down and securing the docks.” Spike said.

“Ready when you are.” Inferno said pulling some smoke bombs out.

Inferno quickly threw his bombs, when exploded around the cannon. Spike and his group quickly rushed for it as the ponies around it were coughing on the smoke. When the smoke cleared the cannon was turned to the defence line to the south and fired. The defence line was quickly obliterated, letting the guards start to move in and fire on the ponies at the docks.

Spike heard a whistling noise as a cannonball nearly hit the cannon and the four protagonists. Spike and his group quickly ran from it before the cannon was hit and destroyed. The group was able to get themselves up as the ponies were forced to fall back to their last point of defence with very little guard and militia advancing, under fire from the ships in the harbour. Some of the guards went to use the cannons on the docks against the ships in the harbour. Although the ships were quick to destroy the cannons and mortars, some shots were still able to damage the ships.

“Spike! I can take out one of the ships from above with some fire bombs!” Inferno said. Spike then saw one of the last working cannons in the docks unmanned. Spike looked at Inferno and nodded.

“Alright. We’ll use the cannon there! Go!” Spike said. Inferno nodded and flied up high into the air before making his way over one of the ships. Spike, Fancy and Bladechaser all ran for the cannon under fire from one of the ships. They made it and quickly aimed the cannon at one of the smaller gunships. Spike fired the cannon as the small ship exploded and sunk to the bottom. Cheers erupted throughout the docks, for the sinking and that the only ponies on the docks were the guards and militia. Now the remaining ships in the harbour were the only ones left.

Inferno flied overhead as he saw the guards and militia take control of the harbour and fighting the remaining ships. He looked below at one of the largest ships in the harbour firing onto the city. He pulled out one of his fire bombs and activated it, then dropping it above the deck. He flied around two more times, dropping fire bombs onto the ship. He looked below to see the ship in flames, slowly sinking to the bottom. The crew burning or abandoning ship. Inferno smiled at his work before he saw the only ship left in the harbour.

Fancy loaded another cannonball into the cannon as Bladechaser pushed the cannon into position. Once it was ready, Spike fired the cannon at the ship’s starboard side. The ship already under fire from the guard and militia muskets. But the ship was still able to fire onto the harbour, supressing the guard. Fancy loaded another cannonball as Spike fired at the ship again. This time they were noticed by the crew of the ship. Bladechaser quickly helped Fancy load the cannon as they hit the ship again. Spike, Fancy and Bladechaser were caught off guard the ground exploded around them, knocking them off their feet and hooves. Spike looked up to see Bladechaser helping Fancy up as Inferno flied down to the two, and that the cannon was soon done for by another cannonball. The ship itself was damaged but was still firing onto the harbour.

Spike got to his knees as Fancy got back onto his hooves, with Bladechaser patting him on the back and Inferno landing on the ground. He saw the ship aim its cannons at him. He just waited to see which cannon would fire first.

But almost suddenly, the ship seemed to be hit multiple times before its gunpowder stores were hit, making a huge explosion and causing the ship to finally sink.

Fancy, Inferno and Bladechaser joined spike as he got back on his feet. They looked past the burning sails and sinking hunk of wood to see a ship approach the docks. The ship Spike knew very well. The Atalanta.

Spike Smiled to himself as the Atalanta pulled into the harbour, the crew cheering themselves as he say two ponies he recognized. One was a black Earth pony with a dirty white mane manning the wheel of the ship, the other was holding onto one of the ropes before jumping onto the harbour. He was a Brown Earth pony with nearly no hair and goggles with a metal bag on his back.

Spike knew them as Lenny Pegleg and Thorn.

“Ay me boy! It’s good ta see ya again!” Pegleg said.

“Good to see you and the Atalanta again Pegleg.” Spike said as he walked up to thron and shook his hoof.

“Nice to see you join us Thorn.”

“Well, it would be a shame if Celestia was knocked off the throne wouldn’t it. Plus, If Blueblood is taken out. It is possible for more equality in Equestira.” Thorn whispered that last bit.

Spike heard some grunting from behind him, coming from one of the Royal guards. Spike turned to him as he saw the Guards and militia try to build defences around the harbour. The guard looking up to Spike.

“I have heard that you and your band of friends have been fighting these rebels just to get to the harbour here. If what they say is true, I ask of you to help our efforts in the city.”

“…What is the situation right now?” Spike asked the Guard, who complied.

“Right now we are what is fighting to defend Canterlot. Some guards have formed small groups throughout the city and are fighting to regroup. But right now what ground of the city we hold is what is considered free from those rebel’s control. We have captured the docks and have secrured some of the western parts of the city. There is also a smaller fighting group in the East. But that is all that we have against the other parts of the city that the rebels control. Reinforcements from our outposts and base close to the city are trying to lend support but the stone wall is well defended. We need you to find a weak spot in there wall, and allow our reinforcements to come in. we are limited in supplies and ponypower, so reinforcements are essential to fighting this rebellion.”

“So you want us to fight through tons and tons of rebels and blast through heavy weapons so that we can take the city back.” Inferno asked.

“Well, if you say it like that. Yes.” The Guard replied back.

“What will you guys be doing?” Bladechaser asked.

“We will be trying to expand our current control as much as we can but we will mainly be defending the harbour so it isn’t retaken.” The Guard replied.

“Well. I don’t know about you gents but I will be glad to partake in this task.” Fancy said to the group. Spike then turned around to address the group.

“Alright guys. Right now it is a matter of numbers. How much they have and how much we have. If we break the wall. Our numbers can be replaced. While theirs cannot. So let’s go a break some stone, and make it rain pain on these assholes!” the group erupted in cheers.

“Thank you for your help. Take some of my men to help you. You’ll need it with what you’re going up against.” The Guard said as several Royal Guards walked up to the group and as Spike walked up to Pegleg.

“Are you joining us Pegleg?”

“Nah. Won’t be able ta help ya fight in the streets. But the Atalanta here will send those cowards running with their tails between their legs.” Pegleg told Spike.

“Alright then. Good luck Pegleg.” Spike said as he and his group began to walk to the south

“Good luck to ya Spike. May Faust watch over ya soul.”

Spike, his friends and the Royal Guards were able to fight their way through to the City. Meeting other groups of guards or militia which joined the group on their mission. They soon found themselves right behind the defences.

The city walls were armed like fortresses. Cannons lined along the wall, with groups of mortars on the nearby buildings also firing. On the other side of the wall, was a large number of Royal Guards, trying to break through the defences. Even though they outnumbered the defenders seven to one, but the cannons and artillery pieces kept the Royal Guard suppressed.

Spike thought to himself about what to do. They must have been keeping the cannons and Mortars somewhere, and they must have some left in case there current ones were destroyed. Spike theory was confirmed as one of the cannons seemed to jam itself, and another cannon was brought up to take its place.

“Alright. Let’s look for a warehouse or somewhere that they might be keeping their artillery. If we destroy that, then they can’t replace their destroyed or damaged cannons.”

The group kept on searching through until they reached a station with a huge warehouse near it. The station itself seemed to be lightly guarded with some mortars around it firing over the walls. A train was sitting right in the middle of the station, with the car doors closed and not even open yet. Spike lead the group to the train, telling them to take cover. They were all lining up by the station as Spike pulled out his bow and aimed it at the two guards. He killed one before he quickly equipped another bow and fired it at the other before he even noticed. Spike indicated for the group to follow him as he led them over the station and to the warehouse. Spike opened the door and held it open for the group to walk in before he also walked in.

The group looked in awe as they saw a large number of cannons, some mortars and a number of crates on the other side of the warehouse. It was amazing the number of cannons inside. It was like the entire Royal armoury inside one warehouse.

“Inferno, would you like to do the honours?” Spike asked.

“With pleasure.” Inferno said as he got to business. Spike led the others back to the train. Spike looked at the warehouse, waiting for Inferno to finish. He soon saw the Pegasus ran out of the warehouse, using his wings to help boost him as the warehouse went into flames. Inferno ran down onto the rails right in front of Spike.

“You alright!?” Spike asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” Inferno said.

“Alright, now we just gotta-“

“Halt!” Spike, Inferno, and the rest of the group looked around as the rebels surrounded them with muskets, cannons, and the mortars nearby turned onto them. They closed in on them until they were on open rails. They all got ready to fight even if they were surrounded, even the young recruits that were shaky to the bone were ready to fight. A pony in some sort of uniform brought his sword out and pointed at the group.

“Ready! Aim!-“

The ponies and the group were cut off guard as the train car doors opened, with thieves armed with daggers running out in hordes, quickly taking multiple of the rebels down. By now, Spike’s group were also fighting back. Spike shot his bow before he heard his name being called out from the cars.

“Think we wouldn’t make it?”

Spike turned around to see a brown earth pony with a black mane standing with a smile as thieves rushed out from behind him. It was Shadow blade, leader of a guild of thieves in Manehatten.

Before Spike could respond, and arrow come out from behind Shadow and right past him. He looked behind him to see a pony with a musket fall from the roof. Spike looked at the car again to see shadow and a pony standing next to him. it was a silver Pegasus with a black mane and a black and white tail, holding a silver bow. It was Silver Arrow.

“Saved ya life!” Silver said. Spike just let out a hearty laugh and walked up to the two.

“So I guess you got my letter?” Spike asked.

“Yep. As soon as you did we stole a train and headed for Canterlot. Sneaking in as one of the rebels before we decided to help. Silver joined along for the ride as well. And it looks like you guys need some help. These guys are all over the place.” Shadow explained to Spike.

“Alright, glad you could make it. It’ll be easier getting rid of these guys with you helping us.” Spike said.

The thieves had already made a mess of the rebels work. Snipers and marksmen along the walls were pulled down or stabbed by running thieves. The cannon and mortar crews were quickly taken down and the artillery then used against the remaining ponies. Soon the station was secured and the gates opened. The Royal guard being able to march in. they were shocked in surprise that many of the defenders had been taken down by some fighters and thieves. The commander walked up to the group and mainly up to Spike.

“So you’re the fighters that have taken these rebels down.”

“Yep. Thanks to Shadow’s friends here, the ponies were no problem.” Spike said.

“Well, you’ve done your job citizen. Now please step aside, the Royal Guard shall take care of everything.” The commander said as a regiment of Royal guards marched double time behind the Commander. The Commander walked away from the group, followed by the Guards that fought with the group. The fighters themselves had looks on their faces that said ‘Are you serious?’

Shadow then walked up to Spike holding an envelope.

“Hey Spike. My boys were doing some old fashioned corpse looting when they found this on one of their higher ups.” Spike grabbed the envelope from shadow and opened ii, reading the letter inside.

Dear Straight Forward

After months of planning we are ready. We shall begin to liberation to a new Equestria, where Blueblood and Discord will lead us to a glory age. We attack at dawn first thing tomorrow. You men will take the cannons and secure the walls of the city around the station. IF anypony gets in the way, you have permission to kill on sight.

From Loyal Fighter

This was the answer Spike needed. There was no doubt in his mind that Blueblood was behind all of this. All the blood, dust and rubble. The cries of help and agony. The fighting. All the killing. The blood was on Blueblood’s hooves.

“Blueblood is responsible for this. Right now the City is under siege because of that snob.” Spike said. The others soon understanding.
“So now what? Blueblood will probably get away with this when the Guard barges into the castle.” Inferno said. There was a long silence among the group.

“Well we just got here. And we’re just gettin’ started.” Shadow Started, his thieves agreeing with him.

“I only got a few. I’m ready for more.” Silver said as he pulled out his silver bow and instantly dropped it on the ground, quickly picking it up. Wearing a cheesy grin and a sweat drop down his head.

“There’s still some rebels to get, and I’m willing to take some more down.” Bladeschaser said swinging his sword around his hoof.

“Blueblood is out there. And I’m ready to bring some justice to Equestria.” Thorn said, wearing a rare grin.

“I still have some fight left in me my boy. I’m with you till the end my friend.” Fancy said bowing to Spike quickly.

“I’ve still got some bombs left over, if you can believe me after the number I’ve used.” Inferno said with a devious grin.

Spike looked at them all, raring to go. He chuckled to himself as he smiled at them all.

“Well then. Let’s take down the prince. But first. The Guards that are still surrounded in the city.” Spike said, the group erupting in cheers.
The fighters decided to take to the rooftops since the Guards would be taking the streets. And for those in the group who couldn’t climb, they were helped by the Pegasus of the group. Along the way they were able to elect some Guard stranglers like last time to the walls. The group also noticed there were less sightings of the rebels and more of the Guards. It seemed the Guard was fighting back.

The group soon saw the walls of Canterlot once again. But these walls were more for outposts for the Pegasus Royal Guards and the Batpony Night Guards and to stop ponies from falling to their demise down a cliff. The group looked down the street to see a firefight up ahead. They walked along more rooftops to see what it was exactly. It seemed to be a fight between the last of the rebel ponies and tired Royal Guards.

Spike looked at Shadow and pointed to the other rooftop opposite of them. Shadow nodded and told some of his thieves to make their way across. The thieves nodded and made their way over on a nearby beam. The thieves made their way to the other side where they got into position. They readied their weapons and jumped down onto the rebels below. Spike, Shadow and the thieves were able to kill all of the rebel ponies shooting at the Guards. The Guards looked amazed as they saw a dragon in white robes rise from the ground, hidden blades out. They lowered their weapons as the drake began to approach them.

“Who’s in charge of you guys?” Spike asked.

“Uh… I’ll take you to her.” One of the Guards said getting up. As the guard began to show the way, Spike indicated the rest of the group to follow.

The group made their way through as they saw Ragged and rugged Guards, some walking with bandages and limps. Moans and cries also being heard from multiple buildings and tents set up all over the place.

The group were led to a large tent set up where they were let inside to see a mare leaning over some maps of Canterlot with lines drawn on them. The mare was Princess Roseletta, the mare drinking at the pub Spike met after the Trixie incident.

“What is it-…Well if it isn’t you again?” The Princess said to Spike, but before anyone could say anything. Roseletta noticed Thorn enter the tent and instantly lost her breath. Thorn himself walked into the tent not expecting much but was totally surprised to see his old love standing there. The two slowly walked up to each other only a few feet away.

“It’s you. After all this time. We meet again.” Thorn said.

“What happened to you? You were a dragon the last time I saw you!”

“Celestia turned me into this after my rampage. It was the lowest I had ever felt.” Thorn said lowering his head. But Roseletta lifted his head back to see her eyes again.

“IT wasn’t you fault. It was his. We both know that.”

“…It was some dark times for me you know? You were the only one that didn’t see me as a monster. And even after Celestia turned me into this. Manehatten turned into a hell. I was alone for a while. Until Spike over there came in one day. Now I live in my own shop on his homestead.” Thorn explained. Roseletta smiled at this as Tears swelled up in her eyes.

The two moved closer and closer until the two met each other’s lips and kissed passionately. The two not giving a care in the world, which is unfortunate for the rest of the group.

The group just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. That was until Silver broke the ice.

“Are you done yet? I’m bored already.” The two broke off from kissing at Silvers outburst, and looked away with rosy cheeks. Roseletta and Thorn then both looked at Spike.

“Thank you Spike. You have helped Thorn here through his darkest times when I wasn’t there. Please tell me in what way can I repay you?”

“Explain to us what the situation is for you guys?” Spike asked, Roseletta shook her head before nodding.

“Right. Of course. Well we are struggling with what we have. There are a lot of ponies injured that we need to evacuate quick. But right now, we don’t know when we’ll get help.” Roseletta explained.

“The Guard has been able to take the docks and this gate here. There pouring in and marching into the city. It probably won’t be long before they get there way here.” Thorn told Roseletta.

“But how long till they arrive?” Inferno asked.

But before they could respond, a Guard rushed into the tent, out of breath and tired.

“Princess…they’ve…broken our…West defences.”

Roseletta gasp as the Guard told her and fell down in a heap. Spike quickly looked outside and to the west to see a huge number of rebels charging down the street and very few guards there to defend it.

“They’re getting close. And there isn’t enough Guard s to hold them off. We’ve got to help them! Come on!” Spike yelled as the group rushed outside, also followed by Roseletta

As they left the tent. They could clearly see the ponies approaching and the very few Guards retreating or shooting at the ponies only a few metres away from the tent. They rushed for the building were they hid behind them trying to think of a plan.

“What do we do? If we go at them with our swords and knifes, we’ll ether be shot or they’ll slip be and get to the injured. So what?”

The group was silent for a bit as the group began to think of plans. It was Silver that first spoke out.

“Shadow, you, your thieves and anyone of you that only has a sword or a knife. Go along the rooftops and drop in from behind. But if you can shot these guys from here, follow my lead.” For a moment none of them moved as the group was silent, the noises of the battlefield droning on from behind them.

“Well!? What are you guys still doing here?” the group quickly sprung into action as Shadow, his thieves, Bladechaser, Thorn, Fancy and Roseletta quickly climbed or flew up to the building rooftop. Will Spike and Silver readied there bows. Inferno grabbing a nearby musket and loading it with powder from one of his bombs.

Spike, Inferno and Silver were able to quickly shot some very accurate arrows at the rebels. Killing some but not enough as the mob still charged.

Meanwhile above the streets, the remainder of the group had ran across until they stopped at one point. They waited for the tail of the group to approach as they readied to drop down. As the last pony was about to pass them. The thieves quickly landed on multiple ponies as the rest glided down or were helped down by the Pegasus. Some of the mob had noticed the ponies land down and got ready to fight the group.

Spike fired another arrow, quickly killing another pony in the mob. Although he, Inferno and Silver were killing them quick and cleanly, the mob was still large, and it looked like the rest of the group only distracted some of the mob. Spike fired another arrow and reached for another, only to find out he had run out of arrows.

“Crap! I’m out of cartridges!” Inferno yelled.

“I’m out!” Silver said as he fired his last arrow.

Spike put his bow back on his back as he pulled out his sword. Silver pulled out a dagger while Inferno grabbed a musket and got ready to use the bayonet. The mob got closer and closer, with the rest of the group way behind trying to catch up. Spike got ready to fight to his last breath.

But suddenly three flashes of bright lights blinded him. He heard musket shots before He blinked his eyes to see his saviour. Three groups of ponies in white robes, two on the building rooftops and one right in front of him. All armed with muskets, a hidden blade and a sword. He also noticed the gryphon.

She was a black gryphon with purple highlights with purple grey eyes. She was carrying a magnitude of weapons. Hidden blades, four long barrelled pistols, two tantos, a scythe and chain, a bow and arrows. It was Nightingale, guild leader of the Apploosa order.

“Sorry if we’re late to the party. Needed to get the spell ready.” She said. She walked up to Spike who offered her a handshake, but instead she pulled him down for a hug.

“How are ya big guy? You miss me?” she asked that last bit innocently. Spike just rolled his eyes as the two broke the hug.

“I’m glad you showed up when you did.” Spike said.

“Well I wasn’t going to get the dragon who we based our creed off of get out of the fight that easy.” She said.

The mob that was attacking were quickly dealt with by the assassin’s and thieves. The group meet up and they all congratulated each other. Just then a guard ran up to Roseletta.

“Princess! Princess! The Guard is arriving! The Guard is arriving! They made it!” the pony did screaming his vocals off before he slumped to the ground. Roseletta sighed in relief.

“Oh thank Celestia. We held out long enough.” Roseletta said.

“So what do we do now?” Inferno asked.

Spike walked past the group to look at the castle. Everything around it like it was when Discord was screwing with the Mane six.

“We’re going to go to that castle, and finish this goddamn thing once and for all!” Spike said. The group all looked at the castle before they smiled at Spike. Except Roseletta.

“As much as I would like to join you. I have to explain the situation to the guards. I have a responsibility to the Guards that where giving up there life for me. But once I am done I will come to help you.” Thorn walked up and grabbed Roseletta’s hoof.

“Please don’t take long.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be there before you know it.” Roseletta said before she quickly smooched Thorns cheek and ran for the newly arrived Guard. Thorn stood there dumbfounded for a while before he snapped out of it. The group then began to make their way to the castle, determined and ready for what would come up ahead.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In front of the bridge to Canterlot castle, was the huge plaza that was one of the main hotspots for Canterlot. At least it was. Now all around there was smoking wrecks, burning rubble and the rotting flesh all around. A barricade had been made in front of the bridge by the Templars. Or what actually remained of them. There entire armed army had been taken down by the guard and Spike’s group in a measly few hours. There hopes to keep the city secure were crushed as they now knew they were surrounded from all sides. They all aimed there muskets over the barricade, waiting for something to come. The Templars had two cannons left, crewed and ready to fire. Behind them was a unicorn stallion wearing golden armour and carrying a sword. It was Prince Blueblood, in the flesh.

“Stallions! I know that we are surrounded. But you are fighting for a good cause. Thanks to our efforts we have struck Equestria hard, and Discord is now free from his prison. He currently resides in that castle, and it is yo-our duty to keep the Guards at bay. So keep alert and ready! We may still reveal victorious!” Bluebloods gave out his Speech to his remaining soldiers, raising their hopes a little. Not by a lot, but enough to fight onto their last breath.

For a while it seemed like everything was quiet. But the silence was cut off as they heard an eagle screech. They looked around to find out where it was coming from, before one pony pointed to the buildings.

On the roof Spike could be seen staring them down from above. He looked at them before he jumped off and landed on his feet. He raised to his feet and he began to walk towards them

Blueblood couldn’t keep a straight face seeing this.

“Really! Just you!? Just you against us!? Don’t make me laugh!”

But seemingly out of nowhere Inferno joined alongside Spike. Then Thorn, Then Silver, Then Fancy, Then Shadow, Then Bladechaser, Then Nightingale. Soon the assassins and thieves appeared. Following behind the lead group.

The Templars didn’t shot, but just looked on in fear as this Dragon seemed to gain support from out of nowhere. The group was only a bit smaller then there team of defenders. The Templars got ready to fire before the sound of marching hooves seemed to get louder and louder. Spike seemingly stopped in the middle of the plaza, as did the rest of the group. The Templars looking confused at the group. But then one pony pointed to the streets as the Templars looked on in horror. It was like a regiment of guards were coming down on each street that meet the plaza, and there were a lot of streets. Spike’s group smiled as they began to pull out there weapons and show them off to the Templars. Spike pulled out his sword, spun it around a few times before he pointed at the Templars and said just one word.

“Charge!”

The Templars quickly sprung back into action as the Guards, Assassin’s, Theives, Spike and his friends all charged at them. There cannons were able to knock a lot of the attackers off their hooves and their shots were able to shot down a lot of the leading Guards, Assassin’s and thieves. But they choked while reloading as Spike got closer and closer. This was when Blueblood decided to make his escape. He ran for the huge doors as Spike climbed over the Barricade with his Friends.

Spike quickly spotted the cowardly Prince run into the castle.

“He’s getting away!” Spike yelled as he blocked a Templars attack and quickly stabbed him.

“Spike! You go take care of Blueblood! We’ll take care of these guys!” Thorn said as was currently duelling with a Templar.
“But-“

“We’ll be fine Dragon boy! You go save the Princesses and Equestria!” Nightingale said as she impaled one of them with her tanto.

Spike hesitated before he nodded and ran for the castle.

Spike found himself running down the hallways, rushing for the throne room. But he was sent flying onto his back as a hoof came out and smacked him in the face. He quickly got back up to see Blueblood there, Sword in magic ready.

“You are really on my nerves Dragon. You should have stayed in the forest.” Spike pulled out his Sword as the two faced each other, beginning to go around in a circle.

“I will enjoy this Dragon.” Blueblood said as he and Spike clashed swords.

“That makes two of us.” Spike said as he took the initiative and managed to make Blueblood move back.

“You’re still as annoying when you used to live in this place.” Blueblood said as he forced Spike back to where they had been fighting before.
Spike quickly swiped at Blueblood, nearly slicing the prince, but only managed to cut some of his mane off. But he left himself open for the attack and Spike had to quickly block the incoming sword. Blueblood had a sadistic grin as he broke Spike’s defence even more. Spike quickly pulled out a hidden blade and stabbed Blueblood in one of his hooves. The Prince screamed in pain as he walked away from Spike to check his injury. Spike quickly rushed for Blueblood, sword ready to strike. But Blueblood saw this and with his magic blocked the slashes with his sword. Blueblood no longer caring for his injury, shared clashes with Spike continuously, both hoping the other would give out. Spike and Bluebloood were clashing with each other once more when Blueblood wrapped his sword around Spike’s and threw it to the other side of the room. Spike had no time to pull out a weapon and Blueblood jumped on him, sword ready. But Spike grabbed the sword with his claws, trying to push back as the sword got closer and closer.

“This was my chance. To become powerful. To rule. To show the world how it should work. And I would have done it so easily. But then you got in the way. I could have had it all but that’s not an option anymore thanks to your. At every turn you stopped our operations and slowly picked off my commanders. Now I get to have some glorious revenge for your trouble making dragon.”

Spike was quick to think as he pulled out his hidden blade and stabbed Blueblood in the side of the neck.

Spike was able to throw the Prince off as he lost air and blood. Spike stood back up as he saw the Prince struggling on the floor. Trying to not lose oxygen or blood. Blueblood looked at Spike with two looks. One of undeniable anger, and the other one of seeking help.

“Tartarus will not be light on you. That blood outside is on your hooves.” Spike said as Blueblood’s eyes lost all emotion and feeling.

Spike looked down at the Dead prince. He had done it. He had eliminated the Templar leaders. He had finished them off. Even if the Templars where still out there, Spike’s impact made it a devastating blow to them. Spike also thought about how his influence has spawned different creeds. Spike had been the one to Strengthen the Assassin’s and devastate the Templars.

‘Not bad. Not bad at all.’ Spike thought to himself with a smile.

But Spike heard loud noises coming for deeper in the castle, the throne room. Spike looked down at the prince once more before he got down and closed the Ponies eyes. He didn’t say anything as he rushed for the throne room.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the said room. It was not looking good. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were looked in magic cages at the back of the room. The chaos and hell floating outside could be seen clearly by them. The throne’s themselves where occupied by the god of chaos, and the creature the Templars wished to use. Discord.

“Well, isn’t this lovely? Chaos all around for us to see. My followers taking over the capital of Equestria, the power house of the pony race. Wouldn’t you agree princesses?” Discord said slurping on his chocolate milk.

“You will fall Discord. No matter the odds, no matter if we are killed. Somepony will be your downfall.” Luna said.

“Ooooh! Big words from the little princess. I’m so scared!” Discord overacted, making hand gestures and silly faces.

“Discord. Leave her alone or you’ll make it worse for yourself.” Celestia said.

“I don’t believe you in a better position than she is Celly. So I wouldn’t be saying anything if I were you.” Discord warned her.

“I was right when I said somepony would over throw you, you know. There is a mighty warrior in the city that is more than capable of taking you down.” Luna said.

“And who would that be?”

A pony busted through the double doors to the throne room, running from the impeding danger.

“Master Discord! The-“

The pony fell dead as a hole had drilled itself threw his head by a cartridge. Spike stood behind the pony, Pistol out and smoky. He put his cartridge away as he entered the room. Double doors closing behind him.

“Well, well, well. So this is what that chubby little dragon turned into? Someone who thinks they can take me on, a god?” Discord said as he floated away from the thrones and up into the sky.

Spike pulled out his pistol and quickly shot at Discord, but the serpentine body allowed Discord to dodge it.

“Ooh, nice try. Now it is my turn.” Discord said as he finished his chocolate milk and threw the glass at Spike, too fast for Spike to dodge. Spike was hit full force with an explosion. Normally this would heavily injure or kill a pony, but Spike’s scales were hard enough to only knock him off balance.

“Hmm. Looks like I’m gonna need more.” Discord said as he then rapidly spawned empty glasses and threw them at Spike, send him straight into the wall. Spike was feeling immense pain. Those bombs had hurt him bad. When he tried to move at all, his limbs ached. Discord, thinking he had won, tauntingly flied up to Spike and got right in his face.

“I’ll admit, you surprised me. Making it here and not dying from my empty glass bombs. But it seems your tale ends here. Oh how sad. All your efforts to stop me, perished. But you shouldn’t be so sad. I am a god after all, I will always be more powerful then you. And look on the bright side of things. Equestria gets to have me as a leader again, the princesses and your friends will be out of the way. And best of all, that thing with the dragons? I’ll kill every single one I find.”

This was the final straw. Adrenaline filled Spike as he screamed in rage and pushed out his hidden blades. He quickly slashed, cutting deep into Discords centre and his lion paw. Discord screamed as he flied away, holding onto his wounds with his eagle paw, he looked down to see the blood pouring out.

‘How? How could this be happening?’ he asked.

He saw Spike get back up and charge at him.

“Stay back.” Discord warned as he pulled some of the roof down, creating huge piles of rubble. But that didn’t affect the angry Dragon.

“Stay back!” Discord yelled as he fell to the ground in front of the thrones, but not before creating a huge wall of fire to block Spike.

Spike looked around until he noticed one of the piles of rubble made a staircase over the wall. Spike quickly ran up the stairs, putting his hidden blade away and pulling out his tomahawk. He jumped over the wall, tomahawk high in the air, descending on the god of chaos.
Time seemed to slow down for the Princesses and Discord. They looked in shock as Spike seemed to transform.

First he tuned into a gryphon with a white hood and robes. He wings flared out like he was gliding and his right claw had a hidden blade ready with one of his fingers missing.

Next was another dragon with similar white robes and hood, but wearing a cape as well with a more renaissance look. He two had his right hand raised with a hidden blade, but he kept all his fingers. Unlike the gryphon.

Lastly was a Batpony, also wearing white robes and hood. He seemed to also have his wings out like the gryphon. He clearly had four pistols attached to him and some markings resembling a pirate. He had two swords pointing down, ready to strike the target as well.

Time seemed to slowly gain speed as Spike looked like his normal self once more, and quickly landed onto the god of chaos. Spike felt the tomahawk hit Discord, before hearing a scream and a blinding white light throwing him onto his back. He struggled to stay awake as he look up, noticing the damage Discord had done was fixed. But the adrenaline soon ran out and Spike fell asleep from exhaustion.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spike woke up in a completely white room. He blinked his eyes as he looked around to find himself in a hospital room. He saw his weapons and pouches all neatly on a table next to his bed. He even seemed to have fresh arrows in his quiver.

He saw the door open as the two Princesses walked in. He was going to get up to bow but he was surprised to see the Princesses bow to him.

“Spike. Me and my sister cannot thank you enough for what you have done for Equestria. We are eternally grateful.” Princess Celestia said.

“Um…please stand. I don’t normally know what to say when ponies are bowing to me. Especially the princesses.”

The Two Princesses rose and nodded.

“I understand. It does get a bit irritating after a few millennia.” Princess Celestia joked. Spike tried to stand up but was stopped by Luna.

“Please stay in bed. We have to wait for the doctor to come and tell us of your injuries.” Spike hesitated but nodded.

“What happened? All I remember is killing Discord and then a white light before I fell asleep.”

“After you triumph over Discord. He seemed to explode in a blinding white light. Once the light cleared. The cages me and my sister were imprisoned in disappeared. We immediately checked on you and glad to find you were breathing. Then the Guard and your friends entered, making sure we were alright. We immediately sent for a doctor or medic to take you to the Royal infirmary. It has been two days since then and in that time we have gathered and mourned those fallen and executed the remaining rebels that surrendered to us for their crimes. We are still rebuilding our once grand city, but it will take time.” Luna said.

“This is something that we will not be able to forget or recover from for quite some time. But you stopped it from being worse than it could have ever been. Equestria is in your debt. Please. If there is anything you so desire, please name it.” Princess Celestia said. Spike thought about it for a long time before he came up with an answer.

“When Blueblood was still around. He had set up multiple systems that beneficiated ponies or his order. He only allowed ponies into governments, no other races. And supported the killing and selling of dragons. These are the only two I know of so there could be dozens more. Please just investigate these systems and silence them for good.” Spike asked. Celestia and Luna where shocked to hear what had been happening under their noises along with leading Discord followers.

“Very well Spike. We shall act swiftly on that once we finish repairing and rebuilding.” Luna said as Spike smiled.

“Spike. Even when you could have anything you desire, you pray for the safety of others. I know you are not the same young baby dragon from years ago. You have matured into a strong, brave dragon. Effective immediately, you will no longer be persuade by the Royal Guard and I will pardon you and your friends from their crimes. You have done Equestria a great deed.”

Soon the doctor arrived in the room carrying a clipboard.

“How is he Doctor?” Celestia asked

“Well your majesty, we ran some tests and he doesn’t seem to have anything broken. He’s free to leave whenever he pleases.”

“Really? Nothing at all?” Luna asked.

“Nope, nothing your majesty.” The doctor said.

“Very well. We’ll leave you to get yourself ready while we deal with the paperwork.” Celestia said as Spike was left alone in the room. He arose from the bed and stretched, feeling his muscles and joints loosen a bit. He jumped off the bed and grabbed his weapons and pouches.

Once he restocked and reloaded. He made his way through the hospital and opened the door to see the princesses waiting for him in a carriage.

“Come Spike. Your friends will be seeing you off at the docks. I believe you’ve earned yourself a rest.” Celestia said. Spike nodded and hopped on.

As the Carriage flew above, Spike looked down below to see the City slowly begin to rebuild itself. He then saw them approach the harbour and saw the Atalanta sitting in the bay with a crowd waiting outside the ship. Once the carriage landed, Spike, Celestia and Luna hopped off the carriage and walked to the group. Spike saw the group was his friends that had fought alongside him.

“There he is! Give him a round of applause!” Nightingale said. The group obliged and clapped as Spike walked up to them.

“So, no more Templars, huh?” Spike asked.

“Yeah.” Inferno said.

“What will you guys do now?” Spike asked.

“I’m returning to the Homestead with you, and still taking care of my store. But now me and Roseletta are going to see if we can see each other more often. To catch up on what we’ve been doing.” Thorn said holding said mares hoof. Roseletta kissed his cheek, making him blush more than an apple.

“I’ve been elected back into the Night Guard. As a lieutenant. I go back to work in a month.” Bladechaser said, smiling as he got his job back
.
“Well. I shall try to rebuild my home. But I do not care what or where I live as long as I am with my Fleur.” Fancy said. Fleur beside him holding onto him tight.

“Me and my creed are heading back to Appoloosa. But Silver arrow and Inferno here have offered to start guilds in other cities for us. I’ll be lending them help as they build there guilds.” Nightingale said.

“We’ll be heading back to Manehatten. But my thieves are also lending to give a hoof to Silver and Inferno.” Shadow said.

“I really got to thank you guys. If you weren’t here we may never have won. You were there to help me and the city with no care as to what would happen to you. You guys are the bestest friends I have ever had. And I will NOT be forgetting about any of you guys soon.” Spike said.

“Aw, group hug!” Nightingale said. The group all gathered around and hugged each other. Spike smiled as he laughed with his friends.

“Ay, Lad! We best be getting back. Don’t want ta keep that old man waiting do ya?” Pegleg yelled from the ship.

Spike and Thorn separated from the group and began to walk onto the ship. They walked on deck before turning around to see their friends. They looked to each other and nodded. The Atalanta soon began to sail out of the harbour, and as the Ship left Canterlot. Spike and Thorn waved to their friends on the docks as they got further and further.

Once back on the homestead, Spike walked into the mansion looking for White Dove. He found the old stallion sitting in his favourite chair.

“Master?”

Spike walked up to the old stallion and looked down on him.

“Master?”

He got on one knee and tried to look underneath the hat the stallion wore. He then place two fingers on the stallion’s neck to check for a pulse.

He waited for a pulse. And waited. And waited.

He lowered his fingers and looked the old Stallion. He looked so peaceful. So comfort. Like nothing bad had happened. Spike then noticed the letter in the Stallions hood with his name on it. He carefully took it, opened it and read. He looked at the stallion once more and just lowered his head.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everypony on the homestead gathered as Peglegs wife did the speech. The weather seemed to be appropriate. Rain pouring down as the ponies paid their respects to the coffin inside the Earth. Everypony on the homestead was there to say goodbye to the old stallion. They also went up to Spike to say their condolences. Soon all that was left was Spike. He looked at White Dove’s tombstone.

White Dove
934-1008 ANM
A Devoting, Hardworking, and understanding Friend

Spike looked to the left to see another Tombstone, but it had a different name on it.

Blazing Blade
935-972 ANM

Spike smiled to himself a little before he grabbed the shovel and began to bury the coffin as the rain poured around him.

Dear Spike

If you are reading this, it means my time on this world has past. Do not let my death effect your work as an Assassin.
I just want to right this to say goodbye to you. When you first arrived here, I believed it would take years for you to master your training. But you went past my expectations, and even when you knew everything I could teach you. You continued to work.

I never told you of when I was an Assassin. My guild was stretched far through Equestria, fighting Blueblood and his Templars. But something happened, and I was the only one left with knowledge of the Assassin’s. I resided to my home here, where the Templars left me, thinking I wouldn’t be a problem anymore. But they also left me with a pain. A pain that haunted me till my death. But since I’m gone as well, maybe I can see her again.

As time went on, you helped the homestead grow into a small community and forgot about your troubles in the past. You are a leader to them Spike. And you deserve that recognition.

This is why I leave you the home in your name. I know you can take care of this place. I trust you to not only care for the home and It’s property, but for the friends you have made. I know this is your home now Spike, and you have left the town that fought against you. There is still a mare there you hold deep in your heart. You can’t keep secrets from an ex Assassin.

Your legend and influence has gone beyond Equestria, inspiring others to do fight on. No matter how much they are put down, or how hard the betrayal is.

I do not know of your future, but I know you will only make me more proud.

Fight on Spike. For you, the good of Equestria, and your friends.

Sincerely
White Dove

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas everyone! sorry for the late gift but this was one of the longest chapters I've had to make, and it was tiring to try and finish it late last night. But none the less, here you are!

Now some of you who have seen my other Stories might have noticed I have deleted a few of my stories. these stories I ether do not like or think that I just can't go on with them. But there is one Story I have posted, no matter how bad it was or even is, that I will not take down.

it is the first story I ever made. when I first made it, it was bad. and looking back on it now, I still think it's horrible. But why keep it up if it is so horrible you ask? because when come on this site I sometimes see writers who are fresh and new to the site and there first stories are ether unrealistic, stupid or just written and spelled badly. And because it gets rated badly, they may jut want to instantly give up. but only if it is because they worked hard on this and wanted to share it with the rest of us. if you posted it to just get the rates, pack you crap and get out. But to those who have worked hard but feel they will continue to disappointment, that story on my wall is supposed to be a reminder to them. that even though the first story was bad, that doesn't mean they can't learn. they can try another premise, they can try to improve there writing, they can try to stop the normal clichés that come with stories on here. And if they do that, they will increase the quality of their stories hugely. that is why the Story is still up, to show it is not all hopeless.

But apart from that I'd like to thank you guys for supporting my work throughout this year. I'm sorry the chapters don't come out often, life sometimes gets in the way. Also, I'd like to thank all the people here that helped made this Story awesome with there OC's. and I want to thank those whose OC's I couldn't put into the story, but still offered. And lastly, I'd like to thank my proof-reader, StarBrony3! for reading all my chapter through this year and helping me make sure I don't post complete crap. all of you people, no matter what Gender, race, nationality, etc. you are. your all just amazing and awesome. Can't wait for next year.


And as always. Keep calm and Tomahawk on.

P.S. this Story is nearly over! hopefully before 2015 comes along. can you feel it!