• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 14,119 Views, 275 Comments

Spike: The Dragon Assassin - The Soviet Turtle



Spike, banished from Ponyville for a crime he didn't commit, he is'd discover by someone he didn't expected, and sent to somewhere were the beginning of his new adventure and life starts

  • ...
51
 275
 14,119

Epilogue

Steam flooded the area as the train stopped at Ponyville station. The train whistles blowing loudly as Ponies alike walked between the gap to get on and off the train. But one that stood out was the dragon that left the train ad made his way out. Not caring what looks he got from the ponies.

Spike stopped as he left the station and looked at the town. Not much seemed to change since the incident with Trixie. Just some faces he had never seen and some new houses. He then walked out the station stairs and began his walk.

Rainbow Dash flied above Ponyville, pushing, moving and kicking the clouds into correct position. She then flied high and looked at her handy work. She smiled, crossed her hooves and nodded. But she noticed something below. Something walking in Ponyville. She looked down, trying to get a good look at who it was before she realised who t was.

"Spike!?"

Pinkie Pie had just finished serving a customer, giving them a complimentary 'come back soon' and her huge smile. She looked around to see ponies of all sort sitting in tables, enjoying their sweets. But she looked out of the window for a quick second to see someone. She immediately gasped as she knew who it was.

"Spike?"

Twilight Sparkle sat in the middle of her library as she used her magic to sort through her items. She neatly shelfed her books, put her cleaning supplies in the cupboard, placed her quills and ink on her desk and all the little things. Once she was done she looked around at her library. She soon lowered her head and sighed. 'It isn't the same without him. He was always there to help.' Twilight walked to her door and walked onto her door step. She looked into town as ponies walked on by minding their own business. But she then noticed someone in the crowd that made her eyes widened.

"Is it really him? Is that Spike?"

Fluttershy was currently in the markets buying fruit and vegetables for her animal friends. She was running low and need to restock. She said thank you to one of the vendors and placed her groceries in her saddlebags. She was about to go looking for her next stall when she noticed the dragon at the end of the market.

"Spike?"

Applejack waved goodbye to another customer as she and her Brother were manning the apple stand. She felt proud as they had sold a lot of apples today, earning a lot of bits. But she soon noticed the drake that was heading to the outskirts.

"Spike? What in tarnation!?"

Rarity was quietly sowing a new dress she had designed, the order was due in two weeks but Rarity had been working non-stop since this morning. She had just finished the stitching before she decided to go and get some coffee. She walked back downstairs and looked out of the Window, noticing the dragon that was leaving town.

"Spikey?"

Spike had walked through all of town, and was seeing less and less buildings as he went on. He had to go through the businesses of town for the quickest route to his destination. But he soon heard hoof steps walking behind him. He stopped and turned around to see six ponies there stunned.

"Spike. It’s really you. Your here." Twilight said as tears began to swell up in her eyes.

"What do you six want?" Spike asked not wanting to talk to them.

"Why in the hay are ya back here?" Applejack asked.

"Why do you want to know? You never really cared before." Spike said.

"Oh. You still angry for what we did?" Rainbow asked.

"What do you think?"

"Spike. We made a mistake, we never should have been that cruel to you. But we know what we did and we're deeply sorry for it. We can go back to the way things were. Where everything was fine. We had those fun adventures. Everything can be fine again!" Twilight said.

"Thanks for the offer, but no." Spike responded. This caused the mane six to drop their jaws.

"B-but why? Why can't we go back to the way things were before?" Twilight asked.

"Why? Why? When you banished me after I had done nothing but help you, a little part of me died. I ran away far from the Everfree and found myself near the coast. Once there a whole new life began for me. I gained experience and matured, physically, emotionally and mentally. I made so many new friends who fought alongside me after only knowing me for a few days, and some that just came for a new life and shelter. Right now, I am living a life better than I ever had before. I have changed greatly, in every way. That is why things can't go back."

"Something else died when you banished me. My friendship with all six of you. You threw crap at me on a higher level then what I was ready for, and you’re the embodiments of Harmony." Spike explained. A dead silence seemed to wash over the area, no pony or dragon said or did anything.

"No...No! No! No! NO! Please Spike! Please come back! I need you Spike!" Twilight said.

"The answer is still no." Spike said. Twilight jumped, hooves open at Spikes feet. She grabbed his legs as she cried her tears.

"Please...please Spike. I need you." Twilight sobbed as her friends rushed over to make sure she was alright. Her friends dragged her off as Spike looked down on her.

"You should have thought of that years ago." Spike said as he turned around and walked away, hearing cries ring out from behind him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Applebloom sighed as she waited at her counter. She had gotten no customers all day. She was rushed with orders when Canterlot became under siege, but now business was slow. She went in the back to check on her equipment once again, making sure everything was fine in her shop/home. She heard the door open and close and smiled. At last! A customer! She walked out and couldn't believe what stood in front of her. It was Spike wearing his robes, his hood off, showing his spines on his head.

"Spike!"

Applebloom walked out from the counter and ran up to give her old friend a hug. Spike opened his arms as the two hugged each other for the first time in years. The two hugged each other for some time before they broke apart.

"How have you been? I heard about what happened in Canterlot. They talked a lot about the 'Scale Saviour of Canterlot' and his deeds with his group of friends." she asked.

"I have been good. I have had some time to rest after Canterlot."

"Good, that's good." She said.

"So did you come around to just say hi? Or do you need anything fixed?"

"Actually, I'm here with a question." Spike said. Applebloom raised her eyebrow at this. What would he ask?

"I live on a property, not far from when those ponies attacked you. I live there in a large house, with many species and cultures living on with each other. The small group of people and I have formed a small community on the homestead. We seem to be needing some pony who is good at repairing. And it seems you made a name for yourself along the frontier." Applebloom blushed at Spike's comment.

"Oh Please. Ah just do the best I can."

"And you’re beautiful at it, from what I have heard. So I have come here to ask. Would you be willing to move to where I live?" Spike asked, twiddling his thumbs. Applebloom eyes widened at this as she asked.

"Ah don't know. You’re asking me a big favour to leave Ponyville and to join ya little Community."

"I'm only asking. If you say no, then I would like to still hire you for some repairs down at the Homestead." Spike told her.

Applebloom went to think this over. She could say no and stay in Ponyville. She would be closer to her Family but her business would still go slow. She wishes she could travel in time to when Scoot's was breaking her scooter on a daily basis. But she thought about how little she would see her family. Ether there working on the farm, the stand, or hanging out with their friends around town. She also had the responsibility at her store here.

But then she thought about what it would be like to move to the frontier. There were more accidents out there and she'd heard it was better to be a repair pony on the frontier then in a little town. It did seem nice to live in a small community where it seemed they all knew each other's names. But since she was not Pinkie, she couldn't remember everypony's name in Ponyville. She also noticed how quick a train ride is from the frontier to Ponyville. Five maybe ten minutes at least. And walking would only make it half an hour away on the right track, so she could still visit her family. She also wanted to see what Spike had made of himself. She hadn't seen him in years so it would be nice to see where he was living. Plus she also didn't want to see a brawl between Spike and the Elements because of a bad past and for him to just see her.

She went over it again and again before she finally came up with an answer.

"Alright Spike. I've been thinking about this. Ah’ve decided ah'll came with ya too ya little Community." She said.

"Wonderful! I will have to ask every pony to help build your shop when we go back."

"Alright. But where will a sleep for now?" Applebloom asked.

"Well...there is a spare room in my house. You can stay there if you like while you shop builds." Spike said. Applebloom giggled before talking to Spike again.

"Ah don't think it'll be a problem."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has been 18 years since that day, and i couldn't be happier. Applebloom was able to settle in and got along nicely with everyone. She now has more offers and jobs and she couldn't be happier.

Even though a long time has passed. I still remember my friends who fought with me in Canterlot. Although we are spread across, we do send letters and meet up from time to time. The community has grown as well, but i don't mean anypony new has come to settle down. Although this place was put on the map by the Princesses themselves and got a reputation for being the home of the 'Scaled Saviour'.

I still remember soon after she had settled down in the homestead, she asked me out to a date. A walk amongst the tree's. We we're together for two years before i popped the question.

The wedding was magical as we decided to have it in the frontier. The Apple family welcomed me with open hooves as a new family member. Big Mac himself gave me his blessings while i let my feeling aside with Applejack since i didn't want to ruin the wedding. We soon had our first child. Our first bundle of joy. The nest came ten years later.

"Are you done yet Spike?" Applebloom asked looking into the room, still wearing her red bow. A girl baby dragon then walked in walking on all fours. She had yellow scales, a lighter yellow for an underbelly. A green mane and tail, with green spines along her back and tail, wearing a green bow in her mane.

"Yeah! Come on Dad! We have to go soon."

"Don't worry, I'll be done soon!" Spike said from his desk.

"She just wants to get there to see her Boyfriend Bismarck again." said a teenage stallion batpony. He had red fur with a messy purple mane. Along with dragon like eyes, ears and wings.

"Shut up!" the little dragon said, a rosy red appearing on her cheeks.

Spike chuckled before he told them he would be finished soon. He then went to finish the book he wrote.

I have a deep sense of happiness that I have two children to teach, to play with, and to have fun with. And to embarrass. But I'll save that for when they are older.

The assassin order is now far and beyond thanks to my efforts. I may have stopped but my inspiration continues in all of the Assassin's that fight against oppressors. My tales are done for now. But my Legacy lives on.

The Legacy of Spike. The Dragon Assassin.

Author's Note:

whew, it's finished. my first story done and officially over with.

I want to thank you all for supporting me as I continued to write this story. I hope you enjoyed reading this as I did writing it.

Keep calm and Tomahawk on.

Comments ( 43 )
2x
2x #1 · Dec 28th, 2014 · · ·

I'm feeling a sequel to this story

It's a shame Spike couldn't bury the hatchet with the Mane 6. Least he managed to put his feelings aside with Applejack for Applebloom's sake. All the same, great story. Looking forward to a sequel if it ever happens.

5433227
I also agree sequel :pinkiehappy:

It has been a long and hard road, but this story has finally ended on a happy note for our favorite dragon. With plenty more Spike stories on the horizon just waiting to be finished.

Nice story. While I'm sad that Spike didn't make up with the main six, this was a great story to read. thanks for writing it. Good luck with future stories.

this has been a great ride!

I'm sensing a sequel.

Good for Spike and Applebloom to get married, have their first child, and for the Apple family to accept him into their family. :twilightsmile:

Bravo, let me show you how I saw it (Jump to 0:17, I saw it as cool as that Injustice ending. Keep up the good work, and you'll be giant, such as DARKPHANTOM 13, A Poetic Heart, or even Rob.

Comment posted by Equestrian Ghost deleted Dec 29th, 2014

Overall a brilliant story, I'm a big Spike fan and Assassin's Creed fan so I was pleasantly surprised to find that someone had combined the two. You could have ended things between Spike and the Mane Six in a slightly more friendly way but at the same time I can completely understand Spike's attitude considering how he was treated. You've improved as your story progressed and you truly out did yourself with the last two chapters, 'The Final Countdown!' being dramatic and action-packed while the Epilogue ended on a rather sweet and happy note with Spike and his family. You could even turn their romance into a separate side story if you wanted to but I'm still happy how it ended none the less.

I'd also like to say thanks for writing your authors notes in 'The Final Countdown!' as you made an important message especially for people like me who have yet to post a story. Hope you continue to write and thanks for an entertaining story!

I'm liking this. Very well done

Rereading this story brings me back . You did a great job on this and I hope there will be a sequel and if there is my OC will be there :scootangel: . Other than that good luck writing stories and with what ever else !
From , The DT Assassin

*Stands up and claps* WOOO!! *Whistle* THAT WAS AMAZING *Tears are in my eyes* I THINK THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEAT ASSASSIN'S CREED CROSSOVERS I'VE EVER SEEN!!

5625014
I agree! (the mane 6 got what was coming to them, too.)

5575815
He summarized Spike's life after the story ended, so, unless the sequel is about Spike's children, there probably won't be one. It would be awesome, though.

5813185 I know but that doesn't stop me from hopeing :pinkiehappy:

This was one of the best fimfiction stories i ever read i love so very much please sequel this *crying*

I love this ending :rainbowkiss:

6167111 You and me both, it just makes me want to...................:pinkiesick: :pinkiesick: :pinkiesick: The guy's a grammar Nazi.

Wow, good story. I was expecting a friendship rebuild with the mane six.

The feels are real... And I was able to ignore the grammatical errors so I really enjoyed this

I'm glad spike didn't just forgive the main 6 that's probly one of the only thing I don't like in these spike stories is when he forgives them so easily

GG matey. Have a rose. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

7300544
Well that's to be expected since the grammar is kinda bad.:twistnerd:

The story is really good but the grammar are bad

I gained experience and matured, physically, emotionally and mentally. I made so many new friends who fought alongside me after only knowing me for a few days, and some that just came for a new life and shelter. Right now, I am living a life better than I ever had before. I have changed greatly, in every way. That is why things can't go back."

"Something else died when you banished me. My friendship with all six of you. You threw cr** at me on a higher level then what I was ready for, and you’re the embodiments of Harmony."

Seriously, girls. What rock have you been under since Chapter 9?

And then, the mane six proceeded to chug bleach and kill themselves....Sequel?

Wow, great story. I love these kind of stories involving Spike trying to find his way in life. Also screw the mane 6 in this story, how fucking oblivious could they be to how bad they treated Spike? This song was playing in my head in the last chapter when Spike and Mane 6 interacted with each other again...

What a nice way to end a good story, I really enjoyed your story.

You know, I get the whole thing about not being forgiven, but I still feel like they should've had some kind of chance at atonement here. Forgiveness, no. Atonement is not always redemption, but I haven't seen them at least make an attempt at an apology. Which is my main problem with them in this one. Still, action's always a plus. Although I have a hard time believing that Spike could kill a god with anything just made of metal.

8669688
Then that defeats the entire fucking point. The Templars working for Chaos isn't some clever narrative trick, it's just bad writing. It ignores any form of coherent consistency with the lore that this is supposedly built on.

Comment posted by Daniel YZF deleted Jul 1st, 2018

Did anyone else notice that assassins creed III reference

8669736
Kinda right I agree it just ignores every fucking fing about the game.
It’s a game based on templars ‘supposedly’ making peace wit the pieces of Eden by taking freedom away from humanity. Which to the m is an invitation to chaos. Thix ‘‘tis now pls














Just to say is joind da grooma nozi

Comment posted by Aether Spark deleted Aug 10th, 2019
Comment posted by Aether Spark deleted Nov 17th, 2018

That was inspirational the story was awesome and on track keep at the story making. I lovd it

Not bad I guess but... what happened to the queen, mother of Celestia and Luna that guided Spike at the beginning to the Assassins?

Login or register to comment