• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 3,305 Views, 103 Comments

Spike's sister - Musicnotes



When a mysterious girl dragon comes to Ponyville Spike finds out something spectacular but is it all a lie.

  • ...
15
 103
 3,305

Escape

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were still trying to come up with a plan. It soon became around lunch time where there was the sound of a key turning in the lock. Sarah opened the door then pushed a small food chart full of things like crystal berries and pies. There was also a few books on the cart. Sarah turned to them. "I brought you some food."

Scootaloo looked at the food. "Well we are pretty hungry..." She quickly went to grab a slice of pie.

Sweetie Belle grabbed a berry and noticed when Sarah took off her pink cloak, setting it on the bed. That she wore a black crystal around her neck. "Sarah, whats that?"

Sarah folded up her cloak. She didn't feel like she should wear it any more. When she heard Sweetie's question, she touched the crystal with her claw. "It is something Sombra gave me. It is so he can speak with me and for him to keep track of me." She took off the necklace and held it out to the fillies.

Apple Bloom looked at it. "It needs more color."

Sarah nodded. "I know..." She looked at her cloak. "You guys can keep that. I don't deserve something that Rarity had made for me." She slipped her necklace back on and looked at the books that was on the cart. "I also brought you three some books. I thought they might waste some time before you are needed." She set the books on the bed and pushed the cart out of the room and locked the door.

Scootaloo finished her slice of pie. "Ok girls, lets try to break down the door. On the count of three. One...two...three.." All three of the fillies ran toward the door and smashed into it. They did that several times till they were able to bust the lock and open the door. "Cutie Mark Crusaders escape artists." They all said. They all checked their flanks to see if they got their cutie marks but frowned disappointed that none appeared.

Sweetie Belle smiled. "Lets go save Rarity."

"And Applejack and the rest of the gang." Apple Bloom added.

They went through the castle looking for a way to get to the others but they failed to hear the sounds of hooves walking towards them. "So which way?" Scootaloo asked.

"How should I know?" Sweetie and Apple Bloom said in unison. They continued walking till they bumped into somepony.

It was King Sombra. He glared at them. "It seems I have some troublesome ponies who tried to escape..."

"Run girls...." Apple Bloom shouted. They all started to run but Sombra used his magic to make them go under his control once more. They all stopped in their tracks.

"Now how about I put you all to work." Sombra said.

The brain washed fillies nodded and said, "Whatever you please Master."

He smiled and lead them to the kitchen where there were mass piles of dirty dishes. They were piled up as high as the ceilings. "Get to work." He told them and left.

The fillies nodded and turned on the water and started to was the dishes using the sparkly Crystal Empire Soap.

Sombra went over to the throne room finding Sarah polishing his throne. "Sarah those fillies tried to escape."

Sarah gasped almost dropping the rag that she was using to polish the throne. "I'm sorry... I didn't know. I'll repair the door, put in a stronger lock, it will never happen again. Sir."

Sombra nodded. "You better hope it does not. I'm going to where I placed the hearts.."

Sarah nodded she knew that Sombra had moved the Crystal heart to where he last hid it and he also moved her own heart which was know placed in a locked box with it. Sombra looked at her once more before he left. "When you are finished here, make sure those fillies are back where they go."

Sarah nodded. "Yes sir."

Sombra left and went to check on the crystal heart. He was glad to have the empire back under his control and was also glad that hatred and fear had taken over the Empire as well because slowly all of Equestria was started to become like the Empire is now.

Sarah had sighed. "Those fillies. " She finished polishing the throne and went to the kitchen. When she arrived there the three of them were acting like a well oiled machine. They were almost finished. She waited a few minutes and once she saw that they were done, she quickly went to fix the door and put on a better lock. Sarah then took the girls back to their prison, if you actually felt like calling it that. Once they got there Sombras magic faded and they had control again.

Sweetie Belle looked around. "AWWW, we are back here."

Sarah nodded. "Yes you are. You shouldn't have escaped. Now I suggest you get some reading done. The big green book is especially interesting. " She went to the bed and pulled the green book from the pile. She touched her necklace making only a part of it break off. She set the book down to the fillies and the shard of her black crystal that she just broke off and walked out leaving the fillies.

Scootaloo look at the book. "Reading really? "

Sweetie Belle nooded. "Yeah she must be an egghead."

Scootaloo opened the book. "Yeah but not as big of an egghead as Twilight. Rainbow dash says so."

Apple Bloom looked at the crystal shard. "Why did Sarah leave this." She picks it up.

Scootaloo turned a few pages. "Who knows... hey look at this." She showed them a spell. It was called the movement spell.

Sweetie Belle looked at the page and read aloud. "Needs a crystal. Say the spell in front of the crystals you want moved then use one crystal that you have and move it. The others should move too..."

"Sarah must have left this here so we can some how send it to AppleJack and the others." Apple Bloom replied when Sweetie had finished.

Scootaloo nodded. "Well how can we get it to them?"

Apple Bloom looked at the shard in her hooves. "Hm..this is a piece of the crystal that Sarah has and it is full of magic... maybe if we say a teleport spell we can send the book and this to them."

Sweetie smiled. "Your a genius Apple Bloom." She searched through the other books and found a teleport spell. "Ok set the shard on the book."

Apple Bloom set it down. "ok do it."

Sweetie Belle nodded and looked at the spell. "Take this to our friends, they will need it so we can get out in the end."

The shard glowed black and the glow started to cover the book. A second after the book disappeared and now the the girls could only hope that everything will turn out well.


Back in the underground crystal caves systems. The group had no clue how to get out. They had tried to make several attempts but all failed. Spike was still angry. "Its all my fault. I should have never trusted her...she lied to me..tricked us and got us trapped."

AppleJack nodded. "Just like a mouse in a mouse trap. She laid the bait and we took it."

"Don't worry Spikey-Wikey, its not your fault. It is that snake's fault." Rarity said.

"Actually she isnt a snake. Sarah is a dragon." Fluttershy said softly.

Rainbow dash facehoofs.

Twilight nodded. "We need to get out of here but these crystal soak up our power.....If only I had a spell."

"Yeah a spell would be great now Twilly." Shining Armor said.

Rainbow dash looked at Twilight. "Its not like a spell book is going to drop from the sky." When she said that the book and crystal shard hit Rainbow on the head. "Scratch that..." She rubs her head and gives the book and shard to Twilight.

Twilight takes them. "I guess somepony wants to help us..."

"But who?" Cadence asks.

"Don't know." Twilight says as she looks through the book. "Lets see... the movement spell. We can use this shard to move the crystals apart to make a big enough gap to get out."

"Then do it." Pinkie pie charmed in.

Twilight nodded she did the spell and moved the crystal shard as it gave off a faint glow. The circle of crystals that were surrounding the group started to move apart, creating a big enough opening for them all to get out.

"Good job Twi." AppleJack said.

"Yes, good job. Now lets go free Sweetie Belle and the others." Rarity said.

Cadence nodded. "You go and find them, while me and Shining Armor go to the library to find a way to get rid of Sombra."

Twilight nods. "Alright everypony move out." The group nodded and soon they found their way out of the cave system. Shining Armor and Cadence went to the library while the others and Spike went to free the CMC.

Author's Note:

So the final score for who break frees first was CMC 2 votes and Mane Six 3. It was close. So since it was so close I had to let the CMC do a failed Escape attempt.

What do you guys think so far? What do you think will happen next? Leave a comment and let me know. I still have more than one possible ending for this. So I personally cant wait to see what I can come up with next. Also thank you all for reading and favoring and commenting. You guys have made this my best story yet.

-Musicnotes